Gogeta SSJ4 Vs Bills

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SSJG4Gogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I made a thread that was Bills Vs Omega and alot of people had Bills winning the fight so this is my final Bills vs Thread.

Bills comes back after Goku defeated Omega and kills everybody except Goku and Vegeta who try to launch an attack and fail miserably and end up fusing.

Bills ask where Goku and Vegeta went and Gogeta says his trademark " I am not neither Goku Or Vegeta, I am Gogeta" Then uses his finger to taunt Bills to attack.

No Caption Provided

Battle takes place on empty namek

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Gogeta stomps if he is serious like he was in fusion reborn

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol he wasn't ssj4 in reborn, and no, bills crushes him like a bug partially because he never existed lol

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

considering everyone they love is dead

Gogeta ssj4 is serious

Gogeta SSj4 serious/bloodlusted = step aside Bills, or bend over

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted and serious SSJ4 Gogeta would ultimately destroy Bills.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A bloodlusted and serious SSJ4 Gogeta would ultimately destroy Bills.

I agree and i don't think he needs to be bloodlusted.A fusion is enough with exception of Gotenks :)

SSJG4Gogeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegashenron: well he is weaker than Vegito, maybe you are right.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cardle_grave

You must be high if you think bills is coming close to SSJ4 gogeta

Bills is only surpassing Super vegito

Going by baby saga level

Great ape baby=SSJ4 goku>>>>>Super baby 2>>Majuub>>Super baby 1 >>Super vegito>SSJ3 GT goku

And in Super 17 saga

SSJ goku>>SSJ vegeta>>>>majuub>>>>Super vegito as shown while fighting super 17

Bills is only a baby saga threat, his not touching SSJ4 goku since his feats don't prove it let alone super 17 or LOL SSJ4 gogeta

SSJ4 gogeta is a good 5 to 10 thousand times stronger then Super vegito

gogeta kills him with a blink of a eyes and no jokes he really does

Gogeta stated that he can kill omega shenron with one finger

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ghostrider2

@cardle_grave: Bills is not surpassing Super Vegito and you know he didn't use full power against Buu.Also he can handle ssj4 Goku.

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It is stated that Akira that he does but still Vegito is nothing in GT, he only a baby saga minor threat let alone gogeta

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ghostrider2

@cardle_grave: GT is ridiculous the fans make the power level i am convinced now, i saw once base GT Goku>Vegito or Gogeta(Janemba) but they are not that strong.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt said:

Lol he wasn't ssj4 in reborn, and no, bills crushes him like a bug partially because he never existed lol

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta ssj4. He's practically the strongest character we saw in the seris. However fail Dbgt is, they're not losing in ki and speed.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dondave

Gogeta

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

Gogeta massively outranks anyone in Dragon Ball. Omega Shenron was toying with two fully powered SSJ4's as if they haven't even transformed. Once they fused, he didn't even show an ounce of effort and nearly killed him with a single blast. I don't know the extents of Bills' power, but Gogeta was a powerhouse and didn't even begin to show his power.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ghostrider2

@deranged_midget: well yes and no Gogeta ssj4 beats Super Vegito but if Vegito goes ssj3 he beats Gogeta, Vegito didn't show his power either.Anyway in my opinion Vegito is the strongest.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well yes and no Gogeta ssj4 beats Super Vegito but if Vegito goes ssj3 he beats Gogeta.Anyway in my opinion Vegito is the strongest.

Interesting. I don't see how a Super Saiyan 3 transformation would best a fourth one. I know GT wasn't canon and messed around with a lot of things but SSJ3 was clearly overshadowed by SSJ4. If I recall correctly, the only benefit that the Potara earrings grant over the fusion dance is the elimination of a time restriction, which Old Kai stated makes it more "powerful". There was never a mention of a true or even noticeable difference in power.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ghostrider2

@deranged_midget: old kai said it's much better than the fusion dance and he said something about them being rival aka rival boost but if old kai recommended potara fusion that means Gogeta<Buu or at least equals, and Vegito toyed with Buu in his base form.Also they don't need to be equal in power to fuse, now Gogeta toyed with Omega but he wont beat a ssj3 Vegito.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MisterGuyMan

I'd just like to point out that if you want to just go by what certain characters say, Whis and Piccolo state that Bills could destroy the galaxy instantly when he charged up an attack. IIRC Omega Shenron required a chain reaction.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

old kai said it's much better than the fusion dance and he said something about them being rival aka rival boost but if old kai recommended potara fusion that means Gogeta<Buu or at least equals, and Vegito toyed with Buu in his base form.

If I recall correctly, especially from the Manga, Old Kai only ever mentioned that due to the fact that the earrings have a permanent fusion makes it an overall more powerful choice than the fusion dance. Other than that, there were no statements given towards any power boosts.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deranged_midget: he said that being rivals makes the fusion more complete, im sure but i didn't find it on youtube but he said it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c63f773eaecf
deactivated-5c63f773eaecf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Friend, you cannot use actual facts here. :) In DB vs threads, speculation is better than actual things that were said or happened. Bills was stated as the most powerful official DB character apparently is able to bust a galaxy casually. Guess what fellas, that puts him on Odins level in Marvel. And by that right, far above Superman in the current era in terms of energy output and durability, and far far far far far far far far far x100 times as powerful as SSJ4 Gogeta.

@misterguyman said:

I'd just like to point out that if you want to just go by what certain characters say, Whis and Piccolo state that Bills could destroy the galaxy instantly when he charged up an attack. IIRC Omega Shenron required a chain reaction.

Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Deranged Midget

@ghostrider2: I'd tend to say that Manga is far more accurate as the anime added plenty of filler.

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta is not weaker than vegito he is stated as the strongest in the db series (b4 bills) his power level was like 24,000,000,000, I'll show you!

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By russellmania77

last comment