• 141 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

No energy attacks. Hal Jorden says this lvl 3 has only 100 ton strength.....or so he says. What does anyone else think? Would goku lose?
#2 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
How the hell does anyone know what Goku's physical strength is ? When was it ever really stated ? Sure you can try and calculate some things Goku has done within the Gravity Training and what not but still... we dont know how strong Goku really is physically
#3 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku he is better a combat and much faster than hulkbuster iron man

#4 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Doom said:
"Goku he is better a combat and much faster than hulkbuster iron man"
Hmmm...maybe so
#5 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

HEH

#6 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku would turn Tony Stark into "Iron Spam".

#7 Edited by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio

Trunks had the strength to lift up the deathball which has a force equal to an amount of  millions of tons. And he did it with one hand. Everyone from the Frieza race to the Saiyan race is just about as strong as the strongest Hulk and potentially even stronger. Even the Namekians are stronger than Hulk. They can grab an entire skyscrapper and toss it miles away if they wanted to. Hulk Buster Ironman have this kind of strength? I doubt it.

Then there's speed. Goku during the Ginyu Force battle was undoubtably faster than light. He's so fast that he left an after image of himself while the Ginyu force was trying to hit the still Goku. During his fight with Frieza from begining to the 1st deathball strike to the end of planet namek... The fight only lasted 5 mins. That's how fast Goku and Frieza moved during their what seemed to be 2 day battle... The battle between Goku and Frieza only lasted 5 minutes. I don't think Ironman for even the Flash can move at this speed. It's like Goku & Frieza slowed down the time around themself so that they can fight without the worry of the 5 minute timer distrating them.

On top of all this is Fighting Abilities. I'm sure Stark is a very endowed fighter, but I'm also aware that Goku is a supreme galactic master of universal martial arts. That means: "WITHOUT POWER, STRENGTH, SPEED, OR USAGE OF ENERGY ATTACKS" Goku is still more dangerous in close range striking and submission technigues. The stuff above and in CAPS only mean that he can be THAT much deadlier.

So Hulk Buster Iron fighting SS3 Goku is a joke. SS3 Goku is times 3 out of everything I said up above.

Goku wins.

#8 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL wut?

#9 Posted by Erik (33014 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm.... Can SSJ3 Goku take out the Hulk? What about Red Hulk?

#10 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he can the speed would over wealm hulk but if he was to go blows with hulk he would lose.

#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"Trunks had the strength to lift up the deathball which has a force equal to an amount of  millions of tons. And he did it with one hand. Everyone from the Frieza race to the Saiyan race is just about as strong as the strongest Hulk and potentially even stronger. Even the Namekians are stronger than Hulk. They can grab an entire skyscrapper and toss it miles away if they wanted to. Hulk Buster Ironman have this kind of strength? I doubt it.

Then there's speed. Goku during the Ginyu Force battle was undoubtably faster than light. He's so fast that he left an after image of himself while the Ginyu force was trying to hit the still Goku. During his fight with Frieza from begining to the 1st deathball strike to the end of planet namek... The fight only lasted 5 mins. That's how fast Goku and Frieza moved during their what seemed to be 2 day battle... The battle between Goku and Frieza only lasted 5 minutes. I don't think Ironman for even the Flash can move at this speed. It's like Goku & Frieza slowed down the time around themself so that they can fight without the worry of the 5 minute timer distrating them.

On top of all this is Fighting Abilities. I'm sure Stark is a very endowed fighter, but I'm also aware that Goku is a supreme galactic master of universal martial arts. That means: "WITHOUT POWER, STRENGTH, SPEED, OR USAGE OF ENERGY ATTACKS" Goku is still more dangerous in close range striking and submission technigues. The stuff above and in CAPS only mean that he can be THAT much deadlier.

So Hulk Buster Iron fighting SS3 Goku is a joke. SS3 Goku is times 3 out of everything I said up above.

Goku wins."
wow....this guy makes more sense then Lantern Prime. 
#12 Posted by Erik (33014 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
wow....this guy makes more sense then Lantern Prime. "
That's because you are talking about Lantern Prime. Lol.
#13 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Stance Castro said:
"Trunks had the strength to lift up the deathball which has a force equal to an amount of  millions of tons. And he did it with one hand. Everyone from the Frieza race to the Saiyan race is just about as strong as the strongest Hulk and potentially even stronger. Even the Namekians are stronger than Hulk. They can grab an entire skyscrapper and toss it miles away if they wanted to. Hulk Buster Ironman have this kind of strength? I doubt it.

Goku wins."

*walks in takes a sniff of the air*

Is that sarcasm i smell?
#14 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"oldmagic said:
That's because you are talking about Lantern Prime. Lol."
True. Wonder where Hal Jorden is gonna come. That guy is the same as Lantern but on opposite side lol talk about keeping the balance of fanboyism....is that a word? 0_0 
#15 Posted by Erik (33014 posts) - - Show Bio

I looked it up and it is able to be found online so I have used it a few times. Lol.

#16 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"erik said:
"oldmagic said:
That's because you are talking about Lantern Prime. Lol."
True. Wonder where Hal Jorden is gonna come. That guy is the same as Lantern but on opposite side lol talk about keeping the balance of fanboyism....is that a word? 0_0 "

the thing is some of the stuff Hal says really happened in GT
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:

Goku wins."
Huh ?
#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats wrong King? 

#19 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

he fell off his throne

#20 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
How does this Castro dude say all this stuff ? How does he know the mass of a Deathball ? Or how does he know what Goku's speed was during his battle with the Ginyu Force ? What type of source is this dude using ?
#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
How does this Castro dude say all this stuff ? How does he know the mass of a Deathball ? Or how does he know what Goku's speed was during his battle with the Ginyu Force ? What type of source is this dude using ? "
Well for one, the Deathball was practically drilling through millions of miles down to the earths core, one would have to think the death ball should weigh something more then just a couple of tones. And if you watch the movie, Bardock special, the Death Ball crushed the planet with it's weight alone before it destroyed it, so one would think it would weigh allot. As for the speed during Ginyu force, how can you measure someone's who speed was so much that it looked like he phased himself like superman did with Doomsday. And i bet my ass anything that the DC stole that technique from Goku. 
#22 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
How does this Castro dude say all this stuff ? How does he know the mass of a Deathball ? Or how does he know what Goku's speed was during his battle with the Ginyu Force ? What type of source is this dude using ? "
Well for one, the Deathball was practically drilling through millions of miles down to the earths core, one would have to think the death ball should weigh something more then just a couple of tones. And if you watch the movie, Bardock special, the Death Ball crushed the planet with it's weight alone before it destroyed it, so one would think it would weigh allot. As for the speed during Ginyu force, how can you measure someone's who speed was so much that it looked like he phased himself like superman did with Doomsday. And i bet my ass anything that the DC stole that technique from Goku. "
But these are all reasonable thoughts... there is no proof of how fast Goku can move and there was no indication of how much the Deathball weighed... so nothing here is official just inferred. Mangas usually dont take the time to explain the scientific calculations of the feats that are done
#23 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
How does this Castro dude say all this stuff ? How does he know the mass of a Deathball ? Or how does he know what Goku's speed was during his battle with the Ginyu Force ? What type of source is this dude using ? "
Well for one, the Deathball was practically drilling through millions of miles down to the earths core, one would have to think the death ball should weigh something more then just a couple of tones. And if you watch the movie, Bardock special, the Death Ball crushed the planet with it's weight alone before it destroyed it, so one would think it would weigh allot. As for the speed during Ginyu force, how can you measure someone's who speed was so much that it looked like he phased himself like superman did with Doomsday. And i bet my ass anything that the DC stole that technique from Goku. "
But these are all reasonable thoughts... there is no proof of how fast Goku can move and there was no indication of how much the Deathball weighed... so nothing here is official just inferred. Mangas usually dont take the time to explain the scientific calculations of the feats that are done "
True, but lets look at it this way. While manga's don't do such things, that doesn't mean people can't figure it out. Take a look at this guy for example. This villan here could make anyone blow up with just a glance. Does that mean he could destroy Superman? even though they never really explained his powers?

caption
caption

#24 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
How does this Castro dude say all this stuff ? How does he know the mass of a Deathball ? Or how does he know what Goku's speed was during his battle with the Ginyu Force ? What type of source is this dude using ? "
But these are all reasonable thoughts... there is no proof of how fast Goku can move and there was no indication of how much the Deathball weighed... so nothing here is official just inferred. Mangas usually dont take the time to explain the scientific calculations of the feats that are done "
True, but lets look at it this way. While manga's don't do such things, that doesn't mean people can't figure it out. Take a look at this guy for example. This villan here could make anyone blow up with just a glance. Does that mean he could destroy Superman? even though they never really explained his powers?

caption
caption

"
Who Knows ? There needs to be more of a story arc given on the character to see if he does in fact have limit to his destructive powers. Its hard to say what he is totally capable of from a few scans
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, i read the story. I read all of it and this is my favorite manga of all time. This guy's evilness makes Darkseid look stupid. Not in terms of intelligence but in terms of being evil lol

#26 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Well, i read the story. I read all of it and this is my favorite manga of all time. This guy's evilness makes Darkseid look stupid. Not in terms of intelligence but in terms of being evil lol"
Oh Really ? Goody

lol
#27 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
But these are all reasonable thoughts... there is no proof of how fast Goku can move and there was no indication of how much the Deathball weighed... so nothing here is official just inferred. Mangas usually dont take the time to explain the scientific calculations of the feats that are done "
If you watch the show or even read the comics. the entire fight between Goku and Freza only lasted for 5 mins. Do the calculation on that.
#28 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
But these are all reasonable thoughts... there is no proof of how fast Goku can move and there was no indication of how much the Deathball weighed... so nothing here is official just inferred. Mangas usually dont take the time to explain the scientific calculations of the feats that are done "
If you watch the show or even read the comics. the entire fight between Goku and Freza only lasted for 5 mins. Do the calculation on that."
And that lasted how many episodes? lol that is one hell of a long fight in that five minutes. Can anyone come up with this argument?
#29 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and everything in the Dragon ball universe as far as strength and speed in concerned is uncalacable. The limits of strength and speed had been broken after the Sayan saga so after the Freza saga, imagination only implies the true power of the most powerful Dragon ball Z characters.

#30 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
If you watch the show or even read the comics. the entire fight between Goku and Freza only lasted for 5 mins. Do the calculation on that."
Eh get your facts straight. Goku and Frieza's fight lasted 5 hours because Namek's time zone is shoter than earths. He said 5 minutes with in the time period of Namek
#31 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

huh?

#32 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah and Goku at Kaio Kan X 3  is enoguh to beat Hulkbuster suit.

#33 Posted by Stance Castro (301 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
Eh get your facts straight. Goku and Frieza's fight lasted 5 hours because Namek's time zone is shoter than earths. He said 5 minutes with in the time period of Namek"
I think I should spit on you for being so dumb.
#34 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

I have facts to back that up because Dende said that Namekian calender period is shorter than earhs when they were talking about using the Dragon Balls.

You spit in my face yo'r pretty much a dead man.

#35 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
Eh get your facts straight. Goku and Frieza's fight lasted 5 hours because Namek's time zone is shoter than earths. He said 5 minutes with in the time period of Namek"
I think I should spit on you for being so dumb."
By what you said about Trunks lifting the deathball weighing more than 1 million tones SSJ3 Goku could probably lift planets with no problem. Your calculations are correct on the deathball, it was crushing Planet Vegeta with its weight and mass before exploding and to crush a planet you must weigh much more or less a million tones. I knew DBZ characters were strong but I didn't think they were that strong.
#36 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

It probalby weighed more than that. Probably a force that can destroy the planet  weigh as much as one.

#37 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

It probalby weighed more than that. Probably a force that can destroy the planet  weigh as much as one.

#38 Posted by Theracles (1366 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"It probalby weighed more than that. Probably a force that can destroy the planet  weigh as much as one."

Yes that may be right, so Trunks could have been lifting the weight of a planet with one arm.
#39 Edited by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not crazy  to assume

#40 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"I have facts to back that up because Dende said that Namekian calender period is shorter than earhs when they were talking about using the Dragon Balls.

You spit in my face yo'r pretty much a dead man."
Unfortunately, your talking about the annual calendar here, that has nothing to do with rotational time periods of night and day.

Also,  if your on earth and it takes 5 minutes to run a mile, and you go to another planet (with the same gravity well) and run at the same speed for 5 min, guess what it still took 5 minutes!!  Just because a planet is different in size does not necessarily change the temporal quotient (time frame factor).  5 min on Earth is 5 min on Namek.
#41 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio
Theracles said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"It probalby weighed more than that. Probably a force that can destroy the planet  weigh as much as one."

Yes that may be right, so Trunks could have been lifting the weight of a planet with one arm."
Oh wow. the amount of flawed logic is amazing. this was never consistant with Trunks. To say the Deathball weighed more than a million tons is ridiculous.

What you see in the Bardock Movie, saying it crushed the planet before it reached it is false. It impacted the planet and created cracks in the plates of the planet. Its weight is never implied nor shown.
#42 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@ oldmagic. why do do this man??? seriously?

#43 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

anyway, ss3 goku for the instant win. pin hulk buster on android 17 or something to make it more intreting.

#44 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"@ oldmagic. why do do this man??? seriously?"
cause i'm bored. lol
#45 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wins this easily.The Hulkbuster is no more powerful than the Androids..SSJ3 Goku is beyond that level.Not to mention the enormous speed advantage.The Hulkbuster as you might imagine is Tony's slowest,heaviest armor..it's for power and not much else.

#46 Posted by King Saturn (224286 posts) - - Show Bio
Stance Castro said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"King Saturn said:
"oldmagic said:
"Whats wrong King? "
5 Minutes ? You got scans or something to show us this ?
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91262 posts) - - Show Bio

Stance Castro? Get off my d#ck already!!!!

#48 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

old magic either you hate dbz or you just love to piss people off lol

#49 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Ego said:
"old magic either you hate dbz or you just love to piss people off lol"
hmm...spite threads, dbz threads, curbstomp threads....yea, i think i have this problem of doing that to either piss people off or of boredom. 
#50 Posted by Ego (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

it's not bordom, i know that as fact... i think you're trying to fish something out... i'm not sure what kind of a fish you want to catch though... maybe a stinky one.