• 165 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio


Anime Mystic Gohan vs Animated Superman of the 90s.

  

   
 
  

  

#2 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:  superman the one from the doomsday movie would win. 
#3 Posted by Mortein (2895 posts) - - Show Bio

Nappa would KO him by lifting his fingers

#4 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman win just because i want to annoy the hell out of DBZ fans.
#5 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#6 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"Superman win just because i want to annoy the hell out of DBZ fans. "

you won't annoy people if you say you're doing to annoy.
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman hits Gohan so hard Dragonballs pop out.

Moderator
#8 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Gohan, I think his fighting speed it too fast for this version of Supes.

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91230 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
 I think his fighting speed it too fast for this version of Supes. "
It's not.
Moderator
#10 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @randumo24 said:
 I think his fighting speed it too fast for this version of Supes. "
It's not. "

I don't remember ever seeing Superman fight at the speeds, in the cartoon, that Gohan is capable of.
#11 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Statman said:
"silly "

what is?
#12 Edited by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
@randumo24:  well i think i seen him fly in space perrty well
#13 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman said:
"@randumo24: @randumo24:  well i think i seen hin fly in space perrty well "


what does space have to do with it?
#14 Posted by jloneblackheart (5519 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess anything will be tried for a win over Supes.....

Moderator
#15 Posted by BROLYJUGGY (72 posts) - - Show Bio

gohan wins
#16 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
well he can go perrty fast    
    
#17 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

I never said that superman was slow, just not as fast fighting. Also to be fair, Flash isn't nearly as fast in the show as he is in the comic. Plus Flash isn't even trying to beat Superman.
#18 Edited by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
ya i know but they still went perrty fast.and flash did go near the speed of light in the cartoons just not in that one. 
 
but as for his fighting speed        
  
#19 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at how low his durability is, yes he won the fight, but he was also being hurt from darkseids beams that couldn't even break through stone. 
 
  
  
#20 Edited by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
maybe hes just stroger in the justice legea cartoon  then in his animated sreies.   
 
 
and dbz characters   have very week durability as well 
 
and superman is still stronger
#21 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman said:
"@randumo24: maybe hes just stroger in the justice legea cartoon  then in his animated sreies.     and dbz characters   have very week durability as well  and superman is still stronger "


This is his animated series, not JL.
#22 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
then why do you have a vid of the JL series up
#23 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:

"
Look at how low his durability is, yes he won the fight, but he was also being hurt from darkseids beams that couldn't even break through stone. 
 
  

   "
That's a good argument actually.  I'll give this to Gohan in a brutal stomp. 
#24 Posted by MrDirector786 (43553 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman actually loses this. He's probably stronger but that's about it. I remember in an episode where Aquaman appeared, I think it was "a Fish Story", he lifted a tanker. And yes, this is the Animated series I'm talking about. He also may be able to travel faster. Not sure about durability. But Superman from the animated series will most likely lose.
#25 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"@randumo24 said:

"
Look at how low his durability is, yes he won the fight, but he was also being hurt from darkseids beams that couldn't even break through stone. 
 
  

   "
That's a good argument actually.  I'll give this to Gohan in a brutal stomp.  "

Thanks
#26 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman any version  beats any version of Gohan

#27 Posted by mv (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

supes

#28 Posted by albanmanson (1800 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" Superman any version  beats any version of Gohan "
#29 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@albanmanson said:
" @Son_of_Magnus said:
" Superman any version  beats any version of Gohan "
"
Only a sith speaks in absolutes.
#30 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"Superman any version  beats any version of Gohan "

That's just proves how biased you are because that's not true.
#31 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
yes not ever version maybe most
#32 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman  
 
w/e, the original supes wouldn't even beat a pissed Gohan when he was 3.
#33 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
you mean the Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound. Look! Up in the sky! It's a bird its a plan its superman. that one
#34 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman  
 
yup lol
#35 Posted by DaMan (1283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm tired of these DBZ haters.... 
 
 
 
 
  
Gohan wins.

#36 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMan said:
"

I'm tired of these DBZ haters.... 
 
 
 
 
  
Gohan wins.

"

I am as well, there are biased people on both sides though.
#37 Posted by DaMan (1283 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24 said:
"@DaMan said:
"

I'm tired of these DBZ haters.... 
 
 
 
 
  
Gohan wins.

"
I am as well, there are biased people on both sides though. "

True, but in most of these DBZ threads I see dozens of DBZ haters ganging up on one DBZ fanboy.
#38 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

@DaMan said:
"@randumo24 said:
"@DaMan said:
"

I'm tired of these DBZ haters.... 
 
 
 
 
  
Gohan wins.

"
I am as well, there are biased people on both sides though. "
True, but in most of these DBZ threads I see dozens of DBZ haters ganging up on one DBZ fanboy. "

it does happen unfortunately.
#39 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaMan:
haters=fanboys i hate them both
#40 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssjsuperman said:
"@DaMan: haters=fanboys i hate them both "

i do as well, haters more so though because they know what their doing is wrong more often.
#41 Posted by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@randumo24:
i think people just need to not6 take these battles seriously i mean it really does not matter how powerful a  character is    
#42 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29500 posts) - - Show Bio

Please, go to AnimeVice.
#43 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate DBZ since it is really sh!tty anime/manga but he only anime/manga that gets attention

#44 Posted by Argentino_18 (955 posts) - - Show Bio

#45 Edited by ssjsuperman (843 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus:
i dont think its sh!ty it was a fun little action anime but it is a shame that its gets more attention then other better animes. 
 
and there not nearly as powerful as most people  think that anime is not even on my top ten most powerful anime list
#46 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio

sUPES

#47 Edited by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Gohan does have more abilities than superman in terms of fighting and has range advantages as well, but he lacks durability a lot more than superman. Superman is not a martial artist fighter so there is that disadvantage and he's a brawler not a very cautious fighter. It is kinda hard for superman to win against an experienced martial artist who has enough power output to overcome his durability.

#48 Posted by Peyote13 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

kid ssj gohan is already stronger than superman, so gohan takes this one, easily, dunno why there's so many superman fanboys always catchin feelins over the eternal DBZ vs. Superman thing, its just lame

#49 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio
@Peyote13 said:
" kid ssj gohan is already stronger than superman, so gohan takes this one, easily, dunno why there's so many superman fanboys always catchin feelins over the eternal DBZ vs. Superman thing, its just lame "
the same can be said to you by others as well, you post is just as much of a fanboy as the superman fanboys. Everyone has their own opinions and are not necessarily talking about the same versions of the character as well.
#50 Posted by Peyote13 (37 posts) - - Show Bio

there is no way superman could beat gohan, just dont see how that is possible