Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk hearld of galactus vs ssj4 goku end of dbgt

#1 Posted by duderland (27 posts) - - Show Bio

correct me if I'm wrong, but don't we not know just how powerful Goku is at the very end of GT? That was after Omega Shenron right?

#2 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

i think thor very well takes this

#3 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk*

#4 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10895 posts) - - Show Bio

Well how Strong is Hearld Hulk

#5 Edited by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Herald hulk is basically WWH plus the power cosmic..although each person wielding the power cosmic has a unique version the common powers associated with it are great...The Power Cosmic allows users to employ the available absorbed cosmic energies within him to produce many effects,,including size-alteration, the molecular restructuring and transmutation of matter, the teleportation of objects—even entire galaxies—across space and time, the creation of force fields, the creation of interdimensional portals, telepathy, telekinesis, and cosmic awareness on a universal scale,,One has the ability to absorb and tap ambient cosmic energy into his body at will, and expel those energies violently, or in more subtle ways. He can channel beams of energy through his hands with sufficient destructive force to destroy a planet. But it depends on the wielder

#6 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10895 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith: Well then giving it to Hulk

#7 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

As would I,,hulk FTW

#8 Posted by New_World_Order (13071 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk.

#9 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@bane_of_sith u lost me at size alteration. i knew that this version of hulk is powerful but i didnt kno he was that powerful. i thought that this was a good fight

#10 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a good match or what

#11 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, Guku is really weak if you look at the stats posted by Screwattack

#12 Posted by dondave (36681 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#13 Posted by heroesgold (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Idk, I've been told End of Gt goku is basically a god absorbing all the dragonballs.But I'll give this to hulk

#14 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

regular hulk beat a god his name is thor

#15 Posted by ArticulateT (189 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesgold: I'm not sure. Considering how many characters claimed to be gods over the course of Dragonball, Z and then GT, in someways calling Goku a God would either do nothing for him, or severely de-power him.

I'm not sure about the power boost of a Herald'd Hulk, but I kinda maintain the fact that Hulk, being as angry as he could ever possibly be without Herald boosting stood a decent chance of withstanding some of Goku's attacks.

I honestly think that Hulk might take this, but I'm not entirely sure.

#16 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

goku has a chance right???

#17 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ4 Goku is easily above herald status, he destroys an entire dimension with one energy blast. No way Hulk is taking this, Galactus would be a better match- seriously just watch GT and you'll understand that it's way above even Z in terms of power.

#18 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

1.) i watched gt it was a pice of sh*t 2.)ppl always bring up destroying the dimension he didnt destroy it it was already in the process of being destroyed he just helped a little bit 3.)cosimc is wayy beyond kai. hulk wins @baneofsith proved it

#19 Posted by rolldestroyer (3508 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk with the power cosmic? he definitely wins this one.

#20 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

u kno whats up

#21 Posted by comicace3 (4886 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: But the stats posed by screwattack low balled goku's power. Completely false.

@xxironspiderxx: And yes he does if you calculate his power correctly.

#22 Posted by NeonGameWave (7712 posts) - - Show Bio

I`m going with Goku.

#23 Posted by xxironspiderxx (75 posts) - - Show Bio

this is a good match but im afraid hulk takes this @bane_of_sith more than proved it