Goku vs The Narutoverse

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Terrorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Terrorman

Can Goku kill off every single being in the Naruto world?!!! Naruto's world has a month to gather their strongest weapons, jutsus, and ninja together and form some kind of plan to take him down. Bloodlusted Rage included!!!!! This will be Goku at the end of the Dbz series. He has access to all three Saiyan forms. And NO DESTROYING THE EARTH!!!!!

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Psyker star

Goku wins

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Wisppeons

what level of power is goku at?

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Psyker star

Access to all 3

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sleuth

Amatarasu and Genjutsus FTW

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By MrDirector786
@Wisppeons said:
" what level of power is goku at? "
It said he can use all 3 levels of Super Saiyan, but he's not allowed to destroy the planet. For the most part, he should be able to destroy most of the Narutoverse without too much trouble. IF Madara can get him with sharingan, he could take him down, and there's also the Sage of Six paths who created the moon in the Narutoverse.
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Psyker star
@MrDirector786: Gouk would just blast them before they got the Genjutsus off or teleport to high in the sky for them to see him then hit and run power blitzes FTW
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sleuth

I think the month of prep time will give the Narutoverse a huge advantage here. Goku is stupid enough to fall for genjutsus and he should be susceptible to the Amatarasu since he has been hurt by tempertures of that magnitude before.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Psyker star
@Sleuth: at the start of the fight Goku Teleports up into the sky away from anyone to hit or Genjutsu him and he then just picks them off one by one with super fast power blitzes
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By xan84
@Psyker star said:
"@Sleuth: at the start of the fight Goku Teleports up into the sky away from anyone to hit or Genjutsu him and he then just picks them off one by one with super fast power blitzes "

1- Goku has no idea what this dudes can do.
2-he can't hit Madara, Madara can make himself intangible (until now all of the attacks just pass through him) and then he can put him in a genjutsu or something.
3-some1 ho can create the Moon must have more power then some1 that can destroy the earth.

4-they got those big ass demons to.

All of naruto world is just to much for Goku....I think.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By geraldthesloth

Naruto stomps.

Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Psyker star
@Xan: 1-if goku knew not to stand still than the strategy i used would work
2- he would not need to hit him after he went intangible Goku would teleport away and move on to a different target or Destroy the area he is in
3-someone how can create the Moon must have more power then someone that can destroy the earth how will that help and the earth is a lot bigger than the moon and would take alot more power to destroy
4-Goku dose not need to blow up the planet he could use a spirit bomb to destroy the content that they are on and any daemons or intangible people drown or get destroyed in the blast  
5- Goku wins
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wisppeons

Goku ftw

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
" Goku ftw "
*sigh* remember the good old days where goku can anime were far away from comic vine
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xan84
@Psyker star said:
"@Xan: 1-if goku knew not to stand still than the strategy i used would work
2- he would not need to hit him after he went intangible Goku would teleport away and move on to a different target or Destroy the area he is in
3-someone how can create the Moon must have more power then someone that can destroy the earth how will that help and the earth is a lot bigger than the moon and would take alot more power to destroy 4-Goku dose not need to blow up the planet he could use a spirit bomb to destroy the content that they are on and any daemons or intangible people drown or get destroyed in the blast   5- Goku wins "

The sharingan can target a very fast moving target. That is one of the powers of the sharingan. So in theory he could track him and put him in a genjutsu.
What do you think is a greater FEAT . Blowing up the earth or creating A MOON and puting it in Orbit ? Just by the fact that you are asking me "how will that help" and i can see you are not thinking much before you are posting. Can you imagine what kind of power that dude has to do something like that ?
Vs ALL of Naruto World + prep time Goku stands no chance.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

anyways tobi solos

Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wisppeons

SS3 Goku ftw most of the Naruto U. will be connon fodder to him just powering up he might kill them lol.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
"SS3 Goku ftw most of the Naruto U. will be connon fodder to him just powering up he might kill them lol."

he won't make it past tobi
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Wisppeons said:
" SS3 Goku ftw most of the Naruto U. will be connon fodder to him just powering up he might kill them lol. "
How is he gonna beat Kakuzu Hidan Shino,and Tobi?
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Wisppeons

Mountain shattering energy blast should be enough... its not like they are going to team up on him lol they might try to engage one on one lol.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By geraldthesloth
@Wisppeons said:
" Mountain shattering energy blast should be enough... its not like they are going to team up on him lol they might try to engage one on one lol. "
They have prep..It doesn't say they would turn against them..Besides Shino has freakin plot device bugs for everyone,
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
"@Wisppeons said:
" Mountain shattering energy blast should be enough... its not like they are going to team up on him lol they might try to engage one on one lol. "
They have prep..It doesn't say they would turn against them..Besides Shino has freakin plot device bugs for everyone,"
this is true, and with a month prep the narutoverse can take care of goku since they seem to be working together, tobi could do it alone i think
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Wisppeons
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
They have prep..It doesn't say they would turn against them..Besides Shino has freakin plot device bugs for everyone, "
lol true but he has been tagged by people 100x slower then Goku. and most Nartuo Illusions can be broken if you have enough willpower or if your too strong right?
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By geraldthesloth

Tobi hasn't really done enough yet.@Wisppeons said:

" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
They have prep..It doesn't say they would turn against them..Besides Shino has freakin plot device bugs for everyone, "
lol true but he has been tagged by people 100x slower then Goku. and most Nartuo Illusions can be broken if you have enough willpower or if your too strong right? "
Not that I can remember
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Psyker star
@Wisppeons:@Wisppeons said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
lol true but he has been tagged by people 100x slower then Goku. and most Nartuo Illusions can be broken if you have enough willpower or if your too strong right? "
They would not get a chance use an illusion goku would teleport away
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
"@geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
lol true but he has been tagged by people 100x slower then Goku. and most Nartuo Illusions can be broken if you have enough willpower or if your too strong right?"
naw willpower has nothing to do with it
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
"Tobi hasn't really done enough yet.@Wisppeons said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
Not that I can remember"
well for how strong he is supposed to be he should be able to with a month to think about it
geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By geraldthesloth
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
Not that I can remember"
well for how strong he is supposed to be he should be able to with a month to think about it "
I think I'll find out how strong he is tomorrow since hte new chapter comes out..Im goin to bed later bro.
Wisppeons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Wisppeons

I dont think Goku has ever been shown to fall victim to illusions (if he was then forget this next part) so how would we been so sure illusions will work on him from the naruto U?

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@geraldthesloth said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Wisppeons said:
Not that I can remember"
well for how strong he is supposed to be he should be able to with a month to think about it "
I think I'll find out how strong he is tomorrow since hte new chapter comes out..Im goin to bed later bro. "
see ya man
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
@Wisppeons said:
" I dont think Goku has ever been shown to fall victim to illusions (if he was then forget this next part) so how would we been so sure illusions will work on him from the naruto U? "
since he will never know they are a illusion
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#32  Edited By vegeta

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#33  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

I feel like I'm in a different country reading this thread

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By vegeta
@jloneblackheart said:
"I feel like I'm in a different country reading this thread"

why
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#35  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator
@vegeta: all the naruto character names and techniques
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By vegeta

lmao

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vegeta

Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Sleuth said:
"I think the month of prep time will give the Narutoverse a huge advantage here. Goku is stupid enough to fall for genjutsus and he should be susceptible to the Amatarasu since he has been hurt by tempertures of that magnitude before. "

Goku is not actually stupid when fighting, he is very smart in combat.

Goku wins
vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By vegeta
@vegeta said:
"

"

forze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By forze

Imagine the move which Pein did to Kohana where it literally destroyed the whole village.  Goku has shown to be able to casually do moves at that caliber without exerting himself too much.  This is a Curbstomp in Goku's favor. 

vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By vegeta
@forze said:
" Imagine the move which Pein did to Kohana where it literally destroyed the whole village.  Goku has shown to be able to casually do moves at that caliber without exerting himself too much.  This is a Curbstomp in Goku's favor.  "
thank you
Retnex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Retnex

More than one person will attempt to use Genjutsu/Sharingan at one time, plus they will probably be hidden.
But that doesnt mean Goku will lose. I see it going either way.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By JThree47693
@forze said:
"Imagine the move which Pein did to Kohana where it literally destroyed the whole village.  Goku has shown to be able to casually do moves at that caliber without exerting himself too much.  This is a Curbstomp in Goku's favor.  "

Avatar image for joker_diamond___
Joker diamond ^^

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Joker diamond ^^

Goku wins easily. Goku can't destroy the earth but he can destroy the village Tobi hasn't  shown any real fighting skill other than being able to phase through attacks. Spite thread in Goku's favor.

burr787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By burr787

Goku wins
I don't think the shiniguan can keep up with him also he can fly with ease and speed. if he wanted he could just do what Majin Buu did and send thousands of ki blasts from high above. That would kill all of the weak characters then kamehame the rest of the villiaig.

Avatar image for fanai_icemaniac
fanai_icemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By fanai_icemaniac

a month long charged spirit bomb. i dont think even susano can defend t. So i guess goku wins

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#47  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

goku stomp ssj1 can win this
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins. Each fight will take five or six episodes with a lot of interludes and maybe a training montage between a couple of the more difficult ones, but he eats characters like Naruto and Co. for a snack between meals.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

wait, is he fighting all of them at once, or like by rounds?

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By ghostrider fan1

dude Piccolo would solo the naruto verse, and hes not nearly as strong as goku in SSJ3 form or SSJ2 in fact yamcha could solo as well this is spite, all he would have to do is fly off planet and blow it up