#1 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

1. End of Dragonball Goku vs Iron Man

Iron man has standard tech and no prep

2. Namek saga pre-ssj Goku vs Iron Man with 12 hours prep

#2 Posted by Deranged Midget (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

Namek saga Goku as in the one who just stepped off the ship or the one who fought against Frieza?

End of Z Goku could avoid any of Stark's attacks with absolute ease and his armour would be completely incapable of tracking his moments nor would it be able to withstand the energy blasts.

#3 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Deranged Midget (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@deranged_midget: When he fought Frieza, but before he went SSJ.

Ah well, then I'd say it's a spite battle in both rounds. Stark simply can't keep up with Goku's movement. He might be able to withstand his physical attacks for a while considering he's held his own with the Hulk, but the energy attacks would rip him apart.

#5 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@deranged_midget: When he fought Frieza, but before he went SSJ.

Ah well, then I'd say it's a spite battle in both rounds. Stark simply can't keep up with Goku's movement. He might be able to withstand his physical attacks for a while considering he's held his own with the Hulk, but the energy attacks would rip him apart.

I thought Stark could accomplish incredible feats with only very short periods of prep, perhaps I should use earlier versions of Goku then.

#6 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

Putting one of your favorite characters in a battle that they are obviously going to win doesn't make them anymore better or awesome. This is the second time you have done this in two days. Grow up.

#7 Edited by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: That's not true in this fight actually, last time it was and I admit that. I thought that Iron Man was capable of taking on almost any opponent with prep time.

#8 Posted by Kobra678 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man loses to kid goku

#10 Edited by Juiceboks (10651 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku takes it both rounds. Even before he could go SSJ he was already mounds above Recoome who was way more powerful than Vegeta who almost destroyed the earth and yadda yadda yadda. Fact is he's too fast for him to tag, and his energy attacks are leagues above anything Tony can do in his regular suit.

#11 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

@laflux: That's not true in this fight actually, last time it was and I admit that. I thought that Iron Man was capable of taking on almost any opponent with prep time.

Then I guess its a case of not researching characters properly before pitting them against eachother. In that case, meh, we all make mistakes. Interesting to see you underestimate the destructive capability of Goku against 2 hours of Prep from Iron Man though.

#12 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@ssjlozza said:

Then I guess its a case of not researching characters properly before pitting them against eachother. In that case, meh, we all make mistakes. Interesting to see you underestimate the destructive capability of Goku against 2 hours of Prep from Iron Man though.

I thought Iron Man was top tier Marvel (as in mainstream not including LT etc obviously) tbh In don't know a lot about Iron Man just knew he was very good with prep and thought he was quite powerful without it. Just sounded like a good idea for a battle.

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssjlozza said:

I thought Stark could accomplish incredible feats with only very short periods of prep, perhaps I should use earlier versions of Goku then.

In that sense you are correct, but no amount of prep can prepare him against an opponent who he can't target nor keep up with.

#14 Edited by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#16 Edited by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@deranged_midget:

so should you apply the le lock to the thread then :P

What if he uses Goku before he fought Raditz?

#17 Posted by laflux (17548 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: Don't quote me on this, but I think that has already been done lol

#18 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

I've adjusted it to try to make it fairer.

#19 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11723 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@grandsymbiote94: Don't quote me on this, but I think that has already been done lol

Meh. Doubt anyone could find the thread anyways.

#20 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20224 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is over rated.. IM takes this.

Edit: Before anyone attacks me, This was a weak attempt of sarcasm..

#21 Posted by theONEtaichou (1564 posts) - - Show Bio

umm yeah the Saiyan wins

#22 Posted by Deranged Midget (17962 posts) - - Show Bio

@grandsymbiote94: Completely different story then. Dragonball Goku would lose to Iron Man if he didn't use any energy attacks, although his speed might still be a slight problem. He wouldn't be strong enough to make any lasting damage.

The second battle is still a win in Goku's favour.

#23 Posted by russellmania77 (15807 posts) - - Show Bio

goku just wins. unless its before the piccolo fight. and even than goku was kicking the shit out of robots.

#24 Edited by New_World_Order (13516 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku both rounds.

#25 Posted by NeonGameWave (9009 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wrecks both Rounds.

#26 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku of the Namek Saga ? Yeah, he would beat Tony Stark.

#28 Edited by AnotherVillain (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku is over rated.. IM takes this.

Edit: Before anyone attacks me, This was a weak attempt of sarcasm..

omg thank god... i was about to facepalm so hard :| anyways yeah..goku curbstomps!

#29 Posted by GunGunW (1006 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, I understand that Goku in the Namek saga would absolutely wreck Stark, but how would he lose to Dragon Ball Goku?

#30 Posted by alcoholbob (1189 posts) - - Show Bio

If Stark has the space gem, he could win by BFR.

#31 Edited by KingofComix (211 posts) - - Show Bio

If Stark has the space gem, he could win by BFR.

It's out of character for stark to even carry the space gem let alone use it though.

#32 Edited by xlab3000 (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku