• 139 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

To death or ko. Team 1 start at SS4 they can do the fusion dance. Takes place in Asgard, Asgard is empty. No BFR. No prep. Morals off. All bloodlust. No mind rape/control or telepathy. No gems, heart of the universe or any other weapons.

#2 Posted by XImpossibruX (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

If I say Team 2 can I avoid the obvious sh*tstorm followed with this?

#3 Posted by BlackWind (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread was just done some days ago.

#4 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

I searched for this battle nothing came up I don't think it's been done.

#5 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

I really don't understand why people insist on using SSJ4 Gogeta in battles; the character appeared in precisely 1 episode for about 10 minutes, and literally has less feats than Dr. Manhattan. But I don't think it matters here. Thanos might be enough by himself because of his TP. And I don't think anybody is going to be convinced that a character with less feats than Dr. Manhattan can beat Darkseid.

#6 Posted by SirMethos (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

5 words: "Telepathy", "Energy Manipulation" and "Matter Manipulation"

'nuff said

Team 2 wins easily.

#7 Posted by FLCL1 (9287 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid, from the best of my knowledge, could solo but i guess it depends on the versions?

#8 Posted by SirMethos (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg: The OP says "no mind rape/control". not "no telepathy". There is a vast difference.

Thanos and Darkseid can do plenty of things with telepathy, to help them easily win the fight. Without mind raping, or mind controlling the two Saiyans.

#9 Posted by SMXLR8 (1548 posts) - - Show Bio

teams 2 BFR MIND RAPE ECT

#10 Posted by Immortal777 (7735 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid solos Thanos should be able to solo aswell.

#11 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku or vegeta could easily blow up a planet what makes Thanos or darkseid stand a chance. I think team 1.

#12 Posted by manbat1001 (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 easily.

#13 Posted by SirMethos (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg: @manbat1001:

What, exactly, does Goku and Vegeta have, that gives them any kind of defense against Thanos and Darkseid's Energy Manipulation and Matter Manipulation?

You know, the two things that would let team 2 win in seconds.

#14 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think team 1.

#15 Posted by uberhikari (2474 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

I still think team 1.

Right... You created a matchup where you thought the DBZ characters would win easily. And then when you realized that both Thanos & Darkseid have telepathy, you changed the OP to handicap them. And then when people pointed out that Thanos & Darseid also have energy and matter manipulation you still think team 1 will win?

#16 Posted by Resonance (86 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg said:

Goku or vegeta could easily blow up a planet what makes Thanos or darkseid stand a chance. I think team 1.

Thanos and Darkseid can survive in space unaided...

#17 Posted by OmgOmgWtfWtf (7043 posts) - - Show Bio

@Qpzmg: Darkseid would erase team 1 from existence with his Omega Beams. Or he could use his omega effect and send them through infinite realities, each worse than the previous, until they are driven insane and then he would kill them. After that he would resurrect them as pawns for his amusement. Actually Darkseid would find them so beneath him, that he would most likely not be present in the fight. Leaving the job to be done by one of his avatars or for shits and giggles, Darkseid could animate a giant floating head of himself which would kill Team 1.

There are literally a multitude of ways Darkseid could solo them without much effort, let alone needing Thanos' help.

#18 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

#19 Edited by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

#20 Edited by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

#21 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

Power is not the deciding factor.

#22 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

Power is not the deciding factor.

Captain Atom alone can solo the entire DBZ universe.

Living Tribunal is omniscient, he know everything there is to know, past, present, future, living outside space and time, an true abstract, and can literally wish a reality away. He's an abstract, so he's totally immune to everything physical and mystical in nature There's nothing anyone in DBZ universe can do.

I don't think even experienced pro-DBZ debaters here will agree with you, and I could give you their names.

#23 Posted by ghostsuck (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: now being dbz fanboys

#24 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

Power is not the deciding factor.

Captain Atom alone can solo the entire DBZ universe.

Living Tribunal is omniscient, he know everything there is to know, past, present, future, living outside space and time, an true abstract, and can literally wish a reality away. He's an abstract, so he's totally immune to everything physical and mystical in nature There's nothing anyone in DBZ universe can do.

I don't think even experienced pro-DBZ debaters here will agree with you, and I could give you their names.

Anyone in DBZ can solo the entire marvel verse.

Lt is omniscient only in marvel multiverse.

he is immune to everything? I remember Protege and HOTU curbstomped him.

And it is not the topic of this thread. I don't want to debate in this topic. I know that comic characters are more powerful but I know goku can defeat them. So DON'T REPLY BACK

If superman's and hulk's fans think that they can defeat ToAA and Presence then why not I.

#25 Posted by ghostsuck (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: thanos is immortal

#26 Posted by ghostsuck (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: can you tell us how goku going to win

#27 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostsuck said:

@Metalslash: thanos is immortal

So is fat buu. Goku defeated buu.

Don't post any comment in DB threads. Because you don't know anything about them you sucker.

#28 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

Power is not the deciding factor.

Captain Atom alone can solo the entire DBZ universe.

Living Tribunal is omniscient, he know everything there is to know, past, present, future, living outside space and time, an true abstract, and can literally wish a reality away. He's an abstract, so he's totally immune to everything physical and mystical in nature There's nothing anyone in DBZ universe can do.

I don't think even experienced pro-DBZ debaters here will agree with you, and I could give you their names.

Anyone in DBZ can solo the entire marvel verse.

Lt is omniscient only in marvel multiverse.

he is immune to everything? I remember Protege and HOTU curbstomped him.

And it is not the topic of this thread. I don't want to debate in this topic. I know that comic characters are more powerful but I know goku can defeat them. So DON'T REPLY BACK

If superman's and hulk's fans think that they can defeat ToAA and Presence then why not I.

No DBZ characters can solo even one Marvel universe, there're a lot of abstract being, and every characters in DBZ are physical. No only that, there're too many reality warpers and top-tier energy manipulators that can easily destroy Goku.

Wrong, in neutral universe, every characters have access to their power, if "LT is omniscient only in Marvel Multiverse" is valid, then Flash will loose even to street levelers. Even if you cut LT's

Protege and HOTU is an abstract, where Protege and Living Tribunal is retconned so this argument is no longer valid. HOTU is the TOAA's power source, basically something that make you a second to God. Goku and Vegeta is not an abstract, and their power are just destructive, Living Tribunal can create an entire reality if he needed. You can't compare any DBZ characters to HOTU or Protege.

It's Hulk and Superman fanboys, and you're DBZ fanboys. Don't use Argumentum ad Hominem Tu Quoque again.

#29 Posted by NeonGameWave (9009 posts) - - Show Bio

It could go either way.

#30 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

Power is not the deciding factor.

Captain Atom alone can solo the entire DBZ universe.

Living Tribunal is omniscient, he know everything there is to know, past, present, future, living outside space and time, an true abstract, and can literally wish a reality away. He's an abstract, so he's totally immune to everything physical and mystical in nature There's nothing anyone in DBZ universe can do.

I don't think even experienced pro-DBZ debaters here will agree with you, and I could give you their names.

Anyone in DBZ can solo the entire marvel verse.

Lt is omniscient only in marvel multiverse.

he is immune to everything? I remember Protege and HOTU curbstomped him.

And it is not the topic of this thread. I don't want to debate in this topic. I know that comic characters are more powerful but I know goku can defeat them. So DON'T REPLY BACK

If superman's and hulk's fans think that they can defeat ToAA and Presence then why not I.

No DBZ characters can solo even one Marvel universe, there're a lot of abstract being, and every characters in DBZ are physical. No only that, there're too many reality warpers and top-tier energy manipulators that can easily destroy Goku.

Wrong, in neutral universe, every characters have access to their power, if "LT is omniscient only in Marvel Multiverse" is valid, then Flash will loose even to street levelers. Even if you cut LT's

Protege and HOTU is an abstract, where Protege and Living Tribunal is retconned so this argument is no longer valid. HOTU is the TOAA's power source, basically something that make you a second to God. Goku and Vegeta is not an abstract, and their power are just destructive, Living Tribunal can create an entire reality if he needed. You can't compare any DBZ characters to HOTU or Protege.

It's Hulk and Superman fanboys, and you're DBZ fanboys. Don't use Argumentum ad Hominem Tu Quoque again.

I said DON'T REPLY BACK. Are you blind so that you can't read comments? I still say Goku solos.

#31 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

#32 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

Power is not the deciding factor.

Captain Atom alone can solo the entire DBZ universe.

Living Tribunal is omniscient, he know everything there is to know, past, present, future, living outside space and time, an true abstract, and can literally wish a reality away. He's an abstract, so he's totally immune to everything physical and mystical in nature There's nothing anyone in DBZ universe can do.

I don't think even experienced pro-DBZ debaters here will agree with you, and I could give you their names.

Anyone in DBZ can solo the entire marvel verse.

Lt is omniscient only in marvel multiverse.

he is immune to everything? I remember Protege and HOTU curbstomped him.

And it is not the topic of this thread. I don't want to debate in this topic. I know that comic characters are more powerful but I know goku can defeat them. So DON'T REPLY BACK

If superman's and hulk's fans think that they can defeat ToAA and Presence then why not I.

No DBZ characters can solo even one Marvel universe, there're a lot of abstract being, and every characters in DBZ are physical. No only that, there're too many reality warpers and top-tier energy manipulators that can easily destroy Goku.

Wrong, in neutral universe, every characters have access to their power, if "LT is omniscient only in Marvel Multiverse" is valid, then Flash will loose even to street levelers. Even if you cut LT's

Protege and HOTU is an abstract, where Protege and Living Tribunal is retconned so this argument is no longer valid. HOTU is the TOAA's power source, basically something that make you a second to God. Goku and Vegeta is not an abstract, and their power are just destructive, Living Tribunal can create an entire reality if he needed. You can't compare any DBZ characters to HOTU or Protege.

It's Hulk and Superman fanboys, and you're DBZ fanboys. Don't use Argumentum ad Hominem Tu Quoque again.

I said DON'T REPLY BACK. Are you blind so that you can't read comments? I still say Goku solos.

I'm not blind, you're trying to get away by leaving fanboy comment and not allowing other people to argue against it.

SlimJ87D and Mortein are very experienced users, and they're very knowledgeable in DBZ as well, check with them if they agree that any DBZ characters can solo DC/Marvel universes.

#33 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@AngryHulks said:

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

Good luck trying to go up against Living Tribunal and Spectre, no one in DBZ possessed power of that magnitude.

Power is not the deciding factor.

Captain Atom alone can solo the entire DBZ universe.

Living Tribunal is omniscient, he know everything there is to know, past, present, future, living outside space and time, an true abstract, and can literally wish a reality away. He's an abstract, so he's totally immune to everything physical and mystical in nature There's nothing anyone in DBZ universe can do.

I don't think even experienced pro-DBZ debaters here will agree with you, and I could give you their names.

Anyone in DBZ can solo the entire marvel verse.

Lt is omniscient only in marvel multiverse.

he is immune to everything? I remember Protege and HOTU curbstomped him.

And it is not the topic of this thread. I don't want to debate in this topic. I know that comic characters are more powerful but I know goku can defeat them. So DON'T REPLY BACK

If superman's and hulk's fans think that they can defeat ToAA and Presence then why not I.

No DBZ characters can solo even one Marvel universe, there're a lot of abstract being, and every characters in DBZ are physical. No only that, there're too many reality warpers and top-tier energy manipulators that can easily destroy Goku.

Wrong, in neutral universe, every characters have access to their power, if "LT is omniscient only in Marvel Multiverse" is valid, then Flash will loose even to street levelers. Even if you cut LT's

Protege and HOTU is an abstract, where Protege and Living Tribunal is retconned so this argument is no longer valid. HOTU is the TOAA's power source, basically something that make you a second to God. Goku and Vegeta is not an abstract, and their power are just destructive, Living Tribunal can create an entire reality if he needed. You can't compare any DBZ characters to HOTU or Protege.

It's Hulk and Superman fanboys, and you're DBZ fanboys. Don't use Argumentum ad Hominem Tu Quoque again.

I said DON'T REPLY BACK. Are you blind so that you can't read comments? I still say Goku solos.

I'm not blind, you're trying to get away by leaving fanboy comment and not allowing other people to argue against it.

SlimJ87D and Mortein are very experienced users, and they're very knowledgeable in DBZ as well, check with them if they agree that any DBZ characters can solo DC/Marvel universes.

Yes I am DB fan. Probably biggest fan.

I won't debate with anyone because I know they won't understand my points. nor shall I believe that Goku can be defeated. So no point of debating. for example I proved in other thread that kid buu can easily beat ca supey and nobody was able to disprove me still nobody wants to believe.

#34 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

Yes I am DB fan. Probably biggest fan.

I won't debate with anyone because I know they won't understand my points. nor shall I believe that Goku can be defeated. So no point of debating. for example I proved in other thread that kid buu can easily beat ca supey and nobody was able to disprove me still nobody wants to believe.

I completely understand the fact that you're a fan of whatever you chose to be as we're all fanboys/girls of one particular character or another, but even you have to admit that signing up on a board and voicing your opinion and then barring anyone from replying to it is futile. Why become a member in the first place? If you intend to be a valuable member or taken at least have seriously you'll have to get over this.

#35 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Metalslash said:

Yes I am DB fan. Probably biggest fan.

I won't debate with anyone because I know they won't understand my points. nor shall I believe that Goku can be defeated. So no point of debating. for example I proved in other thread that kid buu can easily beat ca supey and nobody was able to disprove me still nobody wants to believe.

I completely understand the fact that you're a fan of whatever you chose to be as we're all fanboys/girls of one particular character or another, but even you have to admit that signing up on a board and voicing your opinion and then barring anyone from replying to it is futile. Why become a member in the first place? If you intend to be a valuable member or taken at least have seriously you'll have to get over this.

I signed up for debating in threads like comic character vs other comic character or DB vs other DB character.

In threads including Db vs comic character, I just give my opinion. I don't debate unless I can completely prove it.

#36 Posted by Evil Incarnate (4217 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@Evil Incarnate said:

@Metalslash said:

Yes I am DB fan. Probably biggest fan.

I won't debate with anyone because I know they won't understand my points. nor shall I believe that Goku can be defeated. So no point of debating. for example I proved in other thread that kid buu can easily beat ca supey and nobody was able to disprove me still nobody wants to believe.

I completely understand the fact that you're a fan of whatever you chose to be as we're all fanboys/girls of one particular character or another, but even you have to admit that signing up on a board and voicing your opinion and then barring anyone from replying to it is futile. Why become a member in the first place? If you intend to be a valuable member or taken at least have seriously you'll have to get over this.

I signed up for debating in threads like comic character vs other comic character or DB vs other DB character.

In threads including Db vs comic character, I just give my opinion. I don't debate unless I can completely prove it.

That for the most part is a responsible way to handle things. I would just try to avoid threads that will obviously cause unnecessary flame wars.

#37 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: Anti-Monitor wouldn't break a sweat over DBZ.

#38 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@Metalslash: Anti-Monitor wouldn't break a sweat over DBZ.

just go to thread kid buu vs justice league and read my comments. I proved buu > ca supes. and we know ca supes > dark monitor > antimonitor

#39 Posted by jonny126 (14 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: Duder, I've been a die hard DBZ fan since I was five. Love it unconditionally, have dreams about Goku and Superman going at it sometimes. It's glorious. Even I know you're wrong on this one.

#40 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: The Anti-Monitor is multiversal level and can withstand multiversal level attacks. Being very generous, Buu is multi-galaxy level.

AM could arguably one-shot Thought Robot. (CA Superman.) Since he was severely damaged by attacks that aren't even close to multiversal.

#41 Edited by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny126: I know I am right.

@logy5000 said:

@Metalslash: The Anti-Monitor is multiversal level and can withstand multiversal level attacks. Being very generous, Buu is multi-galaxy level.

AM could arguably one-shot Thought Robot. (CA Superman.) Since he was severely damaged by attacks that aren't even close to multiversal.

Till now I heared everybody said that dark monitor > antimonitor.

multiversal? so what? why don't you go to check my comments?

#42 Edited by Omniscience (327 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Goku and Vegeta would surprise Thanos and Darkseid with their power.

Omniscience.

#43 Posted by KratosTheGod (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Team one wins

#44 Edited by BlackWind (7185 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostsuck: Typical DBZ fanboys thinking you can defeat any opponent with an energy blast.

Flagged this.

#45 Posted by logy5000 (6129 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: Tell me. What will anybody in DBZ do against AM? Buu can't withstand a wall of anti-matter, nor a simple blast of his energy.

#46 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: If I tell you that here then all posters will come to bite me though they won't be able to disprove me. so plz do as I said and If you don't want to do so then send me a pm.

#47 Edited by Dextersinister (6498 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash: DBZ rarely if ever strayed beyond winning through pure might and are unable to deal with more unorthodox form's of taking out your opponent's. Possession, telepathy, transmutation, time travel, voodoo doll's, power mimic's, being teleported into the sun, energy drainer's that don't need to grab you etc

When they where turned into candy it was played for laugh's so they retained some power but it went against lore and other showing's in DB where the body is altered because the power is in the body.

Anti-Monitor is certainly capable of the highlighted.

#48 Posted by KaioKen (220 posts) - - Show Bio

@Metalslash said:

@Sethlol said:

Team 2 stomps the DBZ verse.

Goku stomps marvel , dc comic verse.

For one this isn't DBZ its DBGT which the characters have less feats and not cannon (not part of the DB Time Line)...

Secondly I am a DBZ fan but i know that Goku and Vegeta are totally outclassed here... Even DBZ feats have them outclassed let alone the GT universe (with less feats for example, Vegeta in Saiyan saga is a planet buster, No characters in DBGT ever display that feat).

Thanos could easily solo (teleportation and outthinking them easillyu), i do not know enough about Darkseid to add about him

Also... Since when was Manga Vs Comics Allowed?

#49 Posted by Metalslash (178 posts) - - Show Bio

@KaioKen: @Dextersinister: I want to know what is biggest feat of thanos and darkseed without any equipments like IG or hotu. can they bust a galaxy.

#50 Posted by ghostsuck (139 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: I knew right the fact goku will die from planet exploding and goku can't survival in heat of the sun