Godzilla vs Wonder Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#51  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Outside_85 said:

Diana will have a large head to mount on her wall back home.

Pretty much. 

All the arguments for Godzilla don't even make sense. People don't know that their are different versions of him, regardless of which version. WW wins.
Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman had help from Superman and Martian Manhunter to move the earth... Sextillion of toons is a game and its not canon whatso ever.

Ahahahahaha... oh wait you're serious. That feat is canon. It was published in an actual issue of JLA, not in an elseworlds story. Don't be ridiculous. You do realise that feat puts her in a completely different category than Godzilla right? Feat=canon. Troll all you like, you can't change that.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

Godzilla has faced opponents with hotter atomic breath not to mention Godzillas atomic breath is not only hot, but its the radiation that is very powerful and it could harm Superman in many ways as well...let alone Wonder Woman...they should of made a Superman vs Godzilla thread because Wonder Woman is not match for GZ...even though Superman would probably lose too.

Yeah Superman and Wonder Woman have survived radiation attacks before. And Godzilla has even less of a chance beating Superman than Wonder Woman! The guy survived sun dips and a nuclear explosion with kryptonite particles in the sand. Godzilla's atomic breath is not going to harm Wonder Woman let alone Superman. Your trolling/fanboyism has easily been detected. It's hilarious if I'm honest with you. IBut if you seriously think Godzilla is a match for Superman and Wonder Woman, I pity you. @Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

You fixed nothing....

I'd say I have. I've used superior evidence and feats to prove you wrong. Come to the table with something a little better and more conclusive next time if it's not outside your ability to be a reasonable debater rather than an annoying troll

You're obviously a troll that doesnt belong on here... I'm done debating with you....Wonder Woman is not gonna beat Godzilla...sorry...to bad.

Godzilla stomps...

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger said:

@Frozen: Good, a reliable source for a change. I've just proved right anyway.

Of course im right...duh!!!

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman had help from Superman and Martian Manhunter to move the earth... Sextillion of toons is a game and its not canon whatso ever.

Ahahahahaha... oh wait you're serious. That feat is canon. It was published in an actual issue of JLA, not in an elseworlds story. Don't be ridiculous. You do realise that feat puts her in a completely different category than Godzilla right? Feat=canon. Troll all you like, you can't change that.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

Godzilla has faced opponents with hotter atomic breath not to mention Godzillas atomic breath is not only hot, but its the radiation that is very powerful and it could harm Superman in many ways as well...let alone Wonder Woman...they should of made a Superman vs Godzilla thread because Wonder Woman is not match for GZ...even though Superman would probably lose too.

Yeah Superman and Wonder Woman have survived radiation attacks before. And Godzilla has even less of a chance beating Superman than Wonder Woman! The guy survived sun dips and a nuclear explosion with kryptonite particles in the sand. Godzilla's atomic breath is not going to harm Wonder Woman let alone Superman. Your trolling/fanboyism has easily been detected. It's hilarious if I'm honest with you. IBut if you seriously think Godzilla is a match for Superman and Wonder Woman, I pity you. @Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

You fixed nothing....

I'd say I have. I've used superior evidence and feats to prove you wrong. Come to the table with something a little better and more conclusive next time if it's not outside your ability to be a reasonable debater rather than an annoying troll

You're obviously a troll that doesnt belong on here... I'm done debating with you....Wonder Woman is not gonna beat Godzilla...sorry...to bad.

Godzilla stomps...

What you don't seemingly get is, Godzilla has no way to beat her. His ray won't do anything, and your posting out-of-context videos. He can't properly use his strength (all he can do is use his tail). She's a much harder target to hit, and with her speed. She'll dodge the ray (as it takes forever to charge up).
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Outside_85

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Frozen: Good, a reliable source for a change. I've just proved right anyway.

Of course im right...duh!!!

No, you're ignorant.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#56  Edited By Lvenger

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Good I'm glad I don't have to waste any more of my time proving you wrong. Not that it takes much to do so anyway.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frozen said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

You fixed nothing....

Godzilla stomps...

What you don't seemingly get is, Godzilla has no way to beat her. His ray won't do anything, and your posting out-of-context videos. He can't properly use his strength (all he can do is use his tail). She's a much harder target to hit, and with her speed. She's dodge the ray (as it takes forever to charge up).

Yes Godzillas Atomic breath will harm Wonder Woman.... Wonder Woman has no way of harming Godzilla, the deadliest weapons you guys can come up with that she has is " Lazers " WOW Like Godzilla hasnt been hit with anythign deadlier...I cant believe this site is full of people that never watched any GZ movies.... Godzilla has been lazered, drowned, hit with astroids far more hotter than dianas lazers, hes been hit with comets...etc...etc...etc and still came back like nothing happened to him...Diana gets hurt by bullets which Godzilla does not..

Godzilla destroys...

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Good I'm glad I don't have to waste any more of my time proving you wrong. Not that it takes much to do so anyway.

You can't even prove yourself wrong which is how sad it is...You have obviously never watched a Godzilla movie a day in your life, and you ignore evidence like its false or like it never happened...you're obviously a child who wants attention and I don't talk to kids anyways...so Goodbye!!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Lvenger

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

You can't even prove yourself wrong which is how sad it is...You have obviously never watched a Godzilla movie a day in your life, and you ignore evidence like its false or like it never happened...you're obviously a child who wants attention and I don't talk to kids anyways...so Goodbye!!!

The irony is you've just described what you're doing. And whilst I'm 19, you seem to be acting incredibly immaturely. I hope we never bump into one another on the Vine for a long time.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By terry2012

godzilla wins. He weigh at 65,000 toner up to 70,000 tons and can lift 100,000 tons up to 150,000 tons. He survive everything thrown at him.

@goodguy24: Exactly

@jwalser3: Your are right. He is not immortal. Because there is a graveyard full of godzilla version that are there in the graveyard.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Have you seen a Godzilla movie? His ray takes a while to charge up. WW has more than enough time to dodge it. That and when was he hit by an Asteroid? Godzilla LIVES underwater. He only comes back because A) Its for money and B) They reboot him. Do some research before you confuse more users.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watch the very end of this video guys and you will see Godzillas Atomic breath over powers Mechagodzillas and ends up destroying him...Godzilla has everything it takes to destroy Wonder Woman easily...now i'm done with this thread...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By frozen  Moderator

He lifted that much when he lifted King Ghidorah, however he has a power up. He has very small arms, he can't do much with his strength. He always faces slow monsters.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Dude. I've said it once, the one in the OP is FW Godzilla. Your video shows another version.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By terry2012

All I have to say is check the Hulk vs godzilla threads

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looks like the same Godzilla to me...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By frozen  Moderator

He can beat Hulk. Easily.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By terry2012

I know where this is going.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By frozen  Moderator

FW Godzilla is 100 metres tall. While Showa Godzilla is 50 metres tall. If you watch FW (which was made 30 years after that clip), you'll see that they are completely different.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70  Edited By greenteaforme

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Frozen said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

You fixed nothing....

Godzilla stomps...

What you don't seemingly get is, Godzilla has no way to beat her. His ray won't do anything, and your posting out-of-context videos. He can't properly use his strength (all he can do is use his tail). She's a much harder target to hit, and with her speed. She's dodge the ray (as it takes forever to charge up).

Yes Godzillas Atomic breath will harm Wonder Woman.... Wonder Woman has no way of harming Godzilla, the deadliest weapons you guys can come up with that she has is " Lazers " WOW Like Godzilla hasnt been hit with anythign deadlier...I cant believe this site is full of people that never watched any GZ movies.... Godzilla has been lazered, drowned, hit with astroids far more hotter than dianas lazers, hes been hit with comets...etc...etc...etc and still came back like nothing happened to him...Diana gets hurt by bullets which Godzilla does not..

Godzilla destroys...

...what the hell kind of "Lazers" does Wonder Woman have...what hot "lazers" is Diana shooting that I haven't heard of before.

What are you even talking about?

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Frozen said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

You fixed nothing....

Godzilla stomps...

Godzilla destroys...

...what the hell kind of "Lazers" does Wonder Woman have...what hot "lazers" is Diana shooting that I haven't heard of before.

I don't know, You tell me what your talking about.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Alexander505

WW.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Pokergeist

@Frozen said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Watch the movies and learn something.

Show Godzilla
Heisei Godzilla
Godzilla 2000
Godzilla vs Megaguiris Godzilla
GMK Godzilla
Tokyo SOS/Godzilla Against Mecha Godzilla version
Final Wars Godzilla

They are ALL SEPARATE VERSIONS OF GODZILLA.

Which is GMK again?

Anyway the current and last known version is Final Wars and thats what being use here I belive. Final Wars outclasses everyother Version in Feats. We could use Showa examples as Showa Monsters were used in there entirity against that Godzilla.

Anyway I dont see anyway of Big G getting around the Speed Blitz and Flight of hers. Thats the only 2 reasons she really wins.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By frozen  Moderator

GMK is the pot belly one with White pupils. FW is the most powerful but things were being taken out of context. The monsters that FW Godzilla fought were based off the Showa monsters. Not the actual Showa monsters.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pokergeist

GMK then was a horrible oneshot film.

Final Wars Showa Monsters (and Zilla) were intentialy put in the movie to be the Showa counterparts however. That way it could be seen how bada$$ FW GZ was. It was intentional to be Showa Monsters in everything but name.

Its pretty accurate of FW GZ awsomness.

Not that any of this matters as it still WW Flight and Speed cant be overcome.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By greenteaforme

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Frozen said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

You fixed nothing....

Godzilla stomps...

Godzilla destroys...

I don't know, You tell me what your talking about.

I never mentioned "lazers".

Can someone please explain Wonder Woman's "lazers" to me?

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Lvenger

Why is this still going on?

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#80  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hmm I'll say Godzilla
Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#81  Edited By Pokeysteve

Lol at this thread.

Godzilla fans>Batman fans>Storm fans

She cuts him in half with the unbreakable Lasso.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Jayfournines

Wonder Woman has this quite easy. Like in many threads, Godzilla does not have the speed or reaction time to block Diana's attacks.

ohgodwhy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By ohgodwhy

@ChaosBlazer said:

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Hmm I'll say Godzilla
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By jeanroygrant

Godzilla easily.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

Wonder Woman wins.

Fixed.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Godzila curbstomps Wonder Woman.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Lvenger

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Wonder Woman in a landslide.

Fixed.

Fixed.

Now it's fixed. You gonna say how Godzilla beats a stronger, faster opponent who's willing to use lethal tactics if the situation arises or not?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Fixed.

Fixed.

It's already been explained how Wonder Woman will win. How does Godzilla win? Put your argument forward.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Lvenger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Fixed.

Fixed.

Now it's fixed. You gonna say how Godzilla beats a stronger, faster opponent who's willing to use lethal tactics if the situation arises or not?

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Fixed.

Fixed.

It's already been explained how Wonder Woman will win. How does Godzilla win? Put your argument forward.

Nevermind.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@jeanroygrant said:

@Lvenger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Fixed.

Fixed.

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Fixed.

Fixed.

Nevermind.

Nice argument.
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Lvenger said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Fixed.

Fixed.

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@Frozen said:

@jeanroygrant said:

Fixed.

Fixed.

Nevermind.

Nice argument.

Thank you.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Outside_85

funny thing is that it would probably go something like this commercial:

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Mooty_Pass

"GODZILLA HAS WON!!!..I REPEAT GODZiLLA..HAS..WON!!!!." That's what the helicopter man say when Godzilla wins a battle in the videogame Godzilla Destroys All Monsters.

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By TheGraySon

Whats with all these stupid godzilla threads... Diana destroys him.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

funny thing is that it would probably go something like this commercial:

I use this Comercial to scare the crap out of my son. Highly Doubt WW is tossing GZ around like that tho. She barely tosses around 100 toners much less 10000 Tonners.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Outside_85

@CadenceV2:well if she can lift an aircraft carrier, she should have no trouble with Godzilla. (Btw, the biggest carriers weigh in around 100.000 tons...and Black Adam hurled one of those at NYC or Metropolis from the middle of the Atlantic.)

othus12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By othus12

@Lvenger: godzilla has tracked jets and asteroids with his atomic breath. and considering WW had to deflect the bullet instead of dodging id say she isnt that fast.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By jwalser3

@terry2012:I only know of 2? How many are you talking about?

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Wonder Woman should win this quite easily. She's handled worse.

"Be water my friend"

No Caption Provided
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Pokergeist

@Outside_85 said:

@CadenceV2:well if she can lift an aircraft carrier, she should have no trouble with Godzilla. (Btw, the biggest carriers weigh in around 100.000 tons...and Black Adam hurled one of those at NYC or Metropolis from the middle of the Atlantic.)

BA I think can also Whoop WW easy in a strength match too.