Goku vs Dr. Doom

This topic is locked from further discussion.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By renamed040924

Dr. Doom, with one week of prep, takes on the great Super Saiyan. Morals ON, Doom has access to Goku's wiki page for reference and one strand of his hair for testing. Goku has no knowledge of his enemy other than that he is evil and must be stopped.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Complete an utter stomp for Dr. Doom.

Avatar image for mypasswordis1234
mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By mypasswordis1234

Everybody will say Doom with prep auto win.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By comicace3

No fair you didn't give any prep for goku or knowledge on doctor doom SPITE! Unless goku can absorb his energy... You did this on purpose!

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Doom with prep Solos DBZ.

Raizex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Raizex

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Doom with prep solos solos.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By tomlikesfries

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

Complete an utter stomp for Dr. Doom.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

Is a mere week enough?

@comicace3 said:

No fair you didn't give any prep for goku or knowledge on doctor doom SPITE! Unless goku can absorb his energy... You did this on purpose!

Hardly.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06
deactivated-5f81f7f31bf06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom takes out Goku, then proceeds to summon his pimp chair and talk about how inferior Saiyans are to the point of making Frieza green with envy.

I don't know how to post GIFs so just click it, I guess.
I don't know how to post GIFs so just click it, I guess.
mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@nickzambuto: 1 day is enough for Dr Doom to fight Goku.

@Stingerrain: There...

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@nickzambuto: See? Make a battle with dbz verse vs doom with 1 day prep the answers will be the same. No one will give a real reason.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

@Mr_Ingenuity said:

@nickzambuto: 1 day is enough for Dr Doom to fight Goku.

Dayum

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@nickzambuto: See? Make a battle with dbz verse vs doom with 1 day prep the answers will be the same. No one will give a real reason.

People love Doom it seems. I don't blame them xD

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By comicace3

@nickzambuto: HAY WHOA GUY, I like goku waaaaay more than Doom I just don't know if he can win... He probably could if he turned SSj 3 or 4 and since goku is granted immortality after absorbing the dragon balls there is a chance he wins...

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By renamed040924

@comicace3 said:

@nickzambuto: HAY WHOA GUY, I like goku waaaaay more than Doom I just don't know if he can win... He probably could if he turned SSj 3 or 4 and since goku is granted immortality after absorbing the dragon balls there is a chance he wins...

I didn't say YOU like Doom more.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@comicace3: So what makes you think a base Goku who was massively hypersonic in db, and prefer to speedblitz then one-shot the weaklings, wont be able to kill Doom?

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By xeon1cs

@comicace3 said:

How would prep, or knowledge of Doom help Goku in any way?

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@xeon1cs said:

@comicace3 said:

Goku will sleep better after he know his opponent isn't really that strong lol

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#18  Edited By jumpstart55

Gokus not smart enough to take Doom.

Man i like Goku but the guys dumb as rock, even if Goku was given prep he would still lose.

This isnt even a challenge for the great Victor Von Doom.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@comicace3 said:

Implying Goku has the mental capacity to even comprehend how powerful and intelligent Doom is, or what he's capable of.

He doesn't.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By tomlikesfries

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@comicace3 said:

Maybe not that strong, but powerful, yes. Dr. Doom is arguably smarter than Reed Richards, and I don't think I could name many people who would use their preparation time any better than Victor would.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@xeon1cs: Great. So how will Doom beat Goku?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By renamed040924

@xeon1cs said:

@comicace3 said:

This is a case where no knowledge would actually be more beneficial. If Goku knows Doom is just a human in some armor, he's likely to go easy on him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MonsterStomp

If it were Morals OFF. Goku has it. Otherwise Doom stomps.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234: I mean...have you not seen what Doom is capable of with prep? He'll just go get the Destroyer Armor or something. Steal some Power Cosmic.

I'm sure if he really wanted to, he could just walk into the Baxter Building and jack Franklin's power.

A week is plenty of time for him to steal/build something that would be far more powerful than Goku.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@tomlikesfries: You still didn't write a real reason why would doom win. He a prep master, I know. So?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#26  Edited By nefarious

Doom takes away Goku's powers with his prep.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By renamed040924

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234: I mean...have you not seen what Doom is capable of with prep? He'll just go get the Destroyer Armor or something. Steal some Power Cosmic.

I'm sure if he really wanted to, he could just walk into the Baxter Building and jack Franklin's power.

A week is plenty of time for him to steal/build something that would be far more powerful than Goku.

Or rather, he takes the direct route and just steals Goku's power :P

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@xeon1cs said:

So why Doom need to test Goku's hair for that? To steal a marvel character's power... doesn't make sense. If you talking about a prep, that usually means that you have chance to figure out his weakness or make a plan/tactic. Just look at Batman vs JLA. Doom with prep steal his enemies power. He can't do that against Goku, it already tried in dbz more than once.

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By tomlikesfries

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@tomlikesfries: You still didn't write a real reason why would doom win. He a prep master, I know. So?

He can create some device to steal Goku's speed, or maybe steal the Infinity Gauntlet, or even create thousands of Doom Bots to kill Kakarot...

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sylvain

the only(there might be a few more) guy who could stand up to Doctor Doom with preps and actually win is the guys standing in my pic(Doctor Who)

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

So why Doom need to test Goku's hair for that? To steal a marvel character's power... doesn't make sense. If you talking about a prep, that usually means that you have chance to figure out his weakness or make a plan/tactic. Just look at Batman vs JLA. Doom with prep steal his enemies power. He can't do that against Goku, it already tried in dbz more than once.

Obviously he has Gokus DNA as a means to be able to steal his power, or do something All-Star Supermanesque.

Regardless, with prep Doom can, and will steal the Power Cosmic. And body-swapping has worked on Goku before.

Goku just cannot win in this scenario.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@tomlikesfries said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

He can create some device to steal Goku's speed, or maybe steal the Infinity Gauntlet, or even create thousands of Doom Bots to kill Kakarot...

Yeah, as usually, steal power. The problem is that the "doom bots" and "power steal" tried at once already. The IG is an another case, as I have written above.

mypasswordis1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mypasswordis1234

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

Obviously he has Gokus DNA as a means to be able to steal his power, or do something All-Star Supermanesque.

Regardless, with prep Doom can, and will steal the Power Cosmic. And body-swapping has worked on Goku before.

From a dna, he will know he can steal his power? LOL 1. Doesn't make sense anyhow 2. After it cut down, there isn't ki on that dna(which Doom would want to steal).

The power cosmic is not related to the dbu. I guess in every Doom vs battle you say he will steal the power cosmic? I didn't see it in Lex vs Doom..

Also the characters start their move, attack after the fight starts. Goku can immediately blitz him and slap off his head before Doom can think to anything. It's really funny to read such claims " just cannot win in this scenario."

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AngryHulks

Doom beat cosmic entities within less than a day. He stole powers from Galactus and Beyonder in the same day, and almost successfully stealing Onslaught power (If Hawkeye doesn't destroy his device first).

He will easily beat Goku here.

xeon1cs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xeon1cs

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

@mypasswordis1234 said:

@xeon1cs said:

From a dna, he will know he can steal his power? LOL 1. Doesn't make sense anyhow 2. After it cut down, there isn't ki on that dna(which Doom would want to steal).

The power cosmic is not related to the dbu. I guess in every Doom vs battle you say he will steal the power cosmic? I didn't see it in Lex vs Doom..

Also the characters start their move, attack after the fight starts. Goku can immediately blitz him and slap off his head before Doom can think to anything. It's really funny to read such claims " just cannot win in this scenario."

Someone didn't read All-Star Superman.

Why does it matter if the Power Cosmic exists or is related to the DBU? That's not how these battles work, so stop trying to act like it is. And yes, in literally every Doom thread, where he has prep, him stealing the Destroyer or the Power Cosmic is always going to be a viable option.

Did you even read the OP? If you're uninformed about the capabilities of one character, ask, or simply don't spew nonsense.

Hksaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Hksaru

Doom has a full-grown Goku in his laboratory within a minute of receiving the strand of hair and that's how he figures out how to steal his power

or something

none of us are as smart as Doom

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AngryHulks

@Hksaru said:

Doom has a full-grown Goku in his laboratory within a minute of receiving the strand of hair and that's how he figures out how to steal his power

or something

none of us are as smart as Doom

He doesn't need sample of any genetic material, many of the time he simply pull out some sort of device from his pocket and it works immediately (as in the case of Onslaught).

As for Galactus and Beyonder, Doom have no knowledge in those guys, and for some reason, he is able to construct a device in less than a day to siphon their powers.

uberhikari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By uberhikari

Saying that Dr. Doom can beat Goku with 1 day of prep might be going overboard, imo. But 1 week of prep? This will be a slaughter stomp. Goku can be killed by a freaking heart virus, and with the wiki page Dr. Doom will know that Goku, and hence Saiyans, are susceptible to certain types of viral infections and/or diseases. Plus, Dr. Doom has a strand of Goku's hair and will, therefore, have access to the genetic information of Saiyans. With 1 week it would be snatching-candy-from-a-baby easy for Dr. Doom to reverse engineer all types of nasty viral infections to wipe out Goku.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@uberhikari: Doom, believe or not, can control the time within Doomstadt. So his prep could last as long as he wants if he really wanted :O

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I swear, this is why I usually don't comment on prepped Doom threads.

N0tS0An0nym0us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By N0tS0An0nym0us

...........Doom stomps

MightyWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MightyWarrior
@N0tS0An0nym0us: I blame Vance..............