• 76 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio
Adult Gohan (SS1)

Shippuden Sasuke (Mangenkoyu Sharingan)

Large Arena W/ Trees.

Standard Equipment

Win: Death

Who takes it? Why?

V.S.

#2 Posted by dccomicsrule2011 (23337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz: are you crazy gohan stomps
#3 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio
@dccomicsrule2011: I thought it would be clsoer considering with the mangenkyou during shippuden. He did crazy things. And this is just SS1
#4 Edited by dccomicsrule2011 (23337 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz: gohan will blitz sasuke and punch him one hard time and his head is rolling i like sasuke but he loses
#5 Posted by HumanNumber (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan.

#6 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

I give the fight a 6/10

Sasuke would get the upper hand at first but after about one minute he loses it and Gohan kills him

#7 Posted by Battle_Scarred_Shogun (353 posts) - - Show Bio

really 6 out of 10.....close fight?

this is a stomp....wtf is wrong with people?
#8 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke loses badly here...

#9 Posted by TheSpiritStalker (2013 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke loses really badly

#10 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

To get an idea of how powerful  a Supersayin is and how much of a stomp this is, look back and Goku vs Frieza pre Supersaiyin, and realize that Gohan is far more powerful than Goku as a SS1 vs Frieza, who ripped up planet Nameke. Gohan in Base form is too much for this guy!

#11 Posted by TheCerealKillz (10266 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan wins about a minute in.

#12 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warcry80:  There was really no need to bump
#13 Posted by Warcry80 (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Sasuke even survive a punch from Gohan? I know it was in the movies, but this guy killed Frieza, a being that survived a planet blowing up while half dead, with a single punch. Frieza's Durability is extreamly high.
#14 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz

#15 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

It's necessary on the vine to downplay Dragonball as much as possible.

So Sasuke solos 11/10.

#16 Posted by daredevil21134 (10931 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan

#17 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9495 posts) - - Show Bio

..........Gohan

#18 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@daredevil21134:  Seriously, stop bumping the thread. Especially when it's just to say one word and not even add anything besides an extra post. If you're going to bump you should either be giving reasons why you disagree with the majority or add more for your reasons of agreeing. Everyone knows Gohan wins.
#19 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:

@daredevil21134:  Seriously, stop bumping the thread. Especially when it's just to say one word and not even add anything besides an extra post. If you're going to bump you should either be giving reasons why you disagree with the majority or add more for your reasons of agreeing. Everyone knows Gohan wins.

#20 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan stomps hard

#21 Posted by daredevil21134 (10931 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
Whatever.
#22 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan

#23 Edited by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@marvelrules2011: @karrob: Obviously some people are having trouble reading my comment.
#24 Posted by karrob (4278 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:
@marvelrules2011: @karrob: Obviously some people are having trouble reading my comment.
Just have a mod lock it then.
#25 Posted by cascadeking09 (6752 posts) - - Show Bio
@karrob: For what reason?
#26 Posted by marvelrules2011 (728 posts) - - Show Bio
@cascadeking09 said:

whatever
#27 Posted by xlab3000 (3147 posts) - - Show Bio

mangekyou sharingan sasuke wins this

#28 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

No.

#29 Posted by terry2012 (4813 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan wins with even trying.

#30 Posted by CerberusPrime3k (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

.........why would you bump this.........

#31 Posted by nickzambuto (12996 posts) - - Show Bio

DURR SUSANO UNBRICKABEL AMATSERU IS HOTER DEN TEH SUN SASKA RAPES HURR

#32 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan s&%ts on Sasuke. Too strong, and too fast for Sasuke.

#33 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3868 posts) - - Show Bio

Saskue loses bad. Hahaha take that Kishimoto

#34 Posted by jwalser3 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlab3000 said:

Why, just why?

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19941 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke could win this.

#37 Edited by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

We don't know yet how powerful the susanoo is and how dbz chars would fare against ninjutsus, we know that even in super saiyan their durability isn't very high, so It's possible that Amaterasu can kill gohan, and genjutsu will probably work too.

#38 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

We don't know yet how powerful the susanoo is and how dbz chars would fare against ninjutsus, we know that even in super saiyan their durability isn't very high, so It's possible that Amaterasu can kill gohan, and genjutsu will probably work too.

Durability isn't very high? The heck you smoking? Their attacks could destroy moons in DB, and planets in early DBZ, and they can survive said attacks. I don't even know what to say to this.

#39 Posted by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Laurcus said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Durability isn't very high? The heck you smoking? Their attacks could destroy moons in DB, and planets in early DBZ, and they can survive said attacks. I don't even know what to say to this.

#40 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan stomps

Hell, I could stomp Sasuke with some prep.

#41 Posted by Mortein (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Laurcus said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Are you aware of the concept comic releaf?

Are you capable of understanding why the video you posted is a comic relief?

Do you realize that the very reason why this is suppose to be funny is because it is ridiculous that SSJ Goku would be hurt by a small rock?

Also I think this was a filler ...could be wrong about that.

#42 Posted by EternalWrath (104 posts) - - Show Bio

GOHAN!

#43 Edited by ComocYahweh (661 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Laurcus said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Do you realize that the very reason why this is suppose to be funny is because it is ridiculous that SSJ Goku would be hurt by a small rock?

Doesn't matter, he was still hurt by a rock because apparently super saiyans still have nerves, and no it wasn't a filler. Also Frieza was cut by a sword.

#44 Edited by Mortein (2726 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Mortein said:

@ComocYahweh said:

@Laurcus said:

@ComocYahweh said:

Doesn't matter, he was still hurt by a rock because apparently super saiyans still have nerves, and no it wasn't a filler. Also Frieza was cut by a sword.

It's not a filler? could you show me a scan then? I'm unable to find it.

And even if by some chance this wasn't a comic relief or a filler, it would still be a PIS, considering how Goku has endured far more powerful attacks far too many times.

Frieza was cut by a sword wielded by someone far more powerful than himself. If someone like Nappa was using it, Frieza would be undamaged, the same way Goku and Android 18 were, when Trunks attacked them

#45 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComocYahweh said:

@Laurcus said:

@ComocYahweh said:

As has already been explained to you by other posters, there's several perfectly reasonable explanations for Krillin throwing the rock at Goku. Not the least of which is that Toriyama loves comedy.

If you want an in universe explanation; despite being Super Saiyan, Goku wasn't powered up at all. Base form Trunks was able to suppress his power level all the way down to 5 when one of Frieza's men looked at him with a scouter. Even if you wanted to apply the x50 modifier for Super Saiyan, that would still only leave Goku with a current power level of 250. Last time we got a read on Krillin's power level, he clocked in at 75k. And we have no idea how hard Krillin threw that rock. It has been shown though that weapons in DBZ scale with the user's power level. For example, Trunks vs Frieza and King Cold. The sword easily cut through Frieza, but when wielded by King Cold was unable to cut through Trunks. For another example, Yajirobe with his power level of 970 was able to cut through Vegeta's tail. Yet normal weapons, even military grade weapons, were unable to hurt Nappa.

Even throwing all that aside. It can just as easily be called PIS, as it is the single lowest showing of any high tier DBZ character, and it happened in a rather odd, comedic situation. There are many many more high showings of feats of extreme durability.

#46 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

Raise the flag.

#47 Posted by Skunkstein (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan 10/10, easy.

#48 Posted by jwalser3 (4798 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

Sasuke could win this.

No.

#49 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#50 Posted by ALMIGHTY (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Gohan with ease...