Goku vs Sentry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By The 502 Kid
oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"im still taking the Sentry in this fight"
whatever you say lol"
well all he really has to do is toss goku into the sun lol
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By oldmagic
The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
whatever you say lol"
well all he really has to do is toss goku into the sun lol"
okay. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#103  Edited By Erik
The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
whatever you say lol"
There is still a debate on whether Sentry is physically strong enough to throw Goku anywhere.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#104  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
whatever you say lol"
Don't be stupid..he's not faster or strong enough to do that.Goku isn't the Void or Carnage.
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105  Edited By The 502 Kid
Vance Astro said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
whatever you say lol"
Don't be stupid..he's not faster or strong enough to do that.Goku isn't the Void or Carnage."
no one knows what the sentry is capable of yet
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By oldmagic

Just so you know, Sayans gets stronger through anger as well. Thats how Goku achieved ssj1, thats how gohan achieved ssj2 as well as vegeta and trunks. These guys uses anger as effective as Hulk. But one thing these guys have that hulk is missing is that these guys can "control" it. 

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
The 502 Kid said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The 502 Kid said:
"oldmagic said:
"The 502 Kid said:
whatever you say lol"
Don't be stupid..he's not faster or strong enough to do that.Goku isn't the Void or Carnage."
no one knows what the sentry is capable of yet"
I do.You don't because you don't read his comics.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By King_Saturn
Lantern Prime said:
"WTF? Humans aren't apes or never was relatred to them."
Well... I dunno about that totally being true buddy
Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dbztards? dctrds? marveltards? everywhere  tards tards lol sorry anyways goku would defeat sentry besides sentry more like a rookie.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"

dbztards? dctrds? marveltards? everywhere  tards tards lol sorry anyways goku would defeat sentry besides sentry more like a rookie.

"
Sentry isn't a rookie..he's a veteran superhero...now who's the tard?
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By claws

lame......

Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Phones
claws said:
"lame......"
your face!  BURN!!!
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By claws
Phones said:
"claws said:
"lame......"
your face!  BURN!!!
"
dont start this again....
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Phones
claws said:
"Phones said:
"claws said:
"lame......"
your face!  BURN!!!
"
"
Flame on!
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By claws
Phones said:
"claws said:
"Phones said:
"claws said:
"lame......"
your face!  BURN!!!
"
"
Flame on!
"
????
Phones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Phones

Galactic Tornado!

claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By claws

sigh....

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh yeah  what about sentry psychic attacks?  like he did in the comics  will that work on goku?   
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"oh yeah  what about sentry psychic attacks?  like he did in the comics  will that work on goku?   "
If Sentry remembered he had Psychic abilities he could make Goku think he was a dog.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Triumphant

Kid goku was frozen by Commander Blue with his psychic wave thingy.

Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vance Astro said:
"Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"oh yeah  what about sentry psychic attacks?  like he did in the comics  will that work on goku?   "
If Sentry remembered he had Psychic abilities he could make Goku think he was a dog.
"

lol yeah good point
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Triumphant

I'll go for Sentry on this one.

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#123  Edited By MrDirector786

Sentry easily.

Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Kataklysmo
Goku of course
Veran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Veran

Sentry wins here. ssj4 goku struggles with stopping a thin, spinning, clock flying towards him.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Veran said:
"Sentry wins here. ssj4 goku struggles with stopping a this spinning clockcoming at him"
DYP.
spawnfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By spawnfanboy
Veran said:
"Sentry wins here. ssj4 goku struggles with stopping a thin, spinning, clock flying towards him."

goku not even ss1 would destroy him so hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Erik

Bump.

papi_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By papi_5
erik said:
"Bump."
goku would destroy sentry
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#130  Edited By SUNMAN

goku in a massive curbstomp

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Andferne

Sentry for me.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Simon Williams

Sentry, Goku can't breathe in space, and is not that Strong. Plus it takes him like 50 years to do one blast which can power up Sentry. Sentry takes this.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000

anyone who thinks goku wins is very blind since senrty is on par with WWH who was destroying the earth with his anger by the end so come on people goku has not even blown a planet up.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Erik
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"anyone who thinks goku wins is very blind since senrty is on par with WWH who was destroying the earth with his anger by the end so come on people goku has not even blown a planet up."
He has not actually done it, but he could easily have done so at the end of Frieza saga. 
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"anyone who thinks goku wins is very blind since senrty is on par with WWH who was destroying the earth with his anger by the end so come on people goku has not even blown a planet up."
He has not actually done it, but he could easily have done so at the end of Frieza saga. 
"
i have my doubt buu is the only person who is able to be a planet buster without hitting the core, also goku on stamina and strength is lame in DC/marvel standards.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Erik

What does hitting the core have to do with anything? Frieza destroyed planets easily in his weakest form. Goku beat Frieza at his strongest easily in the final battle. I am tired of people sputtering that core of planet nonsense. Planet busting is planet busting. 

Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Nibiru

Goku cuz Sentry is liek teh suckzor.

Seriously, the most he's ever done is destroy a city block. *yawn*

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Simon Williams
Nibiru said:
"Goku cuz Sentry is liek teh suckzor.Seriously, the most he's ever done is destroy a city block. *yawn*"
Dude, read up on the Sentry. He went into a stalemate with Galactus and the Collector. Ripped carnage in half, his limitless power overloaded and destroyed the absorbing man. Easily broke Terrax's hand and Cosmic axe, standing toe to toe with WWH, taking a fully powered punch from thing, that broke Champion of the Universe's rib like it was nothing. Defeated Dr.Doom easily, killing the sorceress morgan le fay who i think is on par with Dr.Strange, and more.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SUNMAN
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
i have my doubt buu is the only person who is able to be a planet buster without hitting the core, also goku on stamina and strength is lame in DC/marvel standards."

I hope you are not serious with these comments.

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
"Goku cuz Sentry is liek teh suckzor.Seriously, the most he's ever done is destroy a city block. *yawn*"
Dude, read up on the Sentry. He went into a stalemate with Galactus and the Collector. Ripped carnage in half, his limitless power overloaded and destroyed the absorbing man. Easily broke Terrax's hand and Cosmic axe, standing toe to toe with WWH, taking a fully powered punch from thing, that broke Champion of the Universe's rib like it was nothing. Defeated Dr.Doom easily, killing the sorceress morgan le fay who i think is on par with Dr.Strange, and more."
WOAH!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaving the res of what you said alone. When did Sentry ever go into a stalemate with Galactus?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!   Sentry is no where near Galactus level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WWH level and Galactus level are completely different.
Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Nibiru
Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
Dude, read up on the Sentry. He went into a stalemate with Galactus and the Collector. Ripped carnage in half, his limitless power overloaded and destroyed the absorbing man. Easily broke Terrax's hand and Cosmic axe, standing toe to toe with WWH, taking a fully powered punch from thing, that broke Champion of the Universe's rib like it was nothing. Defeated Dr.Doom easily, killing the sorceress morgan le fay who i think is on par with Dr.Strange, and more."

Then Morgan came back 1 second later and blew him up... Dr. Strange isn't all that strong anymore, Classic was teh shits though. Terrax is a jobber. Sentry never stalemated Galactus, infact the only person who ever said that was Spiderman, who exaggerates a lot.
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Simon Williams
SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"
i have my doubt buu is the only person who is able to be a planet buster without hitting the core, also goku on stamina and strength is lame in DC/marvel standards."

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
WOAH!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!! WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!   Leaving the res of what you said alone. When did Sentry ever go into a stalemate with Galactus?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!   Sentry is no where near Galactus level!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WWH level and Galactus level are completely different.
"
The picture of the battle was posted on here from photobucket from a comic but got deleted even Spider-man said it. Everything I said is true, read up on Sentry and You'll find out and if You bring up the helicopter incident, Sentry struggled with it because if he uses 1% of his strength the heli would of crushed due to the pressure applied, like what was happening in Superman return when he was stopping the plane but it is more dense than the helicopter and it still started to crush.

Sentry wins this.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By SUNMAN
Simon Williams said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
"
The picture of the battle was posted on here from photobucket from a comic but got deleted even Spider-man said it. Everything I said is true, read up on Sentry and You'll find out and if You bring up the helicopter incident, Sentry struggled with it because if he uses 1% of his strength the heli would of crushed due to the pressure applied, like what was happening in Superman return when he was stopping the plane but it is more dense than the helicopter and it still started to crush.Sentry wins this."
I am not arguing anything else you have said. But you cannot seriously believe Sentry is on par with Galactus. Galactus would destroy him it is common sense.

And Goku wins.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SUNMAN said:
"Simon Williams said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
"
The picture of the battle was posted on here from photobucket from a comic but got deleted even Spider-man said it. Everything I said is true, read up on Sentry and You'll find out and if You bring up the helicopter incident, Sentry struggled with it because if he uses 1% of his strength the heli would of crushed due to the pressure applied, like what was happening in Superman return when he was stopping the plane but it is more dense than the helicopter and it still started to crush.Sentry wins this."
I am not arguing anything else you have said. But you cannot seriously believe Sentry is on par with Galactus. Galactus would destroy him it is common sense.

And Goku wins.
"
goku is not even on planet busting level, he dies from a blow that only destroys a small planet so come on sentry takes it, but i agree that he is no match for galactus.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By SUNMAN
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Simon Williams said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
"

And Goku wins.
"
goku is not even on planet busting level, he dies from a blow that only destroys a small planet so come on sentry takes it, but i agree that he is no match for galactus."
Since the Saiyan Saga people have been capable of destroying planets. Vegeta destroyed one before he came to earth. Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta and Namek. Buu destroyed earth, so logically anyone stronger than these characters could do so with ease.  Goku would destroy a planet if he really wanted to the fact is he doesn't and if a planet got destroyed in every episode it would be bad writing. Goku is stronger and faster he takes this.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Simon Williams said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
"

And Goku wins.
"
goku is not even on planet busting level, he dies from a blow that only destroys a small planet so come on sentry takes it, but i agree that he is no match for galactus."
Since the Saiyan Saga people have been capable of destroying planets. Vegeta destroyed one before he came to earth. Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta and Namek. Buu destroyed earth, so logically anyone stronger than these characters could do so with ease.  Goku would destroy a planet if he really wanted to the fact is he doesn't and if a planet got destroyed in every episode it would be bad writing. Goku is stronger and faster he takes this.
"
vegeta blowing up that planet was a filler so i really can't count, also only buu here is able to destroy a planet with out busting it's core and since goku had to use a spirit bomb to kill him it means that goku is weaker then him, and lets not get into GT where ssj4 can not handle a clock hitting him haha.
Kataklysmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Kataklysmo
Goku easily slaughters Sentry
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
Kataklysmo said:
"Goku easily slaughters Sentry"
doubt it.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By SUNMAN
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Simon Williams said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
"

And Goku wins.
"
"
vegeta blowing up that planet was a filler so i really can't count, also only buu here is able to destroy a planet with out busting it's core and since goku had to use a spirit bomb to kill him it means that goku is weaker then him, and lets not get into GT where ssj4 can not handle a clock hitting him haha."
I hate GT I do not even count it in Dragonball continuity.

Regardless Frieza blew up Planet Vegeta and he was normal he hadn't even transformed yet. And Vegeta/Goku/Picolo had already surpassed that level of strength on Namek.

And most of the fighters after this in DBZ were stronger than this during the cell saga. So planet busting is well in Goku's capabilities.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"SUNMAN said:
"Simon Williams said:
"SUNMAN said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"erik said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"

Simon Williams said:
"Nibiru said:
"

And Goku wins.
"
"
vegeta blowing up that planet was a filler so i really can't count, also only buu here is able to destroy a planet with out busting it's core and since goku had to use a spirit bomb to kill him it means that goku is weaker then him, and lets not get into GT where ssj4 can not handle a clock hitting him haha."
I hate GT I do not even count it in Dragonball continuity.

Regardless Frieza blew up Planet Vegeta and he was normal he hadn't even transformed yet. And Vegeta/Goku/Picolo had already surpassed that level of strength on Namek.

And most of the fighters after this in DBZ were stronger than this during the cell saga. So planet busting is well in Goku's capabilities.
"
the movies don't count since they are not in the main story line of DBZ so only buu has destroyed a planet without hitting the core.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Erik

How do you destroy a planet without hitting the core?