This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Magic718 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

being that i think goku is the japanese version of superman (crash lands on earth adopted by human parents and becomes the strongest on earth) wat would yall think if goku fought superman (minus the super sayin ish)

#2 Posted by Amplitudo (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic718 says:

"being that i think goku is the japanese version of superman (crash lands on earth adopted by human parents and becomes the strongest on earth) wat would yall think if goku fought superman (minus the super sayin ish)"

If you take away the Saiyan part of Goku then you might as well take the powers out of Superman.

#3 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Even his Super Sayjn powers aren't a problem for Superman. The problem is people are not gonna be swayed in this one. People who love Superman as the best will back him and give a ton of information as to how he wins, and the DBZ fans will present all their info, and ultimately you get people like me show will say and argue that Supes wins, even worth the Super Sayjin, and the DBZ fans like Heart of Infinity will argue and say Goku wins.... All this said, let it die.

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224194 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"Even his Super Sayjn powers aren't a problem for Superman. The problem is people are not gonna be swayed in this one. People who love Superman as the best will back him and give a ton of information as to how he wins, and the DBZ fans will present all their info, and ultimately you get people like me show will say and argue that Supes wins, even worth the Super Sayjin, and the DBZ fans like Heart of Infinity will argue and say Goku wins.... All this said, let it die."

With that said do you really think Superman could handle Goku at Super Saiyan 4 or even 5 ? No way ! Thats just too much for even Superman to deal with.

#5 Posted by Magic718 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

mind you superman can move planets and travel in time and depending which version fire bolts of electricity

#6 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"GL Bertron says:
"Even his Super Sayjn powers aren't a problem for Superman. The problem is people are not gonna be swayed in this one. People who love Superman as the best will back him and give a ton of information as to how he wins, and the DBZ fans will present all their info, and ultimately you get people like me show will say and argue that Supes wins, even worth the Super Sayjin, and the DBZ fans like Heart of Infinity will argue and say Goku wins.... All this said, let it die."

With that said do you really think Superman could handle Goku at Super Saiyan 4 or even 5 ? No way ! Thats just too much for even Superman to deal with."

The whole Super Sayjin 4 and 5 isn't cannon it isn't even from an official series made byt Toei or Toriyama. It was a series made by an outside party t make money, not add to the methology of Goku. Besides which, Suprsman has unlimited power in the pressence of a yellow sun, Goku doesn't and teh whoe Spirit Bomb argument won't help since Supes doesn't have an evil heart. Tired of that one by the way, go back and read soem of tehold Superman Goku thread and you will see what I mean. me and Heart argued over it forever.

#7 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

GL Bertron says:

"King Saturn says:
"GL Bertron says:
With that said do you really think Superman could handle Goku at Super Saiyan 4 or even 5 ? No way ! Thats just too much for even Superman to deal with."
The whole Super Sayjin 4 and 5 isn't cannon it isn't even from an official series made byt Toei or Toriyama. It was a series made by an outside party t make money, not add to the methology of Goku. Besides which, Suprsman has unlimited power in the pressence of a yellow sun, Goku doesn't and teh whoe Spirit Bomb argument won't help since Supes doesn't have an evil heart. Tired of that one by the way, go back and read soem of tehold Superman Goku thread and you will see what I mean. me and Heart argued over it forever."

The person who made it had the real owners' permission to make it, therefore it is cannon.

#8 Posted by Grandrakon (408 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic718 says:

"being that i think goku is the japanese version of superman (crash lands on earth adopted by human parents and becomes the strongest on earth) wat would yall think if goku fought superman (minus the super sayin ish)"

and you talk about threads,this has been done 10,000,000 times.Anyway goku without the super saiyan is a normal joe.this thread reeks.it's your normal copy/paste.

#9 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Already done, look at the other thread proving Superman wins once and for all.

#10 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"GL Bertron says:
"King Saturn says:
"GL Bertron says:
The whole Super Sayjin 4 and 5 isn't cannon it isn't even from an official series made byt Toei or Toriyama. It was a series made by an outside party t make money, not add to the methology of Goku. Besides which, Suprsman has unlimited power in the pressence of a yellow sun, Goku doesn't and teh whoe Spirit Bomb argument won't help since Supes doesn't have an evil heart. Tired of that one by the way, go back and read soem of tehold Superman Goku thread and you will see what I mean. me and Heart argued over it forever."

The person who made it had the real owners' permission to make it, therefore it is cannon."

No it has to be made by the original and it did not have his permission.

#11 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"GL Bertron says:
"King Saturn says:
"GL Bertron says:
The person who made it had the real owners' permission to make it, therefore it is cannon."
No it has to be made by the original and it did not have his permission."

Then he would have been forced to stop making it on the very first episode, but did he? No, he didn't.

#12 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS THREAD IS MUUUUNDI

superman wins

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG. Why? Why bother to open this crap up again? It'll just get locked like the last one. And, there is NO SUCH THING as Super Saiyan 5. It's a hoax. It doesn't really exist. Super Saiyan 4 is the final stage.

#14 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Can you have a "for real" fight with any DBZ character involved?

I mean, hell, they use "martial arts" to shoot balls of energy.

They fly at incredible speeds and yet if two of them fly straight at each other at said amazing speeds from only a couple yards away, they still take forever to get to each other.

Trying to decide a battle with any of the characters in DBZ with any character that is not is a complete waste of time.
Post Edited:2007-12-29 05:31:46

#15 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Can you have a "for real" fight with any DBZ character involved? I mean, hell, they use "martial arts" to shoot balls of energy. They fly at incredible speeds and yet if two of them fly straight at each other at said amazing speeds from only a couple yards away, they still take forever to get to each other. Trying to decide a battle with any of the characters in DBZ with any character that is not is a complete waste of time.
Post Edited:2007-12-29 05:31:46"

They don't use Martial Arts to shoot energy out of their hands. Martial Arts is a fighting form. The stuff used to shoot energy out of their hands is called Ki.

And if those amazing speeds aren't so amazing, then can you run that fast?? Or can you even punch as fast as they fly?? They could cover about, 20 feet flying before you could go 1 1/2 feet punching.

And no, it isn't a complete waste of time, what you're doing is called discrimination against a group you don't like. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people can't, and it also doesn't mean you have to bash it out of loathing for it.

#16 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

I can cover 20 yards faster than dragon ball z characters can at times.

Despite having super speed if you put two of them 20 yards apart, they will fly at each other at super speed while yelling....for 5 minutes. Then they will do the same 3 moves at super speed 12 or so times in as many seconds. It's supposed to look impressive but it just makes them look retarded for using the exact same moves over and over.

But yes, don't get me wrong. I also hate DBZ.

#17 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"I can cover 20 yards faster than dragon ball z characters can at times. Despite having super speed if you put two of them 20 yards apart, they will fly at each other at super speed while yelling....for 5 minutes. Then they will do the same 3 moves at super speed 12 or so times in as many seconds. It's supposed to look impressive but it just makes them look retarded for using the exact same moves over and over. But yes, don't get me wrong. I also hate DBZ."
You can cover 20 yards faster then Dragon Ball Z *characters*, but not Saiyans. And I'm talking about Saiyans, so I apologize. And who's to say that they will yell for 5 minutes? That's all everyone says about them on here.And I know you do, lotsa people do.
#18 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I haven't timed them, but even saiyans tend to fly much longer in a given direction than anyone with super speed should before they reach the person they were flying to. My theory is that they are actually super slow.

Also, Trolls want their haircuts back.

#19 Posted by Rdeegvainl (775 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"Zoom says:
"Can you have a "for real" fight with any DBZ character involved? I mean, hell, they use "martial arts" to shoot balls of energy. They fly at incredible speeds and yet if two of them fly straight at each other at said amazing speeds from only a couple yards away, they still take forever to get to each other. Trying to decide a battle with any of the characters in DBZ with any character that is not is a complete waste of time.

They don't use Martial Arts to shoot energy out of their hands. Martial Arts is a fighting form. The stuff used to shoot energy out of their hands is called Ki.

And if those amazing speeds aren't so amazing, then can you run that fast?? Or can you even punch as fast as they fly?? They could cover about, 20 feet flying before you could go 1 1/2 feet punching.

And no, it isn't a complete waste of time, what you're doing is called discrimination against a group you don't like. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people can't, and it also doesn't mean you have to bash it out of loathing for it."

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything

that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now

dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy

on your soul.

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom says:

"Can you have a "for real" fight with any DBZ character involved?I mean, hell, they use "martial arts" to shoot balls of energy.They fly at incredible speeds and yet if two of them fly straight at each other at said amazing speeds from only a couple yards away, they still take forever to get to each other.Trying to decide a battle with any of the characters in DBZ with any character that is not is a complete waste of time.

It's a waste of f#$king time if this particular thread has been done already. You can't even argue with that

#21 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's not start insulting people here... if you don't like the topic don't post in it.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

Rdeegvainl says:

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Billy Madison!

#23 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

#24 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

How is this "For real" thread any diffrent from the other forty times this has been made?

#25 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

fair point... enough of the cloned threads...

check the recap thread to find the longer version of the annoying thread that keeps cropping up

M

#27 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we lock this puppy already !

#28 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

King Saturn says:

"GL Bertron says:

lol

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Final Arrow says:

"How is this "For real" thread any diffrent from the other forty times this has been made?"

I know man...I just posted on this so I could do that fun movey thingy that I saw DC use