• 101 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

pfff panel 1 goku beats king jobber G 
roshi>>>Big G

#52 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans: LOL!
#53 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2059 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford: ya i know i exaggerated lol i will fix it:

here you go:
bacterion>>galactus
#54 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2059 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus isnt that tough.......

#55 Posted by Tesseract (864 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans said:
" galactus isnt that tough.......
"
Stupid scans that show nothing of importance FTW!!!
#56 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio
@Prince of Saiyans: seriously?
#57 Edited by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

actually as for that scan , i was thinking about sailor moon gettting owned by the spectre

#58 Posted by Prince of Saiyans (2059 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford: yes sailor moon would get owned by the spectre 
#59 Edited by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio

or  many naruto characters getting owned by darkseid , or many bleach characters getting owned by  Mister Mxyzptlk  a dream come true .

#60 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus shitstomps Goku, Superman, Spectre, Phoenix, Imperiex, Abraxas, Vegetto, and Gogeta at the sametime. Or any other fan-wanked character.
#61 Posted by lagoon_boy (10878 posts) - - Show Bio
@RiseofApocalypse said:
" Galactus shitstomps Goku, Superman, Spectre, Phoenix, Imperiex, Abraxas, Vegetto, and Gogeta at the sametime. Or any other fan-wanked character. "
For the Ones i turned Bold is the one that can't beatGalactus, depends on their power level though especially for Spectre and Phoenix
#62 Posted by blacktom212 (835 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus own dbz universe
#63 Posted by SilverGalford (3241 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212: and solos
#64 Posted by GT-Man (3945 posts) - - Show Bio

big G
#65 Posted by blacktom212 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
@SilverGalford said:
" @blacktom212: and solos "

thats right.
#66 Edited by brendon277 (496 posts) - - Show Bio

ummmmmm... I guess Galactus would win for sure also considering i know nothin about this Dragon ball shit

#67 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy:
Abraxas is the only one that can hope to challenge a very well-fed Galactus. 

Neither a non-amped Spectre nor the Phoenix can stand up to the big G.
#68 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku makes a spirit bomb with all of Earth's living beings that satisfies Galactus's hunger while providing 100% of his daily recommended  vitamins and minerals.  Goku then becomes Galactus's new herald, going from world to world creating spirit bomb's and thereby saving countless planets and civilizations from destruction. 

#69 Posted by blacktom212 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
@carbonatedwaterfish said:
"Goku makes a spirit bomb with all of Earth's living beings that satisfies Galactus's hunger while providing 100% of his daily recommended  vitamins and minerals.  Goku then becomes Galactus's new herald, going from world to world creating spirit bomb's and thereby saving countless planets and civilizations from destruction.  "

this is retard
#70 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212 said:
" @carbonatedwaterfish said:
"Goku makes a spirit bomb with all of Earth's living beings that satisfies Galactus's hunger while providing 100% of his daily recommended  vitamins and minerals.  Goku then becomes Galactus's new herald, going from world to world creating spirit bomb's and thereby saving countless planets and civilizations from destruction.  "
this is retard "
Don't worry, someday you will be able to make complete sentences.
#71 Posted by blacktom212 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
" @blacktom212 said:
this is retard "
Don't worry, someday you will be able to make complete sentences. "
 goku get pimp slapped , deal with it, he aint gonna be a hearld of galactus. stop writting thing that doenst make sense
#72 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9199 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212 said:
" @blacktom212 said:
this is retard "
 goku get pimp slapped , deal with it, he aint gonna be a hearld of galactus. stop writting thing that doenst make sense "
Goku will get his Saiyan ass celestial pimp slapped  so hard the pathetic excuse of gods (Kais) will feel it. Also, Galactus will make Goku a herald, and it will be the lamest comic book cross over ever.
#73 Posted by blacktom212 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @blacktom212 said:
" @blacktom212 said:
this is retard "
 goku get pimp slapped , deal with it, he aint gonna be a hearld of galactus. stop writting thing that doenst make sense "
Goku will get his Saiyan ass celestial pimp slapped  so hard the pathetic excuse of gods (Kais) will feel it. Also, Galactus will make Goku a herald, and it will be the lamest comic book cross over ever. "

this
#74 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212: 

Actually, I don't care what happens to Goku so I don't have much to deal with.  Those couple of sentences I wrote regarding Goku making a spirit bomb to satisfy Galactus was just hypothetical speculation on my part.  I did not realize that putting it out there would somehow personally affect you.  What exactly does Galactus get out of the planets he eats?  What exactly is it that Goku takes from all living beings when he creates the spirit bomb?  Is it so unreasonable to think that maybe the two things could overlap?  Maybe whatever Galactus gets out of eating planets he would also get from a spirit bomb.  If this was the case, wouldn't Galactus see the benefit in having Goku act as a herald so he would no longer have to destroy civilizations?  I don't know, it's speculation, but I do maintain that it is far from nonsense. 
#75 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

dude carbon was jk'ing calm down

#76 Posted by blacktom212 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
" @blacktom212:   Actually, I don't care what happens to Goku so I don't have much to deal with.  Those couple of sentences I wrote regarding Goku making a spirit bomb to satisfy Galactus was just hypothetical speculation on my part.  I did not realize that putting it out there would somehow personally affect you.  What exactly does Galactus get out of the planets he eats?  What exactly is it that Goku takes from all living beings when he creates the spirit bomb?  Is it so unreasonable to think that maybe the two things could overlap?  Maybe whatever Galactus gets out of eating planets he would also get from a spirit bomb.  If this was the case, wouldn't Galactus see the benefit in having Goku act as a herald so he would no longer have to destroy civilizations?  I don't know, it's speculation, but I do maintain that it is far from nonsense.  "

no, that would be retard. and how long would take goku make a spirit bomb, like 3 chapters or what?
#77 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212: 

I assume how long it would take would be determined by whoever is writing the story.  He has managed to shoot them off before, and with appropriate story structure I think it is possible for him to do it again.  Maybe King Kai warns him about the approaching Galactus, or some alien from a planet destroyed by Galactus comes to Earth and warns him, thereby giving him time to prepare the spirit bomb.
#78 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how one troll can attract everyone, is it that hard to ignore him?

#79 Posted by Thor63 (76 posts) - - Show Bio

GALACTUS SUCKS

#80 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

#81 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" I love how one troll can attract everyone, is it that hard to ignore him? "
I love how people throw words like troll at individuals who have ideas that don't align with theirs.  If you will remember all I did was put up a two sentence hypothetical about how I thought a battle between these two might very well go.  Ever since then I have been merely defending myself against charges of being retarded and not making sense.  If my scenario does not seem probable to you then fine, but I don't see how it is trolling. 
#82 Posted by The Dude. (882 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"goku has all the dragonballs "

Then the question is, are all the Dragon Balls any match for Galactus? For that matter, what can Omega Shenron do against someone like Galactus, as he had all the DB's.  I would thing not so much against an entity against Galactus.
#83 Posted by Hebatary (99 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" goku has all the dragonballs "
Goku.
#84 Posted by blacktom212 (835 posts) - - Show Bio
" @blacktom212:   I assume how long it would take would be determined by whoever is writing the story.  He has managed to shoot them off before, and with appropriate story structure I think it is possible for him to do it again.  Maybe King Kai warns him about the approaching Galactus, or some alien from a planet destroyed by Galactus comes to Earth and warns him, thereby giving him time to prepare the spirit bomb. "

if that story atc ever happen, it will sucks so much dick
#85 Posted by carbonatedwaterfish (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacktom212 said:
" @blacktom212:   I assume how long it would take would be determined by whoever is writing the story.  He has managed to shoot them off before, and with appropriate story structure I think it is possible for him to do it again.  Maybe King Kai warns him about the approaching Galactus, or some alien from a planet destroyed by Galactus comes to Earth and warns him, thereby giving him time to prepare the spirit bomb. "
if that story atc ever happen, it will sucks so much dick "
Depending on who you talk to, that might be a good thing.  Don't worry, it won't ever be yours, not ever, by anyone. 
#86 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus for the rape-stomp

#87 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9282 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus blinks, and Goku dies.. they gather up the Dragon Balls to resurrect Goku and goes after Big G again, then Big G, blinks again, and dies once more..

#88 Posted by TheGodKiller (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Why hasn't this been locked yet ? I thought there was new rule in Battle forums about not making DBZ threads .

#89 Edited by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

goku wins galactus gets to much energy and the suit can no longer suport his powers galactus cant control it and he dies

by the way it's a pretty stupid rule not making DBZ threads

#90 Posted by termiteone4ever (8037 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not even sure what Goku going to do here

#91 Posted by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

spirit bomb = galactus dead

galactus isn't a problem for goku he fought enemies that can destory a planet many times and no matter how strong they were he would always overcome them beacuse he never quits

#92 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@conflik1986
LOL if goku has all the dragon balls then whats 2 stop him 4rm wishin death on galactus?
No
#93 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

galactus isn't a problem for goku he fought enemies that can destory a planet many times and no matter how strong they were he would always overcome them beacuse he never quits

The attack that takes him about 5 episodes to prepare........yeah, no.

Galactus wastes him.

#94 Posted by ComicMan24 (147055 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGodKiller said:

Why hasn't this been locked yet ? I thought there was new rule in Battle forums about not making DBZ threads .

Because the thread was created long before they start implemending that rule. And why bump it in the first place?

#95 Posted by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

Galactus wastes him.

i think not galactus + his pride he won't even think goku as a therat and that willl be his downfall

#96 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio
@izbighulk

The 15-30 mins attack. no. Lol
#97 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

Galactus wastes him.

i think not galactus + his pride he won't even think goku as a therat and that willl be his downfall

I think not, Goku's inability to survive Galactus obliterating him will be his downfall

#98 Posted by Billy Batson (58372 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at this getting bumped.
BB

#99 Posted by izbighulk (640 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

Galactus wastes him.

I think not, Goku's inability to survive Galactus obliterating him will be his downfall

oh nooo please galactus blast like goku is a fool and he wont just teleport

#100 Posted by Saren (25125 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

@CitizenBane said:

@izbighulk said:

Galactus wastes him.

oh nooo please galactus blast like goku is a fool and he wont just teleport

Yeah, he'll teleport from a guy who can fire omni-directional attacks that destroy solar systems. Totally.