Goku Vs broly

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Goku stomps.

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright, Time for me to dominate this thread. I don't care what anyone has said, for I already know that it's bullshit. So in the cell games, goku was 1.5 stronger than gohan. So if Gohan had a power level of 2.5 million in ssj, goku's was 3 million. This is cell games. But as we know that's probably not their real power levels. In my case, scientifically, the only thing that beats Broly is the inconsistencies of Dragon Ball Z, along with it being a Movie + Plot, which would god stomp even Beerus if goku was base on saiyan saga level.

Here's the deal. Broly destroyed a Galaxy over years, leaving a Solar System left for Vegeta to be lured into that fake ass planet vegeta. But if you want, I can say Broly destroyed large portions of the Galaxy, like 3/4 if you want to low ball Broly, so basically 25% of the Galaxy was left. Now since this is shown in the movie. Broly GROWING UP was destroying the galaxy over time. This might not seem impressive to you because this means he didn't one shot it. But actually this feat is just as impressive. If Broly is Goku's age in that movie which is like 30 or something, this means in under thirty years, (Because we're not counting baby years), Broly destroyed most of a Galaxy and had to leave a Solar System (Which goku instant transmissioned to) for Vegeta to be lured on fake planet vegeta. As an Adult Broly's power is just... Wow. God Stomp. Now I'll Have you know, there are stars that exist Like UY Scuti that are far over 5 billion times the size of our sun. Our sun covers up like 90 - 99% of our Solar System, so it's safe to say it's basically 1 solar system. Gohan was Solar System level in ssj2, and goku's ssj2 is 1.5 times stronger than that. So goku ssj2 was 1.5 times solar system. So in ssj3 he'd be like, able to destroy 6 Solar Systems at max Since that's multiplying from ssj2 goku. Where as, Broly is capable of destroying UY Scuti (By the way UY scuti isn't even tat large compared to a Galaxy. If u were to see a Galaxy at the point where the entire thing was visible in front of your eyes, you wouldn't even see UY scuti, it would be basically invisible) which is 5 billion x the size of our sun aka 5 billion solar systems. That puts him 833,333,333 x Goku ssj3. But We HAVE TO LOW BALL IT WITH PLOT. But we're not done. Since UY Scuti isn't even visible on a full Galaxy from afar, and billions of stars rely in a Galaxy, this means, Broly destroyed near or around billions of stars, including many the sze of UY scuti, over years. This is a feat not even Super Perfect Cell, Teen Gohan ssj2, Majin Vegeta, Ssj3 Goku, Gohan Mystic, or Ssj3 Gotenks could pull off. Ssj Gotenks is said to be the level of ssj3 goku, which means ssj3 gotenks is 8 times ssj3 goku level which is 48 solar systems. Or we could high-ball Gotenks and say his base = ssj3 goku which makes him 400 x goku ssj3 which is 2400 Solar Systems. That's no where lose to broly's power still. And I know you're gonna say, Oh well ssj3 goku is galactic level. If that was so, Akira Toriyama whe nhe made Battle of gods, wouldn't have made Beerus Multi- Galactic level, because Goku would be on par with more than 1% of his power in ss3. So Broly destroying a Galaxy even over years, is beyond what ssj3 goku can do, up to ssj3 Gotenks or Mystic Gohan. Broly. The same "Slow" guy.

Also, Broly's not slow. I can tell he was highly suppressed vs the Z-fighters, it's scientifically clear that he'd dominate them in one blow, shit. Now We have second coming Broly, whom in my opinion is borderline un-beatable. So, goku on Namek had a power level of 90 thousand, and after gettign his body stolen and beat up by vegeta, then regaining his body. He went to heal, and got to 3 million in base. Which is a 33 times increase. So lets use this for Broly. Goku wasn't even healing for a day, it was like, 5 hours correct me if I'm wrong. So, Broly was in a coma near death for 7 YEARS. If I calculate it all the way up, 1 year is 8760 hours, and 7 years is 61320 hours. If you divide this by 5 then multiply by 33 you have Broly's Zenkai. Which is 404712 times his previous power in lssj. This means Broly's power level went from 1.4 billion (1,400,000,000) to 5.665968e+13 (56,659,680,000,000.) That's 56 Trillion power level. :/ Jesus. So you're gonna tell me Broly loses to fucking anyone in Buu saga and down? Let alone Super Perfect Cell. I've Proven my point to why Broly beats everyone. Destroying a Galaxy alone is too much. By the way, this also means over a few years if you want to low ball it, In second coming Broly could destroy 404712 Galaxies while suppressed. Not to mention he didn't even notice his power level rising so fucking fast in second coming. But anyways I've finished my part. Come at me.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers