Godzilla vs Wonder Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By terry2012

@jwalser3: Lets see, there the first one, the after that, burning godzilla, the one when he place his energy in his dead son to revive him, 2000, and finale wars. This has also been explain in other godzilla threads on here. I think it also have been explain in godzilla vs hulk thread too.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

So there is a thread where people are saying even WBH or WWH would not be able to lift or throw Godzilla

But WW lifts or throws him easily.

I am just sitting in a corner with my head in my hands.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By ximpossibrux

Sweet semen of baby Geezus i only started this thread today and it's already got 100+ posts Gotta read all of this.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#104  Edited By jwalser3

@Man_of_Miracles said:

So there is a thread where people are saying even WBH or WWH would not be able to lift or throw Godzilla

I agree.

I don't see how a 100 tonner could stop a 60,000 ton monster. I hate to sound like this, but he stomps, literally.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Wolfrazer

Wait 60, 000 tons= 1, 200, 00,000 pounds right? Just tried looking it up, dunno if that is right but its what it says.

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@Man_of_Miracles said:

That's Comicvine for ya.

Everyone hates Hulk and most people dick-ride DC characters.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Godzilla falls in love with Wonder woman.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Wolfrazer
@MadeinBangladesh:  Beastiality? O_O
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By charlieboy

well i am not a godzilla expert. . but he usually moves fairly slow. i don't think he could keep up with wonder woman's speed. plus she could just tie him up with her lasso. 

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger said:

Why is this still going on?

why did you bump the 3 hour old thread?

daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By daak1212

Godzilla cause F Wonder WOman

moywar700

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By moywar700

@daak1212 said:

Godzilla will Fall to Wonder WOman

fixed

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@moywar700 said:

@daak1212 said:

Wonder Woman will bow down to Godzilla.

fixed

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Libertyprime

@TERMINATORXX said:

@moywar700 said:

@daak1212 said:

fixed

This ^

Libertyprime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Libertyprime

I'd also like to mention Godzilla casually fights Hypersonic opponents so he is not going to get blitzed.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By ximpossibrux

@Libertyprime said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@moywar700 said:

@daak1212 said:

fixed

This ^

These are all great arguments but... cm'on now

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By robertloucksjr

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: And I said she dodges/deflects them.

How does she block atomic breath which is probably at LEAST a 15 feet circle diameter. Her bracelets are not that big.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Nomar

I'm starting to think this Godzilla thing is some inside joke that just never mastered the joke part. Cuz it ain't funny.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By charlieboy
@robertloucksjr: her bracelets actually can create a protective force field. 
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@XImpossibruX said:

@Libertyprime said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@moywar700 said:

@daak1212 said:

fixed

This ^

These are all great arguments but... cm'on now

Godzilla has dealt with bigger problems than Wonder Woman plenty of times.. WW is not going to beat GZ...

I dont know much about this Godzilla in the op, but it looks bigger than the Godzilla i keep mentioning so i'd imagine its atomic breath is just as powerful..

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By ximpossibrux

@charlieboy said:

@robertloucksjr: her bracelets actually can create a protective force field.

lol wut?

Since when can her Bracelets make a Force Feild?

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By charlieboy

what exactly has godzilla defeated that was  bigger problem than pre 52 wonder woman? the woman can fight kryptonians, gods, green lanterns, demons, and miscellaneous opponents ove the years. 

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Eternal19

wonder woman, martian manhunter, and superman moved the entire planet. i think WW should be able to easily beat Godzilla.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Eternal19 said:

wonder woman, martian manhunter, and superman moved the entire planet. i think WW should be able to easily beat Godzilla.

Exactly she had help by 2 other superhuman beings to move a 3rd of the earth.. Nothing impressive...

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By charlieboy
@XImpossibruXBracelets of Victory  - These are a pair of steel cuffs that are indestructible because they were created from the remains of Zeus’s Aegis shield. Wonder Woman can use her super reflexes to deflect projectiles, blades, punches, or any form of offensive attack used against her (including Darkseid’s Omega Beams.) She can also use them to deflect an object back into her enemies. When Diana crosses them to protect her from impact with larger projectiles as well as damage inflicted by explosions and collisions with hard surfaces, the bracelets generate a small energy shield. In recent events, Diana has learned how to emit a devastating magic lightning attack from her bracelets do to their link with Zeus. This attack can even strike Gods and Goddesses down with a powerful strike,  Pretty much  since the perez era. 
Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Eternal19

@TERMINATORXX: seems pretty impressive to me. thats way more than what godzilla weighs she should be able to easily lift Godzilla

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ximpossibrux

@charlieboy said:

@XImpossibruX: Bracelets of Victory - These are a pair of steel cuffs that are indestructible because they were created from the remains of Zeus’s Aegis shield. Wonder Woman can use her super reflexes to deflect projectiles, blades, punches, or any form of offensive attack used against her (including Darkseid’s Omega Beams.) She can also use them to deflect an object back into her enemies. When Diana crosses them to protect her from impact with larger projectiles as well as damage inflicted by explosions and collisions with hard surfaces, the bracelets generate a small energy shield. In recent events, Diana has learned how to emit a devastating magic lightning attack from her bracelets do to their link with Zeus. This attack can even strike Gods and Goddesses down with a powerful strike, Pretty much since the perez era.

A. I know the bracelets are indestructible, the energy field isn't

B. Godzilla's atomic breathe would engulf her entire body, the energy field isn't that big

C. Can we get a scan of it?

I'm staying neutral in this, but the energy field wouldn't help that much.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#129  Edited By deadpoolrules

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: Regardless, she has already shown to be sufficient to dodge and deflect bullets. Yes, she does have resistance to temperature-related conditions.

Don't bring PIS feats in.

Really? She dodges bullets.

The bullets that bounce off PG; hurt WW

No Caption Provided

Godzilla Stomps.

GZ in an ubber stomp

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By charlieboy
@XImpossibruX: i don't really see the point. someone already showed wonder woman tanking a nuclear explosion. 
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Eternal19 said:

@TERMINATORXX: seems pretty impressive to me. thats way more than what godzilla weighs she should be able to easily lift Godzilla

If she gets near Godzilla then he will vape her with Atomic breath...People keep forgetting its not the heat that is powerful, but the Radiation of the breath is powerful and alot of people not here on this thread, but on other sites have agreed Godzillas atomic breath could even effect Superman to various degrees and Wonder Woman is not even bullet proof unlike Superman... Godzilla has dealt with character with far deadlier powers.

Godzilla beat spacegodzilla, mechagodzilla, hedorah, gigan and mothra who would all floor wonder woman easily...

Godzilla stomps!!!

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Eternal19

@TERMINATORXX: her speed should go into account her, Godzilla has to charge up his breath. WW should be able to easily dodge it punch Godzilla till he's Ko'ed.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By charlieboy

not to mention she has already been shown to be fine with radiation. in green lantern 73 from 1996 she throws herself on top of an exploding prototype warp drive and  contains it. and she is unharmed afterward. 

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Eternal19 said:

@TERMINATORXX: her speed should go into account her, Godzilla has to charge up his breath. WW should be able to easily dodge it punch Godzilla till he's Ko'ed.

When Godzilla charges up his breath it only last like 3 minutes or less because I've seen Godzilla use it again shortly after he used it before.... Godzilla could easily take his tail and deep throat her with his.... Yes that tail would mess her up...

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Eternal19

@TERMINATORXX: with her speed and combat ability she should be able to dodge his tail. and continue to tag godzilla with her powerful punches. WW's speed, incredible strength, and skill should be enough to beat Godzilla. Godzilla is to slow to even hit her

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By jwalser3

@charlieboy said:

what exactly has godzilla defeated that was bigger problem than pre 52 wonder woman? the woman can fight kryptonians, gods, green lanterns, demons, and miscellaneous opponents ove the years.

Godzilla has taken on S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers. And in IDW he was able to withstand a nuclear explosion at point blank.

Also Godzilla has taken on monsters that with out Godzilla being there, would have destroyed every one.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Eternal19 said:

@TERMINATORXX: with her speed and combat ability she should be able to dodge his tail. and continue to tag godzilla with her powerful punches. WW's speed, incredible strength, and skill should be enough to beat Godzilla. Godzilla is to slow to even hit her

Gigan was fast enough to dodge Godzillas attacks and still got hit off and on alot....It doesnt matter how fast she is...speed is a good feat, but it is not everything whatso ever...If Wonder Woman picked him up, it could be very dangers and Godzilla is alot stronger, hes knocked buidings into pieces like they we legos, Wonder Woman did not knock buildings over that easily so thats bs shes stronger than GZ like people keep saying...

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By charlieboy
@TERMINATORXX: are you saying wonder woman would have a hard time knocking over a building? because that is kinda silly. 
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By charlieboy
@jwalser3: ok both characters can take a nuclear explosion. that's fine. which avengers? what was the line up?
TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@charlieboy said:

@TERMINATORXX: are you saying wonder woman would have a hard time knocking over a building? because that is kinda silly.

Are you saying Wonder Woman can knock buildings over as easy as Godzilla? If so LMAO @ that...

Spacegodzilla was stronger than Wonder Woman and im sure if he wanted, he could of lifted the earth by himself unlike Wonder Woman she had help from Superman and another superhuman character to move earth...actually just a 3rd of it....

Godzilla wins...Hes to big, to strong and to durable...

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Eternal19

@TERMINATORXX: godzilla has no feats to prove that he is stronger than WW.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Eternal19 said:

I already explained to you why...Godzilla is twice Wonder Womans size, stronger, more durable with deadlier power and took out far worse problems...Wonder Woman couldnt give Godzilla half the problems Gigan and Spacegodzilla did...

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By charlieboy
@TERMINATORXX: he may be stronger than wonder woman. but to pretend that knocking over a building is something she would have a hard time at is silly. but he is nowhere near as fast as she is. she is fast enough at running speed to keep up with jesse quick. her flight speed is much faster. her reflexes have let her react to the flash. has he ever fought anything that was as legitimately as fast as her?
jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By jwalser3

@charlieboy:The FF, Thor, Iron Man, Vison, Hercules, and a few more.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By jwalser3

@TERMINATORXX:Eh I wouldn't say Sace Godzilla could move the earth. That's kinda a stretch.

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Eternal19 said:

I already explained to you why...Godzilla is twice Wonder Womans size, stronger, more durable with deadlier power and took out far worse problems...Wonder Woman couldnt give Godzilla half the problems Gigan and Spacegodzilla did...

This is correct, hes been hit by the army, giant aliens, asteroids Godzilla is way to durable for Wonder Woman.

Further more Godzilla already fights people at Hypersonic Speed, Wonder Woman can only go SuperSonic.

Godzilla could lift that easily

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Eternal19

@TERMINATORXX: fine then ill go with your belief that he is stronger. she still has the speed and i her attacks should still hurt Godzilla.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@charlieboy said:

@TERMINATORXX: he may be stronger than wonder woman. but to pretend that knocking over a building is something she would have a hard time at is silly. but he is nowhere near as fast as she is. she is fast enough at running speed to keep up with jesse quick. her flight speed is much faster. her reflexes have let her react to the flash. has he ever fought anything that was as legitimately as fast as her?

pretend? Have you at all seen any Godzilla filma? He barely touches 80 or taller story buildings and they fall apart like toys....Wonder Woman from what i've seen never showed he be that strong and even if she could knock a building into pieces it would take her alot longer for the fact shes not as strong as Godzilla.......Yeah shes fast just like Gigan, Spacegodzilla, Hedorah and Mothra were all faster than Godzilla and had flying abilities as well and yet still get owned by Godzilla..... Yes Spacegodzilla is up in Galactuses level if not close and GZ took him out....Godzillas atomic breath over powered Mechagodzillas breath and vaped Mechagodzilla.... Yes he has taken out Monsters who are God compared to Wonder Woman....

Godzilla stomps!!!

ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

@TERMINATORXX said:

@charlieboy said:

pretend? Have you at all seen any Godzilla filma? He barely touches 80 or taller story buildings and they fall apart like toys....Wonder Woman from what i've seen never showed he be that strong and even if she could knock a building into pieces it would take her alot longer for the fact shes not as strong as Godzilla.......Yeah shes fast just like Gigan, Spacegodzilla, Hedorah and Mothra were all faster than Godzilla and had flying abilities as well and yet still get owned by Godzilla..... Yes Spacegodzilla is up in Galactuses level if not close and GZ took him out....Godzillas atomic breath over powered Mechagodzillas breath and vaped Mechagodzilla.... Yes he has taken out Monsters who are God compared to Wonder Woman....

Godzilla stomps!!!

Yup

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@ChaoticSuperman said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Eternal19 said:

This is correct, hes been hit by the army, giant aliens, asteroids Godzilla is way to durable for Wonder Woman.

Further more Godzilla already fights people at Hypersonic Speed, Wonder Woman can only go SuperSonic.

Godzilla could lift that easily

She used powers to vape the building, not Strength...Go watch Godzilla until then just stop posting on here, you obviously dont know a whole lot about GZ and what hes been there and done that with....