Goku (Super Saiyan 4 Vs Goku (Super Saiyan God)

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheReptile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheReptile
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who would win in a fight?

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke?

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ssejllenrad

SSJGod was created to discredit SSJ4. He wins by default.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssejllenrad: Super sayian god lvl is far above ssj4.This is not a fight,it''s a slaughter

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Chibi_cute

Ssgod Rapes ss4 so bad its not even funny.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with everyone SSG stomps.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Someone has actually beaten something as a SS4.

Effulgence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Effulgence

Do they tell you the power levels of SSgod and SS4? Because that's pretty much all it comes down to in DBZ.

TheReptile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj4hulk: Dude HOW do you know that? Thats why I asked the question because GT didnt have powerlevels period, Z stopped after the Freiza saga anyway. Power levels at this point are a guess. GT goku was OP but I don't know if SSJG tops it. Bills is at least a Solar system buster because it one of the trailer for DBZ Battle of Gods, some of the next translates to "The solar system will be destroyed in a instant". SSJ4 is probably a Solar system buster too (more then likely)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Wolfrazer

GT is non-canon anyway, SSJG was made to surpass SSJ4 and the movie completely ignores GT. So ya...SSJG does beat SSJ4.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thereptile: actually bills is a galaxy buster according to db wiki.

He usually uses his power to destroy planets,[3] and he is strong enough to destroy even an entire galaxy.[12]

While facing Bills in the movie, Krillin says that the Earth is doomed. Piccolo corrects Krillin's statement and adds that the entire galaxy will cease to be.

Since GT is not canon and goku feats are not that good like having trouble lifting a building when he should have been able to do it with ease in normal form I say SSG stomps him.

Also, in the movie battle of gods SS3 goku punched a hole through king kai planet which had 10 x gravity of earth. This feat alone put him at more power than SSJ4 goku

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

IBL

Effulgence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Effulgence

@sheenlantern said:

@thereptile: Bills annhilated Buu, SSJ2 Vegeta, SSJ3 Goku, Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks, Piccolo, Android 18 and the rest of the Z-Fighters with literally no effort while at below 1% power.

SSJG Goku was able to stalemate 70% Bills until he gave up.

A feat that mathmatically, SSJ4 Goku wouldn't have been able to do.

SSJ4 Goku beat all of them except himself.

Do you know the power level of bills?

Or Omega shenron?

Canon or not it happened for a season.

Also I feel like the entire universe has been threatened since cell.

And kid buu destroyed a galaxy did he not?

TheReptile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@houseshm: in GT Goku's Ki output is massive! look at this clip

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Saiyan God was used to discredit GT, and SSJ4. SSJ4 was powerful, but it wasn't done in Akira Toriyama style, but that's what Super Saiyan God is for, in Akira Toriyama's own style.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thereptile: So...he made a hole? Kind of what like Buu did?

TheReptile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TheReptile
Effulgence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Effulgence

@effulgence:

"SSJ4 Goku beat all of them except himself."

Uh, when did this happen?

"Do you know the power level of bills?

Or Omega shenron?"

Err, no, because Toriyama dropped Power Levels after the Frieza saga when he realised what a stupid and pointless idea it was. You don't need Power Levels to know why Buuhan beats Krillin, do you?

"And kid buu destroyed a galaxy did he not?"

What, in a non-canon filler episode? Sure.

1. Sorry, I meant beats them all. None of those characters mentioned at even close to SSJ4 Goku.

If DBZ has taught you anything, 4 ascended super saiyans are not the same as 1 super saiyan 2 even if the total combined power level is higher. It has also taught you that there is nothing more inconsistent in the world than this series. We can't beat you 5 v 1, but we can be beaten to a pulp, lose 9/10th's of our power, pool it into 1 person, and they can defeat you.

2nd, ya actually it makes the strength quantifiable and therefore it would actually end the debate. If the purpose was to discredit it, you would know for sure SSG was stronger than SSJ4. You know ssj3 goku is stronger than vegeta. Goku is always stronger than vegeta. Is bills stronger than omega shenron? This you don't know because you can't quantify it vs anything realistically.

3rd. Still happened, therefore it counts.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

This.

I didn't mean that as a reason why SS4 wins, I actually think it's fairly obvious that SSG stomps, I was just making an interesting observation.

I refuse to accept that SSJG stomps or even wins without someone giving me a good reason.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@racob7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@racob7 said:

@sheenlantern said:

This.

I didn't mean that as a reason why SS4 wins, I actually think it's fairly obvious that SSG stomps, I was just making an interesting observation.

I refuse to accept that SSJG stomps or even wins without someone giving me a good reason.

- Sheen Lantern
- Sheen Lantern

I don't care what people say, DBZ is not mathematical. Math never seems to really work.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJG Goku >>> SSJ4 Goku.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thereptile: Even though goku's ki is impressive that dimension was falling apart already. Did you know SSG can absorb ki? He can just absorb all of SSJ4 attacks and then beat him down.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Goku in gt stomp goku in Dbz in base form.

Not only did he defeated Cell and frieza with ease in base form, he stalemated with general rilldo, who was stated to be as powerful as buu in ssj1. So ssj god vs Goku ssj4 is not totally one sided. And we don't even know how much power increase SSJ god gives goku

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames: that is true but this is supposed to be a god form which can let him fight evenly with gods. The other villians you listed are not gods. Also, I dont think SSJ4 goku will be able to sense SSG goku since he has godly ki. Another disadvantage for SSJ4 goku. I changed my mind about the stomp. I think it would be a close match but SSG would win.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sheenlantern: nice point about the base form. So I guess it is a stomp then

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@jgames: Goku's base form recieved a massive boost in Battle Of Gods, when he first achieve SSG all of his forms gained a boost, since when SSG wore off in his fight with Bills, he was still able to hold his own and didn't even realise he was in his base form.

So yes it is a stomp.

I need to seriously watch the movie, but my pride is not letting me until they realesed the eng dub version which just got licensed, but unfortunely also did DBZ kai, so I need to wait until they are finish with that. God damn you Funimation for trying to bring new younger fans even though that is the best option

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pope052

Hard to decide,

Bills only beat DBZ SSJ3 Goku, it is un-measurable about how he wouldfair against a GT SSJ3 Goku. SSJ4 is stronger than everyone Bills thrashed, especially since it is a DBZ Movie and is set in that period of time. In my opinion, Bills would equal either GT SSJ3 Goku, or Baby Vegeta.

I find it hard to believe SSJG Goku matched up to 100% of Bills' power, especially since the Transformation only lasts a certain amount of time.

I'm picking SSJ4 Goku. Not a complete stomp, but still without too much difficulty.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills has the power of a Quasar which are the necessary to destroy a galaxy. His super nova atack would deal damage on exatons. A single exaton would vaporize booth Earth and the moon. Super novas are know to unleash exatons in the thousands. Basically, a single atack of Bills would be unleashing the same as 100x10^34 of Nagasaki bombs, or roughly 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of nukes (the equivalent to a thousand exatons). Just to give an idea of how Bills is powerful: A quasar normally will output more energy than 400 billions of stars, and Superman Prime can't even destroy a Quasar, but is Kaioshins jobs to create them and Bills destroys them as he pleases. The amount of energy required to generate that can't even be expressed in numbers. Bilsl coudl easily destroy the solar system with a single atack.

What hopes SS4 Goku has of winning? He couldn't even level a city.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Fail

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By houseshm

@frocharocha: Im sure he can do all of this but where did you get this information?

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT is part of the offical dbgt timeline just like BoG. SSJ4 wins there are no official power levels after the Frieza saga. @frocharocha: SSJ4 Goku couldn't level a city, Kid Goku destroyed a dimension.

EffuIgence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If GT is not canon, then we are arguing non canon material and I don't see the difference.

Anyway uub is the reincarnation of kid buu, and goku spends his whole time training with him. Gods takes place before he comes into the picture. Thus, goku is weaker in gods in base form then in GT. SSj3 goku couldn't take kid buu, but goku is stronger than uub in GT and uub and even fuses to majuub and gets toyed with by baby vegeta which SSJ4 goku stomps all over.

Kid buu > dbz ssj3

Bills >>> ssj3 goku

GTGoku not even SSJ3 = uub

Majuub << Final form baby vegeta

Majuub >> Kid buu

SSJ4 Curbstomps baby vegeta all over the place. Full power Omega shenron is the only threat and like bills was stronger than goku.

Tell me looking at buu as a common denominator who you REALLY believe to be more powerful.

@sheenlantern

Goku learns the god power feeling and can copy it. He is never stronger than he was in god form.

When I said that about SSJ4, yes I mean due to the only consistent thing in DBZ, SSJ4 would be far more powerful than ssj3 and they wouldn't be able to do anything to him. All of those guys plus ssj3 goku wouldn't even touch him.

My point was to emphasize how inconsistent is it that when they are beaten to almost death with no energy left can they pool their resources and beat somebody. 9/10ths of 5 people does not equal one of them at full power. I will grant that if you take 5 arms of equal strength, put them together they swing with more force than 5 separate arms.

It looks like ssj4 is stronger really imo, but I'd probably call it more of a tie and an effort to take something that wasn't canon, and make it so by slightly changing it with a far better story and a goku wearing regular clothes.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm said:

@frocharocha: Im sure he can do all of this but where did you get this information?

It's the math i made. I just used astronomical propierty's and quimical ones used to know nuclear explosions readius to estimate Bills atacks destruction radius.

Avatar image for unbreakable_fs4
unbreakable_fs4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By unbreakable_fs4

I just don't see SSJ4 standing a chance against SSJG considering that SSJG held his own for a while against Bills and Bills is stated to be a galaxy buster. Nothing I've seen from SSJ4 Goku puts him close to this.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoG takes place before GT and Goku still had the power of the 5 saiyans at the end of the movie, he was exhausted from fighting Bills. SSJ4 Goku wins. who cares if GT is non-canon.

Djangophile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman still wins.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gt goku can prolly win in base form lol

EffuIgence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kid buu destroys a galaxy.

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha said:

Bills has the power of a Quasar which are the necessary to destroy a galaxy. His super nova atack would deal damage on exatons. A single exaton would vaporize booth Earth and the moon. Super novas are know to unleash exatons in the thousands. Basically, a single atack of Bills would be unleashing the same as 100x10^34 of Nagasaki bombs, or roughly 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of nukes (the equivalent to a thousand exatons). Just to give an idea of how Bills is powerful: A quasar normally will output more energy than 400 billions of stars, and Superman Prime can't even destroy a Quasar, but is Kaioshins jobs to create them and Bills destroys them as he pleases. The amount of energy required to generate that can't even be expressed in numbers. Bilsl coudl easily destroy the solar system with a single atack.

What hopes SS4 Goku has of winning? He couldn't even level a city.

1- Why did you love to make things up?in another thread you said that a Starquake can destroy things in light years (comparing with what Galactus did),when in fact it's nothing like that,just burst of massive gamma-radiation (granted,it can wipe the life of a planet,however the planet will still remain),it's known it can release gamma-radiation,there's no mention about physical destruction (it's your own and baseless assumption)

2-Where did you get what can an "exaton" do?And btw an exaton is 10^18 tons of tnt,so 100x10^34 of Nagasaki bomb (22k ton) is vastly superior to a "thousand exaton",it's more in the order of quadrillions of exatons (and more) instead of "a thousand"

1,000 exaton= 10E21 tons of tnt =/= 10E40 tons of tnt...

3-If you said that it can't be expressed in numbers then you don't actually know real large numbers:Googol,Googolplex,Googolduplex,Graham Number and i'm sure there still are larger numbers (TREE(3)?)...(the Googol is already larger than the number of atoms in the known Universe)

It's the math i made. I just used astronomical propierty's and quimical ones used to know nuclear explosions readius to estimate Bills atacks destruction radius.

your math is far away from being accurate

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's see.

Bills without even powering up (or trying) stomped SSj3.

Super Saiyan God stood up against Bills(70%) for an entire fight and has godly KI.

SSG >>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ4>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJ3

Also.

SSJGod was created to discredit SSJ4. He wins by default.