• 153 results
JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@beholdy said:

@josephgomes619Frieza survived planet destruction on low ki and cut in half, he was hurt by Goku's punches

Feats => your opinion.

Gokus punches were planet + during namek saga.:

This

Baltoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stomps.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@nickzambuto:

@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

It definitely IS written wrong. Is English your first language? If not, I understand and I really don't care about it, but for you to argue and say it is written correctly is just foolish.

Here is one way to have written the sentence correcly:

Yes, it is filler. None of the Ginyu Force should have lose to the Z warriors since none of them stood a chance against Nappa at the time they died.

The way you wrote it, it doesn't mean what you were trying to say.

Regardless, I really don't care if you write the sentence correctly or not, but when someone corrects you, rather than continually claiming that you were correct, take the correction.

No it is not. And no it is not foolish. And it would not be a argument had you left it alone.

I don't have to write it the way you want it.

Yes it does mean what I trying to say. If one could get it then why could you not?

Obviously you did, because you tried to correct me, and you would have left it alone nor made a comment about it so don't even lie to yourself. I think you should take your own advice, because you probably did the same thing before, and do not tell me what to do, I do not tell you how to live your life so do not tell me how to live mine. It is a choice whether if I accept it or not, you cannot force me to accept correction or anything. Everyone is not like you. Everyone is not going to accept your correction all the time. So what ever happened to just walk away if they do not accept it?

Yes, it is. Tell you what. Print out what you wrote and show it to any high school or college english/literature teacher in the U.S. or Europe and see what they tell you. I have no problem with you using the word ought. My problem is with the double negative(which if you spoke english properly you would know changes the meaning to a positive). So you saying "None of the Ginyu Force ought to had lost to the Z warriors since none of them were no match for Nappa at the time they died." literally means "All of the Ginyu Force out to have lost to the Z fighters."

And no, that was someone else that tried to correct you, I didn't say anything until you argued about it. You can't post something that wrong and then claim it is right. You can choose to type like that if you like, but it makes you look like a brainless moron. If that is what you want, then that is fine. However, if you would like to look intelligent and be taken seriously then you might want to learn how to phrase things. You also might want to learn how to take a correction rather than getting butthurt about it and looking like a 12 year old kid that thinks he knows everything.

No it is not. I don't care what problem you have with the double negative (and yes I know how to change it to a meaning that positive). That is not what I said. I said "And if it was, I probably should have not put the word not in there before the word lost. And it would have read this way:Yes it is a filler. None of the Ginyu Force ought to had lost to the Z warriors since none of them were no match for Nappa at the time they died." I said that to someone else if I should have taken a word out. I did not say that to you. This what I said. "Yes it is a filler. None of the Ginyu Force ought to had not lost to the Z Warriors since none of them were no match for Nappa at the time they died." "Literally means"All of the Ginyu Force ought to have not lost to the Z Warriors. Now is that so hard to understand? If you are going to quote me at least quote me properly. Focus on your own mistakes instead of focusing on my mistakes.

Lying to yourself again I see. So what is this? Here is one way to have written the sentence correcly: Yes, it is filler. None of the Ginyu Force should have lose to the Z warriors since none of them stood a chance against Nappa at the time they died. Yes you did say something because you are the fourth person that said something that a conversation had nothing to do with you and you are the one that started the argument in the first place. Don't try to put it off on me. There was no argument until you said something. You started this. People post stuff all the time that is wrong and then claim it is right. It happens on here all the time and I don't see you trying to correct them. The brainless moron is the one who argues back and forth with someone who do not accept their way of typing and should have let it alone along time ago. Again, I do not need your advice so stop trying to give it to me. Laughing out loud. The only one that is butt hurt is you because I do not want to accept something from you and is looking like a 12 year old kid that thinks they know everything. And I never said I know everything nor implied it. However, I can say the same thing about you. By the way, butt hurt is two words and not one word the way you put it. Therefore it do not exist the way you put it. It is a slang word which is not proper English. So if you are going to talk about using proper English make sure you are using it properly yourself, so why don't you practice what you preach. Now let us not bring this back up again. Because I do not want to derail this thread over some silly nonsense and some silly argument.

Boy, that escalated quickly. I forgot to say:

None of them were no match for nappa is false - accurate would be:

none of them were a match for nappa. Or

any of them were no match for nappa.

Also: @squares: If you ever come online, you have a goldmine here.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nickzambuto:

@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

It definitely IS written wrong. Is English your first language? If not, I understand and I really don't care about it, but for you to argue and say it is written correctly is just foolish.

Yes, it is filler. None of the Ginyu Force should have lose to the Z warriors since none of them stood a chance against Nappa at the time they died.

Regardless, I really don't care if you write the sentence correctly or not, but when someone corrects you, rather than continually claiming that you were correct, take the correction.

No it is not. And no it is not foolish. And it would not be a argument had you left it alone.

Yes it does mean what I trying to say. If one could get it then why could you not?

Obviously you did, because you tried to correct me, and you would have left it alone nor made a comment about it so don't even lie to yourself. I think you should take your own advice, because you probably did the same thing before, and do not tell me what to do, I do not tell you how to live your life so do not tell me how to live mine. It is a choice whether if I accept it or not, you cannot force me to accept correction or anything. Everyone is not like you. Everyone is not going to accept your correction all the time. So what ever happened to just walk away if they do not accept it?

Yes, it is. Tell you what. Print out what you wrote and show it to any high school or college english/literature teacher in the U.S. or Europe and see what they tell you. I have no problem with you using the word ought. My problem is with the double negative(which if you spoke english properly you would know changes the meaning to a positive). So you saying "None of the Ginyu Force ought to had lost to the Z warriors since none of them were no match for Nappa at the time they died." literally means "All of the Ginyu Force out to have lost to the Z fighters."

And no, that was someone else that tried to correct you, I didn't say anything until you argued about it. You can't post something that wrong and then claim it is right. You can choose to type like that if you like, but it makes you look like a brainless moron. If that is what you want, then that is fine. However, if you would like to look intelligent and be taken seriously then you might want to learn how to phrase things. You also might want to learn how to take a correction rather than getting butthurt about it and looking like a 12 year old kid that thinks he knows everything.

No it is not. I don't care what problem you have with the double negative (and yes I know how to change it to a meaning that positive). That is not what I said. I said "And if it was, I probably should have not put the word not in there before the word lost. And it would have read this way:Yes it is a filler. None of the Ginyu Force ought to had lost to the Z warriors since none of them were no match for Nappa at the time they died." I said that to someone else if I should have taken a word out. I did not say that to you. This what I said. "Yes it is a filler. None of the Ginyu Force ought to had not lost to the Z Warriors since none of them were no match for Nappa at the time they died." "Literally means"All of the Ginyu Force ought to have not lost to the Z Warriors. Now is that so hard to understand? If you are going to quote me at least quote me properly. Focus on your own mistakes instead of focusing on my mistakes.

Lying to yourself again I see. So what is this? Here is one way to have written the sentence correcly: Yes, it is filler. None of the Ginyu Force should have lose to the Z warriors since none of them stood a chance against Nappa at the time they died. Yes you did say something because you are the fourth person that said something that a conversation had nothing to do with you and you are the one that started the argument in the first place. Don't try to put it off on me. There was no argument until you said something. You started this. People post stuff all the time that is wrong and then claim it is right. It happens on here all the time and I don't see you trying to correct them. The brainless moron is the one who argues back and forth with someone who do not accept their way of typing and should have let it alone along time ago. Again, I do not need your advice so stop trying to give it to me. Laughing out loud. The only one that is butt hurt is you because I do not want to accept something from you and is looking like a 12 year old kid that thinks they know everything. And I never said I know everything nor implied it. However, I can say the same thing about you. By the way, butt hurt is two words and not one word the way you put it. Therefore it do not exist the way you put it. It is a slang word which is not proper English. So if you are going to talk about using proper English make sure you are using it properly yourself, so why don't you practice what you preach. Now let us not bring this back up again. Because I do not want to derail this thread over some silly nonsense and some silly argument.

Boy, that escalated quickly. I forgot to say:

None of them were no match for nappa is false - accurate would be:

none of them were a match for nappa. Or

any of them were no match for nappa.

Also: @squares: If you ever come online, you have a goldmine here.

It does not matter now. Because it is over with.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

Go back to school kid. That's all I have to say. You obviously have no clue how the English language works. I really don't care if you "do not accept my way of typing". Doing so only continues to make you look like a brainless moron. Grow up, learn to speak English. You claim it is your first language and yet you can't speak it. I honestly feel sorry for you. As someone else already pointed out, there was another double negative in your "corrected" sentence that also changes the meaning of the entire sentence. You are either a child that thinks you know everything when you actually know very little, or you are a troll. Either way, you look like a brainless moron making a big deal about someone correcting you and continually trying to claim you were right when EVERYBODY knows you weren't.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By terry2012
@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

Go back to school kid. That's all I have to say. You obviously have no clue how the English language works. I really don't care if you "do not accept my way of typing". Doing so only continues to make you look like a brainless moron. Grow up, learn to speak English. You claim it is your first language and yet you can't speak it. I honestly feel sorry for you. As someone else already pointed out, there was another double negative in your "corrected" sentence that also changes the meaning of the entire sentence. You are either a child that thinks you know everything when you actually know very little, or you are a troll. Either way, you look like a brainless moron making a big deal about someone correcting you and continually trying to claim you were right when EVERYBODY knows you weren't.

Cool story bro. I don't care what you said because it is not even worth it.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

Thus proving my point. Have a nice day.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:
@terry2012 said:
@randomsid said:

Thus proving my point. Have a nice day.

No one prove your point. Now, you have a nice day.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping

Deadpooldoom1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku make odin dance by hitting odin... But can't win over deadpool :p

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

I guess Goku wins cause of flashy anime feats like shaking a universe with the shockwave of his punches

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon now

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dforce5289

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting fight. I love how people have 0 to no clue what the hecks going on in this thread in reality.

The fighters are not what they seem or rather at a glance. I wanna say goku though, even after recovery of odins legs i dont see him being much better than tien in h2h

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Odin sneezes bye dbz earth

midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: dude you don't even have 1k post, you can't tell me what to do.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@midnightdragon18 said:

Are post counts like this site's power level or something?

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By IRHP87

Um, I read a looot of Kenichi and Odin wouldn't even stand a chance against Videl unless there's some stipulation I missed here or unless Odin gets some insane boost at the end of the series.

Kudlak-Sin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@midnightdragon18 said:

Yes, the higher your post count the more powerful you are thus allowing you to make anyone beneath you do your bidding.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By RukelnikovFTW

@rukelnikovftw said:
@midnightdragon18 said:

Yes, the higher your post count the more powerful you are thus allowing you to make anyone beneath you do your bidding.

Naiz! Let the spamming begin!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

Um, I read a looot of Kenichi and Odin wouldn't even stand a chance against Videl unless there's some stipulation I missed here or unless Odin gets some insane boost at the end of the series.

Kenichi and odin can block whatever goku throws with seikuken - the next universe level shield. lol.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By IRHP87

@princearagorn1 said:
@irhp87 said:

Kenichi and odin can block whatever goku throws with seikuken - the next universe level shield. lol.

Is Goku's Power Level intact for this match? If so, here, have fun blocking:

Loading Video...

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87 said:

Just universe level? Well i guess they could block like... 3 punches?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:
@irhp87 said:

It's actually a joke, wordplay on odin. Odin from hsdk is high street level/mid tier character.

But if he had a universe level shield, he isn't going to have problems blocking any punches or blasts from goku. Only issue is if he decided to travel to the edge of the universe, and wait for the shockwave to gain enough power to harm the shield. for some reason. In which case goku will die anyway, resulting in a stalemate.

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I know its not allfather odin :P just making a joke because of goku's hot new feat

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rukelnikovftw said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@irhp87 said:

It's actually a joke, wordplay on odin. Odin from hsdk is high street level/mid tier character.

But if he had a universe level shield, he isn't going to have problems blocking any punches or blasts from goku. Only issue is if he decided to travel to the edge of the universe, and wait for the shockwave to gain enough power to harm the shield. for some reason. In which case goku will die anyway, resulting in a stalemate.

Punches that causes the shock wave > the shock wave.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Generally. But in this case the shockwave keeps getting more powerful, so powerful by the end even goku and bills will be destroyed.. That's out the punch's league.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong said:

Generally. But in this case the shockwave keeps getting more powerful, so powerful by the end even goku and bills will be destroyed.. That's out the punch's league.

That's silly, the point of that shock wave getting stronger was to protect the earth from getting destroy off the bat. Just a silly way to protect it, shock waves can't get stronger in any way shape or form later, and not to mention it's silly since it takes seconds for it to reach the kaioshin realm, how the hell can that even happen under a few seconds like really, just silly plot and illogical measurements. And in the manga, it's shown that the shock waves reach the place regardless.

As the manga shows, it's just a shock wave from their punches off the bat, shock waves getting strong doesn't make sense that it would eventually killing Goku when it takes 3 of them to destroy 2 and a half universes. Toei screwed up on that scene big time and misexplained it, doesn't make sense in the least bit

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: about the shockwave nature and Earth being still there?

actually they were surpassing that collision effect if we go by Whis statement, hence avoiding Earth and all nearby planets.

And imo, the wave got more destructive as it covered more distance cuz they lost the control over the wave. If wave would gain more power as it go furthur Kaio's planet should be the one to get destroyed first.

This is a far better explaination of the wave nature and Earth not destroyed.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sun-wukong said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@sun-wukong said:

That's silly, the point of that shock wave getting stronger was to protect the earth from getting destroy off the bat.

what even? You don't need shockwave getting stronger so the earth doesn't get destroyed at all.

Just a silly way to protect it, shock waves can't get stronger in any way shape or form later,

That's exactly what is happening, though.

and not to mention it's silly since it takes seconds for it to reach the kaioshin realm, how the hell can that even happen under a few seconds like really, just silly plot and illogical measurements.And in the manga, it's shown that the shock waves reach the place regardless.

Irrelevant to the case at hand.

As the manga shows, it's just a shock wave from their punches off the bat, shock waves getting strong doesn't make sense that it would eventually killing Goku

Of course it will. SSJG Goku is a casual star level character scaling from bills. If the shockwave becomes strong enough to reach even galaxy level, it'll one shot anything from the series.

when it takes 3 of them to destroy 2 and a half universes.

?

Toei screwed up on that scene big time and misexplained it, doesn't make sense in the least bit

Regardless, we'll either have to wait on new episodes for explanations, or work with what we have. And seemingly, option 2 is popular choice.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

actually they were surpassing that collision effect if we go by Whis statement, hence avoiding Earth and all nearby planets.

And imo, the wave got more destructive as it covered more distance cuz they lost the control over the wave. If wave would gain more power as it go furthur Kaio's planet should be the one to get destroyed first.

I was thinking the same thing, Goku somehow knew about the problems and tried to match blow for blow to make sure it cancels each other out. So Goku is trying to control the shock waves reducing the damage at start but loses control as they go further. That would make tons of sense

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I can see, it sums up to: goku and bills clash, goku trying to minimize the shockwave, but after a while, it goes way above his paygrade, becoming strong enough to destroy even the two fighters.

We don't actually how far kaio's planet is, because the distance scaling information is non existent.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Sun-Wukong
@sun-wukong said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@sun-wukong said:

That's silly, the point of that shock wave getting stronger was to protect the earth from getting destroy off the bat.

what even? You don't need shockwave getting stronger so the earth doesn't get destroyed at all.

Just a silly way to protect it, shock waves can't get stronger in any way shape or form later,

That's exactly what is happening, though.

and not to mention it's silly since it takes seconds for it to reach the kaioshin realm, how the hell can that even happen under a few seconds like really, just silly plot and illogical measurements.And in the manga, it's shown that the shock waves reach the place regardless.

Irrelevant to the case at hand.

As the manga shows, it's just a shock wave from their punches off the bat, shock waves getting strong doesn't make sense that it would eventually killing Goku

Of course it will. SSJG Goku is a casual star level character scaling from bills. If the shockwave becomes strong enough to reach even galaxy level, it'll one shot anything from the series.

when it takes 3 of them to destroy 2 and a half universes.

?

Toei screwed up on that scene big time and misexplained it, doesn't make sense in the least bit

Regardless, we'll either have to wait on new episodes for explanations, or work with what we have. And seemingly, option 2 is popular choice.

That's silly, star level guys producing universal + crumbling power yeah no, makes no sense. I am watching the episode again to see over things

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sun-wukong said:

That's silly, star level guys producing universal + crumbling power yeah no, makes no sense. I am watching the episode again to see over things

you were the one saying the feat makes no sense in the first place. Either way, we're already seeing it happen. You can either believe it, or wait for more confirmations.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: i don't know which one kill them as Supereme Kai wasn't specific on what will kill them. The collapse of universe might kill them. Also we should keep in mind that Beerus was holding back and Goku's power was constantly increasing and Kais didn't know that.

Actually their realm outside the universe and waves were reaching there.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@princearagorn1 said:
@sun-wukong said:

you were the one saying the feat makes no sense in the first place. Either way, we're already seeing it happen. You can either believe it, or wait for more confirmations.

Actually I got a far better explanation. The shock waves are not getting stronger by gaining power, the reason this doesn't make sense

1: Shock waves can't get stronger

2: A few seconds can't get a shock wave that strong

The shock wave never got stronger naturally, it's just Goku technique in stopping the shock wave just wear off as the shock wave went further and further, meaning Goku influence is no more once it's out of range and goes to the original power. Hence why when Goku timed it perfectly, there was no shock wave at all. It's like a math test 9 minus 10. Old kai thought it was the shock wave getting stronger though it was just Goku influence wearing off. This is also shown when Goku Kamehameha clashed with Beerus attack, how quickly that shock wave came along and reached the kaioshin realm. Goku is rejecting the shock wave though when his attack and Beerus collide and not perfectly time, it's different

And it was the mortal universe, and the afterlife and the kaioshin realm going to be destroyed from it, which is over 2 universal size objects. It's unknown how they would die though, since there power was destroy also the kaioshin realm which is also outside the universe.

But Goku now should be universal +

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: u yourself said shockwaves can't stronger? Then why are u confused Kaio's realm is there?

Look its simple, Goku was surpassing the wave as much as he can. But lost control over long distance and the waves got stronger. But acc. To natural law of waves as it covers more it gets weaker. Hence, it couldn't destroy it.

Got it?

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@sun-wukong: u yourself said shockwaves can't stronger? Then why are u confused Kaio's realm is there?

Look its simple, Goku was surpassing the wave as much as he can. But lost control over long distance and the waves got stronger. But acc. To natural law of waves as it covers more it gets weaker. Hence, it couldn't destroy it.

Got it?

We see the Kabito kai literally stating when Beerus and Goku beam struggle "Such power".

I agree with that, which is what I am trying to say, and it clears up why Old kai says "apparently" on why the shock wave is getting stronger.

Kaio realm is there ? what you mean on that ? Kaioshin realm is outside the DBZ sphere

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: what? I know Kaio realm is ouside DBZ universe. Which post are u are talking about?

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sun-wukong: what? I know Kaio realm is ouside DBZ universe. Which post are u are talking about?

Nothing, me and you are on the same page here. Don't worry

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@sun-wukong said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@sun-wukong said:

Actually I got a far better explanation. The shock waves are not getting stronger by gaining power, the reason this doesn't make sense

Which goes wrong at the very start, sadly. We already know shockwaves are getting stronger, because if it goes on, goku and bills will be destroyed, too. Effect produced is clearly out of their league.

Something like a wildfire. It's much more powerful by the end than by the beginning.

Either way, the rest of the explanation is based on a flawed start, it'll have to be revised.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@princearagorn1: wait a sec. It was never clear if Elder Kai was refering to shockwakes or collapse of universe. They easily survived first two why won't they survive third? U yourself that waves gets stronger as they covers distance, then by that explaination they woudn't be killed by third one.

Also before u say that the shockwakes gets stronger than their durability, how will they comes back towards them in first place? The space has no boundaries so there is non chance of waves reflecting or coming back. Nor it will make sense.

The only remaining valid explanation of Beerus and Goku getting killed is the destruction of universe itself.

Think about my above posts and this one for a second.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They easily survived first two why won't they survive third? U yourself that waves gets stronger as they covers distance, then by that explaination they woudn't be killed by third one.

The universe survived the first two as well, it was supposedly not going to survive the third either, not seeing why the point is being raised.

wait a sec. It was never clear if Elder Kai was refering to shockwakes or collapse of universe. Also before u say that the shockwakes gets stronger than their durability, how will they comes back towards them in first place? The space has no boundaries so there is non chance of waves reflecting or coming back. Nor it will make sense.

It is quite clear actually. Look at elder kai's statement: People, planets, gods, even goku and bills will be destroyed. There's one thing affecting them at the moment, and it's the shockwave.. And if the destruction caused by the shockwave is going to kill them, of course it it is stronger than their durability.

The only remaining valid explanation of Beerus and Goku getting killed is the destruction of universe itself. Think about my above posts and this one for a second.

Even saying parts of the explanation are valid, what remains is effect produced by the shockwave >> goku/bills.

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Sun-Wukong

@princearagorn1 said:
@sun-wukong said:
@princearagorn1 said:
@sun-wukong said:

Which goes wrong at the very start, sadly. We already know shockwaves are getting stronger, because if it goes on, goku and bills will be destroyed, too. Effect produced is clearly out of their league.

Something like a wildfire. It's much more powerful by the end than by the beginning.

Either way, the rest of the explanation is based on a flawed start, it'll have to be revised.

No, the shock waves are not getting stronger, Goku influence with his new technique is just wearing off which makes sense since Old kai is saying "apparently" the shock waves are getting stronger which means even he finds it not normal the situation. Though he didn't notice Goku was trying to stop them with his new technique until he done it after. Like I said, a few seconds can't produced all that power. That's silly, even the other kai states " Such power" in the beam struggle. Goku punch was meant to cancel Beerus punch, which was causing the shock wave itself.

The shock wave is all from them and not some chain reaction. Such little time to cause a chain reaction and doesn't make sense at all by the explaination before, even Old kai is wondering how until Goku

The shock wave never got stronger, it was always the same, but Goku influence just wear off as he didn't perfect the technique at first

How Goku and Beerus dies is unknown since no universe means nothing there to begin with. So if the entire universe, afterlife and kaioshin realm goes, then they will go also. Still a universal + level regardless.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: and yet you purposely leave out the part where Old Kai said there would be a void of nothingness at the end. The shockwaves can't kill goku or beerus. The nonexistent universe will. Why you keep trying to focus on shockwaves is beyond me. I explained this to you before and you ignored my response.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, the shock waves are not getting stronger, Goku influence with his new technique is just wearing off which makes sense since Old kai is saying "apparently" the shock waves are getting stronger which means even he finds it not normal the situation.

The shock wave is all from them and not some chain reaction. Such little time to cause a chain reaction and doesn't make sense at all by the explaination before, even Old kai is wondering how until Goku

That's false, actually. Not only it is shown, but also old kai actually says it.

Though he didn't notice Goku was trying to stop them with his new technique until he done it after. Like I said, a few seconds can't produced all that power. That's silly,

Silly as it is, it is actually happening. Calling a feat silly because you don't like is not really leading anywhere.

even the other kai states " Such power" in the beam struggle. Goku punch was meant to cancel Beerus punch, which was causing the shock wave itself.

True.

The shock wave never got stronger, it was always the same, but Goku influence just wear off as he didn't perfect the technique at first

Even after perfecting the technique, during their ki attack clash, earth was fine, other planets in space weren't.

How Goku and Beerus dies is unknown since no universe means nothing there to begin with. So if the entire universe, afterlife and kaioshin realm goes, then they will go also. Still a universal + level regardless.

Stating the obvious, really. Crumbling of a universe is universal level , casual star level characters like goku and bills will die pretty easily in that havoc. The interesting part is now we actually know the mechanism of how bills fighting can cause problems to the universe, he can set off ever increasing shockwaves if he wants to - much like omega shenron's corruption ball really. Everything is making more sense now

@princearagorn1: and yet you purposely leave out the part where Old Kai said there would be a void of nothingness at the end. The shockwaves can't kill goku or beerus. The nonexistent universe will.

rofl. The reason the void exists is because everything is destroyed. Void is not what is causing the destruction.

Why you keep trying to focus on shockwaves is beyond me.

Take out the shockwave and there's absolutely nothing there in feat 0_o

I explained this to you before and you ignored my response.

Was a bit busy, only gave priority to replying to dbz experts.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By AkshSarpanch

@princearagorn1: Even after perfecting the technique, during their ki attack clash, earth was fine, other planets in space weren't.......

Wait what? Goku was cancelling Beerus attacks in first place so he was trying to cancel out his ki attack with his own too. He was able to surpass somewhat power of it but as the distance increased the control over it lost. Hence, Earth wasn't destroyed and others olanets did just like during first brofist.

Like i said, read my posts above posts. I makes more sense than your explanations without any holes in it.