• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Ice Skull (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku vs iceman.i think Goku

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty much every body else does lol gokus solar flare would end it.

#3 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an insane mismatch.

#4 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

GOKU wins

this battle makes very little sense

the characters of DRAGON BALL is extremely

powerful

#5 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman!

#6 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure why this got bumped but Iceman wins.

#7 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

lol Goku wins easily. Burn Iceman with a kamahamaha until everything ends

#8 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

He can charge up and melt Iceman.

#9 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

Couldn't Iceman flash freeze Goku's blood? And isn't Iceman impossible to kill as long as there is moisture in the air?

#10 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Couldn't Iceman flash freeze Goku's blood? And isn't Iceman impossible to kill as long as there is moisture in the air?
"
Then he destroys the world lol besides, Ice man looses many times regardless of how strong he is.  Otherwise he would be unbeatable.
#11 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Icebeam vs Kamahama

#12 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

And iceman's reaction time is too human. Goku fought characters who are faster than your eyes could follow, hell of allot faster than quicksilver in every way and a single punch would send iceman running....err, crawling.

#13 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Couldn't Iceman flash freeze Goku's blood? And isn't Iceman impossible to kill as long as there is moisture in the air?
"
Then he destroys the world lol besides, Ice man looses many times regardless of how strong he is.  Otherwise he would be unbeatable.
"
Iceman would eventaully reform from anything Goku does to him. Goku would never blow up the Earth and even if he did, he just killed himself.
#14 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
"
Iceman would eventaully reform from anything Goku does to him. Goku would never blow up the Earth and even if he did, he just killed himself.
"
okay, he reforms from anything, then what? He could return thousands of times and Goku would beat him a single punch. Fine, it would be a warm up ex cerise for Goku. Then Iceman would realize the idiotcy in this and walk away with his head shaking.
#15 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Nobody said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
"
"
okay, he reforms from anything, then what? He could return thousands of times and Goku would beat him a single punch. Fine, it would be a warm up ex cerise for Goku. Then Iceman would realize the idiotcy in this and walk away with his head shaking.
"
Or he could freeze his blood, killing Goku instantly.
#16 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Again, have you read my reasoning? I didn't think so. Iceman's blast is too slow. Too slow while he faces attacks at speeds comparable to quicksilver to light speeds. Iceman is outta his leage. Goku moves so fast, he comes near Iceman and punches his body so hard it shatters to dust....thought it would be a tap than anything else.

#17 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"Again, have you read my reasoning? I didn't think so. Iceman's blast is too slow. Too slow while he faces attacks at speeds comparable to quicksilver to light speeds. Iceman is outta his leage. Goku moves so fast, he comes near Iceman and punches his body so hard it shatters to dust....thought it would be a tap than anything else.
"
Iceman doesn't have to shoot a blast.... he can freeze Goku's blood with a thought
#18 Posted by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio
One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"Again, have you read my reasoning? I didn't think so. Iceman's blast is too slow. Too slow while he faces attacks at speeds comparable to quicksilver to light speeds. Iceman is outta his leage. Goku moves so fast, he comes near Iceman and punches his body so hard it shatters to dust....thought it would be a tap than anything else.
"
Iceman doesn't have to shoot a blast.... he can freeze Goku's blood with a thought
"
Then why does Iceman loses in comics?
#19 Posted by One-Above-You (1907 posts) - - Show Bio
Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"Hedatary said:
"
"
Then why does Iceman loses in comics?
"
To who?
#20 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

it depends which iceman. is it classic or is it omega? well it doesn't matter anyway. omega could kill goku but he need to catch him off guard 1st. but even if he does kill goku, goku would still beat iceman, becuase entity goku doesn't have blood. he's a spirit.

and that isn't true about iceman can't be killed either. there are many ways he can be killed. and I am taking about omega level iceman.

for example: magneto traps iceman inside a forcefield and vaccuums all the air out of the forcefield. add a powerful bomb inside the forcefield and boom.. no vapors.. no nothing but radiation.

#21 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

heck even hulk and juggernaut could potentially kill iceman too by eating him like a popsicle and pooping him out. becuase once iceman's moliclues get digested inside the bowels of either of the two guys; his genetic structure will be attacked by super powerful immunity agents and gradually turn every part of iceman's being into 100% carbon waste.

#22 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"heck even hulk and juggernaut could potentially kill iceman too by eating him like a popsicle and pooping him out. becuase once iceman's moliclues get digested inside the bowels of either of the two guys; his genetic structure will be attacked by super powerful immunity agents and gradually turn every part of iceman's being into 100% carbon waste."
I'd just like to say that this is one of the most fantastically stupid things I've ever read.
#23 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"Ego said:
"heck even hulk and juggernaut could potentially kill iceman too by eating him like a popsicle and pooping him out. becuase once iceman's moliclues get digested inside the bowels of either of the two guys; his genetic structure will be attacked by super powerful immunity agents and gradually turn every part of iceman's being into 100% carbon waste."
I'd just like to say that this is one of the most fantastically stupid things I've ever read."

#24 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

ohhh lord

#25 Posted by Steel X (31 posts) - - Show Bio

goku could instant trasmission himself and iceman into space and then quickly instant trasmit back to earth leaving iceman to die in the moistureless vacuum of space

#26 Posted by WindCloud (2643 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku will win.  This fight is too lopsided.

#27 Posted by Strafe Prower (11892 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY STEEL X WHY????

Iceman wins by the way.
#28 Posted by Aronmorales (9305 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya kidding?
Goku.

#29 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#30 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

goku wins easy, remember, I've heard on here goku has no resistance to ice. When in fact he does, he was frozen solid in the hyperbolic time chamber, and just powered up and shattered the ice around him. Goku beats him into a pile of crushed ice, then blasts his remains to the sun.

#31 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
@Iori Yagami said:
"

This is an insane mismatch.

"

nuff said.
Too easy for goku.
#32 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
" goku wins easy, remember, I've heard on here goku has no resistance to ice. When in fact he does, he was frozen solid in the hyperbolic time chamber, and just powered up and shattered the ice around him. Goku beats him into a pile of crushed ice, then blasts his remains to the sun. "
Iceman demolishes him. No hyperbole. No matter what Goku does to him, Iceman will reform, for as long as water exists on this planet. And since Goku's body has a fairly good percentage of water itself, a dehydration, or a molecules conversion is certain to succeed. Iceman 10/10.The end.
#33 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"@randumo24 said:
" goku wins easy, remember, I've heard on here goku has no resistance to ice. When in fact he does, he was frozen solid in the hyperbolic time chamber, and just powered up and shattered the ice around him. Goku beats him into a pile of crushed ice, then blasts his remains to the sun. "
Iceman demolishes him. No hyperbole. No matter what Goku does to him, Iceman will reform, for as long as water exists on this planet. And since Goku's body has a fairly good percentage of water itself, a dehydration, or a molecules conversion is certain to succeed. Iceman 10/10.The end. "

Goku wins, hands down, he gets knocked out.
#34 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
Too bad that you have no way of justifying it...As always.
#35 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1361 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
"Too bad that you have no way of justifying it...As always."

well it is logical, one blast at point blank, and then as goku is a martial arts expert, he hits iceman at a pressure point.
Instant transmission, helps, and planet busting power does as well.
#36 Posted by King Saturn (225178 posts) - - Show Bio
whats stopping Iceman from freezing Goku's molecules solid though ?
#37 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman curbstomps that freaky haired fool.

#38 Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch this: Goku wins.

Staff
#39 Posted by JThree47693 (2502 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman dehydrates Goku. Aww hell who am I kidding Goku wins this.

#40 Posted by ward04 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I love iceman, but he gets destroyed easily in this one

#41 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku

#42 Posted by mynewb (46 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry i dont know much about iceman but im gonna take a guess...

Wont iceman win since he can freeze gas in your lungs?

#43 Posted by BIackFlash (1882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wisppeons said:
"

He can charge up and melt Iceman.

"
Goku dies

Iceman can't be destroyed
#44 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

goku would win if fight was to ko/tko since iceman would have to reform. To the death however iceman cant lose since one of his best attacks like freezing goku inside to out is a game ender where as a hard hit or a melting of iceman just means he has to reform

#45 Posted by The Dude. (882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody said:
"Hedatary said:
"One-Above-You said:
"
"
Iceman would eventaully reform from anything Goku does to him. Goku would never blow up the Earth and even if he did, he just killed himself."

Didn't Gohan totally vaporize every cell/atom in Cells body, who could virtually heal/come back from anything? I'm gonna have to go with Goku on this one.
#46 Posted by TheGuy (581 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dude.: Iceman can become the water in Goku's very body, what does it matter to him that any of his bodies can be destroyed?
#47 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" whats stopping Iceman from freezing Goku's molecules solid though ?
"
It's not a feat he can pull off with a thought.  If he's not making ice constructs, it's a feat that takes significant time and concentration.  Iceman doesn't instantaneously draw moisture from other people to reform his body, or any of that stuff people say he could do in a fight.  Stuff like that takes time.  And he's going up against a guy who, like the Flash, can dodge attacks fast enough to appear to be standing still, shake the planet by venting his ki, push a chunk of a mountain after being hit by the chunk and crushed between said chunk of mountain and another mountain, release energy attacks that can decimate a city, and use localized or long distance teleportation.

Iceman has no chance of winning this fight.  A solid Kamehameha would atomize Iceman.  Iceman may have Omega level potential, but he hasn't reached that yet.  The most he's reformed from is a head, and that took significant effort.  Goku destroying Iceman's head as well as the rest of his body would put him down.  

And that's if Goku sought to kill him.  In his iced form, Iceman can still be one shotted and knocked unconscious by Goku.
#48 Posted by The Dude. (882 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGuy said:
" @The Dude.: Iceman can become the water in Goku's very body, what does it matter to him that any of his bodies can be destroyed? "

Is this a general feat for him? Has he actually done this before in battle?
#49 Edited by ThanosIsMad (2216 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dude. said:

" @TheGuy said:

" @The Dude.: Iceman can become the water in Goku's very body, what does it matter to him that any of his bodies can be destroyed? "
Is this a general feat for him? Has he actually done this before in battle? "
Iceman did something similar during Chuck Austen's run on Uncanny X-Men.  He killed a member of the Azazel's army by either performing that feat, or sucking the moisture from the body to reform his.  Before that, Iceman was reduced to a disembodied head for a significant amount of time.  He is capable of the feat, but it's not something that's instantaneous.  If reforming his body was instantaneous, he would've done so after it was destroyed.
#50 Edited by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys keep saying that IM can reform from nothing. Now answer me this: 

What is IM going to do if Goku trows him in space before IM knows the battle started ? I REALY WHANT TO KNOW. All this creap with reforming himself is NOTHING if he can be BFR.