Gog vs Thanos

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By asIsuspected

This is an extremely enraged version of Mad Titan in the end of Thanos Imperative storyline, after Death refused him

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Thanos was told that in order to be with his love he should destroy Gog. Mad Titan has en element of surprise

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Killemall

Thanos nearly every time.

Gog has fought Superman and struggled against him albiet beat him with a blast from his septor. Thanos is not going to have the same problem. His blast are massively more powerful than Gog's not seeing how he could tank it, like at all. Thanos has better feats as well, and i for one have yet to see telepathic resistance from Gog, Thanos can simply mind-sync-wrap him and be done with it.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By asIsuspected

bump

ideas?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By laflux

@Killemall said:

Gog has fought Superman and struggled against him albiet beat him with a blast from his septor. Thanos is not going to have the same problem. His blast are massively more powerful than Gog's not seeing how he could tank it, like at all. Thanos has better feats as well, and i for one have yet to see telepathic resistance from Gog, Thanos can simply mind-sync-wrap him and be done with it.

This- the fact that Thanos has an element of surprise makes it even more unfair.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Bo88gdan

Thanos wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By dondave

Thanos Stomps

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By whacknasty
@asIsuspected
@Killemall: I think the picture in the op is of Magog, and not Gog (who the title says is fighting Thanos) . 

Not sure if the outcome would be any different (I'd like to hear your thoughts on that too, lol) but I think the power levels between the two is not the same?
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pooty

@whacknasty said:

@asIsuspected:
@Killemall: I think the picture in the op is of Magog, and not Gog (who the title says is fighting Thanos) . Not sure if the outcome would be any different (I'd like to hear your thoughts on that too, lol) but I think the power levels between the two is not the same?

You are correct. The pic is Magog not Gog. Gog is way more powerful i believe

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By whacknasty
@pooty: Ok, wanted to make sure they weren't a split personality or something like Sentry/Void lol. 

How do you see Thanos against Gog going?
asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By asIsuspected

s@pooty said:

@whacknasty said:

@asIsuspected:
@Killemall: I think the picture in the op is of Magog, and not Gog (who the title says is fighting Thanos) . Not sure if the outcome would be any different (I'd like to hear your thoughts on that too, lol) but I think the power levels between the two is not the same?

You are correct. The pic is Magog not Gog. Gog is way more powerful i believe

yes, my mistake this is Gog

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By asIsuspected

@laflux said:

@Killemall said:

This- the fact that Thanos has an element of surprise makes it even more unfair.

hmmm... the reason why i gave Thanos an element of surprise was that Gog to my subjective point of view was a bit more powerful some of his incarnations are even godlike...well his 1st version was imbued with the powers of the Quintessence (Shazam, Ganthet, Zeus, Highfather, and the Phantom Stranger) + absorbed the powers of several alternate Supermen that he killed. This guy is a bad news 24/7. period! ...... not saying he necessarly wins....because Thanos himself is a very nasty pal! But I think this is a close one....

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Killemall

@asIsuspected said:

hmmm... the reason why i gave Thanos an element of surprise was that Gog to my subjective point of view was a bit more powerful some of his incarnations are even godlike...well his 1st version was imbued with the powers of the Quintessence (Shazam, Ganthet, Zeus, Highfather, and the Phantom Stranger) + absorbed the powers of several alternate Supermen that he killed. This guy is a bad news 24/7. period! ...... not saying he necessarly wins....because Thanos himself is a very nasty pal! But I think this is a close one....

I think even he like me was thinking you were talking about God II from Superman vs Gog story. I am not so sure about this version of Gog because i believe i have only ever seen him Kingdom Come.

asIsuspected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By asIsuspected

yes this is Gog I, precisely New Year's Evil: Gog #1 (http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/New_Year's_Evil:_Gog_Vol_1_1) not Gog II , sorry I didnt specify which versinon of Gog i use didnt think that would bring so much confusion, but anyways all versions of Gog could give a good fight......

Overmonitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump, unresolved

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Gog from the Kingdom is the version pictured. He never struggled against Superman any of the times he killed him.

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FirstHunter

Gog

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos

FirstHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't gog able to summon himself at different points in time? They're not clones either.

Pollux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers