Goku Vs. Nova

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Carter_esque

@carter_esque said:

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque said:

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque said:

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque: Then.....why.....did......you tell the other guy to stop bumping them?

Because..... he shouldn't..... have bumped it.

Well obviously he should have, because - according to you; bumping it is the right thing to do because it assures the thread will be locked.

I see your point. If it had been left unchecked then it would've eventually faded into obscurity and would've been forgotten until the next noob or troll would've bumped it again. I bumped it so it would be seen and locked by the mods.

So you bumped it to stop other people from bumping it, makes perfect sense.

Are you being sarcastic right now?

Impressive deduction.

At least I'm trying to follow the rules which is more than I can say for you. Every time these threads get unearthed, you contribute to them instead of being a responsible user and notifying the mods. And for the record, I honestly don't care if you agree with with my reasoning or not. I've observed that you seem to have a habit of pissing off virtually every other user you debate with and I'm not going to be the next in line to get provoked, especially over something this trivial. Deuces.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Cream_God

Imagine a flash vs goku thread 0_0

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By SheenLantern

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque said:

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque said:

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque said:

@sheenlantern said:

@carter_esque: Then.....why.....did......you tell the other guy to stop bumping them?

Because..... he shouldn't..... have bumped it.

Well obviously he should have, because - according to you; bumping it is the right thing to do because it assures the thread will be locked.

I see your point. If it had been left unchecked then it would've eventually faded into obscurity and would've been forgotten until the next noob or troll would've bumped it again. I bumped it so it would be seen and locked by the mods.

So you bumped it to stop other people from bumping it, makes perfect sense.

Are you being sarcastic right now?

Impressive deduction.

At least I'm trying to follow the rules which is more than I can say for you. Every time these threads get unearthed, you contribute to them instead of being a responsible user and notifying the mods. And for the record, I honestly don't care if you agree with with my reasoning or not. I've observed that you seem to have a habit of pissing off virtually every other user you debate with and I'm not going to be the next in line to get provoked, especially over something this trivial. Deuces.

A million people notifying the same mods isn't going to get this thread locked any faster.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave: Still lived. Surfer did beat him but Nova stands a better chance with the Surfer than Goku does

Surfer wasn't trying to kill him, he was only fighting Nova so Galactus wouldn't suspect anything and even at that, Nova couldn't stop him