#1 Posted by OmegaShenron (54 posts) - - Show Bio

After Goku defeated Omega Shenron Bills wakes up again and challenges Goku.

Fight takes place in some random Mountain.

And lets consider gt WAS canon since their is no proof it isn't.

My vote is on Goku in effortless curbstomb but I wanna see what others say.

#2 Edited by xlab3000 (2772 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills

#3 Posted by Perethorn (2750 posts) - - Show Bio

For what they said, Bills should win.

But until i don´t watch Battle of the Gods i can´t really say that much.

#4 Edited by OmegaShenron (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Even with Goku stating Baby was the strongest power he has ever felt? Then Supreme kai stating ssj4 was the strongest power he has ever felt? Remember there is no proof gt was non canon so considering this, wouldn't this fight be like ssj3 goku vs freiza because of time passed training?

#5 Edited by xlab3000 (2772 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Pope052 (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku could arguably win.. i'm probably not the man for the argument, but I think he could take it..

#7 Posted by Dreadpool10 (483 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills wins.

And it was clearly stated somewhere that Dragon Ball GT is Non Canon. It is basically light a "What if?" saga.

#8 Posted by Pope052 (2591 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10:

Canon or not, that doesn't mean you can't use the characters in battle..

#9 Posted by Jmarshmallow (2716 posts) - - Show Bio

To me, Goku always has been and always will be the strongest character in the Dragon Ball series.

Jmarshmallow

#10 Edited by Wolfrazer (4938 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills.

#11 Edited by thelocust619 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

@omegashenron: buuut there is proof. Akira Toriyama didnt work on GT and has already retconned many plot events that took place during the saga. Battle of the Gods is a test movie to see how well a new dbz series would do (it passed) and thus not much has been revealed as far as potential limits so nothing can be taken for Bills' stats, and ssj4 Goku is STUPIDLY inconsistent and was cut by glass. This should be deleted, the premise for the thread is all wrong, literally nothing useful is known about bills other then he doesn't get cut by stupid glass, and ssj4 goku is unmeasurable because hes an inconsistent waste of a character from a waste of a series and has pathetic feats.

#12 Posted by the_last_kryptonian (868 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000: Even with Goku stating Baby was the strongest power he has ever felt? Then Supreme kai stating ssj4 was the strongest power he has ever felt? Remember there is no proof gt was non canon so considering this, wouldn't this fight be like ssj3 goku vs freiza because of time passed training?

The proof that it isn't canon is the fact it wasn't made by Akira Toriyama.

#14 Posted by OmegaShenron (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: But again thats not proof. And he is listed in the credits for Gt because he oversaw the project. Mgs Ground zero isn't being made by Kojima because he's working on 5 but does that mean it's non canon? Even when he said the story is right before 5 and is a set up. Toriyami even said he made the design for ssj4. Lets not mention Gt is in the official db timeline

#15 Posted by nickzambuto (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

@thelocust619: But again thats not proof. And he is listed in the credits for Gt because he oversaw the project. Mgs Ground zero isn't being made by Kojima because he's working on 5 but does that mean it's non canon? Even when he said the story is right before 5 and is a set up. Toriyami even said he made the design for ssj4. Lets not mention Gt is in the official db timeline

Kojima DID direct Ground Zeroes doe.

#16 Edited by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku in a stomp.

#17 Edited by Dreadpool10 (483 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Dreadpool10 (483 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

SSJ4 would never beat SSj3 Goku with a tap on the shoulder.

Bills stomps.

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (26491 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought DBZ battles where banned?

#21 Edited by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

@dreadpool10: seriously...? You guys realize base gt goku = ssj3 dbz goku , meaning ssj4 goku is 4000x stronger than dbz goku.

#22 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by NighThunder (2241 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by thelocust619 (1924 posts) - - Show Bio

In this site things apparently go by feats in which case ssj4 goku is again far too inconsistent to count. Even before battle of gods I never counted gt because I'm ashamed of it. Ik the stats and how strong ssj4 goku is supposed to be, but he just never displayed this. If that's cannon then the only explanations are brain damage or his power varies so dramatically that he can't even handle simple town busting attacks from super 17. There is no excuse, please don't. Just stop. Stop. We are free from GT. SSj4 gets hit into a window and dies because Bills is officially the second strongest person currently in the dbz universe

#25 Edited by OmegaShenron (54 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux: You do realize base goku in gt was as strong as ssj3 goku in Z?

This is Goku fighting General Rildo who he states is stronger than buu. Keep in mind that he was also beating Rildo badly without even going SSJ1 whom like I said before is stronger than Buu who ssj3 Goku in z had lots of trouble with. Not to mention both Rildo and Goku were not even in their second forms. Now imagine Base goku being as strong as the ssj3 that fought Bills and multiply it by 400x

EDIT: Actually you can even multiply it more than a 400 considering Goku got more power from other z fighters like Gohan and goten and many more.

In which Omega still beat two SSj4 senseless

#26 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (4918 posts) - - Show Bio

The same SSJ 4 that couldn't lift a bus? Lol GT's a joke

#27 Posted by Tohoma (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

The same SSJ 4 that couldn't lift a bus? Lol GT's a joke

^This

In reality SSJ3 dbz > SSJ4 GT

#28 Edited by Date_Masamune (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Bills wins SSJ4 Goku was getting cut by glass and struggled to hold up a building.