• 117 results
Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

Both start thinking they can effortlessly beat the other. Then they get serious.

Fight takes place in space.

(Fusions can reach what ever theoretical transformation CVers think they need to win lol)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Bills and SSJG Goku. EASILY.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Honestly I think Vegito can take Super Saiyan God. Bills is a problem though.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Gods are on a completely different level.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This...

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IndieComicsFTW

Vegito as SSJ 2 was superior to what SSG ever shown. I'm pretty sure he can go SSJ3 if he wanted to. Gotenks could even tho neither kid ever reached SSJ3. Bills would be über stomp by SSJ4 Gogeta. Team Fusion wins easy.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrastarkiller: Vegito and Gogeta are way under what SSJ God and Bills have to offer.

iron99horn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By iron99horn

team 2 FTW,!,!!!

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj g

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw:

Vegito never went Super Saiyan 2.

Anyway, Team Gods stomp here.

IndieComicsFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@indiecomicsftw:

Vegito never went Super Saiyan 2.

Anyway, Team Gods stomp here.

In The Game Budakai 3 Vegito goes Super Sayain 2 max. I believe that reflects the highest we see Vegito go in the anime as well. I highly doubt Vegito was the only character with a made up transformation.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pope052

@indiecomicsftw:

What are you talking about? The games aren't canon, and Vegito never went Super Saiyan 2 in the anime either. And what do you mean "the only character with a made up transformation"?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*sigh*

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it more even please.

Like Gogeta & Bills vs Vegito & SSG God

Or put in SSJ4 Gogeta solo vs SSG and Bills?

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know how Bills can be stated to be stronger than Vegito when we never even saw either Vegito or Gogeta fight with full power

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thelocust619

The point is Bills was so strong his power couldn't even be felt. He is stated a Galaxy Buster with the ability to one-shot a galaxy I.e. destroy it instantly. Neither vegito or gogeta have any feats near this at all, stated or otherwise. If the fusions are 2 ssj+ in power, ssjg is 6ssj+ in power. So....mismatch. watch the movie, people. U took the two strongest guys in the dbz universe n put them against the two second strongest (excluding Weis) Obviously the strongest in the universe win. With ease

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sigh...

a lot of misconceptions here, let me correct some :

• Bills was never said to be galaxy buster let alone one-shot a galaxy
  • Bills was never said to be more powerful than Vegito or Gogeta

now back to topic, this is difficult to tell who's strongest, it's only matter of assumption, we can't be sure. my personnal opinion is that team gods win this, because of those points :

• Bills beats all DBZ warriors without even using a serious punch or serious kick, he was just waving his hand or finger or chopsticks... The only person he had to use real punches on was Gohan, (and Vegeta in a strange overpowered Vegeta scene)
  • Buuhan who was 2nd more powerful being in manga after Vegeto, had to use real punches and kicks against SSJ3 Goku
  • that gives the idea that Bills>>>>>Buhan, but so is Vegeto.
  • Goku was watching Bills giving a whack to all his friends and family but didn't move a finger, because he was thinking of how he could beat Bills and couldn't figure a way, he later states that. that gives the idea that even Gogeta won't be enough to beat Bills
  • SSJ God Goku at 80% of his power was just a little bit surpassed by Bills at 70% of his power, that gives the idea that ssj God Goku surpass Gogeta if we take the previews point into count.
  • Vegeto is more powerful than Gogeta

so to summarize it, we can't tell if Bills is more powerful than Vegeto, but they should be close if not Bills surpassing him. and both Bills and SSJ God Goku surpass Gogeta.

meaning Bills>=Vegeto and SSJ God Goku > Gogeta,

meaning Bills+SSJ God Goku > Vegeto +Gogeta

that's my opinion

FANNYBUSTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people even arguing this? Bills was stated to be stronger than Vegetto. Gogeta can't be stronger than Vegetto, done.

prinplup45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bills solos all of them put together

Avatar image for deactivated-63665f9fbd262
deactivated-63665f9fbd262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj god goku=10x ssj 3=70%bills

While

Gotenks ssj3 = ssj 3 goku(at least)

And goten,trunk<<<goku,vageta

So a fustion at leas increase power 10x

So

vegeto=ssj god goku

While ssj vegeto=50x ssj god goku

So

Vegeto solo

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if we're assuming vegeto can go ssj3 then that plus gogeta ssj4 should do the trick. Or if we're assuming vegeto can go ssj4 with gogeta then team fusion should win this one.

Btw ssj3 gotenks =/= ssj goku

Ssj3 goku = ssj1 gotenks

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By thelocust619

You guys Havnt seen the movie huh. Nothing these two posts above me say makes any sense at all

Avatar image for theamazingbatman
theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The point is Bills was so strong his power couldn't even be felt. He is stated a Galaxy Buster with the ability to one-shot a galaxy I.e. destroy it instantly. Neither vegito or gogeta have any feats near this at all, stated or otherwise. If the fusions are 2 ssj+ in power, ssjg is 6ssj+ in power. So....mismatch. watch the movie, people. U took the two strongest guys in the dbz universe n put them against the two second strongest (excluding Weis) Obviously the strongest in the universe win. With ease

why do people say that ssj g > vegito because it has power of 6 saiyans?? SSj g only has power from six saiyans . Vegito have whole power and body and everything of two different saiyans.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Ok, I'm saying this now so all the debates about Vegito and Beerus will end.

In Japan yesterday (March 22) an extended version of BOG aired on T.V. This extended version includes scens AT wanted in the movie but had to be cut out due to time constraints. In one of the new scenes, after Goku loses to Beerus the first time, he specifically says (I'm paraphrasing) "Even if Vegeta and I fused we still wouldn't beat him".

Keep in mind when he said this he had only fought a heavily suppressed Beerus.

Also, already in the movie, when he transformed in to SSJG (at 80%) he said it was a level beyond what he thought was possible. Goku should (obviously) know what Vegito's hypothetical full power would be based on his own SSJ multipliers.

So basically: Whis>Beerus>SSJG Goku>>>>SSJ3 Vegito.

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theamazingbatman: Ok, I'm saying this now so all the debates about Vegito and Beerus will end.

In Japan yesterday (March 22) an extended version of BOG aired on T.V. This extended version includes scens AT wanted in the movie but had to be cut out due to time constraints. In one of the new scenes, after Goku loses to Beerus the first time, he specifically says (I'm paraphrasing) "Even if Vegeta and I fused we still wouldn't beat him".

Also, already in the movie, when he transformed in to SSJG (at 80%) he said it was a level beyond what he thought was possible. Goku should (obviously) know what Vegito's hypothetical full power would be based on his own SSJ multipliers.

I know that ssj god >>>>> vegito . I was only saying that this power doesn't comes from the saiyans .

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theamazingbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By theamazingbatman
Bat_Girl_CC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Both start thinking they can effortlessly beat the other. Then they get serious.

Fight takes place in space.

(Fusions can reach what ever theoretical transformation CVers think they need to win lol)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

LOL it's funny how gogeta looks like vegeta...and vegito looks like goku...lol

Anyway, SSJ4 Vegito solo Ultimatestomps!

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team 2

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indiecomicsftw: vegito only went SSj1 im pretty sure vegito will stomp solo if your going to allow it to go ssj3 as his powerlevel would be the same as goku and vegetas powerlevel times by each other and added a bit of a bonush

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Goku specifically said in the new scenes from BOG that they would lose even if they fused. Goku should be well aware of SSJ3 Vegito's Power since he knows how the transformations affect his own power.

Avatar image for SuperStar_sketcher
SuperStar_sketcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fuuuuuu-Sion!-Haaaaaaaaaaa!

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just saying that I find the movie total bull. It doesn't directly contradict with the well established DBZ universe, but it doesn't flow smoothly.

And OP basically told us the results/answers already, (Fusions can reach what ever theoretical transformation CVers think they need to win lol). And that means, as ridiculous as it sounds, you can get Gogeta to fuse with Vegito using those earrings and ascend to a whole new level of ridiculousness. Heck, it's a battle between four characters where three of them contains a "Goku" in it. Mind as well fuse the "weaker" side (debatable) and make them stronger and more ridiculous. Depending on how you mix the names, you can get Vegeto, Gogeto, Gogito, or Vegeta back!! And then amp them up to SSJ3. Or even better, amp it up to SSG as the "Fusions can reach what ever theoretical transformations CVers think they need to win".

With that, you get SSG Vegeta ((Goku + Vegeta) + (Vegeta + Goku)) vs Beers and SSG Goku. I'm sure Vegeta can go 1 vs 2, np.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TheSuperHuman

In that case, Vegito and Gogeta fuse to make Gegita, and SSJG Goku and Bills fuse to make Super-God Gillus.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thelocust619

@anime2114: Ok, I'm saying this now so all the debates about Vegito and Beerus will end.

Woah...could it be? Are you the chosen one?!

Lmao I'm just kidding, nice try buddy

Limilicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Limilicious

@thesuperhuman: (Fusions can reach what ever theoretical transformation CVers think they need to win lol)

Fusions should be referring to Gogeta and Vegito since they are both fused characters and hence, fusions. So I don't think Beerus and SSG Goku can and will fuse.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Fusion.

Supergco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't think goku god can stack up against anyone on team 1 tbh, bills is the real problem, going with team 2

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ghostrider2
@anime2114 said:

Thats bullshit and doesn't prove a thing.Until we know for sure please stop this nonsense.And i cant wait for extended, you guys bring up a lot of things but nothing to back them up.I insisted once, he said he saw it, turned out he made that up from his a ss.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@ghostrider2 said:

Thats bullshit and doesn't prove a thing.Until we know for sure please stop this nonsense.And i cant wait for extended, you guys bring up a lot of things but nothing to back them up.I insisted once, he said he saw it, turned out he made that up from his a ss.

We don't even need the extended scenes. Goku states during his battle against Bills that he was upset that he needed SSG to fight Bills evenly. That means Fusion wasn't an option. Piccolo says Goku had no chance when everyone just gave him their power explaining that it doesn't matter how much he increases his power he won't reach god level. Finally when the SSG transformation failed the first time, everyone pretty much felt screwed which wouldn't make sense if Vegito/Gogeta could just come in and save the day. Heck, Buu could always unabsorb them anyway so there's issue either way. Goku and Vegeta are powerful, yes but SSG also has Goku and Vegeta plus Gohan, Trunks and Goten.

@limilicious said:

And OP basically told us the results/answers already, (Fusions can reach what ever theoretical transformation CVers think they need to win lol). And that means, as ridiculous as it sounds, you can get Gogeta to fuse with Vegito using those earrings and ascend to a whole new level of ridiculousness. Heck, it's a battle between four characters where three of them contains a "Goku" in it. Mind as well fuse the "weaker" side (debatable) and make them stronger and more ridiculous. Depending on how you mix the names, you can get Vegeto, Gogeto, Gogito, or Vegeta back!! And then amp them up to SSJ3. Or even better, amp it up to SSG as the "Fusions can reach what ever theoretical transformations CVers think they need to win".

With that, you get SSG Vegeta ((Goku + Vegeta) + (Vegeta + Goku)) vs Beers and SSG Goku. I'm sure Vegeta can go 1 vs 2, np.

Team Fusion doesn't have enough Saiyans to get into SSG even if we count each one as two Saiyans. Any new fused character would unfuse anyway after 30 minutes or faster if they go SS3. When Buu fused with Gotenks he lost their power once fusion wore off and it was quicker than he anticipated. If Fusion man goes SS3 then who knows how fast he'd go through fusion.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We don't even need the extended scenes. Goku states during his battle against Bills that he was upset that he needed SSG to fight Bills evenly. That means Fusion wasn't an option.

How do we know that?You see it's easy to say that, im not saying this because i like Vegito more than anyone in DBZ, it's because they never talked about Vegito.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do we know that?You see it's easy to say that, im not saying this because i like Vegito more than anyone in DBZ, it's because they never talked about Vegito.

If Goku says he 'needs' SSG, and he uses the word need, to fight Bills then he can't fight Bills without SSG. That's the definition of the word. Then there's Piccolo's statement that just increasing Ki wouldn't be enough to reach God level that supports this as well. Do you think Goku/Vegeta would just let the world end without even trying Fusion if they thought they had a chance? That's the only alternative really. Goku/Vegeta see Bills threaten the planet then, even though Fusion might save them, they just let Bills destroy the planet anyway.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ghostrider2

@misterguyman: Also, Buu had mystic Gohan and ssj3 Gotenks and picolo, yet Vegito stomped him.God ki and power of 6 sayians, doesn't mean bigger power than Vegito.Goten and Trunks power is nothing.Gotenks ssj3>vegeta, see where im going?Their power combined doesn't surpass Vegito, sure we can blame the kids for that, if it were 2 Gotenks it would be close.Who knows if Vegito and Gogeta can or cannot sense god ki, they too are kinda gods.Then you have Goku, he wanted to fight him alone...this means no fusions.Let's not ignore this and say that the fusion is out of the question because it wasn't even stated.

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Anime2114

@ghostrider2: No, you're wrong, fusion Was stated. In the "Director's cut" that came out in Japan a few days ago Goku actually says that even if he and Vegeta fuse they would still lose. This was when Beerus was still heavily suppressed. On top of that he already mentioned in the original movie that SSJG (at 80%) was a level beyond what he thought was possible.

Whis>Beerus>>SSJG Goku>>>>>SSJ3 Vegito.