Goku (BOG) Vs. SSJ3 Goku (BOG)

Keikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Goku at the end of the BOG Versus Goku in his SSJ3 form when he fought Beerus.

Setting: King Kai's planet.

Who wins and why?

Devils

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Beerus even in his regular Super Saiyan form.

Goku in base has more power IMO!

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Base Goku wins. He (Post-SSJG) reverted to base during the fight and still did better than his SSJ3 form in the beginning of the film, who was out with two hits.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

I think Base Goku wins. He (Post-SSJG) reverted to base during the fight and still did better than his SSJ3 form in the beginning of the film, who was out with two hits.

nonchalant hits at that.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah:

Exactly lol Current Goku should be able to wreck his Pre-SSJG self rather easily.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By micah007123

@blade_r said:

@micah:

Exactly lol Current Goku should be able to wreck his Pre-SSJG self rather easily.

I think so too. It's scary to think just how outmatched Pre-SSJG Goku was in terms of power, and even after ascending to new heights Beerus is still stronger than him by a comfortable margin and lets not get started on Whis. Can't wait to see if he gets stronger by the time of the next movie.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@blade_r said:

@micah:

I think so too. It's scary to think just how outmatched Pre-SSJG Goku was in terms of power, and even after ascending to new heights Beerus is still stronger than him by a comfortable margin and lets not get started on Whis. Can't wait to see if he gets stronger by the time of the next movie.

Same here man, I am pumped for the next movie. I am also curious to see what happens with Vegeta, hopefully he gets a boost so he isn't too far behind Goku.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@micah said:

@blade_r said:

@micah:

Same here man, I am pumped for the next movie. I am also curious to see what happens with Vegeta, hopefully he gets a boost so he isn't too far behind Goku.

Me too. Also for the fanboy in me give Beerus, Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza some more feats LOL. It'll make the battle forms easier XD

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@blade_r said:

@micah said:

@blade_r said:

@micah:

Me too. Also for the fanboy in me give Beerus, Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza some more feats LOL. It'll make the battle forms easier XD

Lol same here, but it wont do us much good here since we cant put them up against people outside of the DBU :/

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@micah said:

@blade_r said:

@micah said:

@blade_r said:

@micah:

Lol same here, but it wont do us much good here since we cant put them up against people outside of the DBU :/

I know sad isn't it. I saw some people use them in fights on Animevice but that crowd can be just as bad, and the same applies with comicbook battles over there. How hard is it to find a decent group of people to argue with :(

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blade_R

@micah: Yeah they can be pretty bad too, but at least its allowed lol

They have some strange rules though, like if you make a battle and don't post pics of the characters within 24 hours it gets locked lol

Neoseeker has some really good dragon ball debates, but they can get a little rowdy over there as well lol

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By micah007123

@blade_r said:

They have some strange rules though, like if you make a battle and don't post pics of the characters within 24 hours it gets locked lol

Neoseeker has some really good dragon ball debates, but they can get a little rowdy over there as well lol

I'll check him out. Also they have a really low post limit for new users which is kinda weird, you can only post 5 times a day :/

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah said:

@blade_r said:

I'll check him out. Also they have a really low post limit for new users which is kinda weird, you can only post 5 times a day :/

Its another website, idk what their main purpose is but when I google DB battles a lot of threads from that site come up lol

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: it's basically a lower form of kanzenshuu

Many members from neoseeker are members of kanzenshuu (myself included)

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

That makes sense. Speaking of Kanzenshuu how the hell do you become a member? I tried joining back in December, got an email saying...

" Welcome to Kanzenshuu forums

Please keep this e-mail for your records. Your account information is as

follows:

----------------------------

Username: Blade****

Board URL: http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum

----------------------------

Your account is currently inactive and will need to be approved by an

administrator before you can log in. Another email will be sent when this

has occurred.

Your password has been securely stored in our database and cannot be

retrieved. In the event that it is forgotten, you will be able to reset it

using the email address associated with your account.

Thank you for registering. "

Lol I got these email on like the 17th of December and kept it because it said to, but I never got another email saying the account is active or w.e lol how long do I have to wait before its approved?

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

I'm gonna look into that.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based Goku.

olliebalollie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku at the end of Battle of Gods absorbs the God powers, making his own. Toriyama in a interview, stated that Goku won't need to do the God ritual again.

So SSG Goku easily stomps SS3 Goku. One finger flick.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: it should work for you now

I didn't really get another email (either that or I got one but it was buried by the other mail) I'd try it out now

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olliebalollie: your username looks familiar

Are you on neoseeker? Or dbzf?

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deus said:

Goku at the end of the BOG Versus Goku in his SSJ3 form when he fought Beerus.

Setting: King Kai's planet.

Who wins and why?

What compelled you to even make this battle?

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

@blade_r: it should work for you now

I didn't really get another email (either that or I got one but it was buried by the other mail) I'd try it out now

Yeah I just tried and it said the account is inactive, idk why it wouldn't be approved, my name contains nothing inappropriate and ive never joined there before so its not like its an alt or anything.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r: don't worry

It took awhile for it to work for me to

I usually just tried it every other week and it eventually worked

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Blade_R

@dbzk1999:

Alright cool, ill give it another month or so and if it still doesn't work ill send an email to them and see if I can get some help

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devils said:

Goku learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Beerus even in his regular Super Saiyan form.

Goku in base has more power IMO!

olliebalollie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999:

Yup.... You're on Neoseeker, right?

I didn't know other Dragon Ball fans are on here as well.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku obviously

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers