Goku vs Invincible

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheSpiritStalker
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2  Edited By TheSpiritStalker

The fight takes place on a Dying Namek, this is goku that faced frieza. Who Wins?

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By RadiantTheLight

To be honest, I dont know what is Invincible capable off...

Avatar image for cypher_s_gambit
Cypher's Gambit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cypher's Gambit
@RadiantTheLight said:
" To be honest, I dont know what is Invincible capable off... "
He's not really Invincible 
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mortein  Online

Goku on namek had PL 150 000 000.
Roshi destroyed the moon with PL under 200
Piccolo destroyed the moon with PL under 1 000
Frieza destroyed planet Vegeta (a planet with 10x bigger gravity then earth) easily with PL 530 000 
Thats all I'll say, you draw your own conclusions.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Shikarenji

never really read that series , but here's what cv has about him : 

• Super Human Strength: Invincible can press over 400 tons. However he's strength has increased exponentially since that was stated. Since he is not a full Viltrumite, he does not have the maximum strength. However, it is said if he continues to push his body further he will be as strong as a full Viltrumite. Maybe even the most powerful ever due to his hybrid status.
  • Invulnerability: Like his Hero Name, Mark Grayson is Invulnerable to almost all harm. He can withstand the blast of Nuclear missiles with no damage at all. However, repeated punches of great force such as those from other Viltrumites can harm him over time.
  • Flight: Like his father, Mark can also fly. He is said to be able to fly up to 800,000 mph. However he has been shown to have increased his flight speed since then.
  • Healing: Mark is able to recover from injuries that would otherwise be fatal. His astounding healing powers are best displayed during both his fights against Conquest.    
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vitality

Does it matter? 

Those who like Goku are going to say he will win. 
Those who like Invincible will say he will win.  

I guarantee you no one will judge this with a biased opinion.
darkrein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By darkrein

Goku mainly because invincible doesn't have any feats that would imply planet+ durability.

Jodin20723

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Jodin20723

Invuncible is a down payed superman. He is not as strong, fast, or as durable as superman. thusit would prolly be a better fight then Superman vs goku but i feel goku does not have the Strength, Speed, or durability to hang with Invincible. while DBZ kai blast are indeed powerful they are Far to linear. and can be easily dodged by someone who is faster then most DBZ characters like Invincible.
kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By kagetaicho
@Jodin20723: well Invincible can travel at 800,000 mph whereas goku can travel 1000's of lightyears in seconds (travelled from one galaxy to another in seconds also travelled to the world of the kai's in seconds which is further than thenearest galaxy) 

Invincible can withstand nukes, Goku did that back in the piccolo saga when his power level was under 300. His current power level is in the billions.

Invincible can lift in excess of 400 tons whereas goku in late frieza saga lifted only 40 tons however ssj1 increases strength 50 fold effectively making it 2000 tons ssj3 would be 16,000 and by gt his base form was dozens of times stronger. Also he was on the kai world when he lifted 10 tons and kai world has 10x earth gravity.

All I can say is Invincible is really strong but is no threat to Goku. He needs to leave Goku to Superman.
kingpin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kingpin1

Goku

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Shikarenji

lol

difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By difficlus
@kagetaicho said:
" @Jodin20723: well Invincible can travel at 800,000 mph whereas goku can travel 1000's of lightyears in seconds (travelled from one galaxy to another in seconds also travelled to the world of the kai's in seconds which is further than thenearest galaxy)   Invincible can withstand nukes, Goku did that back in the piccolo saga when his power level was under 300. His current power level is in the billions.  Invincible can lift in excess of 400 tons whereas goku in late frieza saga lifted only 40 tons however ssj1 increases strength 50 fold effectively making it 2000 tons ssj3 would be 16,000 and by gt his base form was dozens of times stronger. Also he was on the kai world when he lifted 10 tons and kai world has 10x earth gravity.  All I can say is Invincible is really strong but is no threat to Goku. He needs to leave Goku to Superman. "
Pretty sure Namek was only 1 light year away and IT is at the speed of light i think.
Jodin20723

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jodin20723
@kagetaicho:
well DBZ Feats are fairly limited to say the least, Fan's seem to over rate goku and all of DBZ with out really giving any other characters a single bit of consideration. Invincible is not called that for nothing so his level of Durability has to be something not to be taken lightly. Proven feats show goku at above the 100 ton range but with out specific proven fact in feat the Fan over hyping just gets a little annoying. most DBZ fans tend to put goku at a level FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR more powerful then he in Reality is actuly shown as. Instant Transmission is not ACTUAL movement and if anything is a form of teleportation or worm hole travel. so to say that goku can fly / move faster then Invincible is unvalidate and unproven. again Ki blasts in DBZ are far to linear and in reality all Invincible has to do is lay a hand on goku to cause him serious pain compared to goku having to charge up/ power up and fire a blast at Invincible. now do i like goku better HELL YES!! but im not gonna OVER HYPE a character who is far more "Human Flaws" then someone like Invincible who is ment to be what his name states INVINCIBLE
unopen7639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By unopen7639

goku man he is more powerful
Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Goku

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Mortein  Online

saiyan saga goku could vaporize him with a single blow, and he also have better fighting speed.

I haven't been reading Invincible for some time, last time I saw him was when he was badly hurt on some planet, so if he got some crazy power up since then let me know

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By Erik

Why do people keep bumping banned threads?

Invincible stomps.

The_VoteMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_VoteMan

I vote for Invincible because I'm entitled too.