ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ms__omega
@The Mango:
Gladiators strengh and invulnerability are based on his confidence in battle if Goku or Hulk suprises or blitzes him his powers deminish heck even Cannonball kicked his arse

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Sirealkillz:
how could frieza conquer universes when he wasn't aware of more than 1 
-your right about sentry beings overrated 
-if  master roshi had to buff up to bust the moon in db,Goku would have to be more than trillions of time more powerful  to bust even 1 universe 

The earth's moon is 21.9 trillion cubic meters 
it took 14 billion years for light from the new born universe to reach earth(according to nasa)  
we dont even know our exact location in the universe,so it may have been much closer to us than other points. 
the universe in estimated to be 90 billionx90 billion light years in volume 
90 billionx 90 billion =81,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, light years 

1 light year = 9.4605284 × e meters      
so the universe should be around 7.66302800xe38  meters in volume 
76,630,280,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,,000,000,000<--- times ten forgot a 0 
so yeah goku would have to be around 
350,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time more powerful than roshi to destroy 1 universe  

plus...that's assumic the edge of the universe is more easily damage than the material of which the moon is composed.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein: 
really? thats very interesting
as for Picollo,your right,but keep in mind he did this at the series`s begin,during that period,they also had over the top feats,they actualy ended after Vegeta was defeated
after all,ask isnt it wierd their best feat (well...second) comes from the series`s start?
true for Goku as well,but why would they say 40 tons? i mean,it cant be more heavy than that because they said it was 40 tons
40 tons is 40 tons everywhere,regardless of gravity,why say 40 tons if they actualy meant 400 tons (assuming the planet`s gravity is 10 bigger than earth)? if it was actualy going to be 400 tons,they would have said 400 tons,instead of 40 tons
hope that made sense :)
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: It's been like 10 years since i have seen DB. When you say too powerful, in what degree are we talking about? 
=]
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Matezoide:
Read my post above it's divine >:D
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The solar system buster claim. Let me show a pic of what the solar system looks likes

Here is cell Blast 

Does the video show the solar system being destoryed or even damaged by the impact ? No. Is there alot of talk about solar system being destoryed or even damaged by the impact ? Yes. This is called and useless character statement aka hyperbole. There are many moment in shows and comics where a character makes a statement that doesn't back up to what they are doing.

Also

Gladiator Survives and CONTAINS energy that could destroy half the Solar System

Gladiator solos   
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Matezoide2
@spidey 15 said:
" @Matezoide: It's been like 10 years since i have seen DB. When you say too powerful, in what degree are we talking about? =] "
much more than necessary
after all,Roshi took down the moon in one hit,assuming they kept becoming stronger like that,a single ki-blast would nuke (at the very least) an entire city

@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @Matezoide: Read my post above it's divine >:D "

i did,it was preety good Godly Elvis
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By spidey 15
@Matezoide: Oh, i see your point. Thank you. 
^__^
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just to add 

Nobody on dbz has done this
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Mortein
@Matezoide said:
Well Roshi and piccolo destroyed the moon with PL under 1000, Vegeta stated he can destroy the earth when he had PL 18 000, we know Frieza destroyed a planet Vegeta (which is a planet with 10x bigger gravity then Earth, which most likely means it is much bigger then Earth) with PL 530 000,  SSj Goku had PL 150 000 000 and we know that SP Cell who is incomparably more powerful then SSJ Goku,  stated he can destroy whole solar system, so if you want to see consistency you can.
The mass Goku was holding was 40T no one is denying that , but that tells us nothing about what was the weight, and weight is what is important, and without gravity we cannot know the weight. I assume you know the difference between weight and mass. I personalty think the gravity was much bigger then earths because, why would goku pick up a planet with low gravity for training, and I think it is illogical that he wasn't able to lift 40 T easily.
btw I am drunk so if something I said makes no sense it is not my fault,
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein: 
indeed,but keep in mind,they did all that on the series`s begin,wich had some over-the-top feats similar to DB,also,Cell only wanted to take down the Earth,not the solar system,so (IMO) he wouldnt need to use a kamehameha to take down the planet if they were ,actualy,that powerfull,just shoot a barrage of ki-blasts should do the trick
indeed,but how do we know the mass was 40 tons? it could have been the weight,when we say ``that thing weights 10 tons`` we arent talking about the mass itself,but the weight it haves on Earth`s gravity,i do think the gravity was superior to Earth`s,but i also think it weights 40 tons because of this planet`s gravity,while on Earth it weights about 2-4 tons
as for Freeza,him taking down Planet Vegeta like he did could have been filler,on the manga they do say Freeza destroied the Planet,but do they say how? for all we know,they could have used a machine,IMO,the way Freeza destroied the planet was suposed to be...hum...how can i say.....epic,i mean,Bardock`s death while trying to save the planet only to die with it was touching (definetively one of my favorite scenes),it wouldnt be nearly as cool if Freeza snapped his neck and then pressed a button as Planet Vegeta was destroied

again,thanks for not being a troll,being able to discuss about DBZ with someone who wont call me stupid during every sentence makes me very happy :)
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Mortein
@Matezoide said:
" @Mortein:  indeed,but keep in mind,they did all that on the series`s begin,wich had some over-the-top feats similar to DB,also,Cell only wanted to take down the Earth,not the solar system,so (IMO) he wouldnt need to use a kamehameha to take down the planet if they were ,actualy,that powerfull,just shoot a barrage of ki-blasts should do the trick indeed,but how do we know the mass was 40 tons? it could have been the weight,when we say ``that thing weights 10 tons`` we arent talking about the mass itself,but the weight it haves on Earth`s gravity,i do think the gravity was superior to Earth`s,but i also think it weights 40 tons because of this planet`s gravity,while on Earth it weights about 2-4 tonsas for Freeza,him taking down Planet Vegeta like he did could have been filler,on the manga they do say Freeza destroied the Planet,but do they say how? for all we know,they could have used a machine,IMO,the way Freeza destroied the planet was suposed to be...hum...how can i say.....epic,i mean,Bardock`s death while trying to save the planet only to die with it was touching (definetively one of my favorite scenes),it wouldnt be nearly as cool if Freeza snapped his neck and then pressed a button as Planet Vegeta was destroied  again,thanks for not being a troll,being able to discuss about DBZ with someone who wont call me stupid during every sentence makes me very happy :) "
I'd like to continue this, but I'm to tired, just to say that I agree with you that top tier DBZ characters don't have enough feats and it would be good if we could avoid using them in battle threads. Low tier DBZ characters (up to frieza sag) have enough feats to be used is battle threads,    
The mass can be expressed in tons not the weight, and mass is always the same, something that has mass 1T on earth will have mass 1 t on the moon, however I wouldn't be able to bench press 1 T on earth and I would be able to bench press 1 T on the moon (maybe I'm not sure what's moons gravity)
Good night
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Matezoide2
@Mortein: 
fair enough
i wish you a good night as well and thanks for the friendly discussion *thumbs up*
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@jumpstart55: 

exsactly Goku has no blunt force buranility which is why he gets hurt when he gts punched by guys who have trouble breaking mountains
Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@Mortein said:
" @Matezoide said:
" @Mortein:  indeed,but keep in mind,they did all that on the series`s begin,wich had some over-the-top feats similar to DB,also,Cell only wanted to take down the Earth,not the solar system,so (IMO) he wouldnt need to use a kamehameha to take down the planet if they were ,actualy,that powerfull,just shoot a barrage of ki-blasts should do the trick indeed,but how do we know the mass was 40 tons? it could have been the weight,when we say ``that thing weights 10 tons`` we arent talking about the mass itself,but the weight it haves on Earth`s gravity,i do think the gravity was superior to Earth`s,but i also think it weights 40 tons because of this planet`s gravity,while on Earth it weights about 2-4 tonsas for Freeza,him taking down Planet Vegeta like he did could have been filler,on the manga they do say Freeza destroied the Planet,but do they say how? for all we know,they could have used a machine,IMO,the way Freeza destroied the planet was suposed to be...hum...how can i say.....epic,i mean,Bardock`s death while trying to save the planet only to die with it was touching (definetively one of my favorite scenes),it wouldnt be nearly as cool if Freeza snapped his neck and then pressed a button as Planet Vegeta was destroied  again,thanks for not being a troll,being able to discuss about DBZ with someone who wont call me stupid during every sentence makes me very happy :) "
I'd like to continue this, but I'm to tired, just to say that I agree with you that top tier DBZ characters don't have enough feats and it would be good if we could avoid using them in battle threads. Low tier DBZ characters (up to frieza sag) have enough feats to be used is battle threads,     The mass can be expressed in tons not the weight, and mass is always the same, something that has mass 1T on earth will have mass 1 t on the moon, however I wouldn't be able to bench press 1 T on earth and I would be able to bench press 1 T on the moon (maybe I'm not sure what's moons gravity) Good night "

it would be 170 lbs
Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Thor's hammmer
@Mortein said:
" @Thor's hammmer said:
" @Sirealkillz:  you do relise gladiator hits harder than anyone in thee DBZ U right?   he busts planets with just his punches "
In theory anyone who can punch at light speed and have a durability to tank a planet explosion should be able to destroy a  planet with a punch "

except M can tank just about anything and is the same strength as spider-man  
durability to energy does not = strength  
and Goku doesn't punch light speed
TheDEMON!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheDEMON!

Gladiator solos in strenght case closed.
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Hellos

Sentry gives the Hulk the beating he should have given him in WWH while Gladiator take's Goku's head off with a punch.
Avatar image for i_dreamed_i_dream
I Dreamed I Dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Matezoide:  

1. There is no dragon ball and dragonball z...there is only dragonball. So while youre sitting here telling people that z was made because akira wanted it to end at z....how about you...idk stop talking out of your backside..because Akira wanted to end dragonball after the frieza saga. There is only Dragonball.....the z was added in North america by funimation.

2.Goku wasnt in space for a cpuple of seconds..way to try and downplay....no..way to lie so you can continue with your bs bias......right well someone needs to tell bardock and gotenks to stop breathing in space because thats exactly what they did in the freiza and buu sagas

3. "DB = Roshi took down a moon 
DBZ = Everyone was shitting bricks when Cell said he was going to destroy the planet (why he would even need a kamehameha? if Roshi can take down the moon,then Cell could take down the planet with one ki blast) "

None of that makes any type of sense...i dont even know how to come at it....wtf are you even talking about? Are you trying to say moon buster>>>>>>>>planet buster? Also not everyone can breathe in space...you know...like the 6 billion people that cell would have killed when he did blow up earth......along with piccolo and the dragonballs making it impossible to wish anyone back =/

4. Gladiator was hurt by gambit at full confidence...hulk was choked out by a snake..wonder woman was beat up by deathstroke...the flash was blitzed by batman......see PIS is fun isnt it =/

5. DB = Characthers rely in several different attacks and skills (ie,multiply,solar flare,etc....) 
DBZ = Everyone fights with power alone 

again another post of yours that makes no type of sense at all...no wonder spidey gave you props he tends to do that with the more asenine poster.

Instant transmission...hellzion grenade..the 465 moves gotenks made up..krillin creating a storm of destructo disks attacks.....solar flares...multipliying all used in "DBZ" again i dont even know how to come at this because what you said was just...i dont want to say stupid....but thats all i can think of..what you said was stupid..it made no sense =/

6. Again there is no db and dbz..only db.....and you dont get to through out 10 years of canon because you dont like the ridic feats....I dont see you throwing out gladiators feat of busting a planet when he never did so again....oh about that...@ Death Certificate he flew into said planet at FTL speeds and then sliced it u with heat vision before he punched it apart....

7. Freiiza blowing up planet vegeta with his finger = Canon...but hey got to keep the streak of not knowing what youre talking about alive and well

@Death Certificate:  

*sigh*

Kid buu blowing up the planet with a football sized ki blast

Piccolo destroying the moon with a palm sized ki blast

Master roshi destroying the moon with a none moon sized ki blast

Z fighters use ki manipulation to condesne poweful blast into small attacks....as seen by goku and piccolo using ten times moon busters on raditz...as seen when vegerta used a planet buster on cell and then reduced its size last minute...etc etc etc. No cells blast did not blow up a solar system...he condensed enough energy into a ball that had the power to and then threw it at gohan =/

oh thats cool

heres glads literally peeing on himself when fighting cassandra

No Caption Provided

hered glads being koed by the invisisble woman

No Caption Provided

heres gladiator being owned by..........................Canonball =/

No Caption Provided

Heres gladiator being owned by XD Gokus teammate in this fight....the hulk

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

getting owned by the living lightning and thor 

No Caption Provided

all because he had his confidence shaken for a second.......Get the picture? Oh ok then what the frell do you people think is going to happen when goku gets in his grill? dont answer that i have read enough bias fanboism that'll last a life time.

team one stomps. i'm not even going to bother with sentry......Hulk finds a hellicarrior and drops it on him and then he dies. I mean seriously how many times has the jackhole been beaten by a freaking hellicarrier..more than once i know
EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By EmperorVulcan

Sentry or Gladiator could both solo.

Earthfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Earthfall

I think Goku get severly underrated on here. 

In his base form, he can lift around 400 tons. As shown from when he was on King Kai's planet, and had the 40 ton weights on him. But the gravity is ten times stronger, so it'd felt like 400 tons. In SSJ3, he has strength in the hundreds of thousands, and should be able to overpower most physical combatants. In terms of fighting skill, he is a master martial artist, and is superior to everyone in the match up in terms of raw skill. He always fights at least faster than the human eye can follow. During his fight with Freeza, he was fighting faster than light speed. Finally, he has his energy abilities. In his original form, Vegeta blew up a planet early on in DBZ, now consider just how much stronger SSJ3 Goku is in comparison to the Original Vegeta... that shows just how easy it'd be for Goku to let rip with some Solar system destroying blasts which he is more than capable of. 

Goku is the strongest combatant in this, definitely. With the added advantage of Hulk taking up the Sentry, I see Team 1 winning this.

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@I Dreamed I Dream:
I ah spike, I see that you got a new account. Why do you even bother, you know I don't give a rat-ass about your hopeless posts. 
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Vallant:
400 tons is still small compared to 500,000+ tons which both sentry and gladiator can push.
Avatar image for i_dreamed_i_dream
I Dreamed I Dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Death Certificate said:
" @I Dreamed I Dream: I ah spike, I see that you got a new account. Why do you even bother, you know I don't give a rat-ass about your hopeless posts.  "
XD 

bother 

I bother because i dont want anyone to actually listen to anything you have to say as it will be wrong as usual...as you almost never know what the hell youre talking about..and my last post proved that....again. You think i post to debate you? XD you're hopless. You dont care that the crap you spew is wrong..you will just repeat yourself anyway. So whenever you feel the need to babble on abut things you know nothing about and get it wrong....rest assured i'll be here to rub how wrong you were in your face...kay? Good 

No Caption Provided
Earthfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Earthfall
@Death Certificate said:
" @Vallant: 400 tons is still small compared to 500,000+ tons which both sentry and gladiator can push. "
In Goku's base form. SSJ3 is god know how many times powerfuller than Goku's base form. The fact is, as soon as Gladiator's confidence is shaken, he gets curbstomped, even Cannonball smashed him around.
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By daak1212

Gladiator has been shown to be a world breaker and has flown threw a star.  His confidence is the factor here.  Goku and Hulk win.
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#77  Edited By Final Arrow

I wonder how long it will take before he comes back this time...
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By FinalStar86
@Vallant said:
" I think Goku get severly underrated on here.  In his base form, he can lift around 400 tons. As shown from when he was on King Kai's planet, and had the 40 ton weights on him. But the gravity is ten times stronger, so it'd felt like 400 tons. In SSJ3, he has strength in the hundreds of thousands, and should be able to overpower most physical combatants. In terms of fighting skill, he is a master martial artist, and is superior to everyone in the match up in terms of raw skill. He always fights at least faster than the human eye can follow. During his fight with Freeza, he was fighting faster than light speed. Finally, he has his energy abilities. In his original form, Vegeta blew up a planet early on in DBZ, now consider just how much stronger SSJ3 Goku is in comparison to the Original Vegeta... that shows just how easy it'd be for Goku to let rip with some Solar system destroying blasts which he is more than capable of.  Goku is the strongest combatant in this, definitely. With the added advantage of Hulk taking up the Sentry, I see Team 1 winning this. "
This is false, Goku was training on the Grand Kai's planet which had normal gravity, so in base form he is unable to lift 40 tons.  At SSJ3 Goku can lift about 16,000 tons which makes him by far the weakest character here physically

Also Vegeta never destroyed a planet, Arlia was filler

Also Goku was not fighting at light speed when he fought Freeza, in fact in the entire series no one has ever gone light speed

Basically Sentry or Gladiator could kill Goku in the blink of an eye if they wanted to, team 2 would win because Goku is too weak to be a threat here
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#79  Edited By MrDirector786
@Final Arrow said:
" I wonder how long it will take before he comes back this time... "
Are you referring to Spike's new account here?
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#80  Edited By Final Arrow
@MrDirector786:
Yep, I don't really mind that he makes them, if he came back and acted in the rules and was not insulting to everyone, we would not have to keep banning him. It's the click of a button from a mods point of veiw, he has to do the set up over and over again. So it's not really wasting any of my time!!!
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By spidey 15
@Final Arrow said:
" I wonder how long it will take before he comes back this time... "
You mean you've just banned him.... 
=D
Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Warcry80

Thank you for destroying the planet with this one LOL! But team 2 takes it, depending on which version of hulk your using. ( Nevermind) I see it's the world breaker, I change my vote to team 1!
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Mortein
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Vallant said:
" I think Goku get severly underrated on here.  In his base form, he can lift around 400 tons. As shown from when he was on King Kai's planet, and had the 40 ton weights on him. But the gravity is ten times stronger, so it'd felt like 400 tons. In SSJ3, he has strength in the hundreds of thousands, and should be able to overpower most physical combatants. In terms of fighting skill, he is a master martial artist, and is superior to everyone in the match up in terms of raw skill. He always fights at least faster than the human eye can follow. During his fight with Freeza, he was fighting faster than light speed. Finally, he has his energy abilities. In his original form, Vegeta blew up a planet early on in DBZ, now consider just how much stronger SSJ3 Goku is in comparison to the Original Vegeta... that shows just how easy it'd be for Goku to let rip with some Solar system destroying blasts which he is more than capable of.  Goku is the strongest combatant in this, definitely. With the added advantage of Hulk taking up the Sentry, I see Team 1 winning this. "
This is false, Goku was training on the Grand Kai's planet which had normal gravity, so in base form he is unable to lift 40 tons.  At SSJ3 Goku can lift about 16,000 tons which makes him by far the weakest character here physically  Also Vegeta never destroyed a planet, Arlia was filler  Also Goku was not fighting at light speed when he fought Freeza, in fact in the entire series no one has ever gone light speed  Basically Sentry or Gladiator could kill Goku in the blink of an eye if they wanted to, team 2 would win because Goku is too weak to be a threat here "
This is false as well.
Goku was training on unknown planet with unknown gravity.
What does normal gravity even means? is there abnormal gravity? Every planet has it's own gravity and probability that planet on which Goku was training had the same gravity as Earth is negligible. 
Also he was holding 40T while flying in the air, he just wasn't able to move with it.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#84  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Jenkins' Sentry solos, but since he pretty much no longer exists anymore, Team 1, with Goku bringing the pain. If this included GT, fight would be over in no time.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Warcry80
@Mortein:
I agree, the thing is, I believe it was 10 tons the gravity of normal planets.  The grand kai's planet wasa battle / training planet for warriors. So is King Kai's and other Kai planets, which is why they hold the tournaments against one another, and they are all master trainers. It would only make sense to assume all Kai planets have high gravityfor the purpose of training fighters to be the strongest. 

Grand Kai was able to create a solar system in his battle arena, he would have to have some sort of high gravity to keep it all in place. 
It's actually harder to believe that the planet doesn't have higher gravity than it not having it. So I'll stick to it being 400 tons since Goku has done feats while fighting, and normally that would suggest he has to be well over 40 tons in strength class. No 40 ton brick could tear up mountains and islands the way Base Goku and Frieza did on Nameke. 
Suggs44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Suggs44

All this talk about Goku at SSJ3 being a galaxy/universe buster is getting old. When has that ever happened? did someone state this in canon? I don't think so. Glads has feats that back up peoples claims about him being a powerhouse, he destroyed a planet with PUNCHES, Goku's Super Genki Dama against Kid Buu barely left a scratch on the Planet of the Kai's. He's flown through stars which are more powerful then any Kamehameha Goku could produce. He can move at FTL speeds and blitz Kakarotto before he even knew what hit him. So in all he beats Goku SSJ3 or not. Sentry and Hulk can trade punches till they fall down, so they're matched evenly. It isn't hard to understand how Sentry and Glads win here. Kallark takes out Goku with minimal effort then joins Sentry for a beatdown of Hulk. Gladiator's confidence is a non-factor here, Goku is severely below him and he knows it. No reason for self doubt.

EmperorVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By EmperorVulcan

Even is Goku is at the 400 ton level, which I highly doubt, that still doesn't even put him in Sentry/Gladiators league.  These guys are both at the hundreds of thousands of tons, if not millions of tons (for Gladiator) level.  I believe they are both faster too.

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By FinalStar86
@Mortein said:
" @FinalStar86 said:
" @Vallant said:
This is false, Goku was training on the Grand Kai's planet which had normal gravity, so in base form he is unable to lift 40 tons.  At SSJ3 Goku can lift about 16,000 tons which makes him by far the weakest character here physically  Also Vegeta never destroyed a planet, Arlia was filler  Also Goku was not fighting at light speed when he fought Freeza, in fact in the entire series no one has ever gone light speed  Basically Sentry or Gladiator could kill Goku in the blink of an eye if they wanted to, team 2 would win because Goku is too weak to be a threat here "
This is false as well. Goku was training on unknown planet with unknown gravity. What does normal gravity even means? is there abnormal gravity? Every planet has it's own gravity and probability that planet on which Goku was training had the same gravity as Earth is negligible.  Also he was holding 40T while flying in the air, he just wasn't able to move with it. "
No actually its true

Unless the gravity of that planet was specifically stated then we assume its normal gravity and by normal we mean Earth level

If we went by your logic, every time someone lifts something on another planet in any form of media it would be impossible to tell how much weight was actually lifted

So basically yeah, it was 40 tons and ONLY 40 tons

Also he was holding 10 tons on Each limb, its easier then holding up the entire 40 tons with only your upper body
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyway. Without spike's outburst, I think everyone agrees with team 2 winning 

/thread
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Mortein
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Mortein said:
This is false as well. Goku was training on unknown planet with unknown gravity. What does normal gravity even means? is there abnormal gravity? Every planet has it's own gravity and probability that planet on which Goku was training had the same gravity as Earth is negligible.  Also he was holding 40T while flying in the air, he just wasn't able to move with it. "
No actually its true

Unless the gravity of that planet was specifically stated then we assume its normal gravity and by normal we mean Earth level

If we went by your logic, every time someone lifts something on another planet in any form of media it would be impossible to tell how much weight was actually lifted  So basically yeah, it was 40 tons and ONLY 40 tons  Also he was holding 10 tons on Each limb, its easier then holding up the entire 40 tons with only your upper body "
You may ASSUME it has the same gravity as Earth, just as I can assume it has bigger gravity, but those are nothing more then assumptions, and only fact is that the gravity is unknown. 

Sometimes there are hints from which we can see how big the gravity is, for example when they were on Namek Gravity wasn't much different from Earths gravity, since Bulma had no problems with it, so the gravity of Namek most likely was 0.5-1.5 x Earths gravity.
However on Grand Kais planet Goku struggled with 40 T and to everyone who ever read DBZ should be obvious that Goku at this point should be stronger then that, which makes me assume that the gravity was bigger then Earths. Also, why would Goku, use a low gravity planet for training?

Obviously, if someone lifts something on a planet whose gravity we don't know, we can't tell how much could he lift on earth, unless there are some hints, like bulma on namek. The gravity of a planet is unknown, unless you can prove otherwise.

Also, DBZ characters are always powered down except during very intensive fights, and we don't know what was his PL when he struggled with 40T. 
All we know is that he was powered down to unknown  level, and then he powered up to PL 150 000 000+ and he said something like "now it is to easy, this is piece of cake". So IMO, if that planet had a gravity similar to the earth that would only mean Goku was powered down to PL few thousands.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By FinalStar86
@Mortein: Your logic is incredibly faulty, if we went by this then anytime someone lifted something off the Earth we wouldn't know how much it weighed because the planets gravity was unknown

Bottom line, without any statement of the planets gravity we assume it is normal gravity as in Earth's gravity

You can assume whatever you like, but you are wrong.  It was 40 tons and ONLY 40 tons 

So no, as always, you are wrong
Sirealkillz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Sirealkillz
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Mortein: Your logic is incredibly faulty, if we went by this then anytime someone lifted something off the Earth we wouldn't know how much it weighed because the planets gravity was unknown  Bottom line, without any statement of the planets gravity we assume it is normal gravity as in Earth's gravity  You can assume whatever you like, but you are wrong.  It was 40 tons and ONLY 40 tons   So no, as always, you are wrong "
Um, smartass?

You are just a fanboy. We are trying to prove points.

So no, as always, you are wrong.
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mortein
@FinalStar86 said:

" @Mortein: Your logic is incredibly faulty, if we went by this then anytime someone lifted something off the Earth we wouldn't know how much it weighed because the planets gravity was unknown  Bottom line, without any statement of the planets gravity we assume it is normal gravity as in Earth's gravity  You can assume whatever you like, but you are wrong.  It was 40 tons and ONLY 40 tons   So no, as always, you are wrong "

Since you are, as you said, only assuming that the gravity was the same as Earths, you are also only assuming that I am wrong, just like I am assuming you are.    
Neither of us can prove the other one is wrong so I suggest we leave this feat alone.

If someone lifts something on a planet with unknown gravity and there are no hints to how big the gravity might be, then we don't know how much could he lift on Earth, this is a fact, obviously.  
Also why do you keep repeating that the mass was 40T, we all know that. The mass was 40T.
NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By NexusOfLight
@Pr_Beyonder said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
"Hmm, I really don't know. I have to say this match is pretty even. I think if team two has a higher chance of winning, though. Goku's SS3 form will be taxing on his body, so he may tire himself out, but at the same time, Hulk is there, starting off in is World Breaker form, and getting stronger. But the problem there is if Goku goes down, it'll be Hulk fighting against two insanely fast people and powerful people. I say team two 6/10 times. Good match up. "
Do you think Goku may have been able to sustain ssj3 form by the end of Z 10 years of training after the buu saga would probably be a big improvement especially with characters as dedicated as goku and vegeta "
Perhaps, since we haven't seen SS3 Goku at the end of DBZ (excluding GT, but that's something completely different) everything stated about it is completely speculation, but I don't really think he'd be able to do it. From the looks of it, it wasn't a manner of him handling the power, it was that it drained too much energy. Sure, he can train his body to fight under those conditions, and probably develop the best method of doing so, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still very taxing on his body while he's alive. Of course, if he were dead, the energy thing wouldn't matter at all, but that's not the case here. I still stand by my decision.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By FinalStar86
@Mortein said:
" @FinalStar86 said:

Since you are, as you said, only assuming that the gravity was the same as Earths, you are also only assuming that I am wrong, just like I am assuming you are.     Neither of us can prove the other one is wrong so I suggest we leave this feat alone.  If someone lifts something on a planet with unknown gravity and there are no hints to how big the gravity might be, then we don't know how much could he lift on Earth, this is a fact, obviously.   Also why do you keep repeating that the mass was 40T, we all know that. The mass was 40T. "
No, I am flat out telling you that you are wrong PERIOD
If we went by your logic then anytime anyone lifted something off of Earth then it couldn't be quantified

No gravity stated, we assume its normal gravity as in Earth's gravity. Please stop dancing around this because I am tired of explaining this to you over and over again when you constantly ignore facts.  We won't leave the feat alone because it shows Goku struggling with 40 tons flat out and on panel
mysticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By mysticboy

Inevitable lock in 5...4...3...2...1.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By MKF30

I'll go team two here

Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look everyone who isn't a DBZ fanboy has come to the agreement that team 2 wins. This thread doesn't need to go any longer, so can somebody please call a mod to lock this thread.

Pr_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Pr_Beyonder
@NexusOfLight said:
" @Pr_Beyonder said:
" @NexusOfLight said:
"Hmm, I really don't know. I have to say this match is pretty even. I think if team two has a higher chance of winning, though. Goku's SS3 form will be taxing on his body, so he may tire himself out, but at the same time, Hulk is there, starting off in is World Breaker form, and getting stronger. But the problem there is if Goku goes down, it'll be Hulk fighting against two insanely fast people and powerful people. I say team two 6/10 times. Good match up. "
Do you think Goku may have been able to sustain ssj3 form by the end of Z 10 years of training after the buu saga would probably be a big improvement especially with characters as dedicated as goku and vegeta "
Perhaps, since we haven't seen SS3 Goku at the end of DBZ (excluding GT, but that's something completely different) everything stated about it is completely speculation, but I don't really think he'd be able to do it. From the looks of it, it wasn't a manner of him handling the power, it was that it drained too much energy. Sure, he can train his body to fight under those conditions, and probably develop the best method of doing so, but that doesn't change the fact that it's still very taxing on his body while he's alive. Of course, if he were dead, the energy thing wouldn't matter at all, but that's not the case here. I still stand by my decision. "

@NexusOfLight:
k