#1 Posted by ShadowSilver (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Morals off. No prep Fight takes place in a Desert. Who wins? 

#2 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you mean Classic Dr. Strange.....?

#3 Posted by ShadowSilver (275 posts) - - Show Bio
@CerberusPrime3k: Yes. Sorry. Big mistake *Laughs*
#4 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

Huge fan of Strange, but I'm giving this to Goku. Goku has the overwhelming speed advantage over Strange and would speed blitz him before he would even cast a spell.

#5 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex: If you were a Huge Strange Fan you would know Classic Dr Strange defeats Goku with ease.

If Goku tries to speed blitz Dr Strange's spell shields will protect him and then he can banish, kill, ko, destroy, etc Goku.

So what if Goku can destroy a planet.

Classic Dr Strange here is destroying a DIMENSION he thinks is to evil to exist.

#6 Posted by Nightflash (713 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: THIS. ever since anime/manga vs comic is allowed, so many stomp threads have appeared. TOO MANY FANBOYS

#7 Edited by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex said:

Huge fan of Strange, but I'm giving this to Goku. Goku has the overwhelming speed advantage over Strange and would speed blitz him before he would even cast a spell.

Seriously? First, the OP specifies that morals are off, but the characters are not blood lusted, which means that they are still pretty much in-character with respect to how they fight. Goku never starts a fight by pulling out all the stops, i.e., planet busting energy projection. And sense the characters aren't blood lusted there's no reason to assume that either Goku or Dr. Strange would try to kill each other as soon as the fight starts.

Second, even if Goku speed blitzes, classic Dr. Strange has auto-shields. Dr. Strange is a human, with peak human durability, which is why he has auto-shields in the first place. If the shields can protect him for even 10 seconds, while he increases his defenses with enchantments, then Goku loses in a heaven stomp.

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Classic Strange go one on one against Living Tribunal and almost win?

#9 Edited by MorganFreeman (446 posts) - - Show Bio

An easy win for Dr. Strange. His magics are too much for Goku to bypass or withstand.

@joshmightbe said:

I recall one encounter where Tribunal turned Strange's own magic against him, and Strange impressed Tribunal by escaping the spell. Strange then admitted Tribunal could easily destroy him. So unless you're referring to another clash between the two...

#10 Posted by Raizex (354 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW @uberhikari

Yeah sorry guys, huge fail on my part. For some reason, I read the title as current Strange (don't ask me why, it just happens lol)

So yeah, I fuked up. Classic Strange stomps this hard. haha

#11 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange solos DBZ with a thought.

Mismatch again.

#12 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@joshmightbe: Not really. The tribunal was amused that Classic Strange could escape his spell. Classic Strange has however beaten the Inbetweener, Death, and a myriad of other cosmic/magical entities that would shit stomp Goku.

#13 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Raizex said:

@RoyHarperBLOW @uberhikari

Yeah sorry guys, huge fail on my part. For some reason, I read the title as current Strange (don't ask me why, it just happens lol)

So yeah, I fuked up. Classic Strange stomps this hard. haha

LOL. This has happened to me before as well.

#14 Edited by RoyHarperBLOW (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: He doesn't seemed amused in the scans I've seen.

@MorganFreeman: This is what I got.

IMO if Living Tribunal was somehow very weak or in a very vulnerable situation Classic Dr Strange could do something to him.

I say this because when Pre Retcon Beyonder was in a vulnerable situation Classic Dr Strange could've banished him.

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (14392 posts) - - Show Bio

It's amazing how we have one thread claiming Spider-Man can beat Goku then another claiming Goku can beat Classic Strange.

#16 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: You should post the whole battle. Living Tribunal was impressed by Strange's abilities, but don't confuse that with being beaten. Galactus was impressed that Thor was able to hurt him, but it doesn't mean he can beat him.

#17 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man can't beat Goku and Goku can't beat Strange

#18 Posted by RoyHarperBLOW (1496 posts) - - Show Bio

@OmgOmgWtfWtf: I never said LT lost. You said LT was amused which would mean he thought it was funny but he didn't think it was funny he was impressed.

#19 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoyHarperBLOW: My use of the word 'amused' was not meant to be taken literally. It was used for emphasis. I was merely trying to stress how wrong his presumption was.

Not really. The tribunal was amused that Classic Strange could escape his spell. Classic Strange has however beaten the Inbetweener, Death, and a myriad of other cosmic/magical entities that would shit stomp Goku.

Though, truthfully, you should post the entire battle. That one scan can be very misleading as how well Strange fared against the Living Tribunal. The Living Tribunal in the end blatantly said to Classic Strange that he never thought a mortal could be that powerful, but that he shouldn't push his luck. That one scan makes it sound like Living Tribunal was awe struck by Strange's spell. He was more amused (e.g. entertained) by the fact that Strange could have accomplished such a feat, which can be seen as being impressed. Since those terms are not mutually exclusive, i.e. you can be both amused and impressed by someone's actions in a given situation. Regardless on how he perceived Strange's actions, the fact is, the Living Tribunal allowed Strange to live.

#20 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#21 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Strange blinks and Goku gets his monkey a$$ magically kicked

#22 Posted by sabracadabra (601 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic strange ate cosmic entities for breakfast. he isn't losing.

#23 Posted by CalebHara (2329 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't classic strange hold is own against side-neg? i think he takes this quite easily

#24 Posted by NeonGameWave (8388 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange easily.