• 144 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23272 posts) - - Show Bio

vs

rules

nomorals

the fight takes place on a life less planet

both are bloodlusted

goku can go to all ssj forms ben has master control is on
who wins and why

#2 Posted by Amazingoctus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with goku but ben MIGHT put up a good fight. if ben plays the fight right it will last a while. but no matter what ben loses
#3 Posted by God_Spawn (37345 posts) - - Show Bio

Moderator Online
#4 Edited by Nefarious (18760 posts) - - Show Bio

Major Spite.

(Facepalm)
#5 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23272 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious:
@Amazingoctus:
your telling me ben does not stand a chance ben has ghost freack he has ultimate big chill, he has alien x, eon,

alien x has omnipotent ability he can manipulate reality

ghost freak can enter minds and control them

four arms never came accross nothing he could not lift  
ultimate swamp fire has strenght, speed  invulnerbility, blue fire progection, fire bombs, fire balls, shock waves, chlorokninesis, pyrokines, flamethrowers, pyro inmunity,

eon has time manipulation

you can not say ben does not have a chance

#6 Posted by busuzima (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Well considering goku would unleash interplanetary destruction and ben ten can change into a fly im going with goku this is definitely a spite

#7 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23272 posts) - - Show Bio
@busuzima:
no it is not did you not read what i posted i am not saying ben wins but it can go either way
#8 Posted by the darknessss (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

its a close fight with all bens players to control,hard to call it,ben if he hits the right guys at the right time,otherwise goku.
#9 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku easily.

#10 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23272 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
"

@Nefarious:
@Amazingoctus:
your telling me ben does not stand a chance ben has ghost freack he has ultimate big chill, he has alien x, eon,

ultimate swamp fire has strenght, speed  invulnerbility, blue fire progection, fire bombs, fire balls, shock waves, chlorokninesis, pyrokines, flamethrowers, pyro inmunity,

"

@TheCerealKillz:
how ben has eon who can manipulate time and alien x that can manipulate reality and ghost freak that can control minds and a lot of other aliens that is useful did you read what i posted ben's alien abilities
#11 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio

We've seen what happens to Goku when time is manipulated upon him (got turn into a kid), we've seen what happens when reality is warped around Goku (fighting against Janemba). Both times he has gotten a whole lot more powerful and won the fight. To say that Ben 10 stands a chance is an exaggeration.

#12 Posted by Nefarious (18760 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011: Goku has dealt with planet busting enemies. Ben is not one. So, he doesn't stand a chance at all. 
#13 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how in order to circumvent the manga vs comic rules and to limit the inevitable sh--storm, people just post threads where manga characters are pitted against lower tier opponents.

#14 Posted by ihavenolife23 (12 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
"

"

@god_spawn:
your right, i never would have thought of that..
#15 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@alcoholbob said:
" I like how in order to circumvent the manga vs comic rules and to limit the inevitable sh--storm, people just post threads where manga characters are pitted against lower tier opponents. "
I find it humorous that most people say manga isn't comics, when it's blatantly obvious mange is comics. So the whole rule about anime characters (whom were mostly based on mangas) is quite invalid. Otherwise, it should be allowed under just about any reason.
#16 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:
" @alcoholbob said:
" I like how in order to circumvent the manga vs comic rules and to limit the inevitable sh--storm, people just post threads where manga characters are pitted against lower tier opponents. "
I find it humorous that most people say manga isn't comics, when it's blatantly obvious mange is comics. So the whole rule about anime characters (whom were mostly based on mangas) is quite invalid. Otherwise, it should be allowed under just about any reason. "

AGREED!
#17 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80 said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
" @alcoholbob said:
I find it humorous that most people say manga isn't comics, when it's blatantly obvious mange is comics. So the whole rule about anime characters (whom were mostly based on mangas) is quite invalid. Otherwise, it should be allowed under just about any reason. "
AGREED! "
#18 Posted by i_bomb_atomically (434 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
"

@Nefarious:
@Amazingoctus:

"
1. the fact that you think 4 arms is even close to goku in strength is laughable...yet alone fast enough to hit goku

2. ghost freak can enter someones body and use it for a small amount of time...and ghost freak is dead..killed by being exposed to light =/

3. big chills specific weakness is he cant phase through energy blasts.......i dont think i need to say more.

4. ben as eon could only use energy blasts..and they both come from an alternate universe that ben doesnt know about.

5. Alien x was the most usless alien ben has ever used. They argued for hours on the mere act of deciding to move...every action he takes nneds to have 2 of the 3 personalities to agree to it...and even then they must agree on how to do the thing they agreed upon doing. Ben decicdded alien x was usless and had to wait for them decide whther or not they would make him become swampfire so he can actually "save the day".

6. the fact that you think ultimate swampfires power set is good enough to take down a man who tanked a nuke level blast without getting a scratch makes me ask...have you ever even seen dbz?

no ben has no chance.    
#19 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

GOku wins this as much as i love ben

#20 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio

Ben 10 wins via this guy:

Alien X

#21 Edited by i_bomb_atomically (434 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster: 

and i repeat

" 5. Alien x was the most useless alien ben has ever used. They argued for hours on the mere act of deciding to move...every action he takes nneds to have 2 of the 3 personalities to agree to it...and even then they must agree on how to do the thing they agreed upon doing. Ben decided alien x was usless and had to wait for them decide whether or not they would make him become swampfire so he can actually "save the day". 
#22 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

@weaponmaster:  and i repeat " 5. Alien x was the most useless alien ben has ever used. They argued for hours on the mere act of deciding to move...every action he takes nneds to have 2 of the 3 personalities to agree to it...and even then they must agree on how to do the thing they agreed upon doing. Ben decided alien x was usless and had to wait for them decide whether or not they would make him become swampfire so he can actually "save the day". 

"

Ben turns into Alien X and votes to destroy goku and promises that if one of them seconds the motion then he will stay with them forever. Problem solved. Goku is destroyed. Ben 10 wins the battle. Have a nice day.
#23 Posted by i_bomb_atomically (434 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
" @i_bomb_atomically said:
"

@weaponmaster:  and i repeat " 5. Alien x was the most useless alien ben has ever used. They argued for hours on the mere act of deciding to move...every action he takes nneds to have 2 of the 3 personalities to agree to it...and even then they must agree on how to do the thing they agreed upon doing. Ben decided alien x was usless and had to wait for them decide whether or not they would make him become swampfire so he can actually "save the day". 

"
Ben turns into Alien X and votes to destroy goku and promises that if one of them seconds the motion then he will stay with them forever. Problem solved. Goku is destroyed. Ben 10 wins the battle. Have a nice day. "
yup and then they argue on how to destroy goku..just like they did in x=ben2. You can be cute as much as you like...alien x was the most useless alien on the omni..even mcduffy said so. Ben votes to move..they then argue over which direction..ben says kill goku..they then argue on how. Goku stomps..k have a nice day
#24 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

"
Ben turns into Alien X and votes to destroy goku and promises that if one of them seconds the motion then he will stay with them forever. Problem solved. Goku is destroyed. Ben 10 wins the battle. Have a nice day.

"
yup and then they argue on how to destroy goku..just like they did in x=ben2. You can be cute as much as you like...alien x was the most useless alien on the omni..even mcduffy said so. Ben votes to move..they then argue over which direction..ben says kill goku..they then argue on how. Goku stomps..k have a nice day

"

Wrong. Once the motion is carried Ben is free to destroy him with a thought. Game over. Goku dies easily. I am not being cute I am showing you how Alien X wins. You just don't like it much. Imitation is the sincerest form of compliment so I thank you.
#25 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

goku easy..............

#26 Edited by i_bomb_atomically (434 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster: i stopped reading at wrong. I saw the episode 10 times. Every action ben takes has to be agreed upon...even how its done. He got fed up and then had to wait whether or not they would release him from the collective into swampfire. You can argue about all you like...quite frankly..i dont care what you think. Ben found alien x so useless he reverted back to swampfire instead of a reality warper. And then he didn't use alien x again. K champ..have a good one.

edit: Correction he did use alien x again...when the universe was about to be destroyed..and he didnt even want to do it then. And of course alien x would not come to a vote...stuff happened and ben went back to human form to go save the universe without alien x's help
#27 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

@weaponmaster: i stopped reading at wrong. I saw the episode 10 times. Every action ben takes has to be agreed upon...even how its done. He got fed up and then had to wait whether or not they would release him from the collective into swampfire. You can argue about all you like...quite frankly..i dont care what you think. K champ..have a good one.

"

Right. Stopped reading at wrong. Got ya. If you don't care then why are you responding? Being wrong bother you that much? You hulking out? Take a deep breath. It's ok. A fictional Dragon ball Z character loses. It's not the end of the world. Tissue?
#28 Posted by i_bomb_atomically (434 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster: stopped reading at right

i'll be ignoring you now...have a good one champ
#29 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
"

@weaponmaster: i stopped reading at wrong. I saw the episode 10 times. Every action ben takes has to be agreed upon...even how its done. He got fed up and then had to wait whether or not they would release him from the collective into swampfire. You can argue about all you like...quite frankly..i dont care what you think. K champ..have a good one.

"
Right. Stopped reading at wrong. Got ya. If you don't care then why are you responding? Being wrong bother you that much? You hulking out? Take a deep breath. It's ok. A fictional Dragon ball Z character loses. It's not the end of the world. Tissue? "
Limitation, on your part, is also a sincerest form of compliment. Goku is faster than a light, which light is faster than thought (by a long shot). As such, Goku is faster than a thought, which means he takes Ben down before Ben even thinks about using Alien-X. And even then, before Alien-X makes a thought, Goku removes him from the equation.
#30 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

"

#31 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
"

"

"
Don't do that drama crap, dude. Doesn't make you look any better.
#32 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

"
Right. Stopped reading at wrong. Got ya. If you don't care then why are you responding? Being wrong bother you that much? You hulking out? Take a deep breath. It's ok. A fictional Dragon ball Z character loses. It's not the end of the world. Tissue?

"
Limitation, on your part, is also a sincerest form of compliment. Goku is faster than a light, which light is faster than thought (by a long shot). As such, Goku is faster than a thought, which means he takes Ben down before Ben even thinks about using Alien-X. And even then, before Alien-X makes a thought, Goku removes him from the equation.

"

Limitation on ym part is the sincerest form of compliment? That doesn't even make sense and is quite lame. Fail.

Goku may move faster than light, but he still thinks at the same speed as anyone else, and Ben uses the watch subconsciously via muscle memory which means he changes fatser than though and is alien X before Goku even decides to attack.

Alien X is Omnipotent. All Powerful. In every way. There is nothing that Goku Can do to defeat him because Alien X is Omnipotent. Goku Loses. Ben Wins. Easily.

#33 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster:
flagged :/ ....
#34 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

"

"
Don't do that drama crap, dude. Doesn't make you look any better.

"

And "Don't do that drama crap, dude" makes you look any better? Dude? Seriously? Who still uses that?
#35 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
"

@weaponmaster: flagged :/ ....

"

Thin Skinned wimp.
#36 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio

((goku pwns ben 10 easy))
#37 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

"

"

"

Limitation on ym part is the sincerest form of compliment? That doesn't even make sense and is quite lame. Fail.

Goku may move faster than light, but he still thinks at the same speed as anyone else, and Ben uses the watch subconsciously via muscle memory which means he changes fatser than though and is alien X before Goku even decides to attack.

Alien X is Omnipotent. All Powerful. In every way. There is nothing that Goku Can do to defeat him because Alien X is Omnipotent. Goku Loses. Ben Wins. Easily.

"
Limitation -- something you're limited by. In this case, intelligence, since you couldn't even put that together. So, it's epic, and I win.

Watch Dragonball Z: The World's Strongest. He's faster than thought WITH reaction time. That is a major factor.

Also, Goku has gone up against a reality warping demon (Janemba), and has reality warped around/upon him, so I doubt such warping from Alien X would do any harm.

Ben 10/Alien X still needs to think himself (as proven through personality debates), and technically, the Omnitrix would wear out.
#38 Posted by weaponmaster (1412 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

"

"

"

"
Limitation -- something you're limited by. In this case, intelligence, since you couldn't even put that together. So, it's epic, and I win.Watch Dragonball Z: The World's Strongest. He's faster than thought WITH reaction time. That is a major factor.Also, Goku has gone up against a reality warping demon (Janemba), and has reality warped around/upon him, so I doubt such warping from Alien X would do any harm.Ben 10/Alien X still needs to think himself (as proven through personality debates), and technically, the Omnitrix would wear out.

"

I know what limitations means. Limitation being the sincerest form of compliment is the inane part. How is a limitation a form of compliment? Hence your statement made no sense. The fact you didn't understand that shows your intellectual limitations and I think you need to learn the definition of epic, as you are using it completely out of context. You win? You are, as proven by these previous statement, the opposite of a winner. I have watched All Dragonball Z iterations. What you are failing to understand is that Alien X is omnipotent, so what you doubt is completely irrelevant. Do i need to teach you the definition of omnipotence as well? The Omnitrix would wear out? Are you erroneously referring to it timing out? It will only take a millisecond to erase Goku from existence. Omnipotence is why.
#39 Posted by busuzima (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Thinking back on it depending on how the omnitrix was acting ben ten could theoretically turn into a super sayain himself because they are as we know aliens and the omnitrix can turn ben into ANY alien so maybe this is closer than we are thinking.

#40 Edited by i_bomb_atomically (434 posts) - - Show Bio
@busuzima said:

" Thinking back on it depending on how the omnitrix was acting ben ten could theoretically turn into a super sayain himself because they are as we know aliens and the omnitrix can turn ben into ANY alien so maybe this is closer than we are thinking. "

if the omnitrix captured gokus dna
1. It would just be saiyan dna..it wouldn't be able to reach super saiyan transformation which is achieved through training
2. for the sake of argument lets say he does get super saiyan forms...ben does not know how to use ki which means, he cant fly, he cant use energy attacks..he cant use ki to increase his durability, he cant use it for super speeds, he cant do anything that makes goku..goku.. and would end up getting his head blown off
#41 Posted by busuzima (54 posts) - - Show Bio

i was only saying that not saying he would win saying it to show it may not be as simple as goku takes a dump on ben ten you know?

#42 Edited by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cloud™ said:

" @alcoholbob said:

I think it's definitely lack of understanding when some people here point to animevice when there's a manga character discussion when discussing manga characters.

Although in this case, to be fair, the OP put an image of SSJ4 Goku, which is an anime character. SSJ3 Goku on the other hand, is a canon manga character.

And as far as I can tell, the ONLY reason why manga vs anime has been banned is due to Superman vs Goku threads, which is what I am referring to by "inevitable sh-t-storm." The reason is, comicvine has an unhealthy obsession with Superman and he seems to "win" battles on this forum quite often when most evidence would point otherwise (I'm not saying Goku would beat Superman here, simply pointing out the symptom on comicvine). If you look at Goku vs Juggernaut and Goku vs Hulk threads, they are much more reasonable--in fact more than 50% of the posters picked Goku to win in both threads, backed by a list of logical bullet points.

But once you bring SUPERMAN into a thread, all logic seems to disappear. All attempts at logical dissemination get's buried under the wave of just "superman wins" responses. Superman would speedblitz and kill TOAA in half the responses in this forum.

The rule needs to be amended to "Superman vs Manga", not "Comic vs Manga" being banned in this forum.
#43 Edited by i_bomb_atomically (434 posts) - - Show Bio
@alcoholbob: to lay the blame all on "superman and comic book fans is unfair. blaming the retards who come into the discussion who do nothing but flame, flame bait and troll however...The fact that the mods didn't go hey...lets just ban the retards who do that instead of locking these types of threads would have been the logical thing to do. They went for the quick fix / lazy way instead...lock the thread without doing much about individual behavior..and then later...ban all comic book/manga discussions. 

blah blah blah etc etc etc...this isnt the place to discuss this either way....
#44 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku stomps

#45 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Alien X invunerable to all harm?
#46 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne said:
" Goku stomps "
#47 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@weaponmaster said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@Dark Cloud™ said:
"

@weaponmaster said:
"

@i_bomb_atomically said:
"

"

"

"

"
Limitation -- something you're limited by. In this case, intelligence, since you couldn't even put that together. So, it's epic, and I win.Watch Dragonball Z: The World's Strongest. He's faster than thought WITH reaction time. That is a major factor.Also, Goku has gone up against a reality warping demon (Janemba), and has reality warped around/upon him, so I doubt such warping from Alien X would do any harm.Ben 10/Alien X still needs to think himself (as proven through personality debates), and technically, the Omnitrix would wear out.

"
I know what limitations means. Limitation being the sincerest form of compliment is the inane part. How is a limitation a form of compliment? Hence your statement made no sense. The fact you didn't understand that shows your intellectual limitations and I think you need to learn the definition of epic, as you are using it completely out of context. You win? You are, as proven by these previous statement, the opposite of a winner. I have watched All Dragonball Z iterations. What you are failing to understand is that Alien X is omnipotent, so what you doubt is completely irrelevant. Do i need to teach you the definition of omnipotence as well? The Omnitrix would wear out? Are you erroneously referring to it timing out? It will only take a millisecond to erase Goku from existence. Omnipotence is why. "
From the start of your posts, you've been awfully rude. Instead of debating, you've been trying to enforce your opinions on others (telling someone they are wrong and you are right). Now, I'm glad you know what limitations mean, but I'm worried that you have yet to realize I'm mocking you. Limitation is a sincerest form of compliment? I basically said, "because you don't know what you're talking about, you're making me look better," however, you must have known that, too?

Okay, I can see that things are getting heated on your end, because you're somewhat using my own words against me, which is a sure sign of hesitance. I commend you for watching all Dragonball Z iterations, and I know exactly who Alien X is, as... get this... I've seen all iterations of Ben-10! Here's some insight, though. Yes, the Omnitrix wears down, a word phrase that can mean timing out, granted in whatever context someone uses it. I know this from watching... oh no!... the Ben-10 series. I know the Omnitrix's advantages and disadvantages, and compared to Goku, the Omnitrix has nothing that can seemingly remove him from existence -- not even Alien-X. This is based on... right... knowing what Goku can do, and know what Goku has done!

Does this make me wrong?

We've both pitted our responses, so let's not stifle up the thread with this nonsense.
#48 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2174 posts) - - Show Bio
@alcoholbob said:
" @Dark Cloud™ said:
The rule needs to be amended to "Superman vs Manga", not "Comic vs Manga" being banned in this forum. "
I agree.
#49 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9486 posts) - - Show Bio

omg why is this even going on?
Goku kills the kid

#50 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23272 posts) - - Show Bio
@i_bomb_atomically: @Nefarious:  alien x is onnipotent he can just think goku away he gas ultimate big chill wich can turn invisible how can goku see something invisible he has gohst freack seconds is all he needs to go inside goku and make him destroy himself ben has ultimate swampfire  he has nano mech he can shrink to microccopic size go in goku ear and turn into way big and bust out of goku body he has nrg who has radio active strong radio active beams and is indistructable he has amidrillo armiidrillo can shake the earth with his strenght eon he can turn goku into a baby and kill him easy he has heat blast he has chromastone who can absorb every thing goku throws at him and is indistructible he has ultimate humungousaur that is super strong and nearly inprenetrable and can fire hard bones from his hands and laser beams he has ultimate big chill again how can goku see him he does not have kai he goes behind goku freeze him and then throws him in the sun come on ben can win