Goku Vs Thor

• 193 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:
" @blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
" @blackadam: i believe i backed up what i said. you just ignored it. "
i didnt ignore the thngs you said, i say they have been proved wrong. for once how can goku dodge an object that is x3 faster than light? if you are goign to post scans about goku dodging freeze attacks and piccolo eye beams try again because those arent ftl reflexes, if that make you ftl then spiderman, mockingbird and even magneto would have ftl reflexes. a sprit bomb would do nothing to thor as he can absorb it or just tank it because he is durable enough, not as you can say the same for goku who did get cut by a glass, now imagine what a hit og mjolnir would do to his face. goku isnt stronger if you are going to show the scan of him being able to lift 40 tons or 160 tons(it isnt clear) you have to know thor is much stronger than that. overall, goku get overpower by thor.i know you are just going to ignore this i type something stupid or post a video...have fun, but goku get stomped. "
again, you have ignored everything that i have said. really, its no point trying to convince you otherwise because you will just ignore everything that i have said. "

dude, flag this if you wat but you are an idiot. you should have stay in kmc.
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By fatyman
@blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
" @blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
i didnt ignore the thngs you said, i say they have been proved wrong. for once how can goku dodge an object that is x3 faster than light? if you are goign to post scans about goku dodging freeze attacks and piccolo eye beams try again because those arent ftl reflexes, if that make you ftl then spiderman, mockingbird and even magneto would have ftl reflexes. a sprit bomb would do nothing to thor as he can absorb it or just tank it because he is durable enough, not as you can say the same for goku who did get cut by a glass, now imagine what a hit og mjolnir would do to his face. goku isnt stronger if you are going to show the scan of him being able to lift 40 tons or 160 tons(it isnt clear) you have to know thor is much stronger than that. overall, goku get overpower by thor.i know you are just going to ignore this i type something stupid or post a video...have fun, but goku get stomped. "
again, you have ignored everything that i have said. really, its no point trying to convince you otherwise because you will just ignore everything that i have said. "
dude, flag this if you wat but you are an idiot. you should have stay in kmc. "
um.... okay??
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@fatyman:
@blackadam said:
"@fatyman said:

if you don't have anything to prove his posts wrong don't try and pretend otherwise you havent said anything that impressis anyone who knows what Thor can do. 
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By fatyman
@Thor's hammmer: i have already said multiple times that ki blasts are faster than light. remember piccolo destroying the moon in a second? yeah. goku dodges ki blasts on a regular basis. its not hard to see that he moves ftl at combat speeds. he has moved so fast that he couldnt be seen. burter was said to be the fastest in the universe and goku was faster than him. has thor shown to be able to tank an attack that has the full power of the universe in it before? i dont think so. one universal spirit bomb and thor is done.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@fatyman: 

yeah but Thor could teleport out of the way and goku's never survived attacks capable of destroying galaxys so godblast and he's done  

even if a KI blast is FTL is it multi-billion fold FTL no I don't think so
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By fatyman
@Thor's hammmer:  and why couldnt he just dodge the god blast? i mean, honestly. if thor dodges the spirit bomb, goku can dodge the god blast. also, i dont think there was ever a set speed at how fast ki blasts travel, but they do travel ftl and goku has dodged them quite often. so i dont see why he couldnt dodge mjolnir if it was thrown at him.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@fatyman: 

because you said they were ftl unless you have any evidence that he's moving many billions of times the speed of light you have no evidence to support how fast it's going or that he would even be able to see it let alone dodgfe it
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By fatyman

didnt you see piccolo with the blast that destroyed the moon? he destroyed it in a second. it was ftl. goku dodges ki blasts all the time. its a blast of light.

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:
"@Thor's hammmer: i have already said multiple times that ki blasts are faster than light. remember piccolo destroying the moon in a second? yeah. goku dodges ki blasts on a regular basis. its not hard to see that he moves ftl at combat speeds. he has moved so fast that he couldnt be seen. burter was said to be the fastest in the universe and goku was faster than him. has thor shown to be able to tank an attack that has the full power of the universe in it before? i dont think so. one universal spirit bomb and thor is done. "

and thats what youdont get...mockingbird and spiderman had dodge the living laser a being capable of light speed that doenst make them light speed.
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By fatyman
@blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
"@Thor's hammmer: i have already said multiple times that ki blasts are faster than light. remember piccolo destroying the moon in a second? yeah. goku dodges ki blasts on a regular basis. its not hard to see that he moves ftl at combat speeds. he has moved so fast that he couldnt be seen. burter was said to be the fastest in the universe and goku was faster than him. has thor shown to be able to tank an attack that has the full power of the universe in it before? i dont think so. one universal spirit bomb and thor is done. "
and thats what youdont get...mockingbird and spiderman had dodge the living laser a being capable of light speed that doenst make them light speed. "
comics are always inconsistent. big deal.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:

thor was capable of absorbing an universal bomb from the grandmaster with mjolnir....so, i mean just stoped it, the point you are makong have been maked by spike and i have already been proved wrong
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By fatyman
@blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
thor was capable of absorbing an universal bomb from the grandmaster with mjolnir....so, i mean just stoped it, the point you are makong have been maked by spike and i have already been proved wrong "
show this scan
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:
" @blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
and thats what youdont get...mockingbird and spiderman had dodge the living laser a being capable of light speed that doenst make them light speed. "
comics are always inconsistent. big deal. "

dude.....you say goku beat someone who was the fastest in the universe, yeah, dbz universe...is like saying thor is the stronger person in the universe( i know he is not), and when you compare him to black adam, well he is isnt that strong.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:
" @blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
thor was capable of absorbing an universal bomb from the grandmaster with mjolnir....so, i mean just stoped it, the point you are makong have been maked by spike and i have already been proved wrong "
show this scan "

i dont have it illgrok have it....and i dont need to proof soemthing to you, just read a comic for once and stop trollin. thor can absorb the spirti bomb or teleport him out of the way... that thing is slow as shit.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By FLCL1
@blackadam said:
"@fatyman said:
" @blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
dude, flag this if you wat but you are an idiot. you should have stay in kmc. "

lol
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By fatyman
@blackadam:  so.... until i see this scan, you kind of just are taking out your butt. i want proof of what you claim.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hellos
@I'm Infinite said:
"Sir you can ignore my post all you like...im not going anywhere 

like i and others said...you sitting here calling out the low end of goku feats while ignoring the high end will get you nowhere...goku was punching people across the planet and destroying cities when he collided with other peoples fist...and taken kicks that sent him into space.....Thor = the jackass who got taken out by dark avengers and rulk 

you have seen goku going to the moon enough times to know what will be shown to you when you say he cant breath in space....you have seen his father and his son do the same to know that you should really shut up about it. 

besides the fact that goku was tanking lightning bolts throw by master roshi and the fact that hes faster than lightning bolts but he was dodging ki blast from 17 whom was on the other side of the planet...shooting. 

so as usual 

Shhhhhh u dont know what youre talking about but nice try buddy 

"

I certainly don't remember them being giant magic bolts of thunder that own high end energy / matter manipulators who can sit in stars and not get hurt.  
But okay champ. 

This probably should have made for worse headaches, but this is just an awsome picure of Eternity. No one on the Dark Avengers roster is even a threat other than Sentry and he was killed by Thor. 

He can't breathe in space, stop being rediculous. 
Thor wins.
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By fatyman

plus dont forget that he doesnt need the spirit bomb to win. one warp kamehameha with the energy to bust the planet and thor is dead.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@fatyman: 

Thor survived a bomb meant to destroy a planet that hit him directly I don't see why the kamahama ha would kill him
Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#120  Edited By Drache64

lets say thor DOES kill goku. goku goes and trains until people find all the dragon balls and revive him. then GOKU STOMPS! then he lets thor limp off. thor will come back with odin force and STOMP goku. them goku will limp off and vegeta will show up, make a fool of himself and get beaten up until goku comes back even stronger and STOMPS thor.  

Goku's main superpower is his training.  
and before you argue with my post, i would like to note that Vegeta making a fool of himself and getting beat up IS part of goku's power set. 

I hope you smart readers can weed out the sarcasm and get the real point behind what i'm saying, lest logic fail you on an EPIC level.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By FLCL1
@fatyman said:
"plus dont forget that he doesnt need the spirit bomb to win. one warp kamehameha with the energy to bust the planet and thor is dead. "

obviously you dont learn so: 

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:
" @blackadam:  so.... until i see this scan, you kind of just are taking out your butt. i want proof of what you claim. "

read a comic then and it would very easy for all of us.
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By fatyman
@blackadam said:
" @fatyman said:
" @blackadam:  so.... until i see this scan, you kind of just are taking out your butt. i want proof of what you claim. "
read a comic then and it would very easy for all of us. "
read dbz manga and it would be even easier for all of us
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By fatyman
@FLCL1: is trolling your lifes passion? always posting stupid fail pictures. never contributing anything to any thread.
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:
"@FLCL1: is trolling your lifes passion? always posting stupid fail pictures. never contributing anything to any thread. "

why he would contribute to this nonsense? to bump a thread when that is dumb....who si the one ignoring now? a kame ha can kill thor, the guy has survived planet buster attacks and multiples attacks from the celestial fourth host... just stop it. i alreadyshow the scans of thor taking aplanet buster hit.
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@fatyman: 

no goku doesn't have any feats that prove him fast enough to dodge thor's hammer or powerful enough to destroy him since he's taken blasts that have the power to destroy solar systems
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By fatyman

i really want to see all of these claims in scan form of thor showing these durability feats. i mean, its really not that hard. post the scan. simple, no? it doesnt seem to be for the thor fans out here. also, these classic thor feats, which of course they are, has modern thor shown them? i dont think so.

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By FLCL1
@fatyman said:
"@FLCL1: is trolling your lifes passion? always posting stupid fail pictures. never contributing anything to any thread. "

thor beats the hell out of goku, its been proven time and time again but you refuse to listen to reason therefore evertime you say something stupid you get failed
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By fatyman
@FLCL1 said:
" @fatyman said:
thor beats the hell out of goku, its been proven time and time again but you refuse to listen to reason therefore evertime you say something stupid you get failed "
you love to troll, dont you? always ignoring dbz feats. not once, not twice, but always. honestly, you are like a mosquito. all you do is annoy and bother.
Avatar image for slacker_the_hacker
slacker the hacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends what versions of each charecter
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@fatyman: 

He's uncounsious when he hits the bomb it didn't knoch him out

blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By blackadam

@fatyman
said:
"i really want to see all of these claims in scan form of thor showing these durability feats. i mean, its really not that hard. post the scan. simple, no? it doesnt seem to be for the thor fans out here. also, these classic thor feats, which of course they are, has modern thor shown them? i dont think so. "

yes, the last scan is thor reacting in micro seconds
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By blackadam
@fatyman said:
"i really want to see all of these claims in scan form of thor showing these durability feats. i mean, its really not that hard. post the scan. simple, no? it doesnt seem to be for the thor fans out here. also, these classic thor feats, which of course they are, has modern thor shown them? i dont think so. "

have thor been retconned???
SSJ5_Goku-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By SSJ5_Goku-San

Goku would win. He'd speedblitz Thor.

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@blackadam: 

no just most of the writers are kind of shitting on him
blackadam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By blackadam
@Thor's hammmer said:
"@blackadam:  no just most of the writers are kind of shitting on him "

specially matt fraction, how i hate secret invasion thor. but i did like jms run on thor and i am liking the run of kieron gillen. but i would have like it more if jms have stayed, fuck marvel and siege of asgard. but i dont know why people keep saying things like:" that is classic thor", like if he was retconned or something.
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By FLCL1
@fatyman said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @fatyman said:
thor beats the hell out of goku, its been proven time and time again but you refuse to listen to reason therefore evertime you say something stupid you get failed "
you love to troll, dont you? always ignoring dbz feats. not once, not twice, but always. honestly, you are like a mosquito. all you do is annoy and bother. "

no, unfortunatly your the troll here 
we give you valid feats of things that happen and you keep asking for scans like all of us viners are lying to you so DBZ can lose. stop acting like a fanboy its sad and pathetic

thor taking hits from silver surfer
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@FLCL1: 

well amped by loki
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By FLCL1
@Thor's hammmer:
thank for that note lol
fatyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By fatyman

classic thor would give him trouble, but goku would come out on top. maybe after transforming into ssj2 would he secure a victory. modern thor is not even a challenge for goku. super saiyan 1 would be too much for him.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By progenitorigin

Comic logic tends to have inconsistency, the same can be said for manga.  What makes Goku a true threat in this battle? His willpower.  Let's be honest, as an infant his power level was scanned and ridiculed, especially next to Broly (I know a few people have claimed Broly isn't "canon," but I consider him so).  Call me biased for Broly being my favorite DB character, but that's my stance.  Goku was born at the bottom of the Saiyan totom pole, but throughout the series he manages to obtain incredible power through his strong will.  Thor, on the other hand, is a born God, whom fought in battles since he was a very young man, so it's safe to say Thor has an advantage in experience in combat.  How does this help Thor? Because with all the techniques Goku has at his disposal, Thor could very well counter-attack.  Goku is much faster than Thor, but Thor is incredibly durable, and I don't have to show scans to prove that, read comics and you'll understand that. 

I seriously doubt a kamehameha would put Thor down, and any idiot that claims a Spirit Bomb could work obviously needs to check up on their DB, because it was stated that Spirit Bombs only work against those who are evil, and Thor is most certainly not.  In this battle scenario, I agree that Goku on the offensive could have the upper advantage, probably knock Thor around a good bit, but you should know Goku, unless he's seriously damaged or someone he loves is killed, he rarely ever actually goes for the kill.  While Goku would feel Thor out by blitzing with punches, it would enrage Thor, and an angry Thor is no pushover whatsoever.  Thor has formidable speed in his attacks, and he could have the wherewithal to draw Goku in and either manage to tag him with Mjolnir, or summon a mystical assault using Mjolnir.  

I'm not shortchanging Goku, the DB universe is incredibly brutal with the enemies and the amounts of power the characters can possess, but look at the case of Goku and Cell, when they first battled, Goku allowed Cell to attack him to see exactly how powerful he was, and then conceded.  If Thor were enraged enough by Goku avoiding him with speed and attacking him, Goku would be vulnerable to a lightning bolt or a tag from Mjolnir, why? Because that's how Goku is, he welcomes attacks so he can determine the threat.  Goku would not get curbstomped, and neither would Thor, but in my opinion, Goku would make the mistake of allowing Thor to attack, and a serious attack from Thor could very well surpass what Cell did in sparring Goku.  Thor KO's Goku, but I want the DB fans to realize that i'm not saying it would be an easy victory.  It would be well fought, and both would probably end up respecting the hell out of each other, but I think that Thor has the ability to take Goku off his guard.  I welcome debaters, not butthurt trolls.  Thumbs up, soldier.
Avatar image for the_last_son_of_krypton
The Last Son Of Krypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I vote for Thor.

mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By mrbobdobalina

Definitely Goku. He is more versatile when it comes to being a warrior and a fighter.    

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Thor's hammmer

Thor stoves his head in
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By King_Saturn
ba ba bah bee bah bah ba bee ba ba beh bah bah be... 
Kingzila

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Kingzila

lol Thors not on Goku's level, All Goku has to do is kamehameha blast  thor an he dies.

mavfan626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#147  Edited By mavfan626
@King Saturn said:
" ba ba bah bee bah bah ba bee ba ba beh bah bah be...  "
lol
mrbobdobalina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By mrbobdobalina

No Caption Provided
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By FinalStar86

Nice so I guess Bob is going to bump up every DBZ related thread and post the same pic

Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Susanoo

Thor stomps really easily. What can Goku do to hurt Thor? Thor has went and stayed inside a sun unharmed. Goku may be a planet buster but he has NEVER proven that he is a galaxy buster. Since 18,000 power level can destroy planets and Goku's power level is about 1 billion now i believe, he still CANT bust a galaxy. The milky way is approx 100,000 light years (or 587,849,981,000,000,000 miles)  in diameter and the earth is about 197,000,000 sq miles. Multiply the earth with Goku's 1 billion power level and its still not enough to destroy a galaxy. And as for the speed, Thors hammer can transcend time and space meaning thor can appear anywhere in the universe. Without Mjolnir, He is stated to move as fast as lightning which is approx 270,000 mph. Just getting that out since most think Thor is slow.