Goku vs Sentry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Erik
Lantern Prime said:
"Well I stop posting nonsense. But unless Toriyama says Goku can't breathe in space then I don't buy what non fans say about breathin in space. Like I said I have proof on my opinion. Go watch the Bardock movie."
Have you ever heard of plot holes? Mistakes by animators do happen. It is also possible that the armor that is worn allows them to survive in space. Did you notice in the Bardock movie that everyone was in space during that scene? Otherwise, why would Goku be rushing so hard to get to the ship before the planet blows up after defeating Frieza? In theory, he could have easily survived a planet blowing up at that time.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Well I stop posting nonsense. But unless Toriyama says Goku can't breathe in space then I don't buy what non fans say about breathin in space. Like I said I have proof on my opinion. Go watch the Bardock movie."
Have you ever heard of plot holes? Mistakes by animators do happen. It is also possible that the armor that is worn allows them to survive in space. Did you notice in the Bardock movie that everyone was in space during that scene? Otherwise, why would Goku be rushing so hard to get to the ship before the planet blows up after defeating Frieza? In theory, he could have easily survived a planet blowing up at that time."
Actually you just brought a theory that really is interesting to think about. The only flaw i can think of was that during the broly movie in space with his father, he wasn't wearing any armour when he went on a rampage near the astroids. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Have you ever heard of plot holes? Mistakes by animators do happen. It is also possible that the armor that is worn allows them to survive in space. Did you notice in the Bardock movie that everyone was in space during that scene? Otherwise, why would Goku be rushing so hard to get to the ship before the planet blows up after defeating Frieza? In theory, he could have easily survived a planet blowing up at that time."
Actually you just brought a theory that really is interesting to think about. The only flaw i can think of was that during the broly movie in space with his father, he wasn't wearing any armour when he went on a rampage near the astroids. "
Hmmm... I don't remember that so I'll have to watch it again. I thought it was just busted up.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Actually you just brought a theory that really is interesting to think about. The only flaw i can think of was that during the broly movie in space with his father, he wasn't wearing any armour when he went on a rampage near the astroids. "
Hmmm... I don't remember that so I'll have to watch it again. I thought it was just busted up."
Either way, what you brought up is very interesting to think about.  That could explain some of the reasons but it's highly unlikely it is actually true. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Hmmm... I don't remember that so I'll have to watch it again. I thought it was just busted up."
Either way, what you brought up is very interesting to think about.  That could explain some of the reasons but it's highly unlikely it is actually true. "
Yeah it is more than likely that it is a mistake on the animators part. But I will be back in 48 mins when the movie is over. Lol.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Lantern Prime

Erik I knwo alot aobut animation errors. Go watch all  of the Transformers G1 series bakc in the 80's. But anyways they can breathe in space. Sayins or half Sayins can breathe in space. Oh yeah and how do u think King Vegeta got on Frieza's Space ship right before Frieza killed him with one punch. Oh yeah aand tell me this, how did think King Vegeta and his men got off the planet they were on when king  Vegeta blew up not just the one he wwas on but the other 2 that were in  vacinity of the planet he was on?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Erik
Lantern Prime said:
"Erik I knwo alot aobut animation errors. Go watch all  of the Transformers G1 series bakc in the 80's. But anyways they can breathe in space. Sayins or half Sayins can breathe in space. Oh yeah and how do u think King Vegeta got on Frieza's Space ship right before Frieza killed him with one punch. Oh yeah aand tell me this, how did think King Vegeta and his men got off the planet they were on when king  Vegeta blew up not just the one he wwas on but the other 2 that were in  vacinity of the planet he was on?"
First of all, how does one breath vacuum? Secondly, I can hardly understand what you are saying. Is it that hard to make complete sentences? I really don't understand why you reinforced my point with animator errors with the Transformers. That only helps my argument. There are a number of explanations for King Vegeta. The armor, holding breath, being on the ship. You haven't pointed out a time where a saiyan has survived for an extended period of time in vacuum. Explain why Goku was hauling his butt back to the space ship after defeating Frieza to escape the explosion that he could have easily survived? Well I actually already have that, he can't survive in space unassisted.
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Lantern Prime

It was Continnuity error. Look as long as there ain't proof they can't breathe in space then they can.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Erik
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Either way, what you brought up is very interesting to think about.  That could explain some of the reasons but it's highly unlikely it is actually true. "
Yeah it is more than likely that it is a mistake on the animators part. But I will be back in 48 mins when the movie is over. Lol."
Yep Bardock had the armor on the whole time. It is just a theory however as it has never been said by the show or manga. It has also never been said that a saiyan that has lungs and requires the use of these lungs can survive in space. If Goku didn't require air, why does he need to hold his breath under water? Why do saiyans need the breathing apparatus when using the healing chamber? All these things lead to a saiyan needing air to survive. That leaves plot hole or armor as explanations.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Erik
Lantern Prime said:
"It was Continnuity error. Look as long as there ain't proof they can't breathe in space then they can."
I just gave plenty of proof. You just dismiss it because you have no genuine argument against it. You just say they can breathe in space because you want them to. Once again, how do you breathe vacuum?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Yeah it is more than likely that it is a mistake on the animators part. But I will be back in 48 mins when the movie is over. Lol."
Yep Bardock had the armor on the whole time. It is just a theory however as it has never been said by the show or manga. It has also never been said that a saiyan that has lungs and requires the use of these lungs can survive in space. If Goku didn't require air, why does he need to hold his breath under water? Why do saiyans need the breathing apparatus when using the healing chamber? All these things lead to a saiyan needing air to survive. That leaves plot hole or armor as explanations."
I've always wondered how Superman breaths in space lol but one thing i don't get is that even if you say it's the animator's mistake, why did they still continue to do it on later movies?
Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Lantern Prime

Bardock and his men were seen in space near frieza. Thats good enough 4 me and im done with this topic.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Erik
Lantern Prime said:
"

Bardock and his men were seen in space near frieza. Thats good enough 4 me and im done with this topic.

"
I just finished the movie. You are completely wrong. Bardock's men were killed on planet Meat. Those guys that were in space with Bardock were Frieza's men. Once again, no substantial proof. I have stated that it could be the armor or animator error. Your argument is that I am wrong because it requires you to rework all your DBZ fantasies. Show me where they can survive for extended periods in vacuum without assistance. Hmmm? Can you show me something that only helps your argument instead of mine?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
Yep Bardock had the armor on the whole time. It is just a theory however as it has never been said by the show or manga. It has also never been said that a saiyan that has lungs and requires the use of these lungs can survive in space. If Goku didn't require air, why does he need to hold his breath under water? Why do saiyans need the breathing apparatus when using the healing chamber? All these things lead to a saiyan needing air to survive. That leaves plot hole or armor as explanations."
I've always wondered how Superman breaths in space lol but one thing i don't get is that even if you say it's the animator's mistake, why did they still continue to do it on later movies?"
Superman cannot breathe in space. He can hold his breath for extremely long periods of time. Also, which other movie do you want me to review in which they were shown not to require air.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#65  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"
I just finished the movie. You are completely wrong. Bardock's men were killed on planet Meat. Those guys that were in space with Bardock were Frieza's men. Once again, no substantial proof. I have stated that it could be the armor or animator error. Your argument is that I am wrong because it requires you to rework all your DBZ fantasies. Show me where they can survive for extended periods in vacuum without assistance. Hmmm? Can you show me something that only helps your argument instead of mine?"
Killed'em.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Erik
Vance Astro said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"

"
I just finished the movie. You are completely wrong. Bardock's men were killed on planet Meat. Those guys that were in space with Bardock were Frieza's men. Once again, no substantial proof. I have stated that it could be the armor or animator error. Your argument is that I am wrong because it requires you to rework all your DBZ fantasies. Show me where they can survive for extended periods in vacuum without assistance. Hmmm? Can you show me something that only helps your argument instead of mine?"
Killed'em."
Lol.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"Lantern Prime said:
I've always wondered how Superman breaths in space lol but one thing i don't get is that even if you say it's the animator's mistake, why did they still continue to do it on later movies?"
Superman cannot breathe in space. He can hold his breath for extremely long periods of time. Also, which other movie do you want me to review in which they were shown not to require air."
Not movie, episodes. The part where Vegeta and Nappa was standing at the helm of their space pods right out in space as they blow up the planet. I don't know weather thats a filler or not but fillers and non-canons pretty much go hand in hand. Also, Goku can also hold his breath for long periods of time. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
Superman cannot breathe in space. He can hold his breath for extremely long periods of time. Also, which other movie do you want me to review in which they were shown not to require air."
Not movie, episodes. The part where Vegeta and Nappa was standing at the helm of their space pods right out in space as they blow up the planet. I don't know weather thats a filler or not but fillers and non-canons pretty much go hand in hand. Also, Goku can also hold his breath for long periods of time. "
I never said that Goku could not hold his breath for long periods. I stated that it is silly to say he can Breathe vacuum when all the evidence proves otherwise. Watching a planet blow up from outside and then returning to your pod is not breathing in space. It is just standing outside in vacuum and then returning to your air supply. They clearly have lungs. Are you telling me that when they get tired, they are not out of breath? That they are just doing that for their enemies benefit? Or are you telling me that they can breathe air and vacuum, but not water?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
Not movie, episodes. The part where Vegeta and Nappa was standing at the helm of their space pods right out in space as they blow up the planet. I don't know weather thats a filler or not but fillers and non-canons pretty much go hand in hand. Also, Goku can also hold his breath for long periods of time. "
I never said that Goku could not hold his breath for long periods. I stated that it is silly to say he can Breathe vacuum when all the evidence proves otherwise. Watching a planet blow up from outside and then returning to your pod is not breathing in space. It is just standing outside in vacuum and then returning to your air supply. They clearly have lungs. Are you telling me that when they get tired, they are not out of breath? That they are just doing that for their enemies benefit? Or are you telling me that they can breathe air and vacuum, but not water?"
Oh no, i'm not denying you. I completely agree with everything you say. I KNOW Goku can't breath in space. It's just that these animators make the sayans breath in space while Goku says he can't breath in space. It's a paradox that needs to be fixed. 
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
I never said that Goku could not hold his breath for long periods. I stated that it is silly to say he can Breathe vacuum when all the evidence proves otherwise. Watching a planet blow up from outside and then returning to your pod is not breathing in space. It is just standing outside in vacuum and then returning to your air supply. They clearly have lungs. Are you telling me that when they get tired, they are not out of breath? That they are just doing that for their enemies benefit? Or are you telling me that they can breathe air and vacuum, but not water?"
Oh no, i'm not denying you. I completely agree with everything you say. I KNOW Goku can't breath in space. It's just that these animators make the sayans breath in space while Goku says he can't breath in space. It's a paradox that needs to be fixed. "
They weren't breathing.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
Oh no, i'm not denying you. I completely agree with everything you say. I KNOW Goku can't breath in space. It's just that these animators make the sayans breath in space while Goku says he can't breath in space. It's a paradox that needs to be fixed. "
They weren't breathing."
Then how can they withstand the extreme cold?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Erik

What does that have to do with anything in this argument thus far?

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Lantern Prime

Bardock was in Space with Frieza. It shows it clearly.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
They weren't breathing."
Then how can they withstand the extreme cold?"
You need to breathe to withstand the cold?
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Erik
Lantern Prime said:
"

Bardock was in Space with Frieza. It shows it clearly.

"
I already addressed that. You have yet to counter my argument. Maybe you should go back and actually read everything I said instead of trying to get the cliffsnote version.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By oldmagic
Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
They weren't breathing."
You need to breathe to withstand the cold?"
say what? you don't have to breath to withstand the cold. Cold effects your body weather you breath or not. You ever seen Sunshine movie? 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Erik

He is saying what you said before, "Then how can they withstand the extreme cold?" makes no sense.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By oldmagic

The cold from space i mean. How does one withstand the extreme cold in space?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"Vance Astro said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
They weren't breathing."
You need to breathe to withstand the cold?"
say what? you don't have to breath to withstand the cold. Cold effects your body weather you breath or not. You ever seen Sunshine movie? "
You asked the question...I'm trying to understand.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By oldmagic

and i have a stomachache......ugh brb

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Lantern Prime

They never made mentioned that he can't breathe in space so stop posting the same sh** oever and over again.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Erik
Lantern Prime said:
"

They never made mentioned that he can't breathe in space so stop posting the same sh** oever and over again.

"
Hmmm... Evidence that one lost the argument is the inability to counter. You lost.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Lantern Prime said:
"

"
BUT THEY CAN'T F#CKIN BREATHE IN SPACE SO STFU ABOUT IT....
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"The cold from space i mean. How does one withstand the extreme cold in space?"
It has been stated on many occasions that a saiyan is much more durable than a human from an evolutionary point of view. They are made for survival. That being said, it is not impossible to believe that they could withstand the extreme cold of space.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
It has been stated on many occasions that a saiyan is much more durable than a human from an evolutionary point of view. They are made for survival. That being said, it is not impossible to believe that they could withstand the extreme cold of space."
true. But irony burns in that post lol
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
It has been stated on many occasions that a saiyan is much more durable than a human from an evolutionary point of view. They are made for survival. That being said, it is not impossible to believe that they could withstand the extreme cold of space."
true. But irony burns in that post lol"
What irony would that be? That they can survive extreme cold? It doesn't hurt any of my previous arguments in any way. Being able to survive cold which is just a theory, does not mean they can "breathe" space.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
What irony would that be? That they can survive extreme cold? It doesn't hurt any of my previous arguments in any way. Being able to survive cold which is just a theory, does not mean they can "breathe" space."
the fact that humans were evolved from monkeys while sayans not only have the tail of a monkey but also have hereditary traits of a monkey. And yet, they are so much more superior to humans. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Erik
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
What irony would that be? That they can survive extreme cold? It doesn't hurt any of my previous arguments in any way. Being able to survive cold which is just a theory, does not mean they can "breathe" space."
the fact that humans were evolved from monkeys while sayans not only have the tail of a monkey but also have hereditary traits of a monkey. And yet, they are so much more superior to humans. "
All apes are physically superior to humans relative to their size. This includes strength, speed, durability, senses (except for maybe sight), and agility.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
the fact that humans were evolved from monkeys while sayans not only have the tail of a monkey but also have hereditary traits of a monkey. And yet, they are so much more superior to humans. "
All apes are physically superior to humans relative to their size. This includes strength, speed, durability, senses (except for maybe sight), and agility."
I know. Yet humans consider themselves superior to apes because of intelligence. The sayans are the best of both and is a were-ape. Thats baddass in all it's own lol
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Erik

Lol.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By oldmagic

lol indeed. I don't care weather they don't know martial arts or learned to harness ki energy. Not only Sayans have the hereditary skills of an Ape, which you already named, but also intelligence/emotions of a human and could turn into a giant were-ape the size of a sky scraper. Forget vampires, forget were-wolves, shitt these guys rock lol. 

Lantern Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lantern Prime

WTF? Humans aren't apes or never was relatred to them.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Erik

Yes they do.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Lantern Prime said:
"WTF? Humans aren't apes or never was relatred to them."
Uh...yeah, humans are apes.  That's where we sit in the animal kingdom.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Erik
Lantern Prime said:
"WTF? Humans aren't apes or never was relatred to them."
You better be joking.
vance_astro

Forum Posts