• 112 results
mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mlunny1121

Goku can only go Super Saiyan 3. Can use a solar system for Spirit Bomb. Has three senzu beans.

vs.

1) Frieza fused with King Cold

2) Perfect Cell

3) Majin Vegeta

4) Fat Buu

5) Hirudegarn

6) Broly

7) Pikon fused with Supreme Kai

8) Ultimate Gohan

9) Super Buu

10) Janemba

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gustofwind

If this was Goku when he beat Kid Buu, I'd say he loses round 1. But BOG gave him a massive power increase so I see him stopping at the Gods of Olympus. I don't know much about them but if I remember correctly Zeus beat the titans, one of which held up the earth.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gustofwind: true I know he can't clear this. I wish I could put marvel/DC characters buy I know its against the rules. O had Flash team (Barry Allen and Jay Garrick) before I put Gods of Olympus there lol

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Ulqiorra and Kenpachi are above Majin Vegeta?

Anyway, with the inclusion of characters outside of the DBZ-Verse, this is not allowed.

@god_spawn@deranged_midget

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager
Avatar image for flashgreatersigneveryone
FlashGreaterSignEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for albertphytagoras
Albertphytagoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at gods of olympus...

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku clears. He's easily stronger than Gohan at the end of BOG and the Pikon fusion would probably be similar is strength to Mystic Gohan due to Pikon being almost SSJ2 level and Supreme Kai being a bit weaker than that.

Rulerofthevine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 10 or clears.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, 5, 6, 7 and definitely beyond. If they use potara, then it's frieza multiplied by his father. Assuming they're equal (they're not Cold was stated stronger) that's 120 million squared or 1.44e+16 or 14 quadrillion if I did my math right. That's far above anything Goku has reached.

mlunny1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DarkRaiden: Goku beat Hirudegarn as a Ssj3 with his dragonfist move. And FriezaCold would probably lose due to jobbing.

KnightOfZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should make it pretty far. He could get 3 zen Kai heals, so I imagine he makes it at least to 6, and if he makes it past there, I think he can clear

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ssj_god

@mlunny1121:

stops at 9 .. because he was clearly at a disadvantage in that fight until he and vegeta fused

@darkraiden said:

Stops at 1, 5, 6, 7 and definitely beyond. If they use potara, then it's frieza multiplied by his father. Assuming they're equal (they're not Cold was stated stronger) that's 120 million squared or 1.44e+16 or 14 quadrillion if I did my math right. That's far above anything Goku has reached.

yeah right... teen trunks cut and killed both of them (frieza and his father) in single swings in ssj1 mode -_-

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mlunny1121:

stops at 9 .. because he was clearly at a disadvantage in that fight until he and vegeta fused

@darkraiden said:

yeah right... teen trunks cut and killed both of them (frieza and his father) in single swings in ssj1 mode -_-

Yeah. He was like 150 million. Remember fusion made Goten and Trunks (both that same level) waaaay stronger than SSJ3 Goku and that was the dance which is weaker than Potara.

TheIrishDoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Which would make Vegito insanely more powerful than he seemed to be (true, he was pretty much playing games with Super Buu with absorbed Mystic Gohan, but he still had to push himself a little bit at times). I don't think that the Potara fusion can be understood with straight math. It's clearly more than just adding the power together, but nowhere near multiplied together either. It seems to somehow combine not only the power, but also the training, experience, drive, and natural talent of both of the original beings, to create something greater than the sum of their parts. If we said that Goku at that point (base form) was 100,000,000 (just as a number which is usable, since I have no idea what his power level actually was), and Vegeta was about the same, then base form Vegito (who seemed to be significantly stronger than SSJ3 Goku) I'd place at 100,000,000,000. Which is a huge jump to be sure, but a lot less than the 10,000,000,000,000,000 that base form Vegito would have to be in order to be the multiplied power of Goku and Vegeta.

Also, if the powers are multiplied together, then what happens when Vegito turns SSJ? Do you get the regular 50x multiplier that a regular SS gets, or do you get a 2500x multiplier, since you are taking into account both Vegeta's and Goku's SSJ boost?

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@mlunny1121:

@darkraiden said:

Yeah. He was like 150 million. Remember fusion made Goten and Trunks (both that same level) waaaay stronger than SSJ3 Goku and that was the dance which is weaker than Potara.

what? i was talking about teen trunks when he killed that frieza and his father

wait.. did you just said gotenks was waaay stronger than ssj3 goku???!!! o.O

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@mlunny1121:

Hold a tournament, Marvel vs DBZ.

Anyway of course he doesn't clear, stops at Broly.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This list is out of order

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Gustofwind

@darkraiden said:

Potara King Cold and Freiza Fusion would probably be equivalent to Mystic Gohan at best. Broly got beaten by a handful of fighters that Goku completely outclasses in BOG, Broly is easily the most overrated DBZ character of all time. Goku already beat Hirudegarn. I believe Toei have already stated that Bills is stronger than Vegito which by default means Goku would be stronger than the Pikon/Supreme Kai fusion as it would be weaker than Vegito and Goku put up a good fight against Bills. There's a very small chance that both the Pikon fusion and Vegito are weaker than Bills but stronger than Goku but that seems very unlikely considering Vegito would be quite a bit stronger than the Pikon fusion to the extent that he'd outclass him, so if Goku can put up a good fight against someone stronger than Vegito but the Pikon fusion can't put up a good fight against Vegito that would imply Goku is stronger than the Pikon fusion. It's possible that Goku might always have godly ki now too, I don't believe it's clarified whether or not he retains godly ki when not in his SSJ God form, but he does retain some of the SSJ Gods power so it's possible. If Goku has godly ki then there's even less hope for the gauntlet winning because they wouldn't be able to sense his ki.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DarkRaiden

@ssj_god said:

@darkraiden said:

@ssj_god said:

@mlunny1121:

@darkraiden said:

what? i was talking about teen trunks when he killed that frieza and his father

wait.. did you just said gotenks was waaay stronger than ssj3 goku???!!! o.O

Me too. He was about 150 million I'd say.

And yeah Gotenks is much stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Janemba.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He should be able to easily beat Majiin Vegeta, Broly, and Perfect Cell. All of them are SSJ2 level at most.

Hirudegarn and Fat Buu will give him trouble, but he should probably win.

Janemba and Super Buu would beat him as they were shown to.

No idea on the what-if fusions.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and Ultimate Gohan beats him; but it's an entertaining fight.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Replying is broken for me, so whatever)

I've seen it, but it doesn't change anything. SSJ God isn't allowed, only SSJ3; the fact the OP mentions the SSJ3 transformation suggests that this is Goku before Battle of Gods, considering he (according to Toriyama) stopped using transformations at all after the events of that film.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

Gohan should stop him in all honesty.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Should clear, or Gohan might stop him. Honestly Gohan only really had feats against Cell, and we don't know how well he would do against Buu since he didn't go "ultimate" against him. Unless the implication in DBZ is he can do it at will, and it didn't help much.

Avatar image for thebeastslayer3
thebeastslayer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By thebeastslayer3

buu saga ssj3 goku would loose to ultimate gohan, and pikon fused with supreme kai. anyone else he would easily beat, because power levels are exponentional and unless the rest of the people all fuse they dont even hold a candle against goku. but if were talking about BOG the newest prime goku then he would easily beat everyone in base form, let alone ssj3, he even held his own while fighting bills, while ultimate gohan got baby shaked by him and knocked down.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gohan should stop him in all honesty.

Should clear, or Gohan might stop him. Honestly Gohan only really had feats against Cell, and we don't know how well he would do against Buu since he didn't go "ultimate" against him. Unless the implication in DBZ is he can do it at will, and it didn't help much.

How is Gohan beating Goku if he got trashed by Bills but Goku put up a good fight against him? Also "Ultimate" isn't a transformation, Gohan is permanently in his "Ultimate" form

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Gohan beating Goku if he got trashed by Bills but Goku put up a good fight against him? Also "Ultimate" isn't a transformation, Gohan is permanently in his "Ultimate" form

I was looking into that, I thought Gohan remained "ultimate" into Buu saga. Gohan relaxed a lot on his training, so he didn't get any more powerful.

So, like I said, unless Gohan could stop him he should clear. I'd say he does.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: Goku got wrecked by Bills just as easy as anyone else did before he became a SSJ God, Bills just decided to finish them off faster than Goku because he wanted to see Goku's full power in detail.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: Goku got wrecked by Bills just as easy as anyone else did before he became a SSJ God, Bills just decided to finish them off faster than Goku because he wanted to see Goku's full power in detail.

Exactly, before he became a super saiyan god. Once his transformation wore off mid fight with Bills he retained some of its power and continued fighting Bills.

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind said:

I was looking into that, I thought Gohan remained "ultimate" into Buu saga. Gohan relaxed a lot on his training, so he didn't get any more powerful.

Gohan became Ultimate Gohan in the Buu saga.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this EoZ Goku, GT Goku, or BotG Goku?

Because EoZ Goku makes stops Pikkon.

GT Goku clears.

BotG Goku probably stops at like Super Buu.

Jmarshmallow

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By GraniteSoldier

@gustofwind said:

@granitesoldier said:

@gustofwind said:

Fairly certain "ultimate" Gohan is the form Goku helped him "unlock" so he could beat Cell...

Could be wrong I haven't watched DBZ in years but...

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: It all depends on that, I guess.

@mlunny1121: Is this Goku before or after SSJ God? Some clarification would help :S

Gustofwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind said:

@granitesoldier said:

@gustofwind said:

Fairly certain "ultimate" Gohan is the form Goku helped him "unlock" so he could beat Cell...

Nope.

Loading Video...

@gustofwind: It all depends on that, I guess.

@mlunny1121: Is this Goku before or after SSJ God? Some clarification would help :S

The rules say to assume it's the current mainstream incarnation of a character if not stated otherwise, but I suppose there is the possibility OP either hasn't heard of Battle of The Gods, or hasn't watched it.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: Well to my knowledge it hasn't gotten a dub yet, so it's a distinct possibility.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gustofwind: Yeah that's right Supreme Kai or whatever he was called unlocked it. Anyway I think SSJ3 is enough to clear here.

Angryprune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the solar system spirit bomb is useless against characters on the level of Freiza and above. the spirit bomb used on Frieza was a solar system one, the one used on Kid Buu was massively above solar system, probably universal.

1) Frieza fused with King Cold : with potara fusion Goku loses because he will be facing someone on the level of base Vegetto, with dance fusion Goku wins, because fused Frieza/Cold would be somewhere between base Gotenks and SSJ Gokents. and SSJ3 Gotenks is equal to Super Buu, and Kid Buu (who's equal to SSJ3 Goku) has more than 50% of Super Buu's power. That means SSJ3 Goku is somewhere above 1/2 Super Buu, in other words SSJ3 Goku somewhere above 1/2 SJJ3 Gotenks. and base Gotenks < Frieza x Cold < SSJ Gotenks

hence :

base Gotenks < Frieza x Cold < SSJ Gotenks < 4xSSJ Gotenks = 1/2 SSJ3 Gotenks < SSJ3 Goku < SSJ3 Gotenks

2) Perfect Cell : Goku stomps

3) Majin Vegeta : Goku stomps

4) Fat Buu : Goku wins

5) Hirudegarn : Goku lose, Hirudegam was beating Gohan, and Dragon fist isn't canon

6) Broly : Goku stomps

7) Pikon fused with Supreme Kai : with potara fusion Goku lose, with dance fusion Goku wins (same logic as above)

8) Ultimate Gohan : Goku lose

9) Super Buu : Goku lose

10) Janemba : Goku lose.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Most of you people must have not seen BoG since Current Goku Stomps all rounds in SS1.

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: If you believes he loses to Gohan you must have not seen BoG yet.

i have seen BOG 2 times, and once with the original director cuts. OP says Goku can only reach SSJ3. so he's not beating Gohan. if you mean the god ki he absorbed, i don't think it's a permanent boost. he must have lost it and got dissipated at the end of fight

JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Supreme Kai was a thousand times stronger than Frieza, and he fused with Kibito to become Kibito Kai. Even then it was already stated that he was nowhere near powerful enough to defeat buu. Also your logic with ultimate Gohan is correct during the Buu Saga, but due to battle of Gods goku wins. During the Buu saga Gohan was Stronger than Goku. (Even if they were equal, SSJ3 is heavily taxing, giving Gohan an edge), but during battle of gods goku was stronger. Also Goku was about equal with Gotenks during the Buu Saga, but add in the zenkai he got after the battle with kid buu and years of training(I believe 4) he should decimate Super Buu who was equal to weaker than Gotenks. Also the OP didn't say it is Super Janemba.so Janemba loses because he already lost to SSJ3 Goku. Also we can use Dragon fist as a feat seeing how Hirudegatn isn't cannon either

Avatar image for parallax_hal_jordan
Parallax_Hal_Jordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_mighty_beyonder: Supreme Kai was a thousand times stronger than Frieza, and he fused with Kibito to become Kibito Kai. Even then it was already stated that he was nowhere near powerful enough to defeat buu. Also your logic with ultimate Gohan is correct during the Buu Saga, but due to battle of Gods goku wins. During the Buu saga Gohan was Stronger than Goku. (Even if they were equal, SSJ3 is heavily taxing, giving Gohan an edge), but during battle of gods goku was stronger. Also Goku was about equal with Gotenks during the Buu Saga, but add in the zenkai he got after the battle with kid buu and years of training(I believe 4) he should decimate Super Buu who was equal to weaker than Gotenks. Also the OP didn't say it is Super Janemba.so Janemba loses because he already lost to SSJ3 Goku. Also we can use Dragon fist as a feat seeing how Hirudegatn isn't cannon either

Supreme Kai was stronger than Freezer,but not "a thousand times",and even then,we don't know how strong Kibito was...so,it's not a good comparison

Goku was about equal with Ssj Gotenks pre-RoSaT,he was leagues below Ssj3 Gotenks who fought Super Boo (we have manga statements to prove what i said,i don't think you have anything to prove what you're saying,except the anime,a.k.a "let's worship Goku")

you have to be near death to have a zenkai...