This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

Now as we all know, Goku pretty much owns Naruto thanks to his massive power advantage.

That's hardly fair to the ninja though. Naruto works hard, so I think he deserves a fair shot at the title. It's not his fault he's not an alien.

I don't really watch Naruto, but I figured this would be interesting. Basically, we're powering Goku down so Naruto can match him. This will be a battle of skill, heart, and determination. Not power.

Round 1:

Straight up hand to hand fight. No ki or chakra. Goku will monitor his ki so as now to not surpass Naruto. Fight takes place in a forest.

Round 2:

Still no Ki or Chakra, but weapons are now allowed. Goku gets his Power Pole and Naruto whatever he usually carries around. Fight takes place in the same forest.

Round 3:

Goku will once again monitor his ki to be even with Naruto, but this time they are both allowed to use special attacks. Ki and Chakra are A-OK here. Kamehamehas and whatnot will sure to be flying. Fight once again takes place in the same forest.

RULES:

-NO Kaio-Ken or Super Saiyan

-Both fights start at 10 feet

-If Naruto powers up, Goku is allowed to follow suit. However, if Naruto were to use some kind of weapon or device in round 2 to power up, Goku can NOT raise his ki to match.

-These fighters are both eager to test each others power, so they will be going all out. Dende is on stand by to heal everyone after the fight, so they have no reason to hold back (besides Goku ensuring to match Naruto's power)

#2 Posted by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps 3 times. My god he will always be a better h2h fighter and will destroy Naruto always.

#3 Posted by jwalser3 (4845 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahahaha.

#4 Posted by UltamitePower (14 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku all 3... Naruto hasn't shown good H2h all he does is Shadow Clown (I mean Clone) and Rasengan.

#5 Posted by nickthedevil (11876 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku still stomps, each round even more.

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3948 posts) - - Show Bio

Great batltle. Goku wins though

#7 Edited by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's something from a Screwattack

Goku is an amazing martial arts fighter and one of the best ever in Dragon Ball Z, ever since Goku was a kid he trained in martial arts. He has been trained by the Legendary Martial arts Master, Master Roshi in the Turtle School and has been trained by the God King Kai as an adult. Furthermore Goku trained by himself for tournaments and has self-taught himself in martial arts when he left Master Roshi.

Furthermore Goku is a Sayain meaning it's in his instinct to fight, he actually enjoys it. This is a factor because he would enjoy fighting Naruto and wouldn't be disouraged.

Kami a god praises Goku on his fighting sense, and that he always evolves and learns the opponents techniques. He would have no trouble doing it to Naruto.

God is literally praising Goku for his fighting and tactics.

Goku is a martial arts master and is constantly learning, and always finding out a weakness in his enemy. Goku thinks on his feet in battle, this is seen when he exhales strongly to change the trajectory of his descent and throw off his opponent, Chappa O at the 22nd Budokai.

Goku was able to actually invent a new martial arts style based on animal mimicry during the heat of battle, to counter Muten Roshi's Sui Ken (drunkenfist) at the 21st Budokai. In addition to fighting entire battles at very high speeds and blocking, parrying and countering attacks with blinding speed.

Goku also utilizes grappling moves in certain situations

#8 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

"Wall of Jericho" and the "Full Nelson"

#9 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps Noobto

#10 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriouly?? U can't be serious!!!!

#11 Posted by YoungJustice (6735 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto all rounds........because I'm different.

#12 Posted by ImmortalOne (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku all 3.

#13 Posted by JonSmith (3995 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by benette_rivera (55 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku FTW!

#15 Posted by uroborosphael (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps, Naruto ain't that good at Taijutsu...

#16 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5433 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku s&%ts on the entire HST.

#17 Posted by D3athstroke (3910 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps

#18 Posted by dwade (62 posts) - - Show Bio

cmon is too much 4 the little ninja

#19 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#20 Posted by niBBit (718 posts) - - Show Bio

He made the same tread on Animevice. i think he expected an diffrent result on Comicvine.

#21 Posted by RIKR2 (10743 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps!!!! BADLY!!!

#22 Posted by SpideyPresence (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku obviously doesn't stomp if he's at the same power level of Naruto. Ignorance. I say he wins round 1 and round 2. Naruto takes round 3.

#23 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@niBBit said:

He made the same tread on Animevice. i think he expected an diffrent result on Comicvine.

I just wanted more opinions. I was more or less shocked by Anime Vice saying Naruto was a crappy fighter, because as I said I don't watch Naruto, so I was hoping to see what you guys had to say.

#24 Posted by Nefarious (19546 posts) - - Show Bio

In all 3 rounds, Goku wins with ease.

#25 Posted by darktiger (4404 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

Goku stomps 3 times. My god he will always be a better h2h fighter and will destroy Naruto always.

agreed this is a curbstomp

#26 Posted by oge321 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins all three. Goku is the better h2h. Naruto doesn't really use weapons besides shurikens and kunai (I think that's how they are spelled). Naruto's abilities or whatever you would call his moves aren't that impressive either. he basically just uses shadow clone and Rasengon in most of his fights.

#27 Posted by Frozen (12713 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking this was Kid Goku but the OP doesn't say it. Goku wins, he's a better fighter and the training he goes through is ridiculous.

#28 Edited by ChaoticSuperman (325 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a mismatch

#29 Posted by nickzambuto (13327 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaoticSuperman said:

This is a mismatch

Does Naruto really suck THAT much? I mean, like I said I don't watch Naruto, but come on... isn't he a friggin ninja? He has to have some fighting skill?

#30 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

This is a mismatch

Does Naruto really suck THAT much? I mean, like I said I don't watch Naruto, but come on... isn't he a friggin ninja? He has to have some fighting skill?

Spamming the shadow clone, and firing rasengans every episode is not fighting skill.

And even if Naruto did have good fighting skill, Goku is a legend in martial arts and would have no trouble laying the smackdown.

#31 Posted by No_Trolling (653 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@ChaoticSuperman said:

This is a mismatch

He really doesn't suck. Goku just has the edge in all 3 rounds.

#32 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpideyPresence said:

Goku obviously doesn't stomp if he's at the same power level of Naruto. Ignorance. I say he wins round 1 and round 2. Naruto takes round 3.

I don't think Naruto wins the third round. Can you explain?