kami has his youth restored

Goku can't use kaio kan

3.Goku vs supreme kai and Grand kai

No Caption Provided

ssj1 end of cell saga goku

4.Goku vs Grad supreem Kai

No Caption Provided

ssj 2 goku when he fought majin vegeta

5.Goku vs The old Gods (grand supreme,east, west north ,south kais)

No Caption Provided

goku ssj3 form buu saga

6.Goku & Goku vs Beerus & whis

SSJG goku and SSJ4 Goku

SSJG has no limit

both blood lusted

Kibito kai help ssj4 goku to make sprite bomb the bomb is already 80% finished when the battle starts

Gokus has 10 sensu beans, 5 each.

No Caption Provided

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wow. Where is that supreme kai pic from?

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mlunny1121

Goku loses to bills and whiis

mathias74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spirit bomb is useless in this situation I doubt it'd do much damage

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mathias74:

How powerful was Whis? I know both Gokus are able to take Bills out, but is he really powerful enough to speedblitz the two of them at once?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

I really like this match-up and its very unique :) I think Goku should be able to clear the Rounds involving the Kais, handily in terms of Whis and Bills within Round 6, I`m pretty sure the Gokus would be able to pull through especially if they were to fuse (which would be beyond epic!) and played their cards right.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really stupid. No offense. Goku even prior to the BOG film would solo all those guys except bills and his teacher. People need to stop making these threads, they are pointless.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really stupid. No offense. Goku even prior to the BOG film would solo all those guys except bills and his teacher. People need to stop making these threads, they are pointless.

someone didn't read the OP properly :)

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Easternwind

@mayan_fist:

@mayan_fist said:

@mathias74:

How powerful was Whis? I know both Gokus are able to take Bills out, but is he really powerful enough to speedblitz the two of them at once?

he is 150% billis

all Buu tier they win, if they are anything less than that they lose on DBZ logic.

Round 1

Goku wins because they are alll < piccolo

Round 2

Goku wins

KK is supposed to be weaker than him

KY is < KK

Kami doesnt help enough here

Round 3

Loses, I put Supreme Kai around his level

He was scared of Yakon and Pui Pui IIRC, but he was supposed to be stronger than Piccolo Kami who is > SSJ1 Goku .

Round 4

Not sure on this one, but he could lose

Round 5

Dunno

in the last round

SSG gets blitz by whis,

As for billis, SSj4 Goku can be said to be about 1000x to 4000x stronger than base, given how strong his base got, but depending on multipliers.

Is Billis 1000x stronger than Goku?

Billis would have to be 700x goku about for Whis to win, as Whis is 150% of billis.

going with the low end number

its late so sorry if I get anything wrong.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

someone didn't read the OP properly :)

Meh. Goku still clears this easily. Each group of fighters goku has been superior to for god knows how long.

1.Stupid matchup due to the fact that they couldn't beat piccolo

2. This is a another dumb match up, goku was far stronger than kai as soon as his training was done. King yanma gets bitchslapped, and Kami is useless

3.Another stomp for the taking, Grand kai hasn't trained in ages, so he gets stomped, Supreme kai would get stomped entirely by someone who was likely weaker than Perfect Cell. Goku stomps.

4. Stomp again, they say he is a thousand times stronger than frieza, goku reached that stage quite a long time ago during cell and buu saga.

5.SSj3 surpassed literally any power within the canon DBZ universe besides bills. So again i don't see how bringing them all together is going to help. Although they did fight buu we do not know to what extent was buu's power since absorbing people put his power into flux.

6.we all know bills solos DBZ and GT at this point.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Round 1- goku win easily

Round 2-Goku win easily

Round 3- Probably at most, mid difficulty

Round 4- This is actually interesting since he was holding his own against buu, so this match coulx go either way

Round 5-Yeah goku stomp

Round 6-Goku loses

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Round 1: Goku

Round 2: Goku

Round 3: Goku

Round 4: Goku

Round 5: Goku

Round 6: Bills & Whis

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator

Bills was effortlessly stomping (toying with) super sayain 3 goku. How powerful is ssj4 compared to 3? Anyway, bills was beating super sayain god goku when he was using 70% of his power and goku was using 80% IIRC. Bills>>ssj god goku. Whis is 150% bills so it just depends on how powerful ssj 4 is compared to 3.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills was effortlessly stomping (toying with) super sayain 3 goku. How powerful is ssj4 compared to 3? Anyway, bills was beating super sayain god goku when he was using 70% of his power and goku was using 80% IIRC. Bills>>ssj god goku. Whis is 150% bills so it just depends on how powerful ssj 4 is compared to 3.

SSJ3 is actually stronger than SSJ4.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator
Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: SSJ3 is canon while SSJ4 is not which makes SSJ3 Goku's strongest transformation.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mortal: ..... That doesn't mean it's less powerful.....

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mortal: so because it's not cannon it instantly means it's not powerful? I just did some research (no one told me) and ssj4 dwarfs ssj3. When goku fought baby as a ssj3 he couldn't even faze him, as soon as he turned ssj4 their roles switched and baby couldn't hurt goku.

king1_icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: thats why the DBZ ban is unfair and stupid. you can really make battles out of it. how can you? ssj3 goku vs frieza? spite cell vs krillen. at least let goku fight other anime characters.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By flashback0180

@mortal: no he's not weaker , ssj4 is 10 times ssj3.

and ssj4 is cannon to the anime ,DBZ anime goku would stomp his manga counterpart .

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to a shonen jump issue mr popo has a power level of 1030 so if it's BOZ popo then he solos goku (EODB) if it's popo from EODB then goku wins

Goku (king yama was stronger than raditz yet weaker than king kai (who according to another shonen jump issue has a pl of 3500 so goku wins)

I'm not sure on this one supreme kai implied he and the other Kai's could handle freeza with ease and he was handled buu better than gohan did (undecided)

Undecided

Maybe the Kai's they could possibly paralyze goku and I the anime southern kai was fighting evenly with buu but overall undecided

Beerus and whis

Ssj4 goku 5.5

Godku 6

Beerus 10

Whis 15

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku clears all rounds except for 3 and 6

mathias74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By DeathHero61

How does he lose 3?

Avatar image for scottvstheworld
ScottvsTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mathias74

While that may be true, DBGT goku's base form was much greater than his DBZ base form, therefore making all of his transformations much more powerful. I haven't seen BoG yet but from what I hear, the Gokus should still lose round 6

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter said:

How does he lose 3?

Well. Grand Kai is pretty much a non-factor in my mind. He's a filler character with no showings.

However, it was my impression that the Supreme Kai was above ssj1. He didn't seem particularly intimidated or shocked by anyone's power levels until the saiyans hit ssj2.

IMO, Supreme kai > ssj1 Goku from the time of the cell games.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and ssj4 is cannon to the anime ,DBZ anime goku would stomp his manga counterpart .

SSJ4 was cut by glass, almost killed by a clock, and it took 2 to defeat Omega Shenron. On the other hand, SSJ3 was effortlessly stomping Kid Bu.

mathias74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scottvstheworld: His base form wasn't much stronger being he was a child and couldn't go any ssj for very long so he couldn't stack boosts making him weak to all enemies

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@onemoreposter said:

How does he lose 3?

Well. Grand Kai is pretty much a non-factor in my mind. He's a filler character with no showings.

However, it was my impression that the Supreme Kai was above ssj1. He didn't seem particularly intimidated or shocked by anyone's power levels until the saiyans hit ssj2.

No way, if Supreme kai is afraid of dabura who is comparable to cell who goku at that point gave a good fight to. Then the kai gets stomped.

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the gods win round one if Dende heals everyone.

Round 6:SSJ4 should be easily stronger than both through powerscaling

The rest im not sure about

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: and the same ssj4 punched SS17 to the other side of the planet.in an instant .The same Goku that defeated both Cell and Freeza in his weakest base child form. The same SSJ4 who destroyed weaker omega shenron with his dragon fist.The same Goku who ripped apart a dimension in base child form.The same SSJ4 whose kamahamaha wave out ran Babys capsule corp FTL space ship and shoot it to the sun .

On the other hand, SSJ3 was effortlessly stomping Kid Bu.

no he wasn't stomping kid buu thats BullShit. goku barely won that with help from vegeta and others.

Goku got his ass kicked most of the fight, while buu never suffered any damage due to his regen and strength.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: and the same ssj4 punched SS17 to the other side of the planet.in an instant .The same Goku that defeated both Cell and Freeza in his weakest base child form. The same SSJ4 who destroyed weaker omega shenron with his dragon fist.The same Goku who ripped apart a dimension in base child form.The same SSJ4 whose kamahamaha wave out ran Babys capsule corp FTL space ship and shoot it to the sun .

On the other hand, SSJ3 was effortlessly stomping Kid Bu.

no he wasn't stomping kid buu thats BullShit. goku barely won that with help from vegeta and others.

Goku got his ass kicked most of the fight, while buu never suffered any damage due to his regen and strength.

If I remember correctly, it was Kid Goku who punched Super 17 through numerous walls, not SSJ4 Goku. SSJ4 sucked along with the rest of GT. They made Goku so weak in GT that even Naruto could kill him. Plus, Goku needed to borrow powers from other saiyans because he was so weak. In fact, it required SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta fused (Gogeta) to defeat Omega Shenron.

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onemoreposter said:

@deathhero61 said:

@onemoreposter said:

How does he lose 3?

No way, if Supreme kai is afraid of dabura who is comparable to cell who goku at that point gave a good fight to. Then the kai gets stomped.

Dabura is comparable to a Super Perfect Cell which is = or > ssj2. Dabura was taking on ssj2s competently until Babidi called him off.

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@flashback0180 said:

SSJ4 was cut by glass, almost killed by a clock, and it took 2 to defeat Omega Shenron. On the other hand, SSJ3 was effortlessly stomping Kid Bu.

PIS, PIS, Just like Goku being hurt from a rock in Z.

And actually, omega shenron didnt lose until they fused. But so what? All that means is OS > Kid buu, which makes sense, The Z fighters had to WEAKEN Buu to fight him, because Not even Vegeta and Goku could beat Super Buu ( with no one absorbed )

So yeah Super buu took a fusion to "beat" Just like OS did, in fact they had to use a stronger fusion, so they were even weaker in comparison to Buu, then SSJ4 G n V were to OS, since a a simple fusion dance put them far ahead of OS.

So when you actually compare the strongest villains, its about the same. Kid Buu was weaker than super buu.

But the amount of people really says nothing anyway

SSJ4 Goku EOS GT is anywhere from 1000x to 4000x ( or even moregiven the power ups he gets from when he first starts in GT) Stronger than EoS Z Goku

Hey @pope052 what do you say about this gauntlet?

SonDeathEater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

If I remember correctly, it was Kid Goku who punched Super 17 through numerous walls, not SSJ4 Goku. SSJ4 sucked along with the rest of GT. They made Goku so weak in GT that even Naruto could kill him. Plus, Goku needed to borrow powers from other saiyans because he was so weak. In fact, it required SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta fused (Gogeta) to defeat Omega Shenron.

Actually Super 17 effortlessly stomped everyone except Goku.Gohan was stated to have been training constantly and was able to go Super Saiyan.It's also clear that Vegeta has trained too.

Goku punched Super 17 across the world

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Popo solos all rounds.

Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Pope052

@mortal: @easternwind:

@mortal, SSJ3 Goku wasn't "effortlessly" stomping Kid Buu, they were evenly matched and Goku quickly lost power because of the transformation itself. And @easternwind explained the rest perfectly, but to add Omega was only beaten by a universal spirit bomb, and for the record Gogeta didn't even manage to beat him either, but he absolutely could have, if he didn't toy.

Eastern as to what I think about the gauntlet mate, i'd say Goku clears them all without any trouble to be honest. In the last round Super Saiyan 4 Goku solos the gods to hell and back, giving him an 80% charged spirit bomb and five senzus is just one-sided.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By flashback0180

@pope052: there has been a growing debate that ssj4 is at ssjg level since , since toriyama did state beerus is the toughest opponent goku has ever faced , which would include omega too.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashback0180:

SSJ4 Goku in GT is above SSJG Goku in Z, simply due to the power differences. What Toriyama states about Z doesn't factor into GT, although GT is a direct sequel to the series it probably isn't canon (but I haven't heard any official statement differing between the two, it's still generally considered non canon so we'll let it be that way), however GT Goku is still ridiculously above Z Goku in power, based on the Rildo instance.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Mortal

@pope052 said:

@flashback0180:

SSJ4 Goku in GT is above SSJG Goku in Z, simply due to the power differences. What Toriyama states about Z doesn't factor into GT, although GT is a direct sequel to the series it probably isn't canon (but I haven't heard any official statement differing between the two, it's still generally considered non canon so we'll let it be that way), however GT Goku is still ridiculously above Z Goku in power, based on the Rildo instance.

GT is non-canon. That means all those transformations and villains don't exist in the genuine DBZ world. Omega Shenron is weaker than Kid Buu since Kid Buu was a universal threat and is the most powerful DBZ villain excluding Bills. Goku and Vegeta needed the potara earrings to fuse into Vegito who is stronger than Gogeta and the most powerful DBZ character known, just to defeat Buu. That alone tells you how Buu is stronger than any other villain except Bills. GT is like a separate anime not relevant to DBZ.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By warlock360
Loading Video...

Whis is going to rek Goku so bad.

flashback0180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal said:

@pope052 said:

@flashback0180:

GT is non-canon. That means all those transformations and villains don't exist in the genuine DBZ world. Omega Shenron is weaker than Kid Buu since Kid Buu was a universal threat and is the most powerful DBZ villain excluding Bills. Goku and Vegeta needed the potara earrings to fuse into Vegito who is stronger than Gogeta and the most powerful DBZ character known, just to defeat Buu. That alone tells you how Buu is stronger than any other villain except Bills. GT is like a separate anime not relevant to DBZ.

lol no ,GT is cannon to the anime .Anime buu is much stronger than manga buu. people forget that the anime versions are always overpowered .

the whole canonity issue is bull in the first place toriyama himself said in a interview its part of dbz history that was like 10 years ago. if BOG and Bordok is cannon GT would be to.

But that saying after BOG things changed

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pope052

@mortal:

I never said they did, though. And I don't know what to say if you actually believe Kid Buu is the strongest villain in Z, let alone coming into GT's ballpark. He's one of the strongest in Z, but it doesn't matter what Buu was considered to be, the Dragon Ball descriptions of a character are mostly hyperbolic, a "universal threat" doesn't equate to being able to deconstruct or completely destroy a significant portion of that value. I bet you drew that conclusion of Kid Buu being the "best" from Elder Kai's statement that he was the "most dangerous Buu", but not the most powerful, I still have yet to understand why that is so vastly misinterpreted.

Kid Buu falls behind Super Buu, who is the strongest villain of the Z franchise sans Bills, and not factoring in his Gotenks/Gohan absorbed forms, to which Kid Buu would become an utter laughing matter if he dared to step up against him. In fact, Goku confirmed Super Buu's base power is too great alone for him and Vegeta to fight, yet we see him handling Kid Buu evenly in Super Saiyan 3, until the power reduction took it's toll. Goku and Vegeta needed to fuse in order to beat Buuhan (as in, not Buu alone), who is much less powerful than GT Goku when transformed and nowhere near Omega Shenron's level, let alone Gogeta's tier. The best characters of Z consisting of SSJ Vegito, Bills, & Whis, only rank up to Baby Vegeta at best, but it's pushing their luck to go further.

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mortal

@pope052 said:

@mortal:

The best characters of Z consisting of SSJ Vegito, Bills, & Whis, only rank up to Baby Vegeta at best, but it's daft to go further.

This is a laughing matter. Your saying Bills & Whis, the strongest characters in DBZ, only rank up to BV? Clearly, you haven't watched Battle of Gods. Bills toys with all the Z-fighters including Majin Buu and Mystic Gohan and he flicked an SSJ3 Goku on the other side of King Kai's planet. He only used 70% of his power while fighting SSJG Goku and still overcame Goku. Bills is the only character who Goku couldn't keep up with and couldn't defeat while Goku killed every villain in GT. Besides, Akira Toriyama himself said that Bills is the strongest DBZ character apart from Whis. GT is not relevant to DBZ and you really don't seem to know much about DBZ if you say Bills is weaker compared to the later GT characters. You only sound like you watched GT and became a big fanatic and haven't even seen BoG.

Bills > All GT characters combined

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: Agreed

Round 1: Goku

Round 2: Goku

Round 3: Goku

Round 4: Goku

Round 5: Goku

Round 6: Bills & Whis

Easternwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@mortal, SSJ3 Goku wasn't "effortlessly" stomping Kid Buu, they were evenly matched and Goku quickly lost power because of the transformation itself. And @easternwind explained the rest perfectly, but to add Omega was only beaten by a universal spirit bomb, and for the record Gogeta didn't even manage to beat him either, but he absolutely could have, if he didn't toy.

Eastern as to what I think about the gauntlet mate, i'd say Goku clears them all without any trouble to be honest. In the last round Super Saiyan 4 Goku solos the gods to hell and back, giving him an 80% charged spirit bomb and five senzus is just one-sided.

@pope052 said:

Thanks for correcting a few things it was pretty late when i wrote that forgot about the Spirit bomb part.

Thats a lot of parallels ,oS gets owned by a fusion after 2 is not enough , but not killed, then killed by a spirit bomb? Very similar to Buu

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really like this match-up and its very unique :) I think Goku should be able to clear the Rounds involving the Kais, handily in terms of Whis and Bills within Round 6, I`m pretty sure the Gokus would be able to pull through especially if they were to fuse (which would be beyond epic!) and played their cards right.

this