Goku Vs broly

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Doc T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Doc T
Danko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Danko

I don't get it.. in the title you say goku vs broly (which he fought already). And you link to goku vs supergirl...? What do you mean...?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Perfect Cell

Doc T says:

"**Battle:** [Goku Vs Supergirl](http://www.comicvine.com/superbigbattle/goku-vs-supergirl/&itemId=19765&vsId=2351&powId=3)"

Broly is actually alot more powerful (& stronger) than Goku. When Broly is SS1; he's just about equal to Goku as SS4.

So if you think about it... If Broly were to ever go SS2 he would be nearly 5 times more powerful than SS4 Gogeta!

The only thing running for Goku is Speed and Instant Transmission.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Acer

Goku wins

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Perfect Cell

Acer says:

"Goku wins"

With help of all the Z fighters and the solar system lending it's power to him. Remember, Broly -at birth- had a power level of 10,000!! That was alot more powerful than anyone on Planet Vegeta and was equal to Frieza at his 1st form.

Goku as an adult during the Sayian Saga didn't even reach 10,000 yet. But he was close...

Post Edited:2008-05-23 16:36:15

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By King_Saturn

Why is there a link to Goku vs Supergirl in the Opening Post ?

Perfect Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Perfect Cell

King Saturn says:

"Why is there a link to Goku vs Supergirl in the Opening Post ? "

maybe this whole thread was a joke haha

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Erik
Perfect Cell said:
"

Acer says:

"Goku wins"

With help of all the Z fighters and the solar system lending it's power to him. Remember, Broly -at birth- had a power level of 10,000!! That was alot more powerful than anyone on Planet Vegeta and was equal to Frieza at his 1st form.

Goku as an adult during the Sayian Saga didn't even reach 10,000 yet. But he was close...

Frieza had a 530,000 power rating in first form according to the manga. so Broly as a baby wasn't even close. Bardock also was at about 10,000. You are right about everything else though. Goku alone would be made into paste. His speed means squat because Broly is faster in the movie.
Conspiralcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Conspiralcy

ow did Goku beat Broly in the movie again?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Erik

He borrowed the chi from all the Z fighters and I can't remember if he also borrowed from the solar system or the universe. One of those.

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RANDOMM

Psh, Gohan and Goten (and an energy ball from trunks) beat Broly after the cell saga with their combined Kamehamehas. Goku might have been there too, because Goten had the dragon balls, he wished for Goku to be there, and the dragon balls seemed to activate. I'm not sure though, as the movie leaves that open-ended. I'm referring to the second Broly movie. Either way, basically 2 or 3 SS1s beat LSS Broly with just kamehamehas. Or maybe at least Gohan, and maybe Goku (if he was there) were SS2. Regardless, it was nothing near SS4 power, but it was enough to beat Broly. And I don't think Broly can go SS2, because he has LLS, which is like a separate form, because he can go regular SS1 in addition to LSS, so LSS is like his special level. It's way more powerful than SS2 (I would guess, anyways), but Broly wouldn't go from there to SS2 since he's not even in SS2. Broly's SS2 would be strong, but not 5 times SS4.

And besides that, SS4 Goku took on an SS5, and didn't get completely beaten. He actually fared pretty well, although I think he did need a bit of help to finish the fight.

Conspiralcy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Conspiralcy
RANDOMM said:
And besides that, SS4 Goku took on an SS5, and didn't get completely beaten. He actually fared pretty well, although I think he did need a bit of help to finish the fight."
????
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RANDOMM
Conspiralcy said:
"RANDOMM said:
And besides that, SS4 Goku took on an SS5, and didn't get completely beaten. He actually fared pretty well, although I think he did need a bit of help to finish the fight."
????"
Golden Oozaru Vegeta Baby.

Golden Oozaru is SS5.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By oldmagic

......sj5 doesn't exist -_-

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik
RANDOMM said:
"Conspiralcy said:
"RANDOMM said:
????"
Golden Oozaru Vegeta Baby.

Golden Oozaru is SS5."

No.
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RANDOMM

If you say so...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Erik

I know so. Where is your reference? Or did you just make it up or get it off a fan site?

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RANDOMM
erik said:
"I know so. Where is your reference? Or did you just make it up or get it off a fan site?"
I remember hearing it somewhere...
I heard it for the first time years ago, and I don't remember the source, but it's generally accepted as fact around where I am.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By oldmagic
RANDOMM said:
"erik said:
"I know so. Where is your reference? Or did you just make it up or get it off a fan site?"
I heard it for the first time years ago, and I don't remember the source, but it's generally accepted as fact around where I am."
dude, being on that Golden Oozaru form is more of a sub level then anything else. A personification of the Sayans true form and power. However, SSj4 is a more controlled version where GOku and Vegeta has control over there actions then going rampant. 
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
Wow... I am a little surprised to see this thread again.... nah I am not...

lol
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"Wow... I am a little surprised to see this thread again.... nah I am not...

lol
"
i thought it was new??
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RANDOMM
oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
"erik said:
I heard it for the first time years ago, and I don't remember the source, but it's generally accepted as fact around where I am."
dude, being on that Golden Oozaru form is more of a sub level then anything else. A personification of the Sayans true form and power. However, SSj4 is a more controlled version where GOku and Vegeta has control over there actions then going rampant. "
Oozaru is completely controllable with training. The only reason the saiyans that grew up on Earth couldn't control Oozaru is because they never learned. Vegeta knew how to control Oozaru, and was in complete control in golden Oozaru. I also believe I remember other saiyans (not Goku, Gohan, etc.) being able to control Oozaru, but I don't remember specific instances. Broly also has LSS power level, and he loses control in it, just not to the extent of Oozaru form, where Goku goes on a rampage, destroying whatever without any discretion. Regardless of whether golden Oozaru is SS5 or not, though, is moot, since golden Oozaru is more powerful than SS4. And besides, if Vance gets in here, he'll just talk about the Dragon Fist and how it's unblockable and unbeatable, which means Goku automatically wins.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By oldmagic

wow...erm....i'm not even going to bother with trying to debate weather there is a ssj5 or not. But, while i agree that they can control there oozaru state, it doesn't make it another ascended level. It's more of an innate power then anything else. vegeta transformed to oozaru during the sayan saga but that doesn't mean he is a ssj1. No, it just means he is a were creature who is fully utilizing his powers. Pretty much a lycan. It's the same when it comes to ssj4, golden oozaru. 

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Erik
RANDOMM said:
"oldmagic said:
"RANDOMM said:
"erik said:
dude, being on that Golden Oozaru form is more of a sub level then anything else. A personification of the Sayans true form and power. However, SSj4 is a more controlled version where GOku and Vegeta has control over there actions then going rampant. "
Oozaru is completely controllable with training. The only reason the saiyans that grew up on Earth couldn't control Oozaru is because they never learned. Vegeta knew how to control Oozaru, and was in complete control in golden Oozaru. I also believe I remember other saiyans (not Goku, Gohan, etc.) being able to control Oozaru, but I don't remember specific instances. Broly also has LSS power level, and he loses control in it, just not to the extent of Oozaru form, where Goku goes on a rampage, destroying whatever without any discretion. Regardless of whether golden Oozaru is SS5 or not, though, is moot, since golden Oozaru is more powerful than SS4. And besides, if Vance gets in here, he'll just talk about the Dragon Fist and how it's unblockable and unbeatable, which means Goku automatically wins."
That's not really true. The saiyans on Bardock's special had just as much time in oozaru form as Vegeta and only Bardock could control himself. In fact, they may have had more experience than Vegeta because they had to rely on it to win more often because they were much weaker.

I am starting to think you are just saying any old thing now. Gohan never controlled it. He has been influenced by others while in oozaru, nothing more. Goku never was able to control it all the times he has gone oozaru. Just like oldmagic said, SSJ4 is a controlled golden oozaru. 

Where is the Broly thing coming from? It makes no sense in your argument.
The 502 Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By The 502 Kid

Goku wins SSJ4 Dragon fist

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By oldmagic
oldmagic said:
"wow...erm....i'm not even going to bother with trying to debate weather there is a ssj5 or not. But, while i agree that they can control there oozaru state, it doesn't make it another ascended level. It's more of an innate power then anything else. vegeta transformed to oozaru during the sayan saga but that doesn't mean he is a ssj1. No, it just means he is a were creature who is fully utilizing his powers. Pretty much a lycan. It's the same when it comes to ssj4, golden oozaru. "
forget what i said...i don't know what i am saying. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Erik

I need something clarified. Are we using Goku all the way through Z or through GT? Goku never had Dragon Fist in Z.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"

I need something clarified. Are we using Goku all the way through Z or through GT? Goku never had Dragon Fist in Z.

"
actually he did...i think??
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Erik

Nope. Doc T gave a link to another battle for some reason and left the rest to us.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By oldmagic
erik said:
"Nope. Doc T gave a link to another battle for some reason and left the rest to us."
I bet you anything Doc T is another account made by some regular here. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Erik

Well, never mind. He didn't even give a link to a battle forum. Why the hell did you put that link up Doc?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Erik

Lol. Yeah probably. Ha ha.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By King_Saturn
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"Wow... I am a little surprised to see this thread again.... nah I am not...

lol
"
i thought it was new??"
This battle was made months ago
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Erik

Bah! I didn't even know. Love your avi King.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
erik said:
"Bah! I didn't even know. Love your avi King."
Thanks Dude
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By oldmagic
King Saturn said:
"erik said:
"Bah! I didn't even know. Love your avi King."
Thanks Dude"
is she pouting?! damn...hot women and pouting is like kryptonite for men all ages. 
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Erik

Lol.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#39  Edited By The_Martian
Perfect Cell said:
"

Doc T says:

"**Battle:** [Goku Vs Supergirl](http://www.comicvine.com/superbigbattle/goku-vs-supergirl/&itemId=19765&vsId=2351&powId=3)"

Broly is actually alot more powerful (& stronger) than Goku. When Broly is SS1; he's just about equal to Goku as SS4.

So if you think about it... If Broly were to ever go SS2 he would be nearly 5 times more powerful than SS4 Gogeta!

"
You are crazy, he is no where near SSJ4 Goku(even though that is non-canon and stupid). Broly in his legendary state was weakr(in his first appearance) than SSJ Goku with the energy of three very weak Sayians and a weakened Namek. When he came back he was a little strong from the damage he had taken from the first battle, but at this point he was weaker than Goku, Gohan, and Goten together all at SSJ. Broly is lucky if he is close to SSJ3 Goku.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Erik

I like the way you think Nobody.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

Doc T says:

"
You are crazy, he is no where near SSJ4 Goku(even though that is non-canon and stupid). Broly in his legendary state was weakr(in his first appearance) than SSJ Goku with the energy of three very weak Sayians and a weakened Namek. When he came back he was a little strong from the damage he had taken from the first battle, but at this point he was weaker than Goku, Gohan, and Goten together all at SSJ. Broly is lucky if he is close to SSJ3 Goku."
lol actually, in the game, they showed Broly going against Gogeta. When they punched at the same time, Broly had more power and knocked Gogeta with sheer power. But of course, Gogeta killed him afterwords. anyway ,even though it is noncanon, it believe this should please many of you as to how strong Broly is compared to other characters. Watch from 3:00 of this little video. And PLEASE don't get technical because i don't want to go on another crusade of explaining everything i don't want to. 

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"Nobody said:
"Perfect Cell said:
"

Doc T says:

"
You are crazy, he is no where near SSJ4 Goku(even though that is non-canon and stupid). Broly in his legendary state was weakr(in his first appearance) than SSJ Goku with the energy of three very weak Sayians and a weakened Namek. When he came back he was a little strong from the damage he had taken from the first battle, but at this point he was weaker than Goku, Gohan, and Goten together all at SSJ. Broly is lucky if he is close to SSJ3 Goku."
lol actually, in the game, they showed Broly going against Gogeta. When they punched at the same time, Broly had more power and knocked Gogeta with sheer power. But of course, Gogeta killed him afterwords. anyway ,even though it is noncanon, it believe this should please many of you as to how strong Broly is compared to other characters. Watch from 3:00 of this little video. And PLEASE don't get technical because i don't want to go on another crusade of explaining everything i don't want to. 

"
The game videos count for nothing. Some of them show Piccolo fight Cell or Vegeta taking on Kid Buu, etc. Those videos are just for fun and mean nothing compared to how powerful they actually are.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By oldmagic

I said, don't get technical with me. This is just to show the basis of the kind of power Broly could have. The fact that Akira accepted this game is another story. The fact that one fan...or not much of a fan such as you who didn't accept is two different things. It's up to you weather to accept it or not. 

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"I said, don't get technical with me. This is just to show the basis of the kind of power Broly could have. The fact that Akira accepted this game is another story. The fact that one fan...or not much of a fan such as you who didn't accept is two different things. It's up to you weather to accept it or not. "
So you think we should believe the video game of the movies then?
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oldmagic

when did i say that? i said, this could be the basis of the type of power Broly has. BASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"when did i say that? i said, this could be the basis of the type of power Broly has. BASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    "
It COULD be, but its not. I could point out so many things wrong with those videoes. Goku(GT) having any sort of challenge against Frieza, Piccolo fighting Cell and standing a chance, Piccolo and Mystic Gohan having to team up to beat Cell, SSJ Goku beating Kid Buu, Vegeta standing a chance against Kid Buu, Freiza taking on Goku, Cooler standing a chance against Adult Gohan, and the the one you are trying to use as an example Broly taking on Gogeta.
oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By oldmagic

you do realize dbz characters could get stronger through training right? this isn't DC or Marvel where the only way to get stronger is through rituals and power ups, upgrades and other crap.  But again, this is fake but Broly could have power to rival Gogeta....the key meaning COULD

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By The_Martian
oldmagic said:
"you do realize dbz characters could get stronger through training right? this isn't DC or Marvel where the only way to get stronger is through rituals and power ups, upgrades and other crap.  But again, this is fake but Broly could have power to rival Gogeta....the key meaning COULD"
He could, heck Krillin could beat SSJ4 Gogeta from GT if he trained long enough. The fact is from what is show of Broly he doesnt have that power.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Erik

Sorry oldmagic. I think you slipped on this one.

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By oldmagic
Nobody said:
"oldmagic said:
"you do realize dbz characters could get stronger through training right? this isn't DC or Marvel where the only way to get stronger is through rituals and power ups, upgrades and other crap.  But again, this is fake but Broly could have power to rival Gogeta....the key meaning COULD"
He could, heck Krillin could beat SSJ4 Gogeta from GT if he trained long enough. The fact is from what is show of Broly he doesnt have that power."
what?
erik said:
"Sorry oldmagic. I think you slipped on this one."
yea, it was a crappy way to explain. I just wanted to show the video lol it was the best way to show the kid of power he could have, or possibly have.