This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BossMan404 (137 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

In

Before Lock

Goku Stomps

#3 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

Flagged Goku stomps.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5259 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

In before the lock!!! Another terminator murder stomp!!!! Terminators get trounced by regular humans with guns and pipe bombs lol

#6 Posted by joewell (6633 posts) - - Show Bio

@BossMan404: May i ask why, and if this is locked by the time you can responed then give me a PM. WHY

#7 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Mismatch

Goku Stomps

Could a mod please lock this?

#8 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

In before the lock!!! Another terminator murder stomp!!!! Terminators get trounced by regular humans with guns and pipe bombs lol

Yes Terminators to trounced mere humans with Guns and Pipe Bombs.

Also a Stomp.

#9 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@CadenceV2 said:

@Bane_of_sith said:

Yes Terminators to trounced mere humans with Guns and Pipe Bombs.

Also a Stomp.

Those humans only won of blind luck and the most experienced soldier who faught Terminator's died by the T-800 so what happened in the movie is no excuse to why Goku wins. Logics matter.

Goku is capable of destroying Galaxies, He'd destroy Hudreds, if not Thousands of Terminator's at once.

#10 Posted by ImmortalOne (3539 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

Mismatch

Goku Stomps

I expected you to be making some sort of crazy post about how Terminator stomps...

#11 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Mismatch

Goku Stomps

I expected you to be making some sort of crazy post about how Terminator stomps...

Back to this account to reply on it.

I can't

Terminator got crushed under a hydrolic press.

How in the hell is he gonna beat a guy who can destroy universes ( if he wanted ) and has more powerful powers far more powerful than a pipe bomb that nearly destroyed Terminator?

Goku Stomps. This is the worst Mismatch i've ever seen on this website.

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (14958 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImmortalOne said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Mismatch

Goku Stomps

He's just full of surprises.

#13 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Blind luck??? They were holding there own the entire first movie,,,and that was before Sara was even trained,,so I wouldn't call it luck at all,,,Kyle was outsmarting him and getting away at every turn and in the end he was destroyed by "mere humans" terminators stand no chance against anyone in dragonball z

#14 Posted by Onemoreposter (4101 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with all the terminator threads lately?

#15 Edited by texasdeathmatch (13122 posts) - - Show Bio
@Onemoreposter: It's just one guy who's obsessed with Terminator. I think he's trying distract us with multiple accounts, but it isn't too hard to figure out its the same person.
#16 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Blind luck??? They were holding there own the entire first movie,,,and that was before Sara was even trained,,so I wouldn't call it luck at all,,,Kyle was outsmarting him and getting away at every turn and in the end he was destroyed by "mere humans" terminators stand no chance against anyone in dragonball z

Reese failed at killing the Terminator, Sarah was trying to crawl away from Terminator and out of blind luck crawled underneath a hydrolic press and all she did was pressed a button and had the machine do the work for her. Nothing impressive about it.... Terminator went into a police station, killed several cops and walked out on foot in a gun fight.... Humans dont win H2H.... Unless they're an important character of the movie, the humans mainly die.... Thats no reason to why Goku wins here.

#17 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Onemoreposter: It's just one guy who's obsessed with Terminator. I think he's trying distract us with multiple accounts, but it isn't too hard to figure out its the same person.

I admitted Goku would stomps hands down. So don't make a big deal out of any of my Post. Terminator does not have any way of even touching Goku let alone beating him. Goku with one blast could vape Multiple Terminator's.

#18 Posted by Laurcus (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

The heck is this? Can you say stomp?

#19 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch: Oh and BossMan404 is not one of my alts. So TERMINATOR_FAN did not make this thread.

#20 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (26967 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

lOl

#21 Posted by dbzmeister (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Goku post Roshi training in Dragonball takes this with ease.

#22 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Only excuse I could come up with is Terminator would win since Goku's a cartoon character.

Goku was an Anime Cartoon Character.... Terminator was real life stuff...lol Not to mention they're building Human Robots similar to Terminator's.

#23 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyways all jokes aside. this is a mismatch

This needs to be locked badley.

#24 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

The terminator was blown in half,,,all that was left was a torso which stupidly crawled into a press machine,,,and was destroyed ,,,not so impressive for terminator either,,,saying she blindly crawled there by luck is speculation,,,and I've seen that movie a ton of times,,killing a few cops is nothing compared to a super fast,strong,being that shoots ki blasts capable of destroying a planet. And yes if a human could kill a terminator,,,a superhuman could as well,

#25 Posted by goodguy24 (704 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock, Make this my 300th post.