• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
Goku

Silver Surfer

Battle takes place on a distance planet no BFR.

#2 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio

can u take out SS
#3 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

how come?

#4 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"how come? "

they will lose
#5 Edited by BatDance (2248 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer transmutes them into a bunch of Broccoli and Peppers 

While they are living their new life as a bunch of vegetables Hal cooks them at 1520 degrees Fahrenheit

#6 Posted by FLCL1 (9580 posts) - - Show Bio
@BatDance:
fail
#7 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal solos.

Surfer solos.

#8 Posted by MrDirector786 (43531 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
"Hal solos.  Surfer solos. "
#9 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"
G'nort could solo
#10 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roy_Harper_Jr said:
" @MrDirector786 said:
" @CAPiTA said:
"
G'nort could solo "
rofl
#11 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 ...get....RAPECURBSLAUWHOOP STOMPED

#12 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

#13 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

ha

#14 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"ha "

that is a pretty good one, huh
#15 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

I have seen better

#16 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@SwaggaB0y said:
"I have seen better "

doesn't mean it isn't good
#17 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio

goku and vegeta fuse into super saiyan 4 gogeta and everybody dies in -o seconds

#18 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"goku and vegeta fuse into super saiyan 4 gogeta and everybody dies in -o seconds "

don't do this.
#19 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"goku and vegeta fuse into super saiyan 4 gogeta and everybody dies in -o seconds "
don't do this. "

why not 

its the truth
#20 Posted by Lunacyde (18719 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not going to waste my time....other than telling you I'm not going to waste my time.

#21 Posted by cly (15458 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:

High fives.  ^_^ 

Nothing stands against a DBZ character! XD
#22 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
"@randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "

because it'e the  

#23 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (2008 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer could solo them.
#24 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@cly said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:

High fives.  ^_^  Nothing stands against a DBZ character! XD "

almost nothing 

i think its pretty funny how people always try to stack the odds against dbz charcets not knowing that goku and vegeta have already gone up against people with similiar powers and won. I mean they made a reality warper not exist..a reality warper whos power was so massive his mear existance was  destroying the universe..and they did so with a single rainbow sparkly covered attack. They were turned into candy by majin buu and still beat the crap out of him...so why should they worry about surfers matter manipulation and transmutation...when he rarely uses them in fights? Goku kills people who doesnt hesitate to use it in a fight.  

and hal jorden..i mean god they dont even have to fuse to beat him. Just one speed blitz and he's dead
#25 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm out of this thread.

#26 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
"I'm out of this thread. "

goku is suppose to fear the surfer?
#27 Posted by kagetaicho (1992 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"I'm out of this thread. "

goku is suppose to fear the surfer? "
lol black panther.
#28 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal solos
G Nort solos
Surfer solos

#29 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
no, because even he, a DBZ fan, knows you're an idiot.
#30 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
no, because even he, a DBZ fan, knows you're an idiot. "

thats the last time im gona warn you about the insults and then im just gonna go and reportall of your post to the mods 
seriously grow up
#31 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
thats the last time im gona warn you about the insults and then im just gonna go and reportall of your post to the mods seriously grow up "
you do it as much as they do
#32 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DBZ.
#33 Posted by Saiyan_God_Max (848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
thats the last time im gona warn you about the insults and then im just gonna go and reportall of your post to the mods seriously grow up "
you do it as much as they do "

i really dont
#34 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
cool. let them read your posts and realize you are exactly what i say you are. a troll. you have no proof of anything you say. all you do is post the same random PIS scan. you obviously don't even know wtf PIS is. wtf are you even doing in a comic forum when you know nothing about them?

Hal solos.

Surfer solos.

hell, Terrax solos even while he's jobbing.
#35 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer turns Goku into a washer and Vegeta into a dryer
Hal does his laundry

#36 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
cool. let them read your posts and realize you are exactly what i say you are. a troll. you have no proof of anything you say. all you do is post the same random PIS scan. you obviously don't even know wtf PIS is. wtf are you even doing in a comic forum when you know nothing about them?  Hal solos.  Surfer solos.  hell, Terrax solos even while he's jobbing. "

Why the Insults? 
is it because your boy got beat by Panther.
#37 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
cool. let them read your posts and realize you are exactly what i say you are. a troll. you have no proof of anything you say. all you do is post the same random PIS scan. you obviously don't even know wtf PIS is. wtf are you even doing in a comic forum when you know nothing about them?  Hal solos.  Surfer solos.  hell, Terrax solos even while he's jobbing. "
Why the Insults? is it because your boy got beat by Panther. "
yeah, and Goku got owned by a rock.

the difference is, the author of that BP+Surfer comic apologized for being an idiot who didn't know Surfer's power. you two, however, are much more dense than that.
#38 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
And your boy got beaten by a rock
#39 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA said:
" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
yeah, and Goku got owned by a rock.  the difference is, the author of that BP+Surfer comic apologized for being an idiot who didn't know Surfer's power. you two, however, are much more dense than that. "

Thank for the Insult, Cause like I have always been taught when some one reverts to insulting you they have lost their argument. 
 Goku and Vegeta beat beingd of far more immense power than Surfer
#40 Edited by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:

" @CAPiTA said:

" @Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @CAPiTA said:
" @Saiyan_God_Max said:
" @randumo24 said:
"@Saiyan_God_Max said:
don't do this. "
why not  its the truth "
yeah, and Goku got owned by a rock.  the difference is, the author of that BP+Surfer comic apologized for being an idiot who didn't know Surfer's power. you two, however, are much more dense than that. "
Thank for the Insult, Cause like I have always been taught when some one reverts to insulting you they have lost their argument.  Goku and Vegeta beat beingd of far more immense power than Surfer "
except everyone here agrees with me instead of you. oh man, i lost my argument alright.

scans of solar system busters or it didn't happen. that's what i thought.
#41 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@CAPiTA:
Okay, because more people agree with you that makes you right. 

Hitler would have said the same thing if you were standing in Germany in the 1940's. the Majority isn't always right.
#42 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

hal jordan would lop off goku's head with a giant lawnmower or something  

then the surfer would beat vegeta to death with his cosmic surfboard 

#43 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah Goku and Vegeta are so powerful, thats why they had to IT off the Earth when Buu blew it up LMAO

#44 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roy_Harper_Jr said:
"Yeah Goku and Vegeta are so powerful, thats why they had to IT off the Earth when Buu blew it up LMAO "

you obviously haven't seen that episode or read that Manga, the did to save all the people
#45 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Roy_Harper_Jr said:
"Yeah Goku and Vegeta are so powerful, thats why they had to IT off the Earth when Buu blew it up LMAO "
you obviously haven't seen that episode or read that Manga, the did to save all the people "
You obviously have no idea what instance I am talking about, save what people? Everyone on the planet was dead already accept Gohan Trunks Piccolo Goten Dende and Satan

And dont say to save Dende and Satan because the original plan was to grab Piccolo Gohan and the boys and IT off the planet

You fail, try again
#46 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Roy_Harper_Jr said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Roy_Harper_Jr said:
you obviously haven't seen that episode or read that Manga, the did to save all the people "
You obviously have no idea what instance I am talking about, save what people? Everyone on the planet was dead already accept Gohan Trunks Piccolo Goten Dende and Satan  And dont say to save Dende and Satan because the original plan was to grab Piccolo Gohan and the boys and IT off the planet  You fail, try again "

you just said it, they were saving the kids
#47 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @Roy_Harper_Jr said:
" @Caligula said:
" @Roy_Harper_Jr said:
You obviously have no idea what instance I am talking about, save what people? Everyone on the planet was dead already accept Gohan Trunks Piccolo Goten Dende and Satan  And dont say to save Dende and Satan because the original plan was to grab Piccolo Gohan and the boys and IT off the planet  You fail, try again "
you just said it, they were saving the kids "
Gohan died also, and Gohan was the strongest non fused character in the series
#48 Posted by Psyker star (3492 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is gl can he fight with the dbz characters

#49 Posted by CAPiTA (1520 posts) - - Show Bio
@Caligula said:
" @CAPiTA: Okay, because more people agree with you that makes you right.  Hitler would have said the same thing if you were standing in Germany in the 1940's. the Majority isn't always right. "
in this case, the majority is right. unless you prove otherwise, which you obviously can't.
#50 Posted by Roy_Harper_Jr (198 posts) - - Show Bio
@Psyker star said:
" How powerful is gl can he fight with the dbz characters "
the naruto cast and bleach cast can fight with the dbz characters, gl powers are far beyond their abilities