This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle on earth

#2 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor overkill

#3 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (8467 posts) - - Show Bio

Which level of Goku are we talking about here?
#4 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't matter, he loses regardless of what stage hes in

#6 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

SS4

#7 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" SS4 "
You mean the one that got cut by glass? and couldnt escape ice? and nearly got killed by a clock?
Oh yeah Im sure Thor is in trouble now /rolls eyes
#8 Posted by "Colossus" (4755 posts) - - Show Bio

I think goku ss4 would win

#9 Posted by JThree47693 (2540 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor
#10 Posted by JThree47693 (2540 posts) - - Show Bio

And this has been done before. LOCK!!!!
#11 Posted by Doorknobs (274 posts) - - Show Bio
   @"Colossus" said:
"I think goku ss4 would win "


That was funny. Goku gets his spine snapped.
#12 Posted by King Saturn (218336 posts) - - Show Bio
Thor should win here
#13 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

Never Goku takes out people way better than thor

#14 Posted by spawnfanboy (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

goku in kind of a stomp

#15 Posted by MrDirector786 (43755 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more.

#16 Posted by chaos-soul (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

no one wins this fight can go on for days

#17 Posted by MrDirector786 (43755 posts) - - Show Bio
@chaos-soul said:
" no one wins this fight can go on for days "
Not unless the mods lock it in time.
#18 Posted by chaos-soul (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786: yea but i dont think either can beat the other unless goku got thors hammer away from him some how
#19 Posted by spawnfanboy (1017 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "


thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz
#20 Posted by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

goku was to fast for thor in the freiza saga....goku wins this

#21 Posted by Vance Astro (89534 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" goku was to fast for thor in the freiza saga....goku wins this "
Moderator Online
#22 Posted by MrDirector786 (43755 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway.
#23 Posted by spawnfanboy (1017 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway."
fine just cus he got cut by glass isent gonna kill him. he's taken amazing beatings before and come out on top. and theres the fact that thor wont even be able to touch goku
#24 Edited by WeaponX510 (1096 posts) - - Show Bio

yup yup goku is simply the sh*t

#25 Posted by spawnfanboy (1017 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
"yup yup goku is simply the sh*t "
#26 Posted by MrDirector786 (43755 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway."
fine just cus he got cut by glass isent gonna kill him. he's taken amazing beatings before and come out on top. and theres the fact that thor wont even be able to touch goku "
If he can be cut by glass, it shows his durability isn't that good. His strength is also not enough to hurt Thor either. His speed is really his only advantage. But considering his low durability, one good hit from Thor and it's over.
#27 Posted by FLCL1 (9479 posts) - - Show Bio
@WeaponX510 said:
" goku was to fast for thor in the freiza saga....goku wins this "
#28 Posted by spawnfanboy (1017 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway."
fine just cus he got cut by glass isent gonna kill him. he's taken amazing beatings before and come out on top. and theres the fact that thor wont even be able to touch goku "
If he can be cut by glass, it shows his durability isn't that good. His strength is also not enough to hurt Thor either. His speed is really his only advantage. But considering his low durability, one good hit from Thor and it's over."

in one instance he was cut by glass, but hes taken hits from people hoo have the power to destroy earth 100 times over in one shot, then got up and beat them. besides the more hits a sayin takes the stronger they get
#29 Posted by kagetaicho (1996 posts) - - Show Bio
@spawnfanboy:@spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway."
fine just cus he got cut by glass isent gonna kill him. he's taken amazing beatings before and come out on top. and theres the fact that thor wont even be able to touch goku "
If he can be cut by glass, it shows his durability isn't that good. His strength is also not enough to hurt Thor either. His speed is really his only advantage. But considering his low durability, one good hit from Thor and it's over."
in one instance he was cut by glass, but hes taken hits from people hoo have the power to destroy earth 100 times over in one shot, then got up and beat them. besides the more hits a sayin takes the stronger they get "
I gotta say Thor is practically unbeatable but even he couldn't stand against the spirit bomb or 10x kamehameha.And thor's skin is only about 3 times as dense as normal human skin. A destructo disc would rip Thor in half. Also the thread says ssj4 but goku could go into any transformation he wanted.
#30 Posted by mv (2069 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" Thor overkill "
#31 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @spawnfanboy:@spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway."
fine just cus he got cut by glass isent gonna kill him. he's taken amazing beatings before and come out on top. and theres the fact that thor wont even be able to touch goku "
If he can be cut by glass, it shows his durability isn't that good. His strength is also not enough to hurt Thor either. His speed is really his only advantage. But considering his low durability, one good hit from Thor and it's over."
in one instance he was cut by glass, but hes taken hits from people hoo have the power to destroy earth 100 times over in one shot, then got up and beat them. besides the more hits a sayin takes the stronger they get "
I gotta say Thor is practically unbeatable but even he couldn't stand against the spirit bomb or 10x kamehameha.And thor's skin is only about 3 times as dense as normal human skin. A destructo disc would rip Thor in half. Also the thread says ssj4 but goku could go into any transformation he wanted. "
Please stop posting
#32 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor can travel at light speed. But i don't think he can move his limbs at FTL speeds.
And what if Goku deflects the God Blast?
Sure, that's going to piss off Thor, but the madder he gets, the sloppier his fighting gets.
Goku would win this.

#33 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" Thor can travel at light speed. But i don't think he can move his limbs at FTL speeds. And what if Goku deflects the God Blast? Sure, that's going to piss off Thor, but the madder he gets, the sloppier his fighting gets. Goku would win this. "

#34 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" Thor can travel at light speed. But i don't think he can move his limbs at FTL speeds. And what if Goku deflects the God Blast? Sure, that's going to piss off Thor, but the madder he gets, the sloppier his fighting gets. Goku would win this. "

"
His name is Dr. Gero.
#35 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @Perfect Cell said:
" Thor can travel at light speed. But i don't think he can move his limbs at FTL speeds. And what if Goku deflects the God Blast? Sure, that's going to piss off Thor, but the madder he gets, the sloppier his fighting gets. Goku would win this. "

"
His name is Dr. Gero. "

#36 Posted by kagetaicho (1996 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jx4gz said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @spawnfanboy:@spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway."
fine just cus he got cut by glass isent gonna kill him. he's taken amazing beatings before and come out on top. and theres the fact that thor wont even be able to touch goku "
If he can be cut by glass, it shows his durability isn't that good. His strength is also not enough to hurt Thor either. His speed is really his only advantage. But considering his low durability, one good hit from Thor and it's over."
in one instance he was cut by glass, but hes taken hits from people hoo have the power to destroy earth 100 times over in one shot, then got up and beat them. besides the more hits a sayin takes the stronger they get "
I gotta say Thor is practically unbeatable but even he couldn't stand against the spirit bomb or 10x kamehameha.And thor's skin is only about 3 times as dense as normal human skin. A destructo disc would rip Thor in half. Also the thread says ssj4 but goku could go into any transformation he wanted. "
Please stop posting "
Please go away. I was accurate in the last thread when I said I can't o to a thread without you replying to me with some nonsense.
#37 Posted by JThree47693 (2540 posts) - - Show Bio

O the humanity. Just lock the thread.
#38 Posted by Grand Ninja (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

what about thor's track record? he's had rough times with some of the advenger's arch enemies. he can't really beat spiderman. has a hardtime fighting hulk, can get hit and hurt by wolverine, can't even stop the juggernaut with the god blast. had been tossed around by magneto, swatted at by ant man, been pwned by dr. doom. the only thor who's even worth goku's time is current thor, but then even he had a hell of a time fighting red hulk.

#39 Posted by Grand Ninja (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

all of the people i've mentioned above are hell of slow except for magneto.

#40 Posted by Jx4gz (1711 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" @Jx4gz said:
" @kagetaicho said:
" @spawnfanboy:@spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @spawnfanboy said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
"SSJ4 Goku gets stomped by Thor in no time. He got cut by glass, hit into a building and went "OOF!" without going through the wall, almost killed by a clock, couldn't escape from ice and more. "
thats non-canon ss3 can do this easy he can speed blitz "
The maker of the thread said they chose SSJ4 Goku. So Thor stomps him easily. Thor would still beat SSJ3 Goku from DBZ anyway."
fine just cus he got cut by glass isent gonna kill him. he's taken amazing beatings before and come out on top. and theres the fact that thor wont even be able to touch goku "
If he can be cut by glass, it shows his durability isn't that good. His strength is also not enough to hurt Thor either. His speed is really his only advantage. But considering his low durability, one good hit from Thor and it's over."
in one instance he was cut by glass, but hes taken hits from people hoo have the power to destroy earth 100 times over in one shot, then got up and beat them. besides the more hits a sayin takes the stronger they get "
I gotta say Thor is practically unbeatable but even he couldn't stand against the spirit bomb or 10x kamehameha.And thor's skin is only about 3 times as dense as normal human skin. A destructo disc would rip Thor in half. Also the thread says ssj4 but goku could go into any transformation he wanted. "
Please stop posting "
Please go away. I was accurate in the last thread when I said I can't o to a thread without you replying to me with some nonsense. "
@Jx4gz said:
"Please stop posting "
#41 Edited by MOONKNIGHT-LANTERN (385 posts) - - Show Bio

what an f#cked up thread,,,
#42 Posted by fatyman (490 posts) - - Show Bio

man, goku goes ssj3 and owns up thor!

#43 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio

Id give this one to Thor... but Thor needs to kill Goku quick becouse if Goku achieves Zenkai and goes SSJ3 then I dont think Thor can survive...    
#44 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5833 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
" Id give this one to Thor... but Thor needs to kill Goku quick becouse if Goku achieves Zenkai and goes SSJ3 then I dont think Thor can survive...     "

#45 Posted by Primarch (634 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd give this to Thor, because in a H2H fight, Thor has the physical strength + durability to take out Goku, in a contest of energy attacks, Kamehameha just takes too long to be generated, God Blast or even just a hammer throw could interrupt any attempt to generate an attack that would be sufficient to wound/KO/kill the Thunder God. 

#46 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primarch said:
"I'd give this to Thor, because in a H2H fight, Thor has the physical strength + durability to take out Goku, in a contest of energy attacks, Kamehameha just takes too long to be generated, God Blast or even just a hammer throw could interrupt any attempt to generate an attack that would be sufficient to wound/KO/kill the Thunder God.  "

Remember, Goku can use instant transmition while doing the Kamehameha.
#47 Posted by Primarch (634 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Primarch said:
"I'd give this to Thor, because in a H2H fight, Thor has the physical strength + durability to take out Goku, in a contest of energy attacks, Kamehameha just takes too long to be generated, God Blast or even just a hammer throw could interrupt any attempt to generate an attack that would be sufficient to wound/KO/kill the Thunder God.  "
Remember, Goku can use instant transmition while doing the Kamehameha. "
The IT kamehameha against Cell took a minute for him to charge up, make the IT & then fire. If he stood around for a minute trying to prepare an attack against Thor he'd just be lining himself up for a physical thrashing, or a lightning strike or a god blast or a hammer toss or some other attack.   
#48 Posted by RadiantTheLight (1943 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primarch said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Primarch said:
"I'd give this to Thor, because in a H2H fight, Thor has the physical strength + durability to take out Goku, in a contest of energy attacks, Kamehameha just takes too long to be generated, God Blast or even just a hammer throw could interrupt any attempt to generate an attack that would be sufficient to wound/KO/kill the Thunder God.  "
Remember, Goku can use instant transmition while doing the Kamehameha. "
The IT kamehameha against Cell took a minute for him to charge up, make the IT & then fire. If he stood around for a minute trying to prepare an attack against Thor he'd just be lining himself up for a physical thrashing, or a lightning strike or a god blast or a hammer toss or some other attack.    "

He never took that long... See the manga -_-
#49 Posted by Primarch (634 posts) - - Show Bio
@RadiantTheLight said:
" @Primarch said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Primarch said:
"I'd give this to Thor, because in a H2H fight, Thor has the physical strength + durability to take out Goku, in a contest of energy attacks, Kamehameha just takes too long to be generated, God Blast or even just a hammer throw could interrupt any attempt to generate an attack that would be sufficient to wound/KO/kill the Thunder God.  "
Remember, Goku can use instant transmition while doing the Kamehameha. "
The IT kamehameha against Cell took a minute for him to charge up, make the IT & then fire. If he stood around for a minute trying to prepare an attack against Thor he'd just be lining himself up for a physical thrashing, or a lightning strike or a god blast or a hammer toss or some other attack.    "
He never took that long... See the manga -_- "
OP stated it was SS4 Goku, who never appeared in the Manga, this is Anime Goku, and he did take a minute to fire a IT Kamehameha against Cell. 
#50 Posted by protect ya neck (884 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primarch said:
" @RadiantTheLight said:
" @Primarch said:
"I'd give this to Thor, because in a H2H fight, Thor has the physical strength + durability to take out Goku, in a contest of energy attacks, Kamehameha just takes too long to be generated, God Blast or even just a hammer throw could interrupt any attempt to generate an attack that would be sufficient to wound/KO/kill the Thunder God.  "
Remember, Goku can use instant transmition while doing the Kamehameha. "
The IT kamehameha against Cell took a minute for him to charge up, make the IT & then fire. If he stood around for a minute trying to prepare an attack against Thor he'd just be lining himself up for a physical thrashing, or a lightning strike or a god blast or a hammer toss or some other attack.    "
 
 
im not even going to waste my time telling you how wrong you are

 


 


 

 


 


 


 


 


 
 
goku isnt going to sit around waiting for thor to charge up a god blast...ironic that youre sitting here talking about goku charging an attack when he doesnt...when thor has to stand still and charge a god blast =/