Godzilla vs Wonder Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By MasterJohn
Godzilla has been hit with worse than lasso's, he's been hit with astroids, comets, missles, deep freezes and still kep coming like nothing happened and he took out far superior monsters than what Wonder Woman has faught

Wonder Women fought Darkseid, and did pretty well against his Omega beams... His Omega beams would knock Godzillia back to his time period, or possibily to a black hole. Also, the Lasso crafted by the gods, Wonder Women's lasso is part of the reason Darkseid died. There were other factors, including the radiation bullet. Also, Wonder Women breaks Comets, Astriods, Missles, and keeps coming like nothing. And again, until Godzillia can fight a New god that could kill anyone easily-then tell me that.

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#352  Edited By oge321

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

You are RoC and Wonder Woman wins.

Why? Why chose Wonder Woman who isnt bullet proof over Godzilla who is and is alot more durable?

Wonder Woman -granted most of her abilities by the Sky gods. Her lasso is unstoppable, she WINS.

Sky Gods? Highley doubt if its canon considering shes been beat by storm... and storm isnt sevior to Godzilla, Godzilla took out spacgodzilla who is on galactuses level and yes sg would own wonder woman.

No Caption Provided

Ok because the fight with Storm is definitely canon. (Sarcasm)

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#353  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Why? Why chose Wonder Woman who isnt bullet proof over Godzilla who is and is alot more durable?

Wonder Woman -granted most of her abilities by the Sky gods. Her lasso is unstoppable, she WINS.

Sky Gods? Highley doubt if its canon considering shes been beat by storm... and storm isnt sevior to Godzilla, Godzilla took out spacgodzilla who is on galactuses level and yes sg would own wonder woman.

No Caption Provided

That scan isn't canon either.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#354  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@oge321 said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Because Godzilla is not a bullet or a gun.

Godzillas Atomic breath is powerful, on a Youtube video a man said that GZ's atomic breath is powerful enough it could harm goku or superman to various degrees and I believe it since hes taken out cities and so on with the atomic breath... Wonder Woman doesnt stand a chance....

The problem the breath thing is that Godzilla would never hit her. She still has her speed and she's like an ant to him. He is use to fighting giant monsters like itself where it doesn't have to aim

Yes they do have to aim, Mechagodzilla and Spacegodzilla had atomic breath, hit Godzilla with it and Godzillas atomic breather overpowered Mechaodzillas and Godzilla destroyed him easily....If Wonder Woman gets near him she is toast...shes to small...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#355  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

And again...you show how little you know. DC vs Marvel is not canon.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By MasterJohn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

No Caption Provided

It's CANON and FACT that the sky gods, (zeus, and others) gave her her abilities... My goodness, do you read the comics AT T'ALL?

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#357  Edited By Erik

WW.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By TERMINATORXX

You know what i've had enough of this thread, I said what I had to say, but since people dont wanna understand Godzillas abilities for the fact they've never watched a Godzilla movie before... I am done with this thread, I proved it pages and pages back.

Wonder Woman is only faster, but the other monsters were faster than Godzilla too and still lost.... Speed is not that impressive when fighting an oponent, it just proves she could get away and stay away from Godzilla whenever she wants, but once she gets near him shes dead...Godzillas 10 foot or bigger foot would crush her if he stepped on here... Godzilla has withstood astroids, comets...etc...etc...etc has higher durability, stronger and more powerful...Just Stop it....

Godzilla Stomps... Im out of here.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#359  Edited By MasterJohn

Alright, it's official, only one rooting for Godzillia is Terminator. A majority agrees that WW wins. Let us put the shackles on this thread, PLEASE.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#360  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX said:

You know what i've had enough of this thread, I said what I had to say, but since people dont wanna understand Godzillas abilities for the fact they've never watched a Godzilla movie before... I am done with this thread, I proved it pages and pages back.

Wonder Woman is only faster, but the other monsters were faster than Godzilla too and still lost.... Speed is not that impressive when fighting an oponent, it just proves she could get away and stay away from Godzilla whenever she wants, but once she gets near him shes dead...Godzillas 10 foot or bigger foot would crush her if he stepped on here... Godzilla has withstood astroids, comets...etc...etc...etc has higher durability, stronger and more powerful...Just Stop it....

And you were saying that we get upset about characters losing? Ragequit moar!

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#361  Edited By MasterJohn

@TERMINATORXX said:

Wonder woman fought Darkseid, she destroyed Comets, Astriods, missles with a PUNCH! A SINGLE SWING OF THE FIST!

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#362  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

I agree Godzillas atomic breath would do heavy damage to WW if it happened to hit her, but thats IF he hits her. Godzilla has shown pinpoint accuracy with his atomic breath (hitting targets in outerspace with accuracy) and in one of the Godzilla films his atomic breath destroyed a small black hole.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#363  Edited By TERMINATORXX
No Caption Provided

Yes Wonder Woman who struggles horribly and has to put all her effort into it to lift that bridge using a string is gonna lose to this Guy

The Supernatural being who can destroy cities, Knocks buildings over that weigh 100X the size of that bridge, steps on villages, homes and destroys all of it like its legos....Yes Wonder Woman will beat him that makes alot of sense..LOL Seriously Wonder Womans not all that impressive...Godzilla stomps!!!

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Wonder woman fought Darkseid, she destroyed Comets, Astriods, missles with a PUNCH! A SINGLE SWING OF THE FIST!

Godzilla faught Mothra who is far superior to Darkseid in trillions of ways and I couldnt believe Godzilla beat him either...

Godzilla stomps...were done here...

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By MasterJohn

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

Yes Wonder Woman who struggles horribly and has to put all her effort into it to lift that bridge using a string is gonna lose to this Guy

The Supernatural being who can destroy cities, Knocks buildings over that weigh 100X the size of that bride, steps on villages, homes and destroys all of it like its legos....Yes Wonder Woman will beat him that makes alot of sense..LOL Seriously Wonder Womans not all that impressive...Godzilla stomps!!!

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Godzilla faught Mothra who is far superior to Darkseid in trillions of ways and I couldnt believe Godzilla beat him either...

Mothra is nothing to Darkseid, probably a Grashopper. Just a zap with the Omega beam, Mothra is gone.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#365  Edited By Shawnbaby

@MasterJohn: Don't bother...this guy thinks a T-1000 can beat Superman.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

The Supernatural being who can destroy cities, Knocks buildings over that weigh 100X the size of that bride, steps on villages, homes and destroys all of it like its legos....Yes Wonder Woman will beat him that makes alot of sense..LOL Seriously Wonder Womans not all that impressive...Godzilla stomps!!!

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Mothra is nothing to Darkseid, probably a Grashopper. Just a zap with the Omega beam, Mothra is gone.

Yes he is, Mothra almost took over the world....Wonder Woman never did and its highley doubtful Wonder Woman has beaten DS in anuthing Canon

SpaceGodzilla

Hedorah

Mechagodzilla

Gigan

Gamera

Would all destroy Wonder Woman or Darkseid with ease. Godzilla defeated all of them, hes dealt with bigger problems than Wonder Woman...Godzilla stomps easily... as far as im concernd this is a huge mismatch..Godzilla easily owns.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#367  Edited By jwalser3

@Shawnbaby said:

@MasterJohn: Don't bother...this guy thinks a T-1000 can beat Superman.

HAHAHAHA.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#368  Edited By Pokergeist

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

I agree Godzillas atomic breath would do heavy damage to WW if it happened to hit her, but thats IF he hits her. Godzilla has shown pinpoint accuracy with his atomic breath (hitting targets in outerspace with accuracy) and in one of the Godzilla films his atomic breath destroyed a small black hole.

I agree that Godzilla can beat WW for sure if she didnt have near lightspeed. The Speedblitzing is his biggest obstacle. Godzilla IMO based on scans and feats have better Strength, Regeneration, Durability, and Atomic Breath that is Epic Powerful vs WW Speed and Flight advantages.

Anyway Final Wars Godzilla would not go down easy at all.

On a side note: HOLY COW, I cant belive this thread is two days old and have this many pages!!! WOW!

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#369  Edited By MasterJohn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

Yes he is, Mothra almost took over the world....Wonder Woman never did and its highley doubtful Wonder Woman has beaten DS in anuthing Canon

SpaceGodzilla

Hedorah

Mechagodzilla

Gigan

Gamera

Would all destroy Wonder Woman or Darkseid with ease. Godzilla defeated all of them, hes dealt with bigger problems than Wonder Woman...Godzilla stomps easily... as far as im concernd this is a huge mismatch..Godzilla easily owns.

Darkseid solos against them. He could even just bring his team to fight them, they stand no chance to Granny Goodness or any other Apokoliptikan such as General Zod.. Gosh, you are sad.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#370  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Meh.. WW, if out to kill Godzilla, could just fly straight through his head. As another person said here. But I think if Godzilla's atomic breath (esp. high powered) was to hit WW she could be finished... possibly.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#371  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

No Caption Provided

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

SpaceGodzilla

Hedorah

Mechagodzilla

Gigan

Gamera

Darkseid solos against them. He could even just bring his team to fight them, they stand no chance to Granny Goodness or any other Apokoliptikan such as General Zod.. Gosh, you are sad.

Darkseid could bring his team, Godzilla vapes all of them along with Wonder Woman with Atomic Breath blast, they dont stand a chance.....All those characters I named off would kill Darkseid with a flick....so dont spare me that bs.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#372  Edited By ximpossibrux

@CadenceV2 said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

I agree that Godzilla can beat WW for sure if she didnt have near lightspeed. The Speedblitzing is his biggest obstacle. Godzilla IMO based on scans and feats have better Strength, Regeneration, Durability, and Atomic Breath that is Epic Powerful vs WW Speed and Flight advantages.

Anyway Final Wars Godzilla would not go down easy at all.

On a side note: HOLY COW, I cant belive this thread is two days old and have this many pages!!! WOW!

Ehhh just gonna sit here and view my thread.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#373  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Meh.. WW, if out to kill Godzilla, could just fly straight through his head. As another person said here. But I think if Godzilla's atomic breath (esp. high powered) was to hit WW she could be finished... possibly.

Thats what im saying, if she flys near Godzilla, it could be very dangerous... If I was Wonder Woman, I'd take my speed and stay away from him... Godzillas pinky toe would easily crush her.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#374  Edited By jwalser3

I still think Godzilla would win. But come on! This has gone to far. Lock this thread. It's Terminatorxx getting bullied lol.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#375  Edited By Pokergeist

@XImpossibruX: That Frog is Awsome. LOL and u should be pleased.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#376  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

I still think Godzilla would win. But come on! This has gone to far. Lock this thread. It's Terminatorxx getting bullied lol.

I know, Why me

No Caption Provided
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX:

Your scan is from John Byrne's run on WW. He is known as the second worst Post Crisis WW writer among many fans. PIS is disregarded in battle threads.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By Shawnbaby

Wonder Woman.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#379  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

@TERMINATORXX said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

Thats what im saying, if she flys near Godzilla, it could be very dangerous... If I was Wonder Woman, I'd take my speed and stay away from him... Godzillas pinky toe would easily crush her.

IDK about crushing her with his pinky toe, he probably couldn't lay one hit on her. Remember Megaguirus? She was a huge ass dragonfly monster and was able to easily avoid Godzilla's attacks.. Someone as small and fast as Wonder Woman wouldn't have no problem. But if for some reason WW couldn't dodge, Godzillas atomic breath could lay her out more than likely.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By ximpossibrux

@jwalser3 said:

I'm sorry I couldn't resist

No Caption Provided
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Your scan is from John Byrne's run on WW. He is known as the second worst Post Crisis WW writer among many fans. PIS is disregarded in battle threads.

Im not going to waste my time with you Erik, I'm gonna tell you this for the 20th time.

You can be proven wrong a billion different ways and you will repeat yourself a billion different times, knowing everying you have sad is false.

Godzilla easily wins, this is stupid that this is still being debated...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382  Edited By Shawnbaby

Wonder Woman Stomps

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX: Maybe because you keep coming back to a lost cause. I still think Godzilla wins but you keep on stating the same things and it's the same video you posted before. We have already seen that. I know in JLA classified 19 I believe WW was taking on the Korean army so Godzilla taking on the military is old. She could bust a building. And it is impressive she was one of three to move a planet. But I still think Godzilla wins due to atomic breath, that and everyone is using BFR to make WW win. Which the OP said no BFR.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Im not going to waste my time with you Erik, I'm gonna tell you this for the 20th time.

You can be proven wrong a billion different ways and you will repeat yourself a billion different times, knowing everying you have sad is false.

I am glad you think it is stupid. You can see yourself out and let everyone else still debate.

You never proved anything wrong. You have yet to prove you know anything about the scan you used while I shut it down with actual WW knowledge.

Checkmate.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:

IDK about crushing her with his pinky toe, he probably couldn't lay one hit on her. Remember Megaguirus? She was a huge ass dragonfly monster and was able to easily avoid Godzilla's attacks.. Someone as small and fast as Wonder Woman wouldn't have no problem. But if for some reason WW couldn't dodge, Godzillas atomic breath could lay her out more than likely.

Ys and Magaguris got beat as well and was fast than Godzilla.

Hedorah Was shooting lazers out at Godzilla and didnt leave a mark on him....Hedorah was like twice the size of Godzilla and Godzilla smash him into the ground repeativly and kill him... true story...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#386  Edited By Shawnbaby

Wonder Woman

oge321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#387  Edited By oge321

@TERMINATORXX: In your scan we can't tell how much of the bridge she is holding. Or how much it weighs, so while she maybe struggling she is still powerful to hurt Godzilla. And with the flight and speed She will just fly behind him and attack from behind. With Godzilla's disregard for destruction she will see his strength and beam thing so she will know to make sure to not get it

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#388  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX: Maybe because you keep coming back to a lost cause. I still think Godzilla wins but you keep on stating the same things and it's the same video you posted before. We have already seen that. I know in JLA classified 19 I believe WW was taking on the Korean army so Godzilla taking on the military is old. She could bust a building. And it is impressive she was one of three to move a planet. But I still think Godzilla wins due to atomic breath, that and everyone is using BFR to make WW win. Which the OP said no BFR.

Because people go on about the same crap over and over again, so i have to give them the same replies obviously... I guess. exactly no BFR so Godzilla stomps.

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

I am glad you think it is stupid. You can see yourself out and let everyone else still debate.

You never proved anything wrong. You have yet to prove you know anything about the scan you used while I shut it down with actual WW knowledge.

Checkmate.

* sigh * whatever...

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#389  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: WONDER WOMAN

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#390  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@oge321 said:

@TERMINATORXX: In your scan we can't tell how much of the bridge she is holding. Or how much it weighs, so while she maybe struggling she is still powerful to hurt Godzilla. And with the flight and speed She will just fly behind him and attack from behind. With Godzilla's disregard for destruction she will see his strength and beam thing so she will know to make sure to not get it

Not knowing the weight of the bride is no excuse, Godzilla walked through bridges with ease, let alone lift them and struggling to do so and not to mention he knocks over buildings easy.... Wonder Woman had to use powers to vape a building which was seen in that scan... She can fly, but being faster is the only feat she has over him and I said it 20 times, Godzilla has faught and destroyed bigger problems faster than him... Wonder Woman is not going to beat Godzilla...

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#391  Edited By Erik

@TERMINATORXX:

WONDER WOMAN.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#392  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Erik said:

@TERMINATORXX:

Godzilla destroys Wonder Woman with Atomic Breath.

There had to fix that for ya for a second.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By Shawnbaby

@TERMINATORXX: I'm thinking...WONDER WOMAN!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#394  Edited By Mercy_

Oh this is going well <3

Mercy takes them both on and wins.

/thread.