• 70 results
Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Jigen879

Poll Goku Ssjgod VS Goku Ssj4 (53 votes)

Goku Ssjgod 75%
Goku Ssj4 25%

Goku Ssjgod VS Goku Ssj4

• 
Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins here.

Avatar image for thenaughtytitan
TheNaughtyTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku wins here.

Nah I think i'm gonna have to go with Goku.

RedRanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very funny,

@jigen879 What version of Goku is this, is it the all red version from Battle of Gods or the new blue version from Resurrection F?

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

How is Ssj4 Goku gonna sense Ssj god goku

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redranger:

You right

Ok

One Goku red god

Goku super sayan 4

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equal

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If both same strength SSJG, if BoG vs EOS SSJ4

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

SSJG Goku stomps. GT Goku was horribly inconsistent.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJGOD in a stomp

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way if you are to keep an open mind.

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The one that's canon.

Avatar image for super_silver_silva_14
Super_Silver_Silva_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj4 is the ultimate State that a sayain can reach!!!

Why do you think the aura is red because it has God powers!

Super Sayain God Is not a Transformation! GOKU BECAME A Super Sayain God and he will stay now i that state for ever! Because he absorbed that powers and become a Sayain God.

ssj4 now in a later timeline is much stronger

botanix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ancient_god

Kakaroto

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@botanix: Ssjg gets destroyed by planetbusts lol

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: he did get cut by glass, it was during the battle with omega shenron, he punched goku in the gut, caught him, then let him fall. Then it's shown goku got cut by the glass on the ground

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj4 is the ultimate State that a sayain can reach!!!

Why do you think the aura is red because it has God powers!

Super Sayain God Is not a Transformation! GOKU BECAME A Super Sayain God and he will stay now i that state for ever! Because he absorbed that powers and become a Sayain God.

ssj4 now in a later timeline is much stronger

Seeing as it's not canon no it really isn't. Also the aura of SSGod is red. Also SSGod is a transformation, simply one that continues to effect the user after they have fallen out of the state, whereupon the user becomes a Saiyan Beyond God and has internalized the God Ki of SSGod.

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@precrisisbardock: he did get cut by glass, it was during the battle with omega shenron, he punched goku in the gut, caught him, then let him fall. Then it's shown goku got cut by the glass on the ground

No, he saw his reflection in the glass.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: I mean he had just punched throw a guys stomach a few minutes earlier, he hadn't even touched the glass

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: yes he did

He falls down and you see his hand right on top of the glass

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@precrisisbardock: yes he did

He falls down and you see his hand right on top of the glass

He falls into the ground and his hand is clearly above the glass.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By PreCrisisBardock

@dbzk1999: he obviously didn't touch the glass

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@precrisisbardock: it shows him landing, then it shows him pulling himself up with the glass underneath his hand

It's obvious he landed on the glass

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: No it isn't, his hand wasn't on the glass. Regardless you're trying to lowball

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: ss4 stomps hard. He maintains his super saiyan god power constantly so anything after is going to be stronger. And for those arguing about whats canon and what isnt. Canon is a western idea that the japanese dont use. Unless its clealy stated to be unofficial that is, which gt hasnt been stated to be. Im the end ss4 godstomps hehe

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@undefined: ss4 stomps hard. He maintains his super saiyan god power constantly so anything after is going to be stronger. And for those arguing about whats canon and what isnt. Canon is a western idea that the japanese dont use. Unless its clealy stated to be unofficial that is, which gt hasnt been stated to be. Im the end ss4 godstomps hehe

GT is retconned entirely and is being replaced by Dragon Ball Super. Do you know what retcon means? And yes, Japanese also know what canon means. It's you who doesn't.

Read more about Dragon Ball Super, which is canon and where God characters exist. GT exists in a weaker timeline where there are no Gods

Dragon Ball Super

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@josephgomes619: give me a clear source to back up your claims. Super hasnt been called a retcon, replacement, or redo by anybody except for gt haters. Toriyama doesnt acknowledge a canon. He hasnt even spoken the word (in japanese of course). Get us some sources or your statements wont matter.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at people trying to canonize GT.

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: lol at people trying to non-canonize gt

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@letterzero: No trying required. It's called having a lick of sense. It would be like arguing with someone who thinks the sky is purple. It's best we allow you to keep on with your ignorance. Logic cannot change your mind.

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LetterZero

@nomar: source where gt is expicitly stated as non-canon please. Until then its best we let you keep on with your ignorance.

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@letterzero:

No Caption Provided

TRANSLATION

-

ドラゴンボールDVD BOXを買っていただいたみなさん、ほんとうにありがとうございます。

I am truly thankful to all of you who bought this Dragon Ball GT DVD Box.

連載していた ドラゴンボールが無事終了し、本来なまけもののボクは やっと しめきり地獄から解放されめちゃめちゃ 喜んでいました。

Having quietly ended Dragon Ball in serialization, I, who am lazy by nature, was happy to finally be liberated from Deadline Hell.

テレビアニメの方はもうすこし続けたいとのことでしたが、ボクはもうこれ以上は…。というわけでドラゴンボールのアニメはストーリーも含め、すっかりアニメスタッフの方々におまかせすることになったのです。

The people from the TV anime were wanting to continue just a little further, but since I didn't want to do any more than I already had, I ended up leaving everything, including the story, up to the people on the anime staff.

それが『ドラゴンボールGT』です。

That is "Dragon Ball GT".

GTというのはクルマ用語で「グランツーリスモ」つまり速くて高性能なクルマってことですが、この場合は宇宙を駆けまわるっていう設定でしたので「グランドツーリング」壮大な旅という意味を込んでGTとしました。

"GT" is an automotive term, "gran turismo" -- in other words, a fast, powerful car. But in this case, since the plan was to be running all around the universe, I made it GT, carrying the meaning of a great journey, "grand touring."

GTでボクがやったことといえば このタイトルと最初の主要メンバー、一部のメカデザインと数枚のイメージカットだけですが、ずっとドラゴンボールを続けていただいてきた優秀なスタッフのみなさんなので 安心して おまかせすることができたのです。

In GT, the only contributions that I made were the title, the initial main character designs, some of the mecha designs, and a number of image cuts. But thanks to the excellent staff that I was having keep continuing Dragon Ball, I was able to relax and leave it to them.

とくに、アニメーターの中鶴くんは すごい腕前で、ボクの絵のクセなんかをあっというまに会得してしまい、ときどき自分でも このキャラデザインを描いたのは、ボクか?中鶴くんか? などとわからなくなることがあったりするぐらいです。

In particular, the animator Nakatsuru-kun is so skilled, and has such understanding of the peculiarities of my drawings, that there have been times that even I have been like, "Did I draw this character design, or did Nakatsuru-kun?," not being able to tell the difference.

たとえば このGTに登場する『スーパーサイヤ人4』というのは中鶴くんのデザインで、上に描いた絵は、ボクがそれを見て描いた 似顔絵なんです。うまく描いたでしょうか?

For example, "Super Saiyan 4," which appears in GT, was Nakatsuru-kun's design. The image I drew above is the likeness I made after looking at it. Did I do a good job?

原作 ドラゴンボールの 壮大なサイドストーリーであるドラゴンボールGTを ボクといっしょに楽しく観ていただければ 幸いです。

If you are able, along with me, to enjoy watching the original Dragon Ball's grand side-story Dragon Ball GT, you will be pleased.

鳥山明

Akira Toriyama

he calls it a side story

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: Technically, "side story" just means "a story that happens on the side". Anything that happens in the same universe as the main story but that isn't a direct sequel or direct prequel can be called a side story. For example, if Toriyama suddenly decided to make a new manga depicting Yajirobe's life between the end of the Cell Saga and the end of the Buu Saga, it could be described as a side story to Dragonball, regardless of its status in canon, because it's supposed to happen on the side of the the main story.

So basically Toriyama is just being very vague because he doesn't care about the concept of "canonicity".

oblivion360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By oblivion360

@letterzero: except for the fact that gt was made as a sequel to the series picking up right were the anime/manga ended with the main cast going on adventures and dealing with new threats. if it was just about pan and her adventure your explanation would make sense, but that's not the case. toriyama had little involvement in the making of gt and he calls it a side story which takes away it's place as a sequel. thus for it to exist it must take place in an alternate universe. since BOG confirmed DBZ has a multiverse it's not far fetched.

gt takes place in a universe were they didn't meet the gods. it's a side story to the main continuity

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: except side story doesnt mean different reality. If it did he would have compared it to movie canon as he has in the past. Your statement of gt taking place in a different dimension has to have solid fact else it just doesnt weigh in as a true statement. I like your idea though.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO at anyone trying to argue for the canonicity of Dragon Ball GT. Don't worry about the fact that Battle of the Gods already contradicted it (Age of the Pilaf Gang, Bulla not being born yet, God Ki, SSGod) and that Resurrection of F does the same (Freiza's new Golden Form, the fact he's resurrected at all, SSGSS, Freiza being a cyborg when we see him in hell) or anything and Akira clearly isn't taking it into account going forward. No, let's instead jump through hoops to explain why it's canon, when there's nothing to indicate that it is.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT is not canon, the Manga is first and foremost, even filler from Dragon Ball Z was edited out of Dragon Ball Kai to tie it closer to the Manga.

It's common knowledge, I thought he'd even stated as such as the majority of the DBZ movies are not canon. As far as I'm aware only "Bardock the Father of Goku" and (I think) "The History of Trunks" are canon. Regardless, the new movies and series follow on from the end of DBZ, as GT did as well there is no way both cam be canon.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@letterzero: cooler is shown in gt

All movies 1-13 are stated to have taken place in alternate dimensions from the main story (manga)

Just wanted to say that

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a segment of this site that want things to be canon just because they liked them. Be it DB GT or other unnamed(you all know what I'm talking about) properties.

Jhaigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God is a stronger transformation but EoS SSJ4 Goku is much stronger than RoF SSJGod Goku.

zfighter18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LetterZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: even kanzenshuu shares this opinion. Its based in validity and hasnt been disproven even by gt haters. @dbzk1999: that was a cameo. Et appeared in starwars but that doesnt make him a star wars alien. He is never mentioned again.

nishi99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nathaniel_christopher: Great points, but Bulla is canon. GT Hell also seemed really non canon to me as well when it first came out. Plus Beerus stated Goku still needs super saiyan to beat Frieza in BoG, while in GT he didn't and beat Cell in base as well.

Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nishi99 said:

@nathaniel_christopher: Great points, but Bulla is canon. GT Hell also seemed really non canon to me as well when it first came out. Plus Beerus stated Goku still needs super saiyan to beat Frieza in BoG, while in GT he didn't and beat Cell in base as well.

Oh I know, she's in the finale of Z. What I meant was that previously, Bulla was clearly older than Pan. Whereas now Pan has been born, yet there's still no mention of Bulma even being pregnant again.