Goku vs Anime/Manga Team

• 189 results
Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@omega_kai: Ikr? Even though multiple characters in the series have shown TP and TP resistance. And Goku has shown TP resistance actually.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By XioKenji

@omega_kai: Scans ? videos ? proof?

And yes , if he never resisted X then it works on him.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omega_kai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Omega_kai

@xiokenji said:

@omega_kai: Scans ? videos ? proof?

And yes , if he never resisted X then it works on him.

• Goku is able to read Krillin's mind
  • Krillin is about to thrust the sword into Vegeta, and suddenly he hears "Krillin, stop!!" It shows Krillin's face looking very surprised, and then there's a panel showing Kaio's face looking very surprised.
  • Goku intercepts a telepathic conversation between King Kai and Grand Elder Guru while fighting Frieza.
No Caption Provided

Here Goku does some form of mental training.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09:This page from that "supposed interview" this guy right posted is photoshopped. toriyama never said that, this is a link to the real interview http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/akira-toriyama-masako-nozawa-special-talk/ I'm not going to say he himself did it but whoever did it, I feel like the dbz-fanboys have reached an all time low

@cubex said:

Going by feats Goku even in character should most likely slaughter them.

If we're going by statments, Saitama murderblitzstomps him into oblivion via infinite speed x infinite strength, unless Goku punch him out of atmosphere or something.

@redbird3rdboywonder:

Goku was hurt by Sorbet only because he let his guard (KI) down, Whis has warned him before about that, if he let his guard down his empty of KI body gets vulnerable, also Sorbet used special ring that converted his KI into God KI.

No Caption Provided

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@dsgenius: I am on my phone currently and can't post feat right now, but Frieza kick Vegeta Galick gun that might have destroy the planet quite casually, which is similar to Saitaima feat.

Also Goku vs Cell when he cloned himself into 4 people, show that Goku can handle multiple of slower opponent. Also Goku can literally one shot everybody except maybe Saitaima and Acclerator, in which case he still stomp. Also welcome to the vine if you are new.

Thanks for the welcome and that's cool, you can post them on your time no rush. lol

When Frieza kicked the Galick Gun where did the blast go?

With Cell, Goku fought multiple opponents who fight like him. With a flurry of punches, kicks and Ki attacks. I know he's more than capable of fighting multiple opponents. He's fought people that can clone themselves. He's fought telepathic people before. He hasn't fought someone that can vaporize physical matter on contact (Janemba's sword was probably the closest thing to that but that was a movie so....) but that wouldn't be too much of a problem. However, he has never fought these type of opponents at the same time. Every time he has done a multi man battle, it was against people that fought just like him, fast hand to hand rushdowns along with occasional energy blasts. Saitama would fit that role but someone like Madara is a strategist. Like most of the Naruto people he uses deceptions and tactics moreso than brawn.

Tetsuo shouldn't provide too much of a threat but if he's too busy fighting the other guys his telekinetic powers could be pretty deadly even for Goku. (He's been affected by General Blue's paralyzing technique and Chiaotzu in the past so it's been proven TP powers can have an effect on Z fighters.)

Again, Goku could speedblitz if he wanted to but he usually doesn't go that route. He generally analyzes the opponent, often times by taking a few blows to gauge their strength. With the people he normally fights, this is a viable tactic because he can tank most blows. However, when facing an instant death ball that's a bad move. When facing a guy that only needs to hit you once, that's a bad move. lol If this was just a hand to hand combat situation, he wins hands down. He can easily battle 4,5,6,7 Cells as long as they fight hand to hand. But the guys he's up against do a little more than that and when combined together would probably be fatal.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By newcomer

@purple_d_dragon: I think in the manga they say you need six paths chakra and we take the manga over databooks right. That would also make more sense since hashirama had more chakra then sasuke yet he couldn't touch it. But I could be wrong.

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer said:

@purple_d_dragon: I think in the manga they say you need six paths chakra and we take the manga over databooks right. That would also make more sense since hashirama had more chakra then sasuke yet he couldn't touch it. But I could be wrong.

Exactly. That's what I was saying in my first comment too, those black death balls can only be touched by those with the power of the Six Path Sage which is why I think Madara could be more trouble than people are letting on.

newcomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dsgenius: yeah people consider the tsb weak but they aren't in a couple hours after football practice I will search for the manga page that says it.

23dhjyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku destroys them all

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@dsgenius said:

@jgames said:

@dsgenius: I am on my phone currently and can't post feat right now, but Frieza kick Vegeta Galick gun that might have destroy the planet quite casually, which is similar to Saitaima feat.

Also Goku vs Cell when he cloned himself into 4 people, show that Goku can handle multiple of slower opponent. Also Goku can literally one shot everybody except maybe Saitaima and Acclerator, in which case he still stomp. Also welcome to the vine if you are new.

Thanks for the welcome and that's cool, you can post them on your time no rush. lol

When Frieza kicked the Galick Gun where did the blast go?

With Cell, Goku fought multiple opponents who fight like him. With a flurry of punches, kicks and Ki attacks. I know he's more than capable of fighting multiple opponents. He's fought people that can clone themselves. He's fought telepathic people before. He hasn't fought someone that can vaporize physical matter on contact (Janemba's sword was probably the closest thing to that but that was a movie so....) but that wouldn't be too much of a problem. However, he has never fought these type of opponents at the same time. Every time he has done a multi man battle, it was against people that fought just like him, fast hand to hand rushdowns along with occasional energy blasts. Saitama would fit that role but someone like Madara is a strategist. Like most of the Naruto people he uses deceptions and tactics moreso than brawn.

Tetsuo shouldn't provide too much of a threat but if he's too busy fighting the other guys his telekinetic powers could be pretty deadly even for Goku. (He's been affected by General Blue's paralyzing technique and Chiaotzu in the past so it's been proven TP powers can have an effect on Z fighters.)

Again, Goku could speedblitz if he wanted to but he usually doesn't go that route. He generally analyzes the opponent, often times by taking a few blows to gauge their strength. With the people he normally fights, this is a viable tactic because he can tank most blows. However, when facing an instant death ball that's a bad move. When facing a guy that only needs to hit you once, that's a bad move. lol If this was just a hand to hand combat situation, he wins hands down. He can easily battle 4,5,6,7 Cells as long as they fight hand to hand. But the guys he's up against do a little more than that and when combined together would probably be fatal.

Problem, Goku have speed blitz opponent before

No Caption Provided

So yeah the all Goku never speed blitz is false, Cell was using energy attack, also everybody is slower than Goku while he can know where they are at all time

No Caption Provided

Also TSB has been counter by weaker people like Naruto, so Goku should easily be able to counter TSB unless you have proof it work on planet busters, although it does not matter as Goku can dodge FTL blast, so he should not have any problem with dodging TSB and hitting Madara as he could not even keep up with Guy.

Also again GOKU ONE SHOT EVERYBODY. Nobody except maybe Saitaima and Accelerator have planet durability. Madara almost got kill by Guy, who stat are no where near Goku, which show he died easily, also Tetsuo who does not have planet durability and got hurt by lasers. FACT.

So again Goku wins since his stat outclass the Team who are at most Continent- maybe planet level by feats, are slower, and get one-shot.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Alphapunk

@redbird3rdboywonder said:
@xiokenji said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Funny thing is , Goku never destroyed a planet.

Gohan also didn't damage anything either when he overpowered Cell's(supposedly solar system destroying) kamehameha but the only explinations fanboys come up for that is "ki control"

The only explanation? You say that like it's nothing, Superman controls himself and doesn't destroy every planet he fights on yet people give NO DOUBT to his full power. Most super beings are constantly controlling their power or they would be wiping every planet/galaxy and Universe out every time they fight.

@dark_cloud_ said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Goku isn't the type of character to destroy a planet, so you won't get one. That alone doesn't negate the fact that he could, considering...

Why isn't Goku the type of character to destroy a planet? According to toriyama, he always hated how the anime makes Goku seem like a straight hero, because it misses the bits of "poison" that the character has. So basically, Goku could care less about a planet getting destroyed as long as he's having a good fight

I will take 500+ episodes or so over senile Akira anyday, Goku is like Superman level of loving humanity, he would trade his life before allowing an innocent to die, do you watch DB at all? Also i would like to point out that RoF is ridiculous and many twisted things happen in that movie, even IF Goku had some LOW SHOWINGS it just doesn't matter, here on Comicvine we compare HIGH SHOWINGS, if not Hulk loses to an anaconda and most elite superheroes lose to street levelers, don't lowball and break the unspoken rules just for DBS people.

People are comparing Goku to planet busters, really? Goku is massively faster than light and has Universal level h2h strikes, come on. Goku could shoot 1000 small kit blasts that would home onto 1000 people the same strength as these guys and vaporize them before they blinked.

As for Goku never speed blitzing, look at Recoome, one of the few times he fought someone weaker than the main bad guy, he speed blitzes chumps, he just rarely fights them, he usually comes and saves the day against the main bad guy. Goku would disappear and one second later all these guys would be mushy lumps of flesh or ripped in half, if Goku was bloodlusted.

I might be a huge fan but i have admitted when DBS characters lose, they do not lose to mid tier planet busters! Even if you hate Dragonball you should admit this. Near Universe busters 1 shot anybody under galaxy level durability.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: Because it is nothing. How could it be ki control when Goku told Gohan to let everything go and not worry about the damage to the Earth. How could it be Ki control when after Gohan put all of his power into it following his fathers order. If that blast was truly enough to destroy the solar system, why didn't it take out the Sun? Why didn't the collision of both blast damage the Earth more? Oh wait let me guess, it's because Cell(who's a villain) and Gohan(under Goku's orders) were clearly controlling their power even down to the final moments. Gohan had so much control that he guided his kameeha into the sun after he fired it.

Oh btw: You can't just follow Toriyama's word as law when it's convenient for you

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Alphapunk

@alphapunk: Because it is nothing. How could it be ki control when Goku told Gohan to let everything go and not worry about the damage to the Earth. How could it be Ki control when after Gohan put all of his power into it following his fathers order. If that blast was truly enough to destroy the solar system, why didn't it take out the Sun? Why didn't the collision of both blast damage the Earth more? Oh wait let me guess, it's because Cell(who's a villain) and Gohan(under Goku's orders) were clearly controlling their power even down to the final moments. Gohan had so much control that he guided his kameeha into the sun after he fired it.

Oh btw: You can't just follow Toriyama's word as law when it's convenient for you

Why am i arguing for this? Dragonball Super has Universe busting feats coming one after another, it doesn't really matter if they were solar system busters? You have a good argument nonetheless but it only proves a lack of explanation from the writers. Ki control is a valid argument even if it's a simple one. The size of the blast in Db matters little in it's destructive forces, even the smallest ball that blows up in a 2x2 explosion could possibly pierce galaxy level "shields". It is suspect why there was so little damage, i never thought about it before.

If anything we can count that as a plot hole unless you believe Gohan doing zero damage means he has the power to do zero damage, i really don't know sometimes. Marvel and DC has wonky things happen from time to time and we aren't so serious about them. I have noticed this, people will search, think of the most creative arguments to lowball Dragonball but when it comes to any other comic book character they will ignore low showings and only accept the high ones. In a way it proves victory for Dragonball, people going so far out of the way and all =)

I don't know what's up with Akira, RoF was all over the damn place, Roshi fighting 1000-3000 pl guys, Piccolo getting hit by Zarbon level fighters, i honestly think the movies shouldn't be tied in with the series/manga, they should be argued separate. It's like they just put cool things in them to make them funner w/o worrying about the story.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newcomer: how does Goku not being able to survive a big bang have anything to do with this?

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: I know Goku has speed blitzed opponents before, hence why I used the word "usually" doesn't. He has done it but usually when it's a really strong opponent he powers up or gets into his fighting stance and studies the enemy.

I'm sure Goku could probably shrug off the telekinetic powers but it's been shown to work on him before so I can't entirely rule it out either.

I don't doubt that Goku could one shot Madara but you also have to take his healing factor into consideration. One full power punch from Goku could slit him in half, similar to what happened with Guy but he can recover from that. I know his durability isn't going to help him out for long but his Truth Seeking Balls cannot be countered by anyone that doesn't have Six Path chakra. That's the ONLY reason Naruto could counter it. Anyone that doesn't have that particular chakra or pure nature energy (I'm sure the spirit bomb could count as that) will be vaporized upon touching it. Madara has been able to shield himself in the stuff so unless Goku speed blitzes him before he has time to react, he could prove to be a threat. Madara alone isn't winning the fight, however with Goku needing to dodge those TSB along with dealing with Saitama and the others, he won't be an easy kill. A lot of this fight boils down to how seriously Goku takes this fight. He can't risk getting hit by a TSB or Saitama.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dsgenius: TSB can be countered with anybody who can regenerate...I don't see why TSB is being mentioned here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dsgenius said:

@jgames: I know Goku has speed blitzed opponents before, hence why I used the word "usually" doesn't. He has done it but usually when it's a really strong opponent he powers up or gets into his fighting stance and studies the enemy.

I'm sure Goku could probably shrug off the telekinetic powers but it's been shown to work on him before so I can't entirely rule it out either.

I don't doubt that Goku could one shot Madara but you also have to take his healing factor into consideration. One full power punch from Goku could slit him in half, similar to what happened with Guy but he can recover from that. I know his durability isn't going to help him out for long but his Truth Seeking Balls cannot be countered by anyone that doesn't have Six Path chakra. That's the ONLY reason Naruto could counter it. Anyone that doesn't have that particular chakra or pure nature energy (I'm sure the spirit bomb could count as that) will be vaporized upon touching it. Madara has been able to shield himself in the stuff so unless Goku speed blitzes him before he has time to react, he could prove to be a threat. Madara alone isn't winning the fight, however with Goku needing to dodge those TSB along with dealing with Saitama and the others, he won't be an easy kill. A lot of this fight boils down to how seriously Goku takes this fight. He can't risk getting hit by a TSB or Saitama.

Again Madara almost got beaten by Guy, so Goku simply obliterate him, as Madara regeneration is no where near edo where he can regenerate forever, also is a no limit fallacy to say that nothing can counter TSB, especially since one Goku punch is stronger than TSB, which again he can dodged easily. Also most of the opponent I show you are weak opponent that Goku Blitz, again discrediting your statement. Also Goku have fought people that can lift an entire mountain with TK, and did lift up a pyramid with telekinesis once although is non-cannon I believed. Also so far Saitaima best punching feat at max is maybe planet busting, which is not enough to k.o Goku. So again your arguement is if TSB can hurt Goku, in which he can dodge, and is under the assumption it work on people with planet durability.

While Saitaima best punching feat in the redrawn manga so far is this

Which is similar to Frieza feat at Namek who is way weaker than SSJGSSJ Goku at the time

So again Goku just win, and I will stop right here since this is just a mismatch,and is not worth even arguing anymore.

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames:

To quote myself:"I know Goku has speed blitzed opponents before, hence why I used the word "usually" doesn't. He has done it but usually when it's a really strong opponent he powers up or gets into his fighting stance and studies the enemy."

I may have missed a comma or worded it weird but I know he only speed blitzes chumps so let me clarify what I meant. He powers up or gets into his fighting stance when it's a strong opponent. I consider chakra and Ki to be very similar. If the ten tails chakra could be felt from miles away, and the Sage Chakra is supposedly higher than that, I imagine it might be significant enough for Goku to notice he's not ordinary. It's not enough to make Goku feel threatened but enough that it might pique his interest.

Although, fair point on the staff thing. I forgot Madara's staff was the made of the same stuff as the TSB. Although while his regen isn't nearly as good as his edo Tensei form it can still regenerate half of a missing torso so it should still account for something. Either way, upon further review I don't think he'd be a much of a threat.

I still can't say Goku would stomp Saitama though, since he's a character that's on the cusp of toon force. These feats of his that are apparently too small to even recognize, are still him not really trying. He's written that way on purpose so that he can continue to be one step ahead of whatever he's facing. I already knew Goku could gauntlet the other 2 people and you have me convinced they won't be a problem in this fight. However, I still firmly believe we don't know enough about One Punch Man's potential to say it would be a curb stomp. I really can't even say Goku would beat him.

BTW I was asking about where Vegeta's planet busting Galick Gun went because I wanted to see if it hit the ground because if so, it obviously wasn't planet busting. lol However, I see that it didn't so I'll just have to assume it was indeed planet busting. So another fair point for you.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By AkshSarpanch

This thread is still going on? Come on, Goku one shots everyone.

The only one they have is Accelerator. but its very doubtful. goku wins.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dsgenius said:

@jgames:

To quote myself:"I know Goku has speed blitzed opponents before, hence why I used the word "usually" doesn't. He has done it but usually when it's a really strong opponent he powers up or gets into his fighting stance and studies the enemy."

I may have missed a comma or worded it weird but I know he only speed blitzes chumps so let me clarify what I meant. He powers up or gets into his fighting stance when it's a strong opponent. I consider chakra and Ki to be very similar. If the ten tails chakra could be felt from miles away, and the Sage Chakra is supposedly higher than that, I imagine it might be significant enough for Goku to notice he's not ordinary. It's not enough to make Goku feel threatened but enough that it might pique his interest.

Although, fair point on the staff thing. I forgot Madara's staff was the made of the same stuff as the TSB. Although while his regen isn't nearly as good as his edo Tensei form it can still regenerate half of a missing torso so it should still account for something. Either way, upon further review I don't think he'd be a much of a threat.

I still can't say Goku would stomp Saitama though, since he's a character that's on the cusp of toon force. These feats of his that are apparently too small to even recognize, are still him not really trying. He's written that way on purpose so that he can continue to be one step ahead of whatever he's facing. I already knew Goku could gauntlet the other 2 people and you have me convinced they won't be a problem in this fight. However, I still firmly believe we don't know enough about One Punch Man's potential to say it would be a curb stomp. I really can't even say Goku would beat him.

BTW I was asking about where Vegeta's planet busting Galick Gun went because I wanted to see if it hit the ground because if so, it obviously wasn't planet busting. lol However, I see that it didn't so I'll just have to assume it was indeed planet busting. So another fair point for you.

While I agree that Saitaima has not shown his full potential, for now we just have to go off by the feats he has, otherwise is just a useless debate since we both don't know how strong he really is.

Also Goku energy can be felt across the galaxy lol. so saying Madara chakra is the same as Goku ki is laughable, but whatever it does not matter since you agree he is not a threat.

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: ....I didn't say Madara's chakra was the same as Goku's ki. I just mean the concept of Ki and Chakra are basically the same so I assume they could sense each other. Madara's chakra is nowhere near Goku's ki. lol

Raizell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

lol this thread is funny

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By houseshm

This thread is still going on? Come on, Goku one shots everyone.

The only one they have is Accelerator. but its very doubtful. goku wins.

this please lock this spite thread mods

The_Almighty00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dsgenius: TSB can be countered with anybody who can regenerate...I don't see why TSB is being mentioned here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The point they touch and they can't be countered by regeneration

Goku would get the Minato treatment

Madara speed blitzes not even Instant transmission will save Goku

No Caption Provided

Goku tries to attack..Madara just stands there

No Caption Provided

FYI: Accelerator just one shots with ease

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty00: Just have to laugh at the idea that ANY Naruto character could blitz Goku.

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: lol, he thinks Naruto can beat any Toriko characters and Yhwach is nigh omnipotent. U might get where i'm getting with it -_-

The_Almighty00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: Of course Yhwach is migh omnipotent you Narutards and dbtards can stay mad.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Alphapunk

This thread is akin to Superman fighting a bunch of low-mid street tiers, i am always up for debate but this should be locked.

kbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akshsarpanch: I don't think it matters what he thinks about Yhwach, when this thread has nothing to do with Yhwach..

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbm: well, i'm just telling him that he is...wanking. Thats all.

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By dsgenius2

@the_almighty00: Minato not regenerating is what I was thinking about when I first mentioned the TSB but Sakura didn't dissolve when she got stabbed, nor did her stomach. Goku wouldn't have too much trouble with the invisible Madara because he can sense people regardless of if he can see them or not, like he did with Tien and Yakon. I thought the invisible Madaras would distract him possibly but I don't think they'll be much of a problem. As for Madara speed blitzing, he wasn't fast enough to counter Might Guy. I would argue that Might Guy is on DBZ levels of speed while in 8 gates form since he was able to attack Madara from all sides at once which I don't even recall seeing a Z fighter do that. (Not all sides at once to the point where the impact of a punch won't even move his head because he's getting hit from the other side almost instantaneously.) Madara is deadly but I don't think he has enough durability or fire power to fight Goku at god level.

The_Almighty00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dsgenius: Why would Sakura dissolve? Read my post and look at what Minato's says. He basically says that whatever they touch disappears nothing about dissolve. Sakura has a whole somewhere but Naruto probably healed her with his Sage powers off screen like how Kakashi teleported Naruto and Sakura offscreen before.

Goku can't sense them. Shadows from alternate dimensions have no Ki. They're shadows.

Madara was quick enough to counter Gai. The whole fight Gai had the upper hand because of his strategy and techniques. He stayed away from Madara, he was attacking from a distance because if he got hit with one of those orbs he would have been done for. Madara is a close combat fighter and so is Goku. Honestly Goku isn't going to know what hit him.

Since Madara is close range fighter Gai used that to his advantage. Just reflect back on all of Madara's fights. He likes close range fighting. While Gai was using mid to far range Taijutsu. A big plot device. Gai had no chance. And when Madara decided to attack for the first time Gai was saved by Minato. Madara>Minato> 8 gate Gai in most areas of speed.

Then we have important factors like Madara not having his other Rinnegan, and haing the God tree absorbed.

Goku doesn't have the durability to withstand Madara's attacks. Akira needs to give Goku a healing factor. Madara's durability is greater than Goku's. Nearly everything that can kill Goku like lack of oxygen wouldn't kill Madara.

EmeraldEazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By EmeraldEazy

People are dumb. This is literally what people would do if they had the same standards for comics.

Superman benches planets, survives a black hole, goes faster than light.

Superboy Prime fights him, beats him, out muscles him, moves faster than he can keep up with, and shows greater durability than Superman.

"There's no proof Superboy could lift a planet, or survive a black hole, or even move FTL. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL A>B>C logic.

XioKenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let it die dammit.

dsgenius2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_almighty00: I'm not sure if you saw last week's episode of Dragonball Super but it seems like Goku does have a healing factor in his god form.

SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!!

After Beerus has a bit of fun fighting Goku, he gets bored and stabs him, gravely wounding him. After falling into the ocean and sinking, he refuses to be beat and rises up again, with his stab wound actually healed.

It wasn't stated that SSG has healing powers but after last week's episode, it insinuates it.

As for the shadow forms, even if Goku somehow couldn't sense them, I don't think they would pose too much of an issue since they don't get the TSB and primarily only use Taijutsu. That wouldn't be enough to stop Goku. Also, while Goku obviously enjoys and prefers hand to hand combat, he's more than capable of dealing damage from a distance if he needs to so that wouldn't even be a factor. Besides, if Gai was able to fight in 8 gates mode without slowly burning away, things would've got serious for Madara. He himself admits Gai almost killed him.

http://i1.wp.com/4geekslikeyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/14.jpg

Goku is essentially an 8 gates Gai without the constraints of slowly burning himself into ashes.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

According to this OP.. Goku solos!

Amon666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku stomps saitama doesnt have the feats... yet. currently goku is the one punch man saitama wishes he could be.

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean...Goku could clap and destroy everything around him. He was defending Earth in the clash, so if he isn't in this fight, then gg. He's MTFL in combat, so clap and it's over.