PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By PsychoJack

@Raizex: http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_the_Hedgehog#Personality

I looked up his powers and since they are similar to Sonic and Shadow, he would get beaten. It's been already established in that Vegeta vs Shadow screwattack video that Vegeta can beat him with little difficulty. Even with a Super Form, he's still not powerful enough beat two of them let alone one.

Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

@PsychoJack: Sorry but you missed a few things

1. Scourge is stronger and faster than both Shadow and Sonic. If I recall correctly, he soloed them.

2. The guys who make Death Battles always add in some stupid garbage like Super form running out. Plus in the comics, while in super form, they are impervious to all damage as seen in Sonic vs Enerjak.

3. Scourge is a planet buster in base form, unlike Sonic.

ImmortalT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ImmortalT1000

I never seen a Green Sonic before.

I'd have to hear about his feats or read info on him.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NeonGameWave

Goku and Vegeta should win but if Scourge becomes Super Scourge he wins easily.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BlueHope

Goku and Vegeta use fuuuuusion...HA!

TheEd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheEd

Regular Scourge can't beat Goku or Vegeta 1v1.

@PsychoJack said:

I looked up his powers and since they are similar to Sonic and Shadow, he would get beaten. It's been already established in that Vegeta vs Shadow screwattack video that Vegeta can beat him with little difficulty. Even with a Super Form, he's still not powerful enough beat two of them let alone one.

1. They mentioned in the vid that Vegeta couldn't kill Shadow in super form. So, do you just see and hear what you want to ?

2. Vegeta got 2 hits on him in his super form and they didn't do anything. How is that exactly winning ?

3. It's screwattack, who gives a ....

darkelf35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By darkelf35

goku wins with ease

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkelf35: How do you figure?

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By PsychoJack

@TheEd said:

@PsychoJack said:

1. They mentioned in the vid that Vegeta couldn't kill Shadow in super form. So, do you just see and hear what you want to ?

2. Vegeta got 2 hits on him in his super form and they didn't do anything. How is that exactly winning ?

LMFAO, I never said Vegeta killed him in his Super Form, what are you smoking? I just said he killed him in general. He killed him when he burned out his Super Form in one powerful blast. Well regardless, I still think Goku and Vegeta win, even with the Super Form, Scourge can't last forever in it while the Saiyans can last for longer periods of time in their SS forms.

Shikarenji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Shikarenji

Super gogeta ftw . he defeated super janemba who had control over the laws of life and death .

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@PsychoJack said:

@TheEd said:

@PsychoJack said:

LMFAO, I never said Vegeta killed him in his Super Form, what are you smoking? I just said he killed him in general. He killed him when he burned out his Super Form in one powerful blast. Well regardless, I still think Goku and Vegeta win, even with the Super Form, Scourge can't last forever in it while the Saiyans can last for longer periods of time in their SS forms.

That is a game mechanic that they stupidly included into the battle. If you read the comic (which is what we are talking about) or watched the anime, you'd see that super form lasts as long as they need it to.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PsychoJack said:

@TheEd said:

@PsychoJack said:

That is a game mechanic that they stupidly included into the battle. If you read the comic (which is what we are talking about) or watched the anime, you'd see that super form lasts as long as they need it to.

ScrewAttack does get a lot of their facts wrong when they do their videos. I mean they are very entertaining, but in general they rarely get their facts straight. I've seen 5 of their videos and they haven't done the best of jobs at researching any of them tbh.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: Yeah, I love them and hate them at the same time. Pikachu vs Blanka and Link vs Cloud were their biggest blunders.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Floopay

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Floopay: Yeah, I love them and hate them at the same time. Pikachu vs Blanka and Link vs Cloud were their biggest blunders.

Don't even get me started on Link vs. Cloud. I am a huge FF7 fanboy, and I can't even begin to explain how wrong they were about Cloud. Granted, I'll admit that if you allow Link to wear two sets of boots, and three sets of armor, and two sets of gauntlets etc. etc., and mix/match equipment from EVERY Zelda, then yes, he should win. But they were way off about Cloud.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Floopay: And even with all that equipment, isn't Cloud's reaction time along the lines of lightning? And the neglected the fact that the vast majority of Link's equipment wouldn't do squat to Cloud even after they themselves said he shrugs off impalement. Boomerang...

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Floopay

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@Floopay: And even with all that equipment, isn't Cloud's reaction time along the lines of lightning? And the neglected the fact that the vast majority of Link's equipment wouldn't do squat to Cloud even after they themselves said he shrugs off impalement. Boomerang...

He has dodged lightning before, once before it was fired, and once after it was fired.

He's also dodged bullets while the gun was inches from his face, and effortlessly deflected bullets.

He's been impaled on two occasions and come out on top both times. He's also been shot through the chest, taken punches that shatter stone and smash steel, can create craters in a steel construct beneath someone's feet, just by having them BLOCK one of his attacks, and so much more.

Plus they had him using the Buster Sword, which is an inferior weapon to his Fushion Sword which he adopted as of Advent Children and Dirge of Cerberus.

Over and above this Omni-Slash is unblockable and extremely lethal, so there's that as well.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PsychoJack

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PsychoJack said:

@TheEd said:

@PsychoJack said:

Oh really? I never saw the anime or the comic so I wouldn't know. I just went by game play terms.

@Floopay said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

@PsychoJack said:

@TheEd said:

@PsychoJack said:

ScrewAttack does get a lot of their facts wrong when they do their videos. I mean they are very entertaining, but in general they rarely get their facts straight. I've seen 5 of their videos and they haven't done the best of jobs at researching any of them tbh.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I know that but it's still entertaining.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By CalebHara

@UltimateHero0406 said:

1. Scourge is stronger and faster than both Shadow and Sonic. If I recall correctly, he soloed them.

2. The guys who make Death Battles always add in some stupid garbage like Super form running out. Plus in the comics, while in super form, they are impervious to all damage as seen in Sonic vs Enerjak.

Stupid garbage? Vegeta wasn't able to harm Shadow in Super form, and, his super forms do run out. The point is, Shadow can't take Vegeta, period. In Super form, he could tank his attacks, however there is no way he could have done any damage to Vegeta, especially in Super Saiyan forms. When they don't have all of their chaos emeralds, no Hedgehog will ever have the ability to take a Kamehameha or a Galik Gun, planet busting attacks.

The battle is merely for entertainment in Death Battle. It is the actual statments a research that matter. And they clearly stated, that Shadow can't keep up with Vegeta. Show some more respect to death battle.

PsychoJack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PsychoJack

@CalebHara said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Stupid garbage? Vegeta wasn't able to harm Shadow in Super form, and, his super forms do run out. The point is, Shadow can't take Vegeta, period. In Super form, he could tank his attacks, however there is no way he could have done any damage to Vegeta, especially in Super Saiyan forms. When they don't have all of their chaos emeralds, no Hedgehog will ever have the ability to take a Kamehameha or a Galik Gun, planet busting attacks.

The battle is merely for entertainment in Death Battle. It is the actual statments a research that matter. And they clearly stated, that Shadow can't keep up with Vegeta. Show some more respect to death battle.

This

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#22  Edited By NighThunder

If ssj3 or 4 is allowed , scourge is... roadkill

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CalebHara said:

@UltimateHero0406 said:

1. Super forms do not run out. Read the comics. That is a game mechanic to make things challenging for the player.

2. Who is even talking about Shadow vs Vegeta? That has nothing to do with this. Scourge is >>>>>>>>>>> Shadow and Sonic in every way so using them as an example is pretty pointless. I'm pretty sure he even defeated them both at the same time.

3. Scourge could keep up with them. Archie Sonic craps on lightspeed just for fun.He even broke the time barrier once. Scourge craps on Sonic's speed easily so his speed >>>>>>>>>>>> FTL so he is not getting speed blitzed.

4. Scourge is a planet buster/durability in base. Super form is 1000% power increase plus invulnerability to all attacks. You do the math. This will not end as easily a you all say.

Guys, do some research before commenting. Comics are >>>>>>> video games so using game stats doesn't mean squat here.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By comicace3

@UltimateHero0406 said:

You are right about one thing.... I hate screwattacks Deathbattles. But doesn't his super form have a limited time? And you really think they could beat goku and vegeta together?

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SSJLozza

Lmao either of them could solo with the utmost ease. Allowing both (and therefore a fusion) is overkill.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#26  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

The Saiyans FTW

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By cyborgx

@UltimateHero0406: @UltimateHero0406 said:

@PsychoJack said:

@TheEd said:

@PsychoJack said:

maybe but there Super forms are<to SSJ , any way Vegeta can always turn SSJ2 and Goku SSJ3 so Goku and vegeta with extream ease.Unless you can show or tell me what exactly what Scourge has done i'm unconvinced he's strong\durable\fast enough to win, Scourge his my favorite Sonic character-and i know he can beat both Shadow and Sonic at the same time but that doesn't mean he can beat Vegeta and Goku even if he can destroy a planet Goku has kill Planet busters before so....

cyborgx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By cyborgx

@UltimateHero0406: True...but none of those feats show he would beat Goku and Vegeta, if he was fighting one saiyan i might consider more to Scourge..but both saiyans? that i'm pretty sure is in overkill..he may be faster then light and he may be able to blow up planets but DBZ was doing that in the Frieza sega, besides he may only be as strong (or a little bit stronger) as Frieza-he could destroyed planets with ease but was no match for Super saiyans

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cyborgx: I also forgot to mention that Sonic beats god level enemies and reality warpers on a daily basis and can tear reality just by fighting. And Scourge, like I said, whoops Sonic pretty easily. So thats what I was think when I made this.

@SSJLozza: Not quite. Neither could solo. And no fusion allowed.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By NighThunder

hm.. ok maybe scourge ight put up a fight. Still if they both go ssj4 scourge wil die. Goku him seelf at base gt has busted a whole threw a dimension. At ssj4 he could much more.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NighThunder: in the op I said no 4 and no fusion.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Answerpls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Answerpls

First of all, Scourge has never beaten sonic or shadow in a serious fight. Later when Shadow decided to play serious, Scourge ran off. Also, Scourge is not faster than Sonic nor Shadow as both can catch up to him super easily. He may be a little stronger than Sonic tough. He is no way comparable to strength in Shadow as Shadow cana lift busses single handedly. Now, other thaan being faster than the two, Scourge has only one advantage. His super form is litterally invulnarable (So is Sonic and Shadows). If he can finish the fight before his form runs out, then he has a chance. Also super forms in archie last very long compared to the games or anime. It probably lasts from about 30 minutes to an hour. Pretty good huh?

hanketsuhen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either goku or vegeta blink the verse

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers