• 102 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with Kratos not because he is a badass but he wields the sword of olympus and the gifted powers from the Titans
#2 Posted by Ownerz (1122 posts) - - Show Bio

stop with the Goku threads
 
please

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku.

Moderator
#4 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ownerz said:
"stop with the Goku threads  please "

lol
#5 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8797 posts) - - Show Bio

goku stomps

#6 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku
#7 Posted by FLCL1 (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

goku wins
#8 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
"goku wins "

give me an argument that goku wins not just goku wins goku has no chance against the blade of oylmpus
,blades of chaos and the powers of the Titans
#9 Posted by buttersdaman000 (8797 posts) - - Show Bio

goku wins because he is way faster, stronger, and durable than kratos. he is also a better fighter

#10 Posted by FLStyle (368 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostPool said:
" I go with Kratos not because he is a badass but he wields the sword of olympus and the gifted powers from the Titans "
This isn't really the right site for asking who wins in a fight between an anime character and a gaming character.
#11 Posted by ryanwh (373 posts) - - Show Bio

You finally found someone lamer than Goku. Good work.

#12 Posted by JThree47693 (2537 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins
#13 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
"goku wins because he is way faster, stronger, and durable than kratos. he is also a better fighter "
faster yeah but not stronger and Kratos wield sthe blade of Olympus ( is said that  a fuckin million times) when woosh and goku is dead
#14 Posted by negamegas (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Version of Kratos is this?
#15 Posted by Hulkstrongerthan1 (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos B!*ch slaps goku back to his mom where he would have to spend the rest of his life regrowing his manhood

#16 Posted by Dessolution (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos needs anger management therapy. Probably because he's insecure about his size.

#17 Posted by wild spider (326 posts) - - Show Bio

lol
#18 Posted by FLCL1 (9581 posts) - - Show Bio

goku WINS because of flying and blasting
#19 Posted by JiTooFlyNyC (18 posts) - - Show Bio

God Of War> Goku

#20 Posted by FLCL1 (9581 posts) - - Show Bio
@JiTooFlyNyC said:
"God Of War> Goku "


lets see kratos breath in space when goku BFR his a$$
#21 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@FLCL1 said:
"@JiTooFlyNyC said:
"God Of War> Goku "
lets see kratos breath in space when goku BFR his a$$ "
Kratos can kill him before he takes him to space
#22 Posted by Noah Kenshiki (2489 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku could take Kratos with complete ease

#23 Edited by RaDicalCannibal (1053 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos with ease :P
 
IS GOKU A GOD I THINK NOT......Kratos will always come back......maybe goku will too but so what Kratos will just beat em down again pull his head off or use his magics.
 
 
Goku aint manly enough for kratos

#24 Posted by reizack (1 posts) - - Show Bio

goku>god of war...hes a kamehameha nothing more...goku will avoid any of kratos movements cuz hes practising on 1000 times gravity...u all suck
#25 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5280 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku, easily.

#26 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a god sohuldn't help you if you're not as powerful as people would assume. 
Otherwise it's just a title,Supreme Kai sounds like he should be omnipotent,but he isn't even as strong as Cell =/. 
In image you would assume God would be the top dog of Spawn,but Galactus and Mxy are more impressive. 
 
So since I haven't heard of Kratos doing any thing impressive ,I'll see Goku winning this unless someone can give valid feats of the power of Kratos.
#27 Edited by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio


OMG! I can't believe some of you have such denial for Goku! Whats the point of him having a powerful weapon when he can't hit his opponent? A better even fight for Kratos would be Dante from Devil may cry, Dante kills demons and Gods as well.

 

Goku is far too powerful for kratos, even at base sayin levels.

We are talking about a warrior beyong having enough speed to kill Kratos with one punch before he knows he's been killed. 

Ares is the God of War in Marvel, yet he's get owned by Hulk, Thing, and anyone with above class 70 strength. The title of God doesn't make you mre powerful than the next warrior in fictional universes. Superman isn't a God yet he can take them on and beat them as well. 
 
Goku stomps!

#28 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio
@buttersdaman000 said:
" goku wins because he is way faster, stronger, and durable than kratos. he is also a better fighter "
#29 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

As much as I love Kratos, and trust me, I want nothing more than to give this fight to him, Goku would win, who has a distinct advantage in speed and flight with numerous energy techniques.

#30 Posted by Jezer (2846 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I love Kratos and respect him as a badass, alot more than I ever respected Goku. 
 
But, realistically, Goku just fights too fast and has stronger moves. 
 
Though, I can picture Kratos reflecting Kamehameha with the Golden Fleece.
#31 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#32 Posted by mysticboy (673 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Goku

"
stomps
#33 Posted by RyGuy (51 posts) - - Show Bio

this battle is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku. 
=D

#35 Edited by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15 said:

" Goku. =D "

yeah
unless Goku tried to engage Kratos in close combat and forgot he can dodge anything Kratos throws at him of course
but i am willing to bet one good hit from Kratos`s blades and Goku is gonna be preety injured
 
hum....now that i am thinking,Kratos could probaly summon a gorgon to turn Goku into stone if they are close (and if he gets the chance to do so),Goku wouldnt expect something like that....
#36 Edited by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: If Kratos try to to do anything similar to what Zeus did in GOW 2, i can see him taking a slight majority but think goku has a lot better chances of causing damage. 
=] 
 
EDIT: Hmmm, interesting, plan. If Goku don't use his full speed and power on Kratos( since Goku is not aware of how dangerous Kratos can be ) i can see this plan working. 
=]
#37 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: 
thanks to morals,Kratos can actualy win what would be a spite otherwise :)
#38 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide: Very true. Actually on morals it can go either way. But according to forum rues, if the OP doesn't state if morals are on or off, we assume that the fighters will fight at the best of their ability within the limits of their personality. So i give the majority to Goku here. 
=]
#39 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

if goku can go ss he wins with easee
#40 Posted by Hellos (8838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15:  thanks to morals,Kratos can actualy win what would be a spite otherwise :) "

I don't think he should be able to win.  
His gear might allow for him to dispatch Goku, but I'm not too sure he's going to get a chance too, Kratos was having trouble getting a hold of Hermes in GOW3 and that speed was hardly impressive. 

I'd have to say Goku stomps this imo.
#41 Posted by Dark Zoom (2332 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite thread in the highest degree
 
Goku wins this with ease

#42 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15:  thanks to morals,Kratos can actualy win what would be a spite otherwise :) "
I don't think he should be able to win.  His gear might allow for him to dispatch Goku, but I'm not too sure he's going to get a chance too, Kratos was having trouble getting a hold of Hermes in GOW3 and that speed was hardly impressive. I'd have to say Goku stomps this imo. "
true,i never said Kratos was going to win,i simply meant that,because of Goku`s morals,Kratos has ,actualy,a chance of hitting him with the gorgon summon
however,this isnt likely to happen,hence,Goku wins easy :)
#43 Posted by Dark Zoom (2332 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15:  thanks to morals,Kratos can actualy win what would be a spite otherwise :) "
I don't think he should be able to win.  His gear might allow for him to dispatch Goku, but I'm not too sure he's going to get a chance too, Kratos was having trouble getting a hold of Hermes in GOW3 and that speed was hardly impressive. I'd have to say Goku stomps this imo. "
true,i never said Kratos was going to win,i simply meant that,because of Goku`s morals,Kratos has ,actualy,a chance of hitting him with the gorgon summon however,this isnt likely to happen,hence,Goku wins easy :) "
hmmm..................
#44 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Zoom said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15:  thanks to morals,Kratos can actualy win what would be a spite otherwise :) "
I don't think he should be able to win.  His gear might allow for him to dispatch Goku, but I'm not too sure he's going to get a chance too, Kratos was having trouble getting a hold of Hermes in GOW3 and that speed was hardly impressive. I'd have to say Goku stomps this imo. "
true,i never said Kratos was going to win,i simply meant that,because of Goku`s morals,Kratos has ,actualy,a chance of hitting him with the gorgon summon however,this isnt likely to happen,hence,Goku wins easy :) "
hmmm.................. "
hey,i already said Goku would own him >:(
#45 Posted by Dark Zoom (2332 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15:  thanks to morals,Kratos can actualy win what would be a spite otherwise :) "
I don't think he should be able to win.  His gear might allow for him to dispatch Goku, but I'm not too sure he's going to get a chance too, Kratos was having trouble getting a hold of Hermes in GOW3 and that speed was hardly impressive. I'd have to say Goku stomps this imo. "
true,i never said Kratos was going to win,i simply meant that,because of Goku`s morals,Kratos has ,actualy,a chance of hitting him with the gorgon summon however,this isnt likely to happen,hence,Goku wins easy :) "
hmmm.................. "
hey,i already said Goku would own him >:( "
Okay Q-Q
#46 Posted by Pr_Beyonder (2440 posts) - - Show Bio
@Matezoide said:
" @Dark Zoom said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Hellos said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @spidey 15:  thanks to morals,Kratos can actualy win what would be a spite otherwise :) "
I don't think he should be able to win.  His gear might allow for him to dispatch Goku, but I'm not too sure he's going to get a chance too, Kratos was having trouble getting a hold of Hermes in GOW3 and that speed was hardly impressive. I'd have to say Goku stomps this imo. "
true,i never said Kratos was going to win,i simply meant that,because of Goku`s morals,Kratos has ,actualy,a chance of hitting him with the gorgon summon however,this isnt likely to happen,hence,Goku wins easy :) "
hmmm.................. "
hey,i already said Goku would own him >:( "

oh those eyes give chills o=:(
#47 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratos.

#48 Posted by Lantern Prime (13045 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
"


OMG! I can't believe some of you have such denial for Goku! Whats the point of him having a powerful weapon when he can't hit his opponent? A better even fight for Kratos would be Dante from Devil may cry, Dante kills demons and Gods as well.

 

Goku is far too powerful for kratos, even at base sayin levels.

We are talking about a warrior beyong having enough speed to kill Kratos with one punch before he knows he's been killed. 

Ares is the God of War in Marvel, yet he's get owned by Hulk, Thing, and anyone with above class 70 strength. The title of God doesn't make you mre powerful than the next warrior in fictional universes. Superman isn't a God yet he can take them on and beat them as well. 
 
Goku stomps!

"

Exactly....
#49 Posted by manx422 (477 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku slaps Kratos around
Goku is a herald
Kratos is a brick
Herald>Brick most times

#50 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@manx422:
I wouldn't say that Goku is a Herald, but just under Herald level, although I do believe he'd put a beat down on Heralds, like Terrax,Air Walker,  and possibly Fire Lord!