Goku v. World War Hulk

• 147 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Andferne

Apparition says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"Goku wins, end of story. MotorSteel, you probably know that Goku wins but you're just saying he doesn't due to the fact that to you it's fanboyism to say he wins."
i have to agree with this statement this time. i always say when i think goku would lose so i'm usually on motorsteel's side, but hulk is way too slow to stand a chance against goku. hulk's only chance would be to wait until goku gets tired and then try and catch him. but goku would have to be reaallllllly tired and would have had to get that way being completely ineffective against hulk when there are lots of things he could do to him. i'll take superman, captain marvel, black adam, silver surfer, and a lot of other characters over goku but not hulk. hulk's way too slow."

Your red??? but...but why?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By MotorSteel

Testicles.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53  Edited By Static Shock

@Sparda: Nice avatar. Sengoku 3 was an awesome game

Anyway, Goku would win this. And, please. I don't think Superman should be used as an example in this thread. That there is over and done with.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#54  Edited By Sparda

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"Static Shock says:
"@Sparda: Nice avatar. Sengoku 3 was an awesome game Anyway, Goku would win this. And, please. I don't think Superman should be used as an example in this thread. That there is over and done with. "
OMG, someone knows what game it's from! Kudos to you man, kudos! It really is the best 2-D beat em up out there, at least that I've played."

Agreed.Sengoku 3 is tops.The level with the laughing faces pissed me off though.."

I hated those things. Their attacks were so irritating. In fact, that whole sewer area just blew.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MotorSteel

Colt Python says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Alexander Anderson says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Too many people think that Goku is stronger than most comic book characters. GOKU ISN'T THE STRONGEST PERSON IN ALL OF FICTION! Get that through your thick skulls."
No, he certainly isn't the strongest in all of fiction. But he is stronger than most non-cosmic comic book characters, at least in terms of destructive power."
There is a large sum of non cosmic comic book characters that can easily beat Goku. "
No there isn't.Don't make up stuff."
Haha orly? Shall I name a list of some? "
Yea that was the point of my post."
Superman Captain Marvel Flash (lol) Black Adam Martian Manhunter Juggernaut Lobo Thor (possibly) Thanos not sure about Thanos tho"
1.Superman is a maybe 2.Captain Marvel is also a maybe 3.The Flash...not at all 4.Martian Manhunter,yes 5.Juggernaut...NO! 6.Lobo,no way 7.Thor is a god and no..he cannot beat Goku 8.Thanos..no.Drax got the best of him at one point and he's no where near on the level of Goku"
Superman is a positive. I say the Flash because I'm giving him access to speedforce, in which Goku couldn't touch him. Juggernaut becasue He has regen and and take MASSIVE damage Thanos...JOBBING! Thanos owns Goku. Thanos has almost bested ODin, Thanos would destroy goku without even trying. Also Sentry and Gladiator are near his level. "
1.Superman is not a positive.There has been two Superman vs. Goku threads in which no one could agree on the answer.When Superman and Goku was done in Wizard Magazine which is decided on by people who know comics and Manga..Goku won. 2.Goku can fly how is the flash going to touch him. 3.If Goku couldn't hurt Juggernaut,Juggernaut couldn't hurt him either because he can't hit him, he can fly at ridiculous speed and run at ridiculous speed. 4.Again Drax ripped Thanos's heart out,Goku could do much worse. 5.Sentry isn't on Hulk's level and Goku beats him so No.And Gladiator maybe strong but no as strong as Superman whom Goku could probably beat."
1.Seriously? We actually just owned the Goku vs Superman thread. The Superman supporters, lke myself, have given actual facts and have debated properly. 2. Are you not familiar with Speedforce? Speedforce gave the Flash the ability to run..IN SPACE!! 3. Then i guess that'd be a draw 4. Drax is classified as a Cosmic, ad Thanos is near cosmic. Goku coudln't hurt Thanos more than Odin could. Actually not even close. 5. True, true. Only that Sentry is faster than Goku last time I checked, so I'd be hard for Goku to land a hit."
1.Yes and so. 2.You can't prove that Odin or Thanos are more powerful than Goku. 3.Since when is the Sentry that fast? Don't make up stuff I read all of the Sentry mini-series and Mighty Avengers and New Avengers so far."
Okay, I listed 5 facts, and you only replied to 3. WTF? reply to them all in the same order for me to be able to answer correctly."

You listed five facts but only 3 of them are debateable.If you actually read my answers you could respond."

So you're saying that a proper response can be considered as "Yes and so"?

Right

And Odin is a cosmic. Saying that He couldn't be as powerful as Goku is absurd.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MotorSteel

Colt Python says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Testicles."

You LOST."

no ST!

Haha I put up a fight, but I forgot that Hulk is slow mofo.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Sparda

Static Shock says:

"Sparda says:
"OMG, someone knows what game it's from! Kudos to you man, kudos!It really is the best 2-D beat em up out there, at least that I've played."

Yeah, It probably is the best. But, I'd play Streets of Rage 2 or 3, or Remake first. Just my loyalties, you know."

Streets Of Rage 2 was a awesome game too. The one thing I didn't like about it, though, was how slow you moved. I wish that there was dashing in that game. I play it time to time on Virtual Console.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Resonate

Apparition says:

"i somewhat agree with that but ki in marvel could be one thing while what they mean in dbz when they say ki is life energy... who knows. you cant assume that just cause it's called ki that it would only be limited to the ki of marvel. its semantics. whatever dbz uses its something that every thing in the universe has as a part of it, whether it would be called ki or not in marvel doesnt matter, cause it would be the same thing. otherwise there's no point in having them fight. if youre limiting their powers that way then youre not comparing the true goku to the true hulk."

What she said

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MotorSteel

Apparition says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
"goku would grab hulk, instant transmission both of them to the edge of a black hole and then instant transmission himself back home. fight over."
Wow, that's odd coming from you. I thought you actually THOUGHT before you posted. It seems I was wrong. SO did you forget that he has to lock onto ki when using IT? I bet you did. So here's a reminder... HE HAS TO LOCK ONTO KI TO USE IT!"
youre trying to say that i dont think? because you *think* that hulk doesnt have ki but have no way of knowing that he doesnt..."
Okay, Ki is not universal in the Marvel Universe. Ki has many different variations in different universes. It's not the same in Marvel as it is in DBZ."
who said they were fighting in the marvel universe? who said no one in marvel has ki? maybe ki in marvel would be the energy that is used to create everything, or the life energy, and they just dont happen to call it ki. youre making an assumption in saying that marvel isn't universal in marvel and that it would be a different variation from dbz and that it would be something that goku wouldn't be able to access. in a battle the fair thing is to give every character their normal powers. do you want to limit goku so he cant win? there is no evidence that he cant do the same things in marvel's universe (which no one said they were fighting in) to marvel characters, that he can do in dbz's universe to characters he would find there."
MArvel actually has Ki, but not the same Ki. You said "Maybe". That's not definitive. I actually have come to the decisison that Goku would win. Hulk wouldn't be able to catch up to Goku. THe thing I'm trying to say about ki is that Ki is different in every universe. IT isn't the same in every universe. Sometimes universes dont even have ki. Trying to say that DBZ like ki exists in the Marvel universe is absurd. Except for the fact that Marvel doesn't use Ki for every living thing. "

i somewhat agree with that but ki in marvel could be one thing while what they mean in dbz when they say ki is life energy... who knows. you cant assume that just cause it's called ki that it would only be limited to the ki of marvel. its semantics. whatever dbz uses its something that every thing in the universe has as a part of it, whether it would be called ki or not in marvel doesnt matter, cause it would be the same thing. otherwise there's no point in having them fight. if youre limiting their powers that way then youre not comparing the true goku to the true hulk."

But in marvel there is no definitive life energy that is ever used.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Static Shock

Sparda says:

"OMG, someone knows what game it's from! Kudos to you man, kudos!It really is the best 2-D beat em up out there, at least that I've played."

Yeah, It probably is the best. But, I'd play Streets of Rage 2 or 3, or Remake first. Just my loyalties, you know.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MotorSteel

Apparition says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Testicles."
You LOST."
no S**T! Haha I put up a fight, but I forgot that Hulk is slow mofo."

lol but no more insults directed at me please. i actually always do think before i say anything."

insults? oh haha srry

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Apparition

MotorSteel says:

"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
"goku would grab hulk, instant transmission both of them to the edge of a black hole and then instant transmission himself back home. fight over."
Wow, that's odd coming from you. I thought you actually THOUGHT before you posted. It seems I was wrong. SO did you forget that he has to lock onto ki when using IT? I bet you did. So here's a reminder... HE HAS TO LOCK ONTO KI TO USE IT!"
youre trying to say that i dont think? because you *think* that hulk doesnt have ki but have no way of knowing that he doesnt..."
Okay, Ki is not universal in the Marvel Universe. Ki has many different variations in different universes. It's not the same in Marvel as it is in DBZ."
who said they were fighting in the marvel universe? who said no one in marvel has ki? maybe ki in marvel would be the energy that is used to create everything, or the life energy, and they just dont happen to call it ki. youre making an assumption in saying that marvel isn't universal in marvel and that it would be a different variation from dbz and that it would be something that goku wouldn't be able to access. in a battle the fair thing is to give every character their normal powers. do you want to limit goku so he cant win? there is no evidence that he cant do the same things in marvel's universe (which no one said they were fighting in) to marvel characters, that he can do in dbz's universe to characters he would find there."
MArvel actually has Ki, but not the same Ki. You said "Maybe". That's not definitive. I actually have come to the decisison that Goku would win. Hulk wouldn't be able to catch up to Goku. THe thing I'm trying to say about ki is that Ki is different in every universe. IT isn't the same in every universe. Sometimes universes dont even have ki. Trying to say that DBZ like ki exists in the Marvel universe is absurd. Except for the fact that Marvel doesn't use Ki for every living thing. "

i somewhat agree with that but ki in marvel could be one thing while what they mean in dbz when they say ki is life energy... who knows. you cant assume that just cause it's called ki that it would only be limited to the ki of marvel. its semantics. whatever dbz uses its something that every thing in the universe has as a part of it, whether it would be called ki or not in marvel doesnt matter, cause it would be the same thing. otherwise there's no point in having them fight. if youre limiting their powers that way then youre not comparing the true goku to the true hulk.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"Goku wins, end of story. MotorSteel, you probably know that Goku wins but you're just saying he doesn't due to the fact that to you it's fanboyism to say he wins."
Read my recent comments, I've come to the decision that goku wins. SO OMG :O you're wrong you tard. :D"

How dumb are you? That was on a previous page you retard. And I have read your recent comments, I am well aware you changed you opinion. That comment was posted on a different page and was also posted before you stated you changed your opinion.

Dumb @$$.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Apparition

MotorSteel says:

"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Testicles."
You LOST."

lol but no more insults directed at me please. i actually always do think before i say anything.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Static Shock

Sparda says:

"Streets Of Rage 2 was a awesome game too. The one thing I didn't like about it, though, was how slow you moved. I wish that there was dashing in that game. I play it time to time on Virtual Console."

Dude, you should get Streets of Rage Remake. Its up for download on the internet. Just Google it.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Apparition

MotorSteel says:

"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Apparition says:
i somewhat agree with that but ki in marvel could be one thing while what they mean in dbz when they say ki is life energy... who knows. you cant assume that just cause it's called ki that it would only be limited to the ki of marvel. its semantics. whatever dbz uses its something that every thing in the universe has as a part of it, whether it would be called ki or not in marvel doesnt matter, cause it would be the same thing. otherwise there's no point in having them fight. if youre limiting their powers that way then youre not comparing the true goku to the true hulk."
But in marvel there is no definitive life energy that is ever used."

i know but we shouldnt use that to limit goku. you'd think whoever made the thread only wanted to know who would win at their normal power levels. so assume its in a amalgam universe were everyone's powers work.

MotorSteel says:

"Apparition says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Testicles."
You LOST."
lol but no more insults directed at me please. i actually always do think before i say anything."
insults? oh haha srry"

lol its ok

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Resonate

Apparition says:

"Andferne says:
"Apparition says:
i have to agree with this statement this time. i always say when i think goku would lose so i'm usually on motorsteel's side, but hulk is way too slow to stand a chance against goku. hulk's only chance would be to wait until goku gets tired and then try and catch him. but goku would have to be reaallllllly tired and would have had to get that way being completely ineffective against hulk when there are lots of things he could do to him. i'll take superman, captain marvel, black adam, silver surfer, and a lot of other characters over goku but not hulk. hulk's way too slow."
Your red??? but...but why?"
it had to happen andy... i couldn't stay good forever :("

I freaked out when you went blue lol

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MotorSteel

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"MotorSteel says:
Read my recent comments, I've come to the decision that goku wins. SO OMG :O you're wrong you tard. :D"

How dumb are you? That was on a previous page you retard. And I have read your recent comments, I am well aware you changed you opinion. That comment was posted on a different page and was also posted before you stated you changed your opinion.

Dumb @$$."

Are we starting this again? You call me a fanboy, yet, on basically every single thread you resopond to, your response consists of 3 words of less. "Goku wins." I like the effort put into that. do you really have a vocabulary that limited to resort to a 2 word response. You give no detail into why the person wins, to support your opinion, and it's basically it's trolling. At least when I'm wrong I can admit it and give evidence on my opinion.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Sparda

Static Shock says:

"Sparda says:
"Streets Of Rage 2 was a awesome game too. The one thing I didn't like about it, though, was how slow you moved. I wish that there was dashing in that game. I play it time to time on Virtual Console."

Dude, you should get Streets of Rage Remake. Its up for download on the internet. Just Google it."

I searched it and.....wow. That sounds awesome.

I can't believe someone took all that time to do so much of a remake with it. I'm downloading it.......

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Apparition

Andferne says:

"Apparition says:
Your red??? but...but why?"

it had to happen andy... i couldn't stay good forever :(

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"MotorSteel says:
How dumb are you? That was on a previous page you retard. And I have read your recent comments, I am well aware you changed you opinion. That comment was posted on a different page and was also posted before you stated you changed your opinion. Dumb @$$."
Are we starting this again? You call me a fanboy, yet, on basically every single thread you resopond to, your response consists of 3 words of less. "Goku wins." I like the effort put into that. do you really have a vocabulary that limited to resort to a 2 word response. You give no detail into why the person wins, to support your opinion, and it's basically it's trolling. At least when I'm wrong I can admit it and give evidence on my opinion."

Where on earth did you pull me calling you a fanboy out of? I don't see anything stating that you're a fanboy in my post. Do you? And it's because there's not really a match for Goku in the threads he is in. And if you do so much why are you critisizing it so constantly? And no, I don't have a vocabulary limited to those two words. I don't know how you got those. And I don't give any detail because it shouldn't be necessary to give it out as to why, in my opinion, the character would win because it's pretty logical for them to win. And I support my opinion by saying they win. Is that not supporting my opinion? If it weren't then I wouldn't even respond to a thread. Oh, so you're saying I have a limited vocabulary, yet you try to pull off the 'troll' and 'fanboy' you use in every thread when you disagree with someone? Seems to me you're the one with limited vocabulary here. And when am I wrong? I said Goku wins and so do you. Your'e contradicting yourself here. And I give evidence on my opinion, I do by saying that the person wins.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MotorSteel

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
How dumb are you? That was on a previous page you retard. And I have read your recent comments, I am well aware you changed you opinion. That comment was posted on a different page and was also posted before you stated you changed your opinion. Dumb @$$."
Are we starting this again? You call me a fanboy, yet, on basically every single thread you resopond to, your response consists of 3 words of less. "Goku wins." I like the effort put into that. do you really have a vocabulary that limited to resort to a 2 word response. You give no detail into why the person wins, to support your opinion, and it's basically it's trolling. At least when I'm wrong I can admit it and give evidence on my opinion."

Where on earth did you pull me calling you a fanboy out of? I don't see anything stating that you're a fanboy in my post. Do you? And it's because there's not really a match for Goku in the threads he is in. And if you do so much why are you critisizing it so constantly? And no, I don't have a vocabulary limited to those two words. I don't know how you got those. And I don't give any detail because it shouldn't be necessary to give it out as to why, in my opinion, the character would win because it's pretty logical for them to win. And I support my opinion by saying they win. Is that not supporting my opinion? If it weren't then I wouldn't even respond to a thread. Oh, so you're saying I have a limited vocabulary, yet you try to pull off the 'troll' and 'fanboy' you use in every thread when you disagree with someone? Seems to me you're the one with limited vocabulary here. And when am I wrong? I said Goku wins and so do you. Your'e contradicting yourself here. And I give evidence on my opinion, I do by saying that the person wins."

You didn't? YOU always resort to calling me a fanboy if I try to debate on a subject, so it does get pretty annoying. You don't know how I got those? Have I not been clear. YOur responses are always, " Wins." Well how original. IT takes no thought, no time, and no effort to make a response like that. Can you now debate correctly? It's about providing facts and not just blurting out whatever comes to your mind without any support or evidence whatsoever. It's not even an arguement if you don't ive detail. If someone responds with a different opinion what then? It'd be an endless battle of contradictions. The reason I cal lyou a troll is because trolls are people that, no matterwhat, ythey stay loyal to their opinion and block out any other new ideas. How bout this thread? I actually admitted defeat!

"And I give evidence on my opinion, I do by saying that the person wins."

Failure logic. It's like saying "Just because"

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MotorSteel

NO it's not evidence, it's just mindlessly posting. If everyone thought like you, it would resort to endless of contradictions of "X wins" and "No, Y Wins!".

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MotorSteel

"Colt Python says:
"close thread."

Agreed."

F* it , I'm done!

Haha, close it!

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"close thread."

Agreed.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Sparda

The only good that has come from this entire thread was the short discussion about some really good beat em ups.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Resonate

MotorSteel says:

"NO it's not evidence, it's just mindlessly posting. If everyone thought like you, it would resort to endless of contradictions of "X wins" and "No, Y Wins!"."

Yeah well my X'll kick your Y's ass if you don't get iver it

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MotorSteel

Colt Python says:

"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"close thread."
Agreed."
F*** it , I'm done! Haha, close it!"

You should have been done a while ago because I already killed the thread with undeniable proof that Hulk loses."

But that's not what I've been arguing about these last few pages, now was it?

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By MotorSteel

DBZ threads always end in utter chaos and mass destruction!

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MotorSteel

Colt Python says:

"Sparda says:
"The only good that has come from this entire thread was the short discussion about some really good beat em ups."

agreed.

MotorSteel says:

"Colt Python says:
"MotorSteel says:
"Colt Python says:
"close thread."
Agreed."
F*** it , I'm done! Haha, close it!"
You should have been done a while ago because I already killed the thread with undeniable proof that Hulk loses."
But that's not what I've been arguing about these last few pages, now was it?"

No.but the rest is pointless because the topic itself was dead.

"

I was mostly arguing about Ki in different universes. It's a pretty interesting topic...yet confusing.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Static Shock

Sparda says:

"I searched it and.....wow. That sounds awesome.I can't believe someone took all that time to do so much of a remake with it. I'm downloading it......."

Yeah, man. It has every character in the Streets of Rage storyline. I haven't beat it yet. It's pretty challenging.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MotorSteel

Resonate says:

"MotorSteel says:
"NO it's not evidence, it's just mindlessly posting. If everyone thought like you, it would resort to endless of contradictions of "X wins" and "No, Y Wins!"."

Yeah well my X'll kick your Y's ass if you don't get iver it "

Dude, no ...my Y wins. why? just cus

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Resonate

MotorSteel says:

"Resonate says:
"MotorSteel says:
Yeah well my X'll kick your Y's ass if you don't get iver it "
Dude, no ...my Y wins. why? just cus"

Jus cus ur a fanboy that's why

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Resonate

Sparda says:

"The only good that has come from this entire thread was the short discussion about some really good beat em ups."

So true...

I need to play those

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
Where on earth did you pull me calling you a fanboy out of? I don't see anything stating that you're a fanboy in my post. Do you? And it's because there's not really a match for Goku in the threads he is in. And if you do so much why are you critisizing it so constantly? And no, I don't have a vocabulary limited to those two words. I don't know how you got those. And I don't give any detail because it shouldn't be necessary to give it out as to why, in my opinion, the character would win because it's pretty logical for them to win. And I support my opinion by saying they win. Is that not supporting my opinion? If it weren't then I wouldn't even respond to a thread. Oh, so you're saying I have a limited vocabulary, yet you try to pull off the 'troll' and 'fanboy' you use in every thread when you disagree with someone? Seems to me you're the one with limited vocabulary here. And when am I wrong? I said Goku wins and so do you. Your'e contradicting yourself here. And I give evidence on my opinion, I do by saying that the person wins."
You didn't? YOU always resort to calling me a fanboy if I try to debate on a subject, so it does get pretty annoying. You don't know how I got those? Have I not been clear. YOur responses are always, "____ Wins." Well how original. IT takes no thought, no time, and no effort to make a response like that. Can you now debate correctly? It's about providing facts and not just blurting out whatever comes to your mind without any support or evidence whatsoever. It's not even an arguement if you don't ive detail. If someone responds with a different opinion what then? It'd be an endless battle of contradictions. The reason I cal lyou a troll is because trolls are people that, no matterwhat, ythey stay loyal to their opinion and block out any other new ideas. How bout this thread? I actually admitted defeat! "And I give evidence on my opinion, I do by saying that the person wins." Failure logic. It's like saying "Just because""

When have I called you a fanboy? I don't recall saying that. I remember it being YOU calling ME the fanboy. In every thread, it's always you saying I'm a fanboy. You think I get annoying for you? You're the one always calling me a fanboy or a troll for no reason. And no, I don't know how you got them. And it's clear that that person would win. That requires no thinking at all. At least IMO. And I know it doesn't take any of those, I don't remember saying they did or that they should. They're merely statements. And yes, I can debate correctly, unlike you. All you can say is "You're wrong, you're a tard", 'Fanboy', or 'troll'. And you're asking me if I can debate correctly? Take a look at yourself, bud. And if someone responds with a different opinion, then you either debate it or let it go. Whoever provides more facts seems more believable. I can't believe you didn't know that. And yes, it would be contradictions everywhere because the people have two different opinions. And how is that being a troll? I knew I was right all along in this thread. It was you that was wrong here, so I felt no need to correct myself when I'm not wrong. You started losing a debate so you suddenly switched opinions. That's not admitting defeat. How is that failure logic? Any other thing I would've said you would've responded with a "You tard", 'narrow minded fanboy' or something else like that. Here's the real reason. I give evidence in my opinion when it's necessary. When people actually wonder what the evidence is because it's a debatable subject. I prefer not to just blurt out how he wins, because then someone else can conter-act that with another form that I can't counter-act. I know the character themselves could, but I can't think of a way for them to. That's why I wait a bit for others to give a scenario so I can think of a way for the opposite character to counter it. So don't try to say I don't back it up, because I do back it up.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Static Shock

Hostility will be the death of Comicvine one day.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Resonate

Static Shock says:

"Hostility will be the death of Comicvine one day."

Hostile!?! Who's hostile!?!?

grabs gun

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock says:

Ahh...everyone does it. At least once. :)

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By King_Saturn

Streets of Rage 2 is the best 2-D beat em up fighter I have ever played. Simply amazing. Only The Classic X-Men arcade game rivals it.
Post Edited:2008-02-03 17:21:08

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By MotorSteel

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
You didn't? YOU always resort to calling me a fanboy if I try to debate on a subject, so it does get pretty annoying. You don't know how I got those? Have I not been clear. YOur responses are always, "____ Wins." Well how original. IT takes no thought, no time, and no effort to make a response like that. Can you now debate correctly? It's about providing facts and not just blurting out whatever comes to your mind without any support or evidence whatsoever. It's not even an arguement if you don't ive detail. If someone responds with a different opinion what then? It'd be an endless battle of contradictions. The reason I cal lyou a troll is because trolls are people that, no matterwhat, ythey stay loyal to their opinion and block out any other new ideas. How bout this thread? I actually admitted defeat! "And I give evidence on my opinion, I do by saying that the person wins." Failure logic. It's like saying "Just because""

When have I called you a fanboy? I don't recall saying that. I remember it being YOU calling ME the fanboy. In every thread, it's always you saying I'm a fanboy. You think I get annoying for you? You're the one always calling me a fanboy or a troll for no reason. And no, I don't know how you got them. And it's clear that that person would win. That requires no thinking at all. At least IMO. And I know it doesn't take any of those, I don't remember saying they did or that they should. They're merely statements. And yes, I can debate correctly, unlike you. All you can say is "You're wrong, you're a tard", 'Fanboy', or 'troll'. And you're asking me if I can debate correctly? Take a look at yourself, bud. And if someone responds with a different opinion, then you either debate it or let it go. Whoever provides more facts seems more believable. I can't believe you didn't know that. And yes, it would be contradictions everywhere because the people have two different opinions. And how is that being a troll? I knew I was right all along in this thread. It was you that was wrong here, so I felt no need to correct myself when I'm not wrong. You started losing a debate so you suddenly switched opinions. That's not admitting defeat. How is that failure logic? Any other thing I would've said you would've responded with a "You tard", 'narrow minded fanboy' or something else like that. Here's the real reason. I give evidence in my opinion when it's necessary. When people actually wonder what the evidence is because it's a debatable subject. I prefer not to just blurt out how he wins, because then someone else can conter-act that with another form that I can't counter-act. I know the character themselves could, but I can't think of a way for them to. That's why I wait a bit for others to give a scenario so I can think of a way for the opposite character to counter it. So don't try to say I don't back it up, because I do back it up."

The reason why I called you a tard is because you called me a fanboy. And I call you a troll for your debating...which I've already shown how you've debated.

How many times have I said, "I've come to the conclusion that Goku wins"? What would that be classified as? Switched opinions? I provided facts to then see that Hulk lost. So i said, fine Hulk loses. What else should I do? keep fighting and keep rejecting ideas to become a fanboy? No thanks.

Sometimes when people make threads its to clarify why X would beat Y. Does ssaying "X wins" make it any easier to find the rue winner? no. all it does is become annoying and sometimes makes it even more difficult to decide.

So, you're saying you're way of debating is a type of plan?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Sparda

Okay, let's get this out of the way......

The meaning of "troll" on the internet, I believe (and I'm pretty sure it's general consensus) means that the person is going about posting off-topic, insulting users for no reason, or spamming.

"Fanboy", I take it that it means that the person in question believes that, no matter what, his chosen character will always win.

So far, I haven't seen anything that would make it seem that LBV is a troll or fanboy. He may often post "person a wins", but just because that character happens to be Goku half hte time doesn't make him a DBZ fanboy.

If most of the battle threads I posted in were "Samus Aran Vs. Punisher", I would, most of the time, post something similar to "Samus wins this", because I would believe it to be blatantly obvious.

LBV does the same thing......and there's nothing, IMO, majorly wrong with that.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By MotorSteel

Static Shock says:

Hostility is on every forums my friend. Whether it be name calling or fanboyism or...any other sort of flaming.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By MotorSteel

Post Deleted.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Static Shock

You shouldn't even have to ask me that.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

"Okay, let's get this out of the way...... The meaning of "troll" on the internet, I believe (and I'm pretty sure it's general consensus) means that the person is going about posting off-topic, insulting users for no reason, or spamming. "Fanboy", I take it that it means that the person in question believes that, no matter what, his chosen character will always win. So far, I haven't seen anything that would make it seem that LBV is a troll *or* fanboy. He may often post "person a wins", but just because that character happens to be Goku half hte time doesn't make him a DBZ fanboy. If most of the battle threads I posted in were "Samus Aran Vs. Punisher", I would, most of the time, post something similar to "Samus wins this", because I would believe it to be blatantly obvious. LBV does the same thing......and there's nothing, IMO, majorly wrong with that."

Thank you for clarifying that.

Static Shock says:

"You shouldn't even have to ask me that."

Yeah, cause it's obviously not MotorSteel or I.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MotorSteel says:

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
When have I called you a fanboy? I don't recall saying that. I remember it being **YOU** calling **ME** the fanboy. In every thread, it's always you saying I'm a fanboy. You think I get annoying for you? You're the one always calling me a fanboy or a troll for no reason. And no, I don't know how you got them. And it's clear that that person would win. That requires no thinking at all. At least IMO. And I know it doesn't take any of those, I don't remember saying they did or that they should. They're merely statements. And yes, I can debate correctly, unlike you. All you can say is "You're wrong, you're a tard", 'Fanboy', or 'troll'. And you're asking me if I can debate correctly? Take a look at yourself, bud. And if someone responds with a different opinion, then you either debate it or let it go. Whoever provides more facts seems more believable. I can't believe you didn't know that. And yes, it would be contradictions everywhere because the people have two different opinions. And how is that being a troll? I knew I was right all along in this thread. It was you that was wrong here, so I felt no need to correct myself when I'm not wrong. You started losing a debate so you suddenly switched opinions. That's not admitting defeat. How is that failure logic? Any other thing I would've said you would've responded with a "You tard", 'narrow minded fanboy' or something else like that. Here's the real reason. I give evidence in my opinion when it's necessary. When people actually wonder what the evidence is because it's a debatable subject. I prefer not to just blurt out how he wins, because then someone else can conter-act that with another form that I can't counter-act. I know the character themselves could, but I can't think of a way for them to. That's why I wait a bit for others to give a scenario so I can think of a way for the opposite character to counter it. So don't try to say I don't back it up, because I do back it up."
The reason why I called you a tard is because you called me a fanboy. And I call you a troll for your debating...which I've already shown how you've debated. How many times have I said, "I've come to the conclusion that Goku wins"? What would that be classified as? Switched opinions? I provided facts to then see that Hulk lost. So i said, fine Hulk loses. What else should I do? keep fighting and keep rejecting ideas to become a fanboy? No thanks. Sometimes when people make threads its to clarify why X would beat Y. Does ssaying "X wins" make it any easier to find the rue winner? no. all it does is become annoying and sometimes makes it even more difficult to decide. So, you're saying you're way of debating is a type of plan? "

When have I called you a fanboy? It's always vice-versa. You call me a DBZ fanboy or a DBZ tard. And I just say I'm not either. That's not calling you a fanboy. And that's not how I debate, I already clarified my way of debating. Did you not read what I posted above? Or do you just read the parts you want to read? And you've only said that once. Yeah, you provided facts that, this isn't true, but that Hulk won. You then started losing the arguement then said "Yeah, I just remembered Hulk is slow". Are you really that slow in the head to not figure that out right away? Or do you just do that out of the pure ignorance and hatred for DBZ? If you start losing something you suddenly switch sides due to the fact that you got nothing else to say. You just rowl people up. You said 'Fine, Hulk loses' because you lost the arguement so you suddenlpy used the old 'Yeah, I forgot this person can't do so and so'. That's how it went down. You could have realized it earlier instead of saying other people don't think before they post, meanwhile you JUST realized Hulk is slow. Yet again, that contradicts. Are you THAT self-contradictory, or are you just dumb? And you already rejected ideas. Lots of them. They were pure logic wasted on you. You just ignored them and continued to say Hulk won, and Goku lost. And if you knew that why would you even say Hulk won in the first place? And just because I say so and so win doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. In most of the threads, exampled above, are made to show how this person would win. That's how most of the Goku threads are regarding Silver Surfer v.s Goku. And if it's so annoying just ignore it. No one's telling you to respond to it. And no, it's not any kind of plan. It's just a brief period of time to wait for others to come up with scenarios so myself or others can think of a way for the opposing character to counter it.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sparda says:

"Okay, let's get this out of the way...... The meaning of "troll" on the internet, I believe (and I'm pretty sure it's general consensus) means that the person is going about posting off-topic, insulting users for no reason, or spamming. "Fanboy", I take it that it means that the person in question believes that, no matter what, his chosen character will always win. **So far, I haven't seen anything that would make it seem that LBV is a troll *or* fanboy. He may often post "person a wins", but just because that character happens to be Goku half hte time doesn't make him a DBZ fanboy.** If most of the battle threads I posted in were "Samus Aran Vs. Punisher", I would, most of the time, post something similar to "Samus wins this", because I would believe it to be blatantly obvious. LBV does the same thing......and there's nothing, IMO, majorly wrong with that."

Go ahead and check out the Superman vs Goku thread. MotorSteel came up with perfectly good logic as to why Superman wins, and also provided scans-I calculated Superman's speed vs what ever that guy's name was's speed to prove that Superman was in fact faster than Goku. Yet after our good arguements as to why Superman wins, LBV always came in with his posts "No Goku wins!" and nothing more, which is complete fanboyism over DBZ and that's how MS know's LBV is a DBZ fanboy.

Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dormammu says:

"Sparda says:
"Okay, let's get this out of the way...... The meaning of "troll" on the internet, I believe (and I'm pretty sure it's general consensus) means that the person is going about posting off-topic, insulting users for no reason, or spamming. "Fanboy", I take it that it means that the person in question believes that, no matter what, his chosen character will always win. **So far, I haven't seen anything that would make it seem that LBV is a troll *or* fanboy. He may often post "person a wins", but just because that character happens to be Goku half hte time doesn't make him a DBZ fanboy.** If most of the battle threads I posted in were "Samus Aran Vs. Punisher", I would, most of the time, post something similar to "Samus wins this", because I would believe it to be blatantly obvious. LBV does the same thing......and there's nothing, IMO, majorly wrong with that."
Go ahead and check out the Superman vs Goku thread. MotorSteel came up with perfectly good logic as to why Superman wins, and also provided scans-I calculated Superman's speed vs what ever that guy's name was's speed to prove that Superman was in fact faster than Goku. Yet after our good arguements as to why Superman wins, LBV always came in with his posts "No Goku wins!" and nothing more, which is complete fanboyism over DBZ and that's how MS know's LBV is a DBZ fanboy. "

Ok, NOW you're just putting words in my mouth. You are just saying that to be ignorant. I guess that's why you're one lost person. I'd expect as much coming from a person like you though.

Avatar image for deactived-3246821
deactived-3246821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Colt Python says:

"1.Superman is not a positive.There has been two Superman vs. Goku threads in which no one could agree on the answer.When Superman and Goku was done in Wizard Magazine which is decided on by people who know comics and Manga..Goku won.2.Goku can fly how is the flash going to touch him.3.If Goku couldn't hurt Juggernaut,Juggernaut couldn't hurt him either because he can't hit him, he can fly at ridiculous speed and run at ridiculous speed.4.Again Drax ripped Thanos's heart out,Goku could do much worse.5.Sentry isn't on Hulk's level and Goku beats him so No.And Gladiator maybe strong but no as strong as Superman whom Goku could probably beat.. "
  1. As Sparda said Wizard is rubbish, and Superman won in that debate.

2. Well how's that going to help Goku beat the Flash?

3. Stalemate-Though Juggs is going to go on forever, whereas Goku will tire-that's Juggernaut's time to shine.

4. Was Drax's powers not amplified by Death or something?

5. Sentry cant beat Goku, he's a much weaker version of Superman.

By the way... it seems you think you proved Hulk loses. The only thing you said is that Hulk cant shrug off a Kamekameha, which you dont know.

The actual reson Hulk loses is because he's too slow. Although he's probably physically stronger, Goku is just too fast. It will probably take alot of time/punches from Goku to finally drop the Hulk due to increase of anger-healing factor, strength, and invulnerability.

Superman, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Silver Surfer. All people that could beat Goku. Odin and Thanos probably could aswell.

MotorSteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By MotorSteel

"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
"MotorSteel says:
When have I called you a fanboy? I don't recall saying that. I remember it being **YOU** calling **ME** the fanboy. In every thread, it's always you saying I'm a fanboy. You think I get annoying for you? You're the one always calling me a fanboy or a troll for no reason. And no, I don't know how you got them. And it's clear that that person would win. That requires no thinking at all. At least IMO. And I know it doesn't take any of those, I don't remember saying they did or that they should. They're merely statements. And yes, I can debate correctly, unlike you. All you can say is "You're wrong, you're a tard", 'Fanboy', or 'troll'. And you're asking me if I can debate correctly? Take a look at yourself, bud. And if someone responds with a different opinion, then you either debate it or let it go. Whoever provides more facts seems more believable. I can't believe you didn't know that. And yes, it would be contradictions everywhere because the people have two different opinions. And how is that being a troll? I knew I was right all along in this thread. It was you that was wrong here, so I felt no need to correct myself when I'm not wrong. You started losing a debate so you suddenly switched opinions. That's not admitting defeat. How is that failure logic? Any other thing I would've said you would've responded with a "You tard", 'narrow minded fanboy' or something else like that. Here's the real reason. I give evidence in my opinion when it's necessary. When people actually wonder what the evidence is because it's a debatable subject. I prefer not to just blurt out how he wins, because then someone else can conter-act that with another form that I can't counter-act. I know the character themselves could, but I can't think of a way for them to. That's why I wait a bit for others to give a scenario so I can think of a way for the opposite character to counter it. So don't try to say I don't back it up, because I do back it up."
The reason why I called you a tard is because you called me a fanboy. And I call you a troll for your debating...which I've already shown how you've debated. How many times have I said, "I've come to the conclusion that Goku wins"? What would that be classified as? Switched opinions? I provided facts to then see that Hulk lost. So i said, fine Hulk loses. What else should I do? keep fighting and keep rejecting ideas to become a fanboy? No thanks. Sometimes when people make threads its to clarify why X would beat Y. Does ssaying "X wins" make it any easier to find the rue winner? no. all it does is become annoying and sometimes makes it even more difficult to decide. So, you're saying you're way of debating is a type of plan? "

When have I called you a fanboy? It's always vice-versa. You call me a DBZ fanboy or a DBZ tard. And I just say I'm not either. That's not calling you a fanboy. And that's not how I debate, I already clarified my way of debating. Did you not read what I posted above? Or do you just read the parts you want to read? And you've only said that once. Yeah, you provided facts that, this isn't true, but that Hulk won. You then started losing the arguement then said "Yeah, I just remembered Hulk is slow". Are you really that slow in the head to not figure that out right away? Or do you just do that out of the pure ignorance and hatred for DBZ? If you start losing something you suddenly switch sides due to the fact that you got nothing else to say. You just rowl people up. You said 'Fine, Hulk loses' because you lost the arguement so you suddenlpy used the old 'Yeah, I forgot this person can't do so and so'. That's how it went down. You could have realized it earlier instead of saying other people don't think before they post, meanwhile you JUST realized Hulk is slow. Yet again, that contradicts. Are you THAT self-contradictory, or are you just dumb? And you already rejected ideas. Lots of them. They were pure logic wasted on you. You just ignored them and continued to say Hulk won, and Goku lost. And if you knew that why would you even say Hulk won in the first place? And just because I say so and so win doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. In most of the threads, exampled above, are made to show how this person would win. That's how most of the Goku threads are regarding Silver Surfer v.s Goku. And if it's so annoying just ignore it. No one's telling you to respond to it. And no, it's not any kind of plan. It's just a brief period of time to wait for others to come up with scenarios so myself or others can think of a way for the opposing character to counter it."

You called me a fanboy after saying that I wouldn't except that the hulk loses. The thing is that it's not that I didn't except that the hulk lost it's that I was still trying to debate on why he could stand a chance. AND WTF are you putting words in my mouth? I DIDNT just realize hulk was slow I was trying to debate whether his regen could be used long enough for Goku to tire. (Previous aarguement)

Ok, I'm trying to not name call you in my debate against you right now, SO I don't particularly want to respond to you calling me dumb and saying that I contradict myself. I said I admitted defeat after knowing that Goku wouldn't tire that easily and that goku's kamehameha would indeed hurt the hulk majorly (current argument)

The reason I said Hulk won was to see how people would respond to my comment.

I'm really getting tired of arguing with you. I shouldn't have called you a tard.

IS there anything else you want me to explain?