Goku v. World War Hulk

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sparda says:

"Dormammu says:
"Sparda says:
"Okay, let's get this out of the way...... The meaning of "troll" on the internet, I believe (and I'm pretty sure it's general consensus) means that the person is going about posting off-topic, insulting users for no reason, or spamming. "Fanboy", I take it that it means that the person in question believes that, no matter what, his chosen character will always win. **So far, I haven't seen anything that would make it seem that LBV is a troll *or* fanboy. He may often post "person a wins", but just because that character happens to be Goku half hte time doesn't make him a DBZ fanboy.** If most of the battle threads I posted in were "Samus Aran Vs. Punisher", I would, most of the time, post something similar to "Samus wins this", because I would believe it to be blatantly obvious. LBV does the same thing......and there's nothing, IMO, majorly wrong with that."
Go ahead and check out the Superman vs Goku thread. MotorSteel came up with perfectly good logic as to why Superman wins, and also provided scans-I calculated Superman's speed vs what ever that guy's name was's speed to prove that Superman was in fact faster than Goku. Yet after our good arguements as to why Superman wins, LBV always came in with his posts "No Goku wins!" and nothing more, which is complete fanboyism over DBZ and that's how MS know's LBV is a DBZ fanboy. "
I gave up on that thread long ago. It's like 200 pages long. Colt Python does this thing after a while sometimes. Even though the argument is against him or everyone forgot a discussion that they should've been talking about, he'll say "soooooo........_______ wins!". It's a joke. He's joking when he does that. If LBV did that, I would expect that it's a joke, or he would've said "while you guys put up good arguments, I just can't see Superman winning, so Goku wins". That may be interpreted as fanboyism, but it's just another way to say "Person A should win, but I just don't see it happened/I like the other person more, so I'll agree to disagree". At any rate, that would make LBV a DBZ fanboy........who doesn't troll and it shouldn't effect you guys. If he just says in every one of his posts "Goku wins", why do you have to listen to him and call him out/insult him about it? Who cares? I mean, I would understand it if he went "GOKU IS TEH PWN, DC SUCKS BAD!!!!11!!", but he doesn't."

I dont recall personally insulting him... but anyways, it's definitely not a joke when he goes on for the whole thread providing no information or logic and just saying those 2-3 words.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By Sparda

Dormammu says:

"Sparda says:
"Okay, let's get this out of the way...... The meaning of "troll" on the internet, I believe (and I'm pretty sure it's general consensus) means that the person is going about posting off-topic, insulting users for no reason, or spamming. "Fanboy", I take it that it means that the person in question believes that, no matter what, his chosen character will always win. **So far, I haven't seen anything that would make it seem that LBV is a troll *or* fanboy. He may often post "person a wins", but just because that character happens to be Goku half hte time doesn't make him a DBZ fanboy.** If most of the battle threads I posted in were "Samus Aran Vs. Punisher", I would, most of the time, post something similar to "Samus wins this", because I would believe it to be blatantly obvious. LBV does the same thing......and there's nothing, IMO, majorly wrong with that."

Go ahead and check out the Superman vs Goku thread. MotorSteel came up with perfectly good logic as to why Superman wins, and also provided scans-I calculated Superman's speed vs what ever that guy's name was's speed to prove that Superman was in fact faster than Goku. Yet after our good arguements as to why Superman wins, LBV always came in with his posts "No Goku wins!" and nothing more, which is complete fanboyism over DBZ and that's how MS know's LBV is a DBZ fanboy.

"

I gave up on that thread long ago. It's like 200 pages long.

Colt Python does this thing after a while sometimes. Even though the argument is against him or everyone forgot a discussion that they should've been talking about, he'll say "soooooo........_ wins!". It's a joke. He's joking when he does that.

If LBV did that, I would expect that it's a joke, or he would've said "while you guys put up good arguments, I just can't see Superman winning, so Goku wins". That may be interpreted as fanboyism, but it's just another way to say "Person A should win, but I just don't see it happened/I like the other person more, so I'll agree to disagree".

At any rate, that would make LBV a DBZ fanboy........who doesn't troll and it shouldn't effect you guys. If he just says in every one of his posts "Goku wins", why do you have to listen to him and call him out/insult him about it?

Who cares?

I mean, I would understand it if he went "GOKU IS TEH PWN, DC SUCKS BAD!!!!11!!", but he doesn't.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Sparda

Dormammu says:

"Sparda says:
"Dormammu says:
"Sparda says:
Go ahead and check out the Superman vs Goku thread. MotorSteel came up with perfectly good logic as to why Superman wins, and also provided scans-I calculated Superman's speed vs what ever that guy's name was's speed to prove that Superman was in fact faster than Goku. Yet after our good arguements as to why Superman wins, LBV always came in with his posts "No Goku wins!" and nothing more, which is complete fanboyism over DBZ and that's how MS know's LBV is a DBZ fanboy. "
I gave up on that thread long ago. It's like 200 pages long. Colt Python does this thing after a while sometimes. Even though the argument is against him or everyone forgot a discussion that they should've been talking about, he'll say "soooooo........_______ wins!". It's a joke. He's joking when he does that. If LBV did that, I would expect that it's a joke, or he would've said "while you guys put up good arguments, I just can't see Superman winning, so Goku wins". That may be interpreted as fanboyism, but it's just another way to say "Person A should win, but I just don't see it happened/I like the other person more, so I'll agree to disagree". At any rate, that would make LBV a DBZ fanboy........who doesn't troll and it shouldn't effect you guys. If he just says in every one of his posts "Goku wins", why do you have to listen to him and call him out/insult him about it? Who cares? I mean, I would understand it if he went "GOKU IS TEH PWN, DC SUCKS BAD!!!!11!!", but he doesn't."

I dont recall personally insulting him... but anyways, it's definitely not a joke when he goes on for the whole thread providing no information or logic and just saying those 2-3 words."

When I say "you" I'm talking to no one in particular. It's a weird thing I do.

When I did actually attempt to follow that thread, I remember LBV posting some stats as pertaining to both the characters, but there is no way in gods good name I'm looking through that abomination again.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

You called me a fanboy after saying that I wouldn't except that the hulk loses. The thing is that it's not that I didn't except that the hulk lost it's that I was still trying to debate on why he could stand a chance. AND WTF are you putting words in my mouth? I DIDNT just realize hulk was slow I was trying to debate whether his regen could be used long enough for Goku to tire. (Previous aarguement) Ok, I'm trying to not name call you in my debate against you right now, SO I don't particularly want to respond to you calling me dumb and saying that I contradict myself. I said I admitted defeat after knowing that Goku wouldn't tire that easily and that goku's kamehameha would indeed hurt the hulk majorly (current argument) The reason I said Hulk won was to see how people would respond to my comment. I'm really getting tired of arguing with you. I shouldn't have called you a tard. IS there anything else you want me to explain?"How 'bout we just end it like this? YOU are.

'Nuff said.

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol yeah right

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Clantern

Haha Funny thread XD, as if Hulk stands a chance :P

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm actually pretty sure that LBV admitted he was a DBZ fanboy on Superman vs Goku thread.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By MotorSteel

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"MotorSteel says:You called me a fanboy after saying that I wouldn't except that the hulk loses. The thing is that it's not that I didn't except that the hulk lost it's that I was still trying to debate on why he could stand a chance. AND WTF are you putting words in my mouth? I DIDNT just realize hulk was slow I was trying to debate whether his regen could be used long enough for Goku to tire. (Previous aarguement) Ok, I'm trying to not name call you in my debate against you right now, SO I don't particularly want to respond to you calling me dumb and saying that I contradict myself. I said I admitted defeat after knowing that Goku wouldn't tire that easily and that goku's kamehameha would indeed hurt the hulk majorly (current argument) The reason I said Hulk won was to see how people would respond to my comment. I'm really getting tired of arguing with you. I shouldn't have called you a tard. IS there anything else you want me to explain?"How 'bout we just end it like this? **YOU** are.'Nuff said."

I am a fanboy? Sure. Ok sounds good. Seriously tho, wtf? I'm trying to end this politely and you end up being a dick.
Post Edited:2008-02-03 18:02:15

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"MotorSteel says: You called me a fanboy after saying that I wouldn't except that the hulk loses. The thing is that it's not that I didn't except that the hulk lost it's that I was still trying to debate on why he could stand a chance. AND WTF are you putting words in my mouth? I DIDNT just realize hulk was slow I was trying to debate whether his regen could be used long enough for Goku to tire. (Previous aarguement) Ok, I'm trying to not name call you in my debate against you right now, SO I don't particularly want to respond to you calling me dumb and saying that I contradict myself. I said I admitted defeat after knowing that Goku wouldn't tire that easily and that goku's kamehameha would indeed hurt the hulk majorly (current argument) The reason I said Hulk won was to see how people would respond to my comment. I'm really getting tired of arguing with you. I shouldn't have called you a tard. IS there anything else you want me to explain?"How 'bout we just end it like this? **YOU** are. 'Nuff said. "
I am a fanboy? Sure. Ok sounds good."
HA! That proved it. I just randomly said you are then you opposed that as to you were calling me a fanboy, yet you stated it was vice-versa.
MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By MotorSteel

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says: You called me a fanboy after saying that I wouldn't except that the hulk loses. The thing is that it's not that I didn't except that the hulk lost it's that I was still trying to debate on why he could stand a chance. AND WTF are you putting words in my mouth? I DIDNT just realize hulk was slow I was trying to debate whether his regen could be used long enough for Goku to tire. (Previous aarguement) Ok, I'm trying to not name call you in my debate against you right now, SO I don't particularly want to respond to you calling me dumb and saying that I contradict myself. I said I admitted defeat after knowing that Goku wouldn't tire that easily and that goku's kamehameha would indeed hurt the hulk majorly (current argument) The reason I said Hulk won was to see how people would respond to my comment. I'm really getting tired of arguing with you. I shouldn't have called you a tard. IS there anything else you want me to explain?"How 'bout we just end it like this? **YOU** are. 'Nuff said. "
I am a fanboy? Sure. Ok sounds good."
HA! That proved it. I just randomly said you are then you opposed that as to you were calling me a fanboy, yet you stated it was vice-versa."

Haha ok....? Seriously?

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu says:

"I'm actually pretty sure that LBV admitted he was a DBZ fanboy on Superman vs Goku thread."

I'm not a DBZ fanboy, it's just most Goku threads, as stated by MotorSteel, are made to show why the character would win. And I just say Goku wins them. How's that being a fanboy? Do I say Goku can beat Galactus? Or Silver Surfer? That would be fanboyism.

@MotorSteel : You are were just random words, I never intended on being a d!ck, so my bad.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By MotorSteel

"Dormammu says:
"I'm actually pretty sure that LBV admitted he was a DBZ fanboy on Superman vs Goku thread."

I'm not a DBZ fanboy, it's just most Goku threads, as stated by MotorSteel, are made to show why the character would win. And I just say Goku wins them. How's that being a fanboy? Do I say Goku can beat Galactus? Or Silver Surfer? That would be fanboyism.

@MotorSteel : You are were just random words, I never intended on being a d!ck, so my bad."

Sounds good to me...I just don't want to kill time on the internet anymore. I want to go catch a movie or something.

1 more thing, how old are you?

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Clantern

For the first and only time in my lie i agree with LBV (no offence)

I'm not trying to cause an arguament here, but can someone just tell me how WWH can win?, even if he can shake off Goku's Dragon Fist or Kenkigadama (spirit Bomb!) I don't see how Hulk can go airbourne and hit him? especaily with Goku's speed breaching light (If not far beyond.)

(For the record i am not a DB Fanboy, i am clearly a DC one!)

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's being a fanboy when you admit you're a fanboy, and I recall you doing so. I'm not 100% sure and im not looking through that monstrosity of a thread.

Plus when you constantly throughout a whole thread say your chosen character wins, providing no logical arguement or any facts or information, and just denying other peoples factual arguements is being a fanboy.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one thinks that Hulk will win...

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MotorSteel

"Dormammu says:
"It's being a fanboy when you admit you're a fanboy, and I recall you doing so. I'm not 100% sure and im not looking through that monstrosity of a thread. Plus when you constantly throughout a whole thread say your chosen character wins, providing no logical arguement or any facts or information, and just denying other peoples factual arguements is being a fanboy."

Then you recall something false. Even I don't recall saying that. Why would I say that?? There'd be too many people bashing me.

MotorSteel says:

"Dormammu says:
I'm not a DBZ fanboy, it's just most Goku threads, as stated by MotorSteel, are made to show why the character would win. And I just say Goku wins them. How's that being a fanboy? Do I say Goku can beat Galactus? Or Silver Surfer? That would be fanboyism. @MotorSteel : You are were just random words, I never intended on being a d!ck, so my bad."
Sounds good to me...I just don't want to kill time on the internet anymore. I want to go catch a movie or something. 1 more thing, how old are you?"

12."

Selective Memory! Actually I don't recall you admitting you were a fanboy but I recall your constant posting of Goku wins. I did bash you. haha

ORLY?
Post Edited:2008-02-03 18:15:26

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu says:

"It's being a fanboy when you admit you're a fanboy, and I recall you doing so. I'm not 100% sure and im not looking through that monstrosity of a thread. Plus when you constantly throughout a whole thread say your chosen character wins, providing no logical arguement or any facts or information, and just denying other peoples factual arguements is being a fanboy."

Then you recall something false. Even I don't recall saying that. Why would I say that?? There'd be too many people bashing me.

MotorSteel says:

"Dormammu says:
I'm not a DBZ fanboy, it's just most Goku threads, as stated by MotorSteel, are made to show why the character would win. And I just say Goku wins them. How's that being a fanboy? Do I say Goku can beat Galactus? Or Silver Surfer? That would be fanboyism. @MotorSteel : You are were just random words, I never intended on being a d!ck, so my bad."
Sounds good to me...I just don't want to kill time on the internet anymore. I want to go catch a movie or something. 1 more thing, how old are you?"

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#118  Edited By Static Shock

Sighs

Only in America.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By MotorSteel

"MotorSteel says:
"Dormammu says:
Then you recall something false. Even **I** don't recall saying that. Why would I say that?? There'd be too many people bashing me. MotorSteel says:
"Dormammu says:
12."
Selective Memory! ORLY?"

LoL. I take it ORLY means Oh, really? right?? If so, then yes."

Yessir it does indeed

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By MotorSteel

Static Shock says:

"*Sighs*Only in America."

LBV is Canadian if I remember correctly...IN AMERICA!!!

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"Dormammu says:
Then you recall something false. Even **I** don't recall saying that. Why would I say that?? There'd be too many people bashing me. MotorSteel says:
"Dormammu says:
12."
Selective Memory! ORLY?"

LoL. I take it ORLY means Oh, really? right?? If so, then yes.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, yes I am.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Ball Buster

goku...

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku wins

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#125  Edited By speedlgt

hahhaha this is great just great soke it up hulk fans the big green "i am mad crush" character is going down. this rocks we should do a cell vs hulk next and then next week lets do gohan vs hulk.

Jet Speeeeed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Jet Speeeeed

I think Goku has this one but I must say IMHO i dont think Goku is on the Flash level in speed. Not at all.

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Jet Speeeeed says:
"I think Goku has this one but I must say IMHO i dont think Goku is on the Flash level in speed. Not at all. "
Well you obviously a Flash fanboy."

Goku isnt on Flash's level of speed.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Methos

Goku is nowhere near Flash's speed level...

damn fanboys lol

M

Avatar image for chubbizzlenator
Chubbizzlenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Chubbizzlenator

idk, yeah I think Hulk is stronger but... Goku is faster than Hulk. Hulk I guess

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander Anderson says:

"Colt Python says:
"Jet Speeeeed says:
"I think Goku has this one but I must say IMHO i dont think Goku is on the Flash level in speed. Not at all. "
He may be, but he's still right."

That he is; Goku doesnt move even close to Light Speed, only when he uses I.T. is he moving past light speed.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Sparda

speedlgt says:

"hahhaha this is great just great soke it up hulk fans the big green "i am mad crush" character is going down. this rocks we should do a cell vs hulk next and then next week lets do gohan vs hulk."

Hulk hate much?

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"Jet Speeeeed says:

He may be, but he's still right.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Methos

it's this sort of thread that gives Battle Threads a bad name

M

deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins. Though Hulk is physically stronger, and can probably shake off the energy blasts that Goku can produce, Goku's just too fast for the Hulk-and he's no slouch in the strength department either. Goku will be moving too fast, Hulk wont drop fast, but Goku will hit him so many times he'll eventually lose.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos says:

"it's this sort of thread that gives Battle Threads a bad nameM"

I just don't understand why DBZ threads turn out like this; theoretically you should be able to debate DBZ like any other universe. I guess the threads either become clogged with rabid fanboys or get invaded by frothing DBZ haters. Either way, we all lose.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Ball Buster

Goku.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Sparda

On the opposite end, some people won't accept that Goku can't beat everybody. I still remember Broly Vs. Galactus......shakes head

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#138  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Alexander Anderson says:

"Methos says:
"it's this sort of thread that gives Battle Threads a bad name M"
I just don't understand why DBZ threads turn out like this; theoretically you should be able to debate DBZ like any other universe. I guess the threads either become clogged with rabid fanboys or get invaded by frothing DBZ haters. Either way, we all lose."

Some people just won't except that Goku could somehow beat Superheroes.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#139  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Sparda says:

"On the opposite end, some people won't accept that Goku can't beat everybody. I still remember Broly Vs. Galactus......*shakes head*"

True.It doesn't make sense to be like that.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Sparda

So, in short, rabid fanboys and/or haters suck, lol.

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Unbelonger

I thought this thread was a joke, but it managed to get a load of posts. I don't really like either Goku or Hulk. Out of the two i prefer hulk, still Goku wins with his monotone techniques, his speed, blast power, telportation, even his punches could me stronger than hulk's. Can soeon close the discussion already? Just a suggestion though.

zzzzzzzzzzz

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Unbelonger

me< wrong be ugh.

ViperSixteen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

These types of battles are banned.

Lock this please.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this please.

if you know that why bump it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5879220e4dd
deactivated-5a5879220e4dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 lock.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock this please.

Bumping banned threads are also against the rules.