This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Because I rather get it out of the way, this is movie versions of both. I haven't even seen Dragonball Evolution, but I know this one is coming.

Goku
Superman

Random encounter battle takes place in New York City. Who wins?
#2 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

that movie Goku cant beat Batman

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.SLAUGHTERHOUSE.

#4 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Superman.SLAUGHTERHOUSE."
hey Vance whats up
#5 Posted by Erik (32797 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:

#6 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

ho and Goku's movie version would get owned by Batman

#7 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku cant wind using Air bending techniques.

#8 Posted by Vance Astro (91234 posts) - - Show Bio
SwaggaB0y said:
"Vance Astro said:
hey Vance whats up"
Good morrow Sir.
#9 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
SwaggaB0y said:
"Goku cant wind using Air bending techniques."
Hmm?
#10 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio
Matezoide said:
"ho and Goku's movie version would get owned by Batman"
hahahaha nice
#11 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman ftw

#12 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Matezoide said:
hahahaha nice"

I don't even know anything about the moview goku. Superman actually can take a bullet. The movie goku form what iv'e seen can't take a punch from me.
#13 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Gambler said:
"Matezoide said:
hahahaha nice"
I don't even know anything about the moview goku. Superman actually can take a bullet. The movie goku form what iv'e seen can't take a punch from me."
heh preety much
#14 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

movie superman is so crappy, it's beyond words. Oh no, island made of kryptonite, I'll have to use my head to think of a way to get rid of it.... no never mind, using head hard, I'll just throw it into space... hard to be near all this kryptonite... doesn't change anything... just means I have to make pained expressions with my face.

I won't even go see the DB movie the previews told me all I need to know. I've known for many many years that Hollywood as a whole just "doesn't get it," that they change thigns only for the worse and screw up anything they touch, but the DB movie might be one of the finest examples of "not getting it" in cinematic history.

Superman clearly wins the fight without thought or effort, and we the audiance... the movie going public... we're the ones that lose

#15 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Superman would beat the crap out of this Goku...
#16 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Went and saw the movie...wish I hadn't. Superman wins.

#17 Posted by Mortein (2898 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Superman would beat the crap out of this Goku...
"
No he wouldn't, he would kill him with first punch.

#18 Posted by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman
as much as Singer's movie Sucks,
Dragonball sucks even more

Superman win

#19 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio
that movie dragonball is wack its nothing like the show he cant even go into super saiyan and vegeta isnt in it none of the z fighters are
#20 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
symbiote5 said:
"that movie dragonball is wack its nothing like the show he cant even go into super saiyan and vegeta isnt in it none of the z fighters are"
Its Dragonball not Dragonball Z. That is why Vegeta and most the Z Fighters are not in it.
#21 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"symbiote5 said:
"that movie dragonball is wack its nothing like the show he cant even go into super saiyan and vegeta isnt in it none of the z fighters are"
Its Dragonball not Dragonball Z. That is why Vegeta and most the Z Fighters are not in it."
lol then why is goku not from japan and why is krillin not there and also since when has bulma used guns XD.
#22 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"symbiote5 said:
Its Dragonball not Dragonball Z. That is why Vegeta and most the Z Fighters are not in it."
It's not even Dragonball :P

Superman wins
#23 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Acer said:
"It's not even Dragonball"
Touche
#24 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nobody said:
"symbiote5 said:
lol then why is goku not from japan and why is krillin not there and also since when has bulma used guns XD."
Goku is not from Japan. He is from space...
Krillin not being in the movie is dumb
Bulma used guns alot in dragonball
Why am I defending the movie?
#25 Posted by DJ Diesel (1594 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Nobody said:
"symbiote5 said:
lol then why is goku not from japan and why is krillin not there and also since when has bulma used guns XD."
Goku is not from Japan. He is from space...Krillin not being in the movie is dumbBulma used guns alot in dragonballWhy am I defending the movie?"

you're not, just answering questions?
#26 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope they kill each other and cause a rip in time to before those movies were ever made

#27 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
"I hope they kill each other and cause a rip in time to before those movies were ever made"

Seconded
#28 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

Superman would beat the crap out of this Goku...

Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> infinite times >>>>>>>>>>>> the stupid guy who wear underwear over pants (that is superman).

Goku is infinite times faster than supes. instant transmission means he can go any where without wasting any time at all. supes is at most light speed. Goku in base form can defeat superman just by powering up.

Goku have no limits of ascention. if he trains hard he can unlock super saiyan infinite or even beyond. All DC characters(except presence) combined can not defeat goku super saiyan 50 or above. and after goku absorbing dragonballs, even presence will loose to goku super saiyan infinite.

#29 Posted by Kesho_Ronin (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@SwaggaB0y said:

Supermanthat movie Goku cant beat Batman
#30 Posted by Jodema (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman horrifies this sorry excuse for Goku.

#31 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber:

Read he OP dude Goku is not winning this.

And LOL @ our post.

#32 Edited by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01: goku is the best. he will always win.

#33 Edited by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

As a crazed DBZ fanboy, I can safely say that I would pay money to see this fight, because I would enjoy seeing Superman rip "Goku" to pieces.

This movie, the Devil May Cry reboot, and genocide are basically the 3 worst things in history.

I think you failed to read the OP.

#34 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber:

lol

#35 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber said:

@RudeBomberBoy01: goku is the best. he will always win.

Did you even read the OP?

Also it's pretty clear you know very little, if anything, about comics.

#36 Posted by Sniber (317 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@Sniber:

lol

that doesn't takes you anywhere. You are one of those guys who are frustated with supes defeats

@Laurcus

said:

As a crazed DBZ fanboy, I can safely say that I would pay money to see this fight, because I would enjoy seeing Superman rip "Goku" to pieces.

This movie, the Devil May Cry reboot, and genocide are basically the 3 worst things in history.

I think you failed to read the OP.

Goku would obliterate supes easily

#37 Posted by xeon1cs (1479 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: Considering you think Goku is capable of beating characters like The Presence, or even Lucifer/Michael...you shouldn't try to tell anyone who would obliterate who.

#38 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber:

It's obvious you're trollin', i can picture you just laughing behind your computer screen so I'm not gonna bother to get trolled by you :D

P.S I don't even like Superman?

#39 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sniber: C'mon mate, you bumped a three year old thread to state that? Please don't troll.