#1 Posted by Zenma (4970 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe

#2 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Could Thor take on the false god killer?

#3 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Zenma says:

"maybe"

Why maybe?

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

is that dc's gog or marvel's?

#5 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"is that dc's gog or marvel's?"

DC

#6 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

Gog killed Myxsptlk, didn't he?

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gog would win but only by cheating. He would just keep going back in the past and killing thor as a kid lol.

#8 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Gog FTW.

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"Apparition says:
DC "

then gog, probably

#10 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

And Gog is pretty fast, he was able to tag Flash! So Thor is at a huge speed disadvantage.

#11 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"And Gog is pretty fast, he was able to tag Flash! So Thor is at a huge speed disadvantage."

And again he doesn't Thor can move faster then the mortal eye can see. Thor can dodge telepathic bolts from people like adam warlock with the gem and the phoenix. Thor can move as fast as lighting. Many more things speed is never a problem unless its your main power. If it where flash i'd say he would have a problem. But for people like Superman speed light is only in a race when is gonna go speed light in a short distance fight.

#12 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

I forgot how much of a beast Gog was. He was able to own Superman.

#13 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"And again he doesn't Thor can move faster then the mortal eye can see. Thor can dodge telepathic bolts from people like adam warlock with the gem and the phoenix. Thor can move as fast as lighting. Many more things speed is never a problem unless its your main power. If it where flash i'd say he would have a problem. But for people like Superman speed light is only in a race when is gonna go speed light in a short distance fight."

Zee, if Gog was able to hit the Flash, what make Thor any different? Obviously, speed won't mean too much against Gog.

#14 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

MotorSteel says:

"And Gog is pretty fast, he was able to tag Flash! So Thor is at a huge speed disadvantage."

i forgot that. gog easily.

#15 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Static Shock says:

"zee crusher says:
"And again he doesn't Thor can move faster then the mortal eye can see. Thor can dodge telepathic bolts from people like adam warlock with the gem and the phoenix. Thor can move as fast as lighting. Many more things speed is never a problem unless its your main power. If it where flash i'd say he would have a problem. But for people like Superman speed light is only in a race when is gonna go speed light in a short distance fight."

Zee, if Gog was able to hit the Flash, what make Thor any different? Obviously, speed won't mean too much against Gog. "

I'm not saying Thor is to fast like everybody says superman is an sentry i'm just saying speed is not that big of and issue. They make it as if Thor won't be able to land a single hit.

#16 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparition says:

"Alpha says:
"Apparition says:
DC "

then gog, probably"

#17 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"MotorSteel says:
And again he doesn't Thor can move faster then the mortal eye can see. Thor can dodge telepathic bolts from people like adam warlock with the gem and the phoenix. Thor can move as fast as lighting. Many more things speed is never a problem unless its your main power. If it where flash i'd say he would have a problem. But for people like Superman speed light is only in a race when is gonna go speed light in a short distance fight."

Wasn't the attack targeting Thor from Adam Warlock fired from Adam's soul gem and as such less of a telepathic attack but a Karmic blast (so it looks and behaves the best indication of speed.

I have rarely seen Thor move as fast a lightning. In most of his appearances he moves significantly slower. Also remember that lightning is a lot slower moving than light, at around 30 - 50% the speed of light depending upon who you ask.

If Gog could hit Flash who can think and react at light speed and the Flash was aware of it, Gog would have no problem hitting Thor. Thor has not been shown to consistently move at ultra velocities or to think and co-ordinate actions at those speeds either, so I tend to view these displays of power more in the 'occasional usage' catagory (non-consistent use).
Post Edited:2008-03-05 07:43:31

#18 Posted by Alpha (7331 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"zee crusher says:
"Gog would win but only by cheating. He would just keep going back in the past and killing thor as a kid lol."
Which is an acceptable use of his powers to achieve a win as he is fighting his opponent at his weakest. "

He would have to invade Asgard for that. Even if he was able to approach without Heimdal seeing, it would be a bad tactic since it would bring Odin into it.

#19 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Gog would win but only by cheating. He would just keep going back in the past and killing thor as a kid lol."

Which is an acceptable use of his powers to achieve a win as he is fighting his opponent at his weakest.

#20 Posted by Sasuke (397 posts) - - Show Bio

Gog is a beast but i think thor wins this one.

#21 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Alpha says:

"The_Creator says:
"zee crusher says:
Which is an acceptable use of his powers to achieve a win as he is fighting his opponent at his weakest. "
He would have to invade Asgard for that. Even if he was able to approach without Heimdal seeing, it would be a bad tactic since it would bring Odin into it. "

In most circumstances however there have been times when Thor left Asgard as a child and as a youg adult. So oppotunity exists.

My point with my original comment was that his use of time travel assassination is that this is a tactic of his and is a common use of his powers to overcome his opponents and hence should be considered a win, not a stalemate.

#22 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Gog, due to the nature of his powers, he was granted ever type of power needed to defeat superman, due to all of dc big guys like zeus, the guradians, the wizard, etc, being tick off at superman.

He has time warping skills, in which i dont know if thor can counter?

He like a super version of shazam, only that others gods and beings have giving him his powers.

Hell gog took on a whole leauge of supermens lead by doomsday.