Goku (Raditz fight) vs. Yusuke Urameshi and Hiei (end of Series)

• 124 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

@Man_of_Miracles: Go back and look at how I explained it to No trolling and the video I posed. That destruction came from a restrained Yuskue who had not even taken off his Spirit cuffs yet that was holding back his full power. Yusuke in that video at that point was prehaps a high C or low B. At the end of his series he's an S rank, meaning multiply the damage that attack caused by 100 or possibly 1000 and there's you evidence. Like I said many people think that Dbz characters are super powerful because many anime havent shown the level of destruction that Dbz has but that doesnt mean they dont have the power. Hell Kuwabara can cut through dimensions and Goku hasnt ever done that. There are even some digimon who can bust planets but they've never done it either, but that doesnt mean they dont have the power to do so.

I already did.

Do you understand how large the moon is?

Even if Yusuke was 1000 times more powerful than during the Dark Tournament attack. (it was probably more like 100 times)

He would still be no where near strong enough to destroy the moon.

You're severly underestimating Yusuke by far.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Man_of_Miracles: Yeah they have shown attacks within that range easily as the show progressed. Many anime never show the over the top destruction that DBZ does but still have the power to bust moons and planets

Add to that you dont need to bust moons to beat this Goku. DBZ had characters killed without destroying a planet or moon attacks. They simply where them down. DBZ character are more Powerful in attacks than Defense and need a powerful Ki attack or barrier to stop a Moon Busting Ki Attack.

Important to remember as Yusuke Power and Heie's disentgrating attacks can end this version of Goku easily with a hit.

Very true but still my point is that Yusuke had the raw power to destroy the moon if he so chose to. Raizen's belly grumblings was causing the Entire demon plane to shake so imagine what he could do at full power and at the end of the series Yusuke surpassed him. People who bring up DBZ facts like to use ABC logic but dont like when it's applied in another situation

That isn't ABC logic this is.

ABC Logic example: A can destroy a planet, B>A, therefore B can destroy a planet.

Here is your logic: Raizen belly grumblings shook the demon plane, he wasn't full power, but then Yusuke passed him at full power, therefore he can moonbust.

Wut?

You're misunderstanding what I said. A weakened Raizen who had not eaten for 1000 years, belly grumblings shook the entire demon plane itself so imagine what Raizen could do at half or full power. That itself was a seperate example. Then I said that Yusuke surpassed Raizen at the end and became an S class demon thus making him 100(possibly) 1000 times his Dark tournament saga self.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Man_of_Miracles: Yeah they have shown attacks within that range easily as the show progressed. Many anime never show the over the top destruction that DBZ does but still have the power to bust moons and planets

Add to that you dont need to bust moons to beat this Goku. DBZ had characters killed without destroying a planet or moon attacks. They simply where them down. DBZ character are more Powerful in attacks than Defense and need a powerful Ki attack or barrier to stop a Moon Busting Ki Attack.

Important to remember as Yusuke Power and Heie's disentgrating attacks can end this version of Goku easily with a hit.

Very true but still my point is that Yusuke had the raw power to destroy the moon if he so chose to. Raizen's belly grumblings was causing the Entire demon plane to shake so imagine what he could do at full power and at the end of the series Yusuke surpassed him. People who bring up DBZ facts like to use ABC logic but dont like when it's applied in another situation

ABC Logic example: A can destroy a planet, B>A, therefore B can destroy a planet.

Here is your logic: Raizen belly grumblings shook the demon plane, he wasn't full power, but then Yusuke passed him at full power, therefore he can moonbust.

Wut?

You're misunderstanding what I said. A weakened Raizen who had not eaten for 1000 years, belly grumblings shook the entire demon plane itself so imagine what Raizen could do at half or full power. That itself was a seperate example. Then I said that Yusuke surpassed Raizen at the end and became an S class demon thus making him 100(possibly) 1000 times his Dark tournament saga self.

I didn't misunderstand, you can't just imagine what he would be like, you have no evidence of what he was like.

As I said, even 1000 times more powerful he couldn't moon bust

I am not underestimating him, I still think he and Hiei have a good chance.

But I am not going to call him a moon buster if he isn't.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Pokergeist

@Man_of_Miracles: Go back and look at how I explained it to No trolling and the video I posed. That destruction came from a restrained Yuskue who had not even taken off his Spirit cuffs yet that was holding back his full power. Yusuke in that video at that point was prehaps a high C or low B. At the end of his series he's an S rank, meaning multiply the damage that attack caused by 100 or possibly 1000 and there's you evidence. Like I said many people think that Dbz characters are super powerful because many anime havent shown the level of destruction that Dbz has but that doesnt mean they dont have the power. Hell Kuwabara can cut through dimensions and Goku hasnt ever done that. There are even some digimon who can bust planets but they've never done it either, but that doesnt mean they dont have the power to do so.

Heres the Problem the only Example of Moon Busting is Roshi powering up and unleashing it all on the Moon.

The Moon Busting attack would have killed Goku in Ape form but Roshi didnt want that at all. So he aimed the kamehameha at the Moon.

Problem is Fanboys on here keep bringing up irrelevant feats of Adult Goku and Sayians blowing up Moons and Planets when were using Dragon Ball where Roshi is the only one capable of that.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pokergeist

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Wut?

I didn't misunderstand, you can't just imagine what he would be like, you have no evidence of what he was like.

Nither is Goku 0_0.

You want to say kid Goku is a Planet or Moon Buster when he never shown that feat EVER!

ABC logic yourself is ok?

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@CadenceV2: His ability to bust the moon is is based on his power level. His power level was 129

anyone = or greater than this power level can bust the moon.

That is how DB, and DBZ work

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2: Do I really have to explain ki control again, on the same page? It applies to punches too bud, since they're powered by energy. Just read what I wrote to kcaz until you get it, because that would be my exact response to you.

LMAO. I was in the same Raditz vs Bleach thread were Raditz Dominates.

I know all about Ki controle. Problem is this is Dragon Ball half way thru Kid Goku. NOWHERE NEAR planet busting Raditz.

Hakusho series at the end had Frieza vs Super Sayian Goku like battles where Yusukes power unleahing was ripping apart continets. More than any feat of Kid Goku at this point.

Speed wise there similiar as well. Yusuke was moving at Lightning Speed and Heie was faster. Kid Goku is not winning to speed.

So in this match Kid Goku gets double team and overpowered.

Don't say that you didn't say something when you did.

King Piccolo could moon bust if he wanted to. He simply isn't spreading out the energy of his attacks. That doesn't mean they're any less deadlier, it just means they're more condensed. It is the same power over a smaller area. If this statement was untrue, then punches, energy attacks, or durability, would have to scale at an inconsistent rate as power level increased. This would make one of them useless by the end of the series. If durability scaled slower than energy attacks, then even weak energy attacks later in DBZ, such as in the Buu saga, could one shot any character. This is no the case though. The more powerful character is always superior in every way. That means Master Roshi's full power punches produce an equivalent force to his energy attacks. Maybe not exactly the same due to the nature of powering up, but it's in the ballpark. Since King Piccolo's power level is higher than Master Roshi's, his attacks are also at a moon busting level, or rather, greater than a moon busting level, because he has a higher power level. In other words, it's all about ki control. You still seem to have not grasped this basic concept.

Therefore Goku's durability > moon busting. So you don't have a leg to stand on until you can prove that Yusuke or Hiei's attacks are greater in power than moon busting attacks.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Pokergeist

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@CadenceV2: His ability to bust the moon is is based on his power level. His power level was 129

BS. I love DB and DBZ. Goku never shown the ability to bust a moon. Does he has the power? Yes. Has he the Ki attack to do so? NO. Has he shown the feat of Busting a Planet or Moon in his fights where he is being beaten? NO.

ABC logic at its best. The Feats speak for themselves.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@CadenceV2 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@CadenceV2 said:

Wut?

Nither is Goku 0_0.

You want to say kid Goku is a Planet or Moon Buster when he never shown that feat EVER!

ABC logic yourself is ok?

No....

Kid Goku in this scenario is almost 2x as strong as moon busting Roshi

Therefore, he can create enough energy to bust a moon.

How is this hard to understand.

The difference is that no character, ever busted a moon or even came close in Yu Yu Hakusho

so you don't even have a point of reference.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2: There's another term for ABC logic. Algebra. Algebra is an officially recognized part of math. You don't like it, get off planet Earth, because it's here to stay.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Pokergeist

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2: Do I really have to explain ki control again, on the same page? It applies to punches too bud, since they're powered by energy. Just read what I wrote to kcaz until you get it, because that would be my exact response to you.

I know all about Ki controle. Problem is this is Dragon Ball half way thru Kid Goku. NOWHERE NEAR planet busting Raditz.

Hakusho series at the end had Frieza vs Super Sayian Goku like battles where Yusukes power unleahing was ripping apart continets. More than any feat of Kid Goku at this point.

Speed wise there similiar as well. Yusuke was moving at Lightning Speed and Heie was faster. Kid Goku is not winning to speed.

King Piccolo could moon bust if he wanted to. He simply isn't spreading out the energy of his attacks. That doesn't mean they're any less deadlier, it just means they're more condensed. It is the same power over a smaller area. If this statement was untrue, then punches, energy attacks, or durability, would have to scale at an inconsistent rate as power level increased. This would make one of them useless by the end of the series. If durability scaled slower than energy attacks, then even weak energy attacks later in DBZ, such as in the Buu saga, could one shot any character. This is no the case though. The more powerful character is always superior in every way. That means Master Roshi's full power punches produce an equivalent force to his energy attacks. Maybe not exactly the same due to the nature of powering up, but it's in the ballpark. Since King Piccolo's power level is higher than Master Roshi's, his attacks are also at a moon busting level, or rather, greater than a moon busting level, because he has a higher power level. In other words, it's all about ki control. You still seem to have not grasped this basic concept.

Therefore Goku's durability > moon busting. So you don't have a leg to stand on until you can prove that Yusuke or Hiei's attacks are greater in power than moon busting attacks.

Wow again you astound me with your reading skills LMAO. I said Ripping Apart Continets which he was doing. Its in the Video after he blast Sensui.

Anyone can Moon bust with the right Ki Attack. However not everyyone has that attack. Piccolos SBC for example is a attack no one else been able to copy. The Kamehameha is a unique Ki Blast Kid Goku didnt grasp as well as Roshi.

Again I proved over and again Goku cant Moon Bust at this stage nor any proof to show otherwise. Kid Gokus attacks will be spread out and not deal the damage needed where Heie and Yusuke will be bashing and murdering Kid Goku. The Dragon of the Darkness Flame alone might outright KO Kid Goku.

Wow again you show your inability and fanboyism.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@CadenceV2 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

BS. I love DB and DBZ. Goku never shown the ability to bust a moon. Does he has the power? Yes. Has he the Ki attack to do so? NO. Has he shown the feat of Busting a Planet or Moon in his fights where he is being beaten? NO.

ABC logic at its best. The Feats speak for themselves.

LOL what are you talking about?

SMH this is just pathetic.

The feats for DB and DBZ are bast on power levels, it is the whole basis of the show.

this is trolling at its finest.

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Mortein

...I don't think Goku would win this...

@Man_of_Miracles said:

not necessarily, he also needs to have enough energy manipulation skills to create a moon busting energy beam

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Laurcus: @RedLanternSuperman:

thought you guys might find this entertaining.

The last few comments by Cadence

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pokergeist

@Mortein said:

...I don't think Goku would win this...

Careful there Trolls lurking here. lol

No Caption Provided
Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

Wow again you astound me with your reading skills LMAO. I said Ripping Apart Continets which he was doing. Its in the Video after he blast Sensui.

Anyone can Moon bust with the right Ki Attack. However not everyyone has that attack. Piccolos SBC for example is a attack no one else been able to copy. The Kamehameha is a unique Ki Blast Kid Goku didnt grasp as well as Roshi.

Again I proved over and again Goku cant Moon Bust at this stage nor any proof to show otherwise. Kid Gokus attacks will be spread out and not deal the damage needed where Heie and Yusuke will be bashing and murdering Kid Goku. The Dragon of the Darkness Flame alone might outright KO Kid Goku.

Wow again you show your inability and fanboyism.

You haven't proved a thing. And LOL, first off, it's called reading comprehension, not reading skills. Second, don't insult mine when you can't spell or use proper grammar. And third, those are not continents being ripped apart, they are mountains. Continents are millions of miles in square feet. You never even see an entire continent in the Yusuke vs Sensui fight, much less one being busted, or ripped apart, or bent over a barrel, whatever terminology you prefer.

You haven't provided proof that Goku can't moon bust. There is no proof that Master Roshi has a greater mastery of the technique than Goku. These are things that you're making up and calling facts.

Very. "I SAID IT SO I PROVED IT! EVERYONE ELSE R TROLL OR FANBOILOLOL" Absolutely pathetic.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Pokergeist

@Laurcus said:

You haven't provided proof that Goku can't moon bust. There is no proof that Master Roshi has a greater mastery of the technique than Goku. These are things that you're making up and calling facts.

Very. "I SAID IT SO I PROVED IT! EVERYONE ELSE R TROLL OR FANBOILOLOL" Absolutely pathetic.

LMAO. Proof of Goku cant Moon Bust. okay thats easy. He never has. Show me Proof he has. Go ahead. LOL! All you can say is "he has the power level" which amounts to crap here. Feats man show me the Moon Busting attack or him taking a Moon Busting.

.... Troll.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

LMAO. Proof of Goku cant Moon Bust. okay thats easy. He never has. Show me Proof he has. Go ahead. LOL! All you can say is "he has the power level" which amounts to crap here. Feats man show me the Moon Busting attack or him taking a Moon Busting.

.... Troll.

And at last we have come to the heart of the matter. You have lost this argument. This is a classic example of an informal logical fallacy, an argument from silence to be specific. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_silence

I say prove it. You say you have proved it because it hasn't happened. That is a conclusion drawn based on the absence of evidence, rather than the existence of evidence. Your argument from silence is even worse than a typical one though, because there is direct verifiable evidence that your conclusion is wrong, in this case, Goku's power level.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Pokergeist

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

.... Troll.

And at last we have come to the heart of the matter. You have lost this argument. This is a classic example of an informal logical fallacy, an argument from silence to be specific. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_silence

I say prove it. You say you have proved it because it hasn't happened. That is a conclusion drawn based on the absence of evidence, rather than the existence of evidence. Your argument from silence is even worse than a typical one though, because there is direct verifiable evidence that your conclusion is wrong, in this case, Goku's power level.

LOL I proved my points with Vids. Wheres yours again?

No Caption Provided

Go get some proof and come back like you know something.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#70  Edited By nightwing91

I'm not sure why anyone's trying to make a case for Kid Goku's durability being able to withstand the Dragon of the Darkness Flame and Yusuke's full Mazikou transformation Spirit Gun with his demon energy. Guns proved capable of hurting Kid Goku, heck even regular rocks prove enough to make Kid Goku bleed during his fight with the Young King Piccolo(and leave him unable to use his arm for the rest of the fight)

He had trouble dodging typical Ki blasts in Dragon Ball, and the Dragon has a much bigger range as does the Demon Gun.

Laurcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Laurcus

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

@CadenceV2 said:

@Laurcus said:

.... Troll.

LOL I proved my points with Vids. Wheres yours again?

Go get some proof and come back like you know something.

You didn't prove your points. You posted some videos that didn't help your argument one bit. Then you called everyone that disagrees with you, including me, a troll. And you haven't addressed your usage of a logical fallacy, still insisting that your fallacious logic is proof.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Pokergeist

@Laurcus: @nightwing91 said:

I'm not sure why anyone's trying to make a case for Kid Goku's durability being able to withstand the Dragon of the Darkness Flame and Yusuke's full Mazikou transformation Spirit Gun with his demon energy. Guns proved capable of hurting Kid Goku, heck even regular rocks prove enough to make Kid Goku bleed during his fight with the Young King Piccolo(and leave him unable to use his arm for the rest of the fight)

He had trouble dodging typical Ki blasts in Dragon Ball, and the Dragon has a much bigger range as does the Demon Gun.

Wow look someone who knows something about Dragon Ball.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@nightwing91 said:

The worst that Kid Goku was ever hurt by a gun, was rubbing his head after taking a sniper bullet to the face from 100 yds. Not one gun made him bleed the entire series. He is completely bullet proof. Also he has no problems with dodging things by the second world tournament.

Btw I am not arguing that the Dragon or the Demon Gun couldn't hurt him. But we need to at least be accurate with our statements.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By nightwing91

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

The worst that Kid Goku was ever hurt by a gun, was rubbing his head after taking a sniper bullet to the face from 100 yds. Not one gun made him bleed the entire series. He is completely bullet proof. Also he has no problems with dodging things by the second world tournament.

Btw I am not arguing that the Dragon or the Demon Gun couldn't hurt him. But we need to at least be accurate with our statements.

Are you forgetting General White shooting him in Muscle Tower(didn't make him bleed, but it knocked him out birefly) When Bulma shot him he also displayed pain. And you say he has no problem dodging things but that's not necessarily true think back he doesn't dodge any large radius ki attacks in all of Dragon Ball(he's saved from two during his fight with the young king Piccolo by Tien and later by Nimbus) He's also vulnerable when he jumps(as he shown in that same fight as he has no way at that time to control his movement a fact Picciolo exploited to hit him with a ki blast)

I'm completely accurate with my statments, Yusuke in non mazikou form showed equal speed when he ran from his entrance to Demon World to Raizen's domain, and Hiei is known for his speed he after images without trying to. Goku really doesn't have a single advantage over either fighter much less 2 v 1.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

Are you forgetting General White shooting him in Muscle Tower(didn't make him bleed, but it knocked him out birefly) When Bulma shot him he also displayed pain. And you say he has no problem dodging things but that's not necessarily true think back he doesn't dodge any large radius ki attacks in all of Dragon Ball(he's saved from two during his fight with the young king Piccolo by Tien and later by Nimbus) He's also vulnerable when he jumps(as he shown in that same fight as he has no way at that time to control his movement a fact Picciolo exploited to hit him with a ki blast)

I'm completely accurate with my statments, Yusuke in non mazikou form showed equal speed when he ran from his entrance to Demon World to Raizen's domain, and Hiei is known for his speed he after images without trying to. Goku really doesn't have a single advantage over either fighter much less 2 v 1.

This is Goku at the second World Martial Arts Tournament. .

So most of the examples you used aren't actually relevent.

Yusuke and Hiei have comparable but not greater speed. Goku during the second World Martial Arts Tournament. Was moving fast enough that Roshi could not see him, and he was leaving after images far before that.

I mean Roshi couldn't see him and Roshi can create after images easily.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By nightwing91

@Man_of_Miracles: Ehh not really the being shot one I suppose, the Picciolo ones are after. Goku was still made to bleed by a simple rock blown by Piccolo, it cost him his arm for the rest of the fight. The gun ones you can argue,but the fact is Goku had poor durability at the 22nd world martial arts tournament.I mean if you believe three years of normal training really increased his durability by that much of an extent you can make a case.

And Hiei as a high rank D demon was after imaging without trying(just so you know Hiei ends up as a S rank) and Yusuke as Mazikou was said to be equal to Hiei's speed.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles: Ehh not really the being shot one I suppose, the Picciolo ones are after. Goku was still made to bleed by a simple rock blown by Piccolo, it cost him his arm for the rest of the fight. The gun ones you can argue,but the fact is Goku had poor durability at the 22nd world martial arts tournament.I mean if you believe three years of normal training really increased his durability by that much of an extent you can make a case.

And Hiei as a high rank D demon was after imaging without trying(just so you know Hiei ends up as a S rank) and Yusuke as Mazikou was said to be equal to Hiei's speed.

Well it almost doubled his power level so there is that. This would come with increases in speed power and durability.

Also I have no idea what that scene was about, it doesn't really make sense. I would certainly consider it PIS

Well that is why I put them against Goku, they both have impressive speed showing, and I think they will need that speed to win this fight.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By nightwing91

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

Well it almost doubled his power level so there is that. This would come with increases in speed power and durability.

Also I have no idea what that scene was about, it doesn't really make sense. I would certainly consider it PIS

Well that is why I put them against Goku, they both have impressive speed showing, and I think they will need that speed to win this fight.

If that's how you view it I suppose it's your opinion. And yes it raises his power level, is it enough to drastically raise his physical durability to where he's no longer hurt by bullets(unlikely given a rock hurts him so severely much later but I'll concede if you can post some good Dragon Ball era durability feats) And he's still handicapped by lack of flight, so it's likely he won't dodge either attack by the two(given no morals as the OP has they can just launch the dragon it'd clear 30 yards and consume Goku completely in almost no time)

Note I'm not even utilizing Hiei's psychic abilities bestowed from the Jagan Eye, or even his deadly skills with his sword.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

If that's how you view it I suppose it's your opinion. And yes it raises his power level, is it enough to drastically raise his physical durability to where he's no longer hurt by bullets(unlikely given a rock hurts him so severely much later but I'll concede if you can post some good Dragon Ball era durability feats) And he's still handicapped by lack of flight, so it's likely he won't dodge either attack by the two(given no morals as the OP has they can just launch the dragon it'd clear 30 yards and consume Goku completely in almost no time)

Note I'm not even utilizing Hiei's psychic abilities bestowed from the Jagan Eye, or even his deadly skills with his sword.

1. The rocks are PIS, it doesn't make sense if someone is completely bullet proof for him to be hurt by rocks. Unless Piccolo charged them with his Ki in which case it is a different thing all together. Regular bullets didn't hurt him by the time he was finishing up with the Red Ribbon Army, much weaker characters then him (ex. the Indian chief at the bottom of Korin's tower) were completely bullet proof, and this is well before the second world martial arts tournament.

2. Did Hiei ever use the abilities of the Jagan Eye after the first few times? i do not think that he did, but I can't remember, I am almost positive he wasn't using it toward the end.

3. Battle axes have broken on Kid Goku, a sword will not effect him unless charged with Ki as Trunk's sword was during the Trunk's saga. Hiei has a normal, if very sharp sword.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By nightwing91

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

1. The rocks are PIS, it doesn't make sense if someone is completely bullet proof for him to be hurt by rocks. Unless Piccolo charged them with his Ki in which case it is a different thing all together. Regular bullets didn't hurt him by the time he was finishing up with the Red Ribbon Army, much weaker characters then him (ex. the Indian chief at the bottom of Korin's tower) were completely bullet proof, and this is well before the second world martial arts tournament.

2. Did Hiei ever use the abilities of the Jagan Eye after the first few times? i do not think that he did, but I can't remember, I am almost positive he wasn't using it toward the end.

3. Battle axes have broken on Kid Goku, a sword will not effect him unless charged with Ki as Trunk's sword was during the Trunk's saga. Hiei has a normal, if very sharp sword.

Or maybe the bullets just didn't have the necessary power to cause the bullets to pierce his skin, Piccolo's lungs could be more powerful in that sense.And by the Indian Chief I'm assuming you mean Bora. Yes he was bulletproof, but Tao managed to kill him all the same with with the spear because there was more power behind it.

2. He utilized them once more in the second Yu Yu Hakusho movie, but he never utilized them in combat because most opponents he was battling were to strong willed and resistant to telepathy.

3.And yet Yajirobe(someone with very little Ki to speak of) managed to cut off Great Ape Vegeta's tail with his sword and pierce his body armor as well. A sword would and very well could effect him especially since Hiei at a much slower speed managed to slice a demon 16 times so fast Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama were unable to even follow.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

Or maybe the bullets just didn't have the necessary power to cause the bullets to pierce his skin, Piccolo's lungs could be more powerful in that sense.And by the Indian Chief I'm assuming you mean Bora. Yes he was bulletproof, but Tao managed to kill him all the same with with the spear because there was more power behind it.

2. He utilized them once more in the second Yu Yu Hakusho movie, but he never utilized them in combat because most opponents he was battling were to strong willed and resistant to telepathy.

3.And yet Yajirobe(someone with very little Ki to speak of) managed to cut off Great Ape Vegeta's tail with his sword and pierce his body armor as well. A sword would and very well could effect him especially since Hiei at a much slower speed managed to slice a demon 16 times so fast Yusuke, Kuwabara and Kurama were unable to even follow.

1. Fair point. Still completely bullet proof is a durability feat in general.

2. Goku actually may be somewhat resistant to telepathy, If I remember General Blue's telepathy didn't work on him completely. Can't remember if he was attacked telepathically another time.

3. I remember him (Hiei) doing that, but it was early in the series, and relatively meaningless when you consider than in the first martial arts tournament, Roshi and Krillin were able to exchange 20 blows without anyone being able to see it, and this Goku is 2x that strong.

nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By nightwing91

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@nightwing91 said:

1. Fair point. Still completely bullet proof is a durability feat in general.

2. Goku actually may be somewhat resistant to telepathy, If I remember General Blue's telepathy didn't work on him completely. Can't remember if he was attacked telepathically another time.

3. I remember him (Hiei) doing that, but it was early in the series, and relatively meaningless when you consider than in the first martial arts tournament, Roshi and Krillin were able to exchange 20 blows without anyone being able to see it, and this Goku is 2x that strong.

1. Yes but can you offer up any durability feats to prove that he can survive either of the big two's attacks at the 22nd World Martial Arts level?

2. General Blue didn't actually use telepathy to ensalve Goku he used a form of Telekensis to freeze Goku in place while he proceeded to beat him senseless and pull out a shotgun as he prepared to kill him. Goku didn't break free of this on his own either, he was only saved cause General Blue was frightened by a mouse breaking his concentration.

3. Yes early when he was a class D demon, he is class S for this fight( for comparison a Class S is stated by Koenma to be able to easily eliminate 500 Class A demons) Hiei's speed grows in conjunction with his demon rank. So Goku maybe 2x that strong, but Hiei is like several 1000 times stronger then his first fight with the Saint Beasts.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Power levels didnt come into play until Raditz arrived and then ended with the Freiza saga was over so trying to use power levels on Dragon ball is foolish

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Power levels didnt come into play until Raditz arrived and then ended with the Freiza saga was over so trying to use power levels on Dragon ball is foolish

That is so incorrect I don't know where to begin.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By SmoothJammin

I think Hiei can solo this goku if he fights with a plan.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Fact. The first ever offical power level reading in numbers in the entire series came from Raditz's scouter .

Fact. The last official power level reading to ever actually be read aloud in numbers was by worn by one of Frieza's men who read at a supressed power level of 5.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By SmoothJammin

A-Class Yusuke and Hiei are par enough to get the job done. Can you imagine Goku vs Toguro?

For those talking sh*t about Hiei's rinky dink blade..how bout when it's infused with the black dragon ki? Or when he himself merges with it. He's practically impenetrable, dude's like a small tank except he's blisteringly fast. Lightning bruiser Hiei blitzes Goku

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Man_of_Miracles said:

@Man_of_Miracles said:

Fact. The first ever offical power level reading in numbers in the entire series came from Raditz's scouter .

Fact. The last official power level reading to ever actually be read aloud in numbers was by worn by one of Frieza's men who read at a supressed power level of 5.

Akira Toriyama has confirmed official power levels for DB characters so you are wrong.

And even if he hadn't Roshi blew up the moon, and Goku at the second World Martial arts tournament is stronger than Roshi by far. So again you are wrong.

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Goku as he was during the second World Martial Arts Tournament (sorry had to change it to avoid a stomp, dunno what I was thinking)

Vs.

Yusuke Urameshi and Hiei as they were at the end of the Yu-Yu-Hakusho series.

Battle takes place on the Planet of the Kai's

No BFR

Fight until KO or Death

Morals off

Starting Distance 30 yds.

VS

and

I don't usually make a habit of bumping nor do I pay much attention to Anime VS threads, but I couldn't ignore the idiocy in this. Yusuke alone would be able to defeat (Raditz) Goku, adding in Hiei would be a complete stomp. Yusuke at the end of Yu-Yu Hakusho could wipe the floor with (Raditz) Goku. Did you see what Yusuke did to Sensui? That wasn't even at Yusuke's peak. Goku was shocked when Raditz destroyed a mountain with an energy blast while Yusuke and Sensui were destroying mountains with the shock waves of their blows. Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon barely took a bite out of a mountain and it killed Goku and Radtiz. Yusuke at the end of Yu-Yu Hakusho (Which still wasn't his peak) had power comparable to Uub at the world tournament except with a lot more fighting skill and better energy control.

Bossmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yusuke Stomps.

In before the lock.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@mcool135 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

This is Goku as he was during the second World Martial Arts Tournament (sorry had to change it to avoid a stomp, dunno what I was thinking)

Vs.

No BFR

Fight until KO or Death

Morals off

VS

and

I don't usually make a habit of bumping nor do I pay much attention to Anime VS threads, but I couldn't ignore the idiocy in this. Yusuke alone would be able to defeat (Raditz) Goku, adding in Hiei would be a complete stomp. Yusuke at the end of Yu-Yu Hakusho could wipe the floor with (Raditz) Goku. Did you see what Yusuke did to Sensui? That wasn't even at Yusuke's peak. Goku was shocked when Raditz destroyed a mountain with an energy blast while Yusuke and Sensui were destroying mountains with the shock waves of their blows. Piccolo's Special Beam Cannon barely took a bite out of a mountain and it killed Goku and Radtiz. Yusuke at the end of Yu-Yu Hakusho (Which still wasn't his peak) had power comparable to Uub at the world tournament except with a lot more fighting skill and better energy control.

Goku in beginning of DBZ stomp the Yu Yu Hakuso verse

Plus Yusuke is at most mach 10+ which is slow compare to DBZ

Oh yeah piccolo is a mountain buster, even though he was able to destroy a moon with ease, yep your logic is so good. Yeah why would he not want to destroy the earth.

But DB goku, could go either way, bullet still hurt goku and he barely a moon buster, that if he have time to charge

mcool135

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@mcool135 said:

@man_of_miracles said:

Vs.

No BFR

Fight until KO or Death

Morals off

VS

and

Oh yeah piccolo is a mountain buster, even though he was able to destroy a moon with ease, yep your logic is so good. Yeah why would he not want to destroy the earth.

But DB goku, could go either way, bullet still hurt goku and he barely a moon buster, that if he have time to charge

Are you retarded or were you dropped on your head? First, Mach 10 is not slow in the DBZ universe.

B-classes speed would range anywhere from mach 16-28.

Second, can you read? I never said he wasn't a moon buster, I said his strongest attack at the time, which was his Special Beam Cannon could barely take out half of a mountain, but it still killed Goku.

As I say again, Yusuke alone would stomp the (Raditz) Goku. Bringing in Hiei would be over kill.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Wow, your so wron on every level it is funny.

First off its been shown Yuske is Mach 100+ and Hiei is faster.

Also Yuske as a S Class demon is a world buster just by flexing his muscles.

Here Yuske nearly breaks the City Size Battlefield flexing!

Yuske Spirit Gun leaves a 500 foot deep Gash way over the Horizen.

Yuske Spirit Gun as a way weaker B Class Demon was City Busting in size.

Yuske moves so fast that he can Speed Blitz A and S Class demons in a near instant.

Here the weaker Sensui had to hold his power back to not destroy the earth.

No Caption Provided

Yuske is busting Mountains with a punch.

No Caption Provided

Yuske so powerful he makes Tornados with his Punches!

Sayain Saga Goku is outclass in feats by far to Yuske.

Now we have S Class Hiei as well!

OVERKILL!

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By houseshm

@cadencev2: goku stomps. In fact master roshi stomps. Roshi stomps while goku eats.

roshi is moon buster. Both of these guys are maximum country level durability. One kamehameha ends it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Roshi is really fast even in dragonball. Roshi speedblitz. Can those other guys have a fight, think, play games all in one second? Roshi did this in dragonball. Roshi takes this easily. Goku would be overkill.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: That post was full of fail.

Moon Busting < Planet Wrecking.

Roshi Speed Feats <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Yuske and Hiei.

Still posted nothing superior at all.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By houseshm

@cadencev2: moon busting >>>>>>> yusuke hiei durability combined

Roshi doesnt even need that. He can just speedblitz. Your post failed because you failed to show any evidence of your claims. Roshi speedblitz. Goku is even faster than roshi and stronger at this point. Goku would be overkill.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Pokergeist

@houseshm said:

@cadencev2: moon busting >>>>>>> yusuke hiei durability combined

Roshi doesnt even need that. He can just speedblitz. Your post failed because you failed to show any evidence of your claims. Roshi speedblitz. Goku is even faster than roshi and stronger at this point. Goku would be overkill.

Aaaaand wrong.

No Caption Provided

Sensui as a S Class and busting Mountains with a punch could not kill the A Class Kurama, Kurabara, or Hiei in a 10 minuet beatdown.

As S Classes there Durability is greater.

The weak S Class Sensui remains unaffected by the Japan Earthquaking energy of Koenma with ease.

Hiei gets some bruise ribs from a attack with the force of a Nuke.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

End Thread.

Theorder14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@houseshm: Where's the evidence that Roshi or Goku could speedblitz them >.>? At that point, both Yusuke and Hiei are clearly faster

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: all those scans failed to show your arguments. Roshi is still better.

No Caption Provided

End thread.

houseshm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theorder14: roshi is insanely fast. Goku is even faster. I posted the scans already. Again, can yusuke or hiei fight, think, play games all in one second? No they cant. Roshi speedblitz. Goku curbstomps.