Godzilla vs Wonder Woman

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ximpossibrux

vs

Everyone's gotta face Godzilla sometime. Now is Diana's chance.

Pre - 52 version.

NO Bfr, takes place on inhabited earth.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By greenteaforme

Wonder Woman throws him into the sun.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By goodguy24

Godzilla barbecue's Wonder Woman with his Atomic Breath quit easily...

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By greenteaforme

@goodguy24 said:

Wonder Woman is not affected by cold or heat.

Radiation probably wouldn't affect her, either.

Wonder Woman doesn't get barbecued.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By ShootingNova

@goodguy24 said:

Really, heat (or cold, for that matter) isn't the kind of weapon you would use against Wonder Woman...... if Godzilla tried it, it would be ineffective.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By goodguy24

@greenteaforme said:

@goodguy24 said:

Wonder Woman isnt effected by heat or cold? Neither is Godzilla and Godzilla is immortal... Wonder Woman isnt even bullet proof... If their was a chance of GZ Being thrown into the sun then Gigan would of done it and it would also murder Wonder Woman..

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

Really, heat (or cold, for that matter) isn't the kind of weapon you would use against Wonder Woman...... if Godzilla tried it, it would be ineffective.

Wrong.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ShootingNova

@goodguy24: Regardless, she has already shown to be sufficient to dodge and deflect bullets. Yes, she does have resistance to temperature-related conditions.

Don't bring PIS feats in.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#8  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Hmm I'll say Godzilla

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By goodguy24

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: Regardless, she has already shown to be sufficient to dodge and deflect bullets. Yes, she does have resistance to temperature-related conditions.

Really? She dodges bullets.

The bullets that bounce off PG; hurt WW

No Caption Provided

Godzilla has been hit with astroids and deep freezes and survived that said

Godzilla Stomps.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Joewell911

isnt that space godzilla in that pic?

FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Caption Provided
ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ShootingNova

@goodguy24: And I said she dodges/deflects them.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By goodguy24

@ShootingNova: read above, I edited my post to post a scan of bullets hurting WW

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShootingNova

@goodguy24: Which does not change the fact that she has shown to deflect/dodge them.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Joewell911

1 2 3 4 i see a fan war :P

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By goodguy24

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24: Which does not change the fact that she has shown to deflect/dodge them.

They say Godzillas Atomic breath is so powerful that it could harm Superman...Theirs more to it than just heat its also radiation and it will harm Wonder Woman to some degrees...most definitly...

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Joewell911

Can't WW bands deflect the atomic breath? But i'll put my money on GD, i mean whats WW gonna do to him

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#17  Edited By Baldy

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova: read above, I edited my post to post a scan of bullets hurting WW

Too bad that Godzilla doesn't have guns. Also he's far too slow.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By goodguy24

@joewell said:

Can't WW bands deflect the atomic breath? But i'll put my money on GD, i mean whats WW gonna do to him

Wonder Woman cant do anything to Godzilla for the fact Godzilla has faught Monsters far deadlier than What Wonder Woman has had to face.

I mean look at Spacegodzilla...Hes up there pretty much in Galactuses level ( if not close to it. ) and Godzilla took him out and he took Gigan who can also fly and is alot faster than Godzilla...Godzilla owned so many powerful Monsters its unbelievable....We just have to many Wonder Woman lovers who worship her as a Godess obviously to be silly enough to believe that Wonder Woman who gets damaged by bullets is gonna lose to the Beast whos been hit with astroids, drowned, hit with comets, and survived deep freezes......etc....etc....etc.... Godzilla owns Wonder Woman easily...

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jwalser3

@goodguy24 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@goodguy24 said:

Wonder Woman isnt effected by heat or cold? Neither is Godzilla and Godzilla is immortal... Wonder Woman isnt even bullet proof... If their was a chance of GZ Being thrown into the sun then Gigan would of done it and it would also murder Wonder Woman..

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

Wrong.

I believe Godzilla would win but he isn't immortal.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By goodguy24

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

To bad Godzillas dealt with Bigger Problems than Wonder Woman, Godzilla would laugh looking at her being an oponent....if you think Wonder Woman can beat Godzilla you are in fact wrong...Godzilla owned Monsters far deadlier than WW and I'll mess with Wonder Woman before I will Hedorah, Gigan, Spacegodzill and mothra which Godzilla beat before....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#21  Edited By Outside_85

Diana will have a large head to mount on her wall back home.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By goodguy24

@jwalser3 said:

@goodguy24 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

Wrong.

I believe Godzilla would win but he isn't immortal.

Ok well he may not be immortal, but hes damn close to it...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#23  Edited By Lvenger

How is this even a contest? Wonder Woman stomps Godzilla. She wouldn't even need to BFR him.

Baldy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Baldy

@goodguy24 said:

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

To bad Godzillas dealt with Bigger Problems than Wonder Woman, Godzilla would laugh looking at her being an oponent....if you think Wonder Woman can beat Godzilla you are in fact wrong...Godzilla owned Monsters far deadlier than WW and I'll mess with Wonder Woman before I will Hedorah, Gigan, Spacegodzill and mothra which Godzilla beat before....

None of those creatures are as powerful as Wonder Woman. Godzilla is still too slow.

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By goodguy24

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

None of those creatures are as powerful as Wonder Woman. Godzilla is still too slow.

Really??? Their not as powerful as Wonder Woman? Have you watched any of the Monsters Godzilla has faught? Have you seen a Godzilla movie a day in your life.

SpaceGodzilla has far deadlier Powers than Wonder Woman can dream of and he gets owned by Godzilla....

Godzillas Atomic breath wipes out a parking Lot while he is busy destroying Mothra who is also faster than Godzilla so stop using speed as an excuse because it is no excuse to Wonder Woman winning at all.

Godzilla took out Mechagodzilla as well.....

Just stop it....stop with your childish foolish arguments...Wonder Woman is not going to beat Godzilla...Godzilla destroys easily.....Godzillas healing factor works better than Wonder Womans and he heals alot faster too...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Lvenger

@goodguy24: Funny. The only one I see using childish foolish arguments is you. Have you ever read a Wonder Woman comic in your life? If not you're not in a real position to judge who wins are you?

goodguy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By goodguy24

@Lvenger said:

@goodguy24: Funny. The only one I see using childish foolish arguments is you. Have you ever read a Wonder Woman comic in your life? If not you're not in a real position to judge who wins are you?

Have you even read through this thread since you've been here? I aint read a Wonder Woman comic a day in my life and yet I posted a scan of her getting hurt by bullets...LOL....Does Godzilla get hurt by bullets? Not so much....When bullets dont give Wonder Woman booo booo's then let me know until then anything who thinks Wonder Woman wins is either a fanboy or a flat out illigical troll...I am done with this thread.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By greenteaforme

@goodguy24 said:

@greenteaforme said:

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

@goodguy24 said:

Wrong.

Wonder Woman is unaffected by intense heat or cold.

She has been virtually in the sun and been unaffected.

Unaffected by the cold of space, etc.

Unaffected by heat and cold attacks.

She is also physically stronger than Godzilla, I imagine.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#29  Edited By frozen  Moderator

As much as I love Godzilla. He wouldn't win. Not even Final Wars Godzilla could win? Why? She's stronger than he, and Godzilla's arms are very small for his size. She's faster, she'd move around him. Godzilla has a very thick skin but I still say Diana due to versatility, he can heal but he could just BFR him. Honestly, I don't see what he can do to win. She easily has enough speed to dodge his atomic ray.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By greenteaforme

@goodguy24 said:

@ShootingNova said:

Really? She dodges bullets.

The bullets that bounce off PG; hurt WW

No Caption Provided

Godzilla has been hit with astroids and deep freezes and survived that said

Godzilla Stomps.

Wonder Woman is only resistant to blunt trauma.

She is fast enough to dodge bullets, though.

@goodguy24 said:

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

There's nothing stopping WW from simply lassoing such a big, slow target and flinging him into the sun. Or slitting his throat or cutting his head off with her tiara.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By frozen  Moderator

Ah, no BFR. I'm still with Diana, she can KO him. But it WON'T be easy, if BFR isn't allowed. Life gets harder, depends on which version of Godzilla. The one with the best chance is either Burning Godzilla or Final Wars Godzilla, but she would still win.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Lvenger

@goodguy24 said:

@Lvenger said:

Have you even read through this thread since you've been here? I aint read a Wonder Woman comic a day in my life and yet I posted a scan of her getting hurt by bullets...LOL....Does Godzilla get hurt by bullets? Not so much....When bullets dont give Wonder Woman booo booo's then let me know until then anything who thinks Wonder Woman wins is either a fanboy or a flat out illigical troll...I am done with this thread.

One scan. Shall I post a scan of Wonder Woman destroying a nuke with ease?

There's also one of her showing no ill effects from being so close to the sun in a fight with Superman. Those are just two of her more accurate showings of durability. I'd assume the bullets were magic or PIS was involved. But anyway there are a myriad of feats to prove Wonder Woman is vastly superior to Godzilla in every way.

Avatar image for revenge_of_chucky
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Lvenger said:

One scan. Shall I post a scan of Wonder Woman destroying a nuke with ease?

There's also one of her showing no ill effects from being so close to the sun in a fight with Superman. Those are just two of her more accurate showings of durability. I'd assume the bullets were magic or PIS was involved. But anyway there are a myriad of feats to prove Wonder Woman is vastly superior to Godzilla in every way.

That is a freaking missle!!! Thats nothing....Godzilla has been hit with astroids which are more powerful than a missle, survived deep freezes, survived Missles as you were told, his atomic breath is more powerful than that of a missle...

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Lvenger

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Diana's survived much worse than that. Add to the fact she's pulled a third of the Earth, moved at FTL speeds and has an unbreakable lasso. Yeah Godzilla's such a threat to her isn't he?

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Diana's survived much worse than that. Add to the fact she's pulled a third of the Earth, moved at FTL speeds and has an unbreakable lasso. Yeah Godzilla's such a threat to her isn't he?

She pulled a 3rd of the earth with Supermans help, yeah go figure.... Godzilla has also survived much worse than that as well.....Whats lazers gonna do? Hedorah Had Lazers and hit Godzilla with it millions of times and GZ's body didnt even get penatrated...

Godzilla stomps!!!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Lvenger

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

She pulled a 3rd of the earth with Supermans help, yeah go figure....

That's in the sextillion of tonnes by the way. More than the All Star Superman quintillion feat.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

Godzilla has also survived much worse than that as well.....Whats lazers gonna do? Hedorah Had Lazers and hit Godzilla with it millions of times and GZ's body didnt even get penatrated...

What do lasers have to do with this fight? Diana can just speedblitz the **** out of him. Godzilla doesn't have much in the speed department now does he? And when faced with a stronger, faster opponent who will be willing to use lethal measures at some point in the fight, Godzilla's pretty much screwed.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman stomps!!!

There, fixed it for you.

greenteaforme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By greenteaforme

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

That's in the sextillion of tonnes by the way. More than the All Star Superman quintillion feat.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

Godzilla has also survived much worse than that as well.....Whats lazers gonna do? Hedorah Had Lazers and hit Godzilla with it millions of times and GZ's body didnt even get penatrated...

What do lasers have to do with this fight? Diana can just speedblitz the **** out of him. Godzilla doesn't have much in the speed department now does he? And when faced with a stronger, faster opponent who will be willing to use lethal measures at some point in the fight, Godzilla's pretty much screwed.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman stomps!!!

There, fixed it for you.

Godzilla has nothing to hurt Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman can simply lasso him, tie him up and leave him there.

There's no way Godzilla can win.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lvenger

@greenteaforme said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman stomps!!!

There, fixed it for you.

Or she could kill him. It would take longer but Diana would be more than willing to do it if she felt it needed to be done.

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman stomps!!!

There, fixed it for you.

Wonder Woman had help from Superman and Martian Manhunter to move the earth... Sextillion of toons is a game and its not canon whatso ever.

Godzilla has faced opponents with hotter atomic breath not to mention Godzillas atomic breath is not only hot, but its the radiation that is very powerful and it could harm Superman in many ways as well...let alone Wonder Woman...they should of made a Superman vs Godzilla thread because Wonder Woman is not match for GZ...even though Superman would probably lose too.

You fixed nothing....

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Outside_85

What exactely is Godzilla going to do to her? Walk around very slowly and try to step on her or try to breathe on someone who moves faster than sound?

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greenteaforme said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman stomps!!!

There, fixed it for you.

Godzilla has been lazered and lazers do not harm Godzilla

Godzillas Atomic breath would f*** Superman up even because the readiation is powerful enough to do so...If Godzilla wanted he could destroy the world....

If you think Godzilla cant win then you obviously have never watched a Godzilla movie or any of the videos that were posted for the fact you're a flat out troll...Gosh where on the hell are these Wonder Woman fanboys coming from?????????@Lvenger said:

@greenteaforme said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman stomps!!!

There, fixed it for you.

Or she could kill him. It would take longer but Diana would be more than willing to do it if she felt it needed to be done.

Godzilla has beaten characters already who would floor Wonder Woman and molest her very easily...Spacegodzilla is on Galactuses level and he would Destroy Wonder Woman and Godzilla managed to beat him...

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Outside_85 said:

What exactely is Godzilla going to do to her? Walk around very slowly and try to step on her or try to breathe on someone who moves faster than sound?

Have you at all seen a Godzilla movie??? I find it funny half the people on here talk so highley of wonder woman and know jack s*** about Godzilla...they have no details nothing..

Mothra, Spacegodzilla and hedorah were faster than Wonder Woman and they were able to fly fast...Godzilla destroyed them... People need to start watching somemore Godzilla for once. seriously....

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@goodguy24 said:

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

Really??? Their not as powerful as Wonder Woman? Have you watched any of the Monsters Godzilla has faught? Have you seen a Godzilla movie a day in your life. 

Nonsense. The Godzilla pictured in the OP is Final Wars Godzilla, whilst you are showing Heisei Godzilla.

SpaceGodzilla has far deadlier Powers than Wonder Woman can dream of and he gets owned by Godzilla.... 

Again, that was HEISEI Godzilla. Godzilla from Final Wars is a completely different Godzilla. That and Godzilla needed help to defeat him.

Godzillas Atomic breath wipes out a parking Lot while he is busy destroying Mothra who is also faster than Godzilla so stop using speed as an excuse because it is no excuse to Wonder Woman winning at all. 

That's not even Mothra. That's Megaguiris, and he was NOWHERE near as fast as Diana.

Just stop it....stop with your childish foolish arguments...Wonder Woman is not going to beat Godzilla...Godzilla destroys easily.....Godzillas healing factor works better than Wonder Womans and he heals alot faster too... 

Showa Godzilla, LOL. 

Stop twisting everything.
Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frozen said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

@Baldy said:

@goodguy24 said:

Nonsense. The Godzilla pictured in the OP is Final Wars Godzilla, whilst you are showing Heisei Godzilla.

Again, that was HEISEI Godzilla. Godzilla from Final Wars is a completely different Godzilla. That and Godzilla needed help to defeat him.

That's not even Mothra. That's Megaguiris, and he was NOWHERE near as fast as Diana.

Show Godzilla, LOL. Stop twisting everything.

watch the videos BOTHA!!!! and learn something...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Outside_85

I dont expect you to know this, but Diana actually killed this guy, regardless of his size and her missing eyes:

Armwrestler
Armwrestler

Btw, I think it's you who know's jack all about who your pet monster is facing.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Outside_85 said:

No. She can knock him out.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Wonder Woman stomps!!!

There, fixed it for you.

Wonder Woman had help from Superman and Martian Manhunter to move the earth... Sextillion of toons is a game and its not canon whatso ever.

Godzilla has faced opponents with hotter atomic breath not to mention Godzillas atomic breath is not only hot, but its the radiation that is very powerful and it could harm Superman in many ways as well...let alone Wonder Woman...they should of made a Superman vs Godzilla thread because Wonder Woman is not match for GZ...even though Superman would probably lose too.

You fixed nothing....

What? Superman has survived Nuke blasts, what are you on about? Godzilla ABSORBS Radiation, so him surviving a Nuke isn't even a feat.  

@Lvenger: Ignore them. I've seen all the Godzilla movies and all the facts are being twisted here.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lvenger

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

Ahahahahaha... oh wait you're serious. That feat is canon. It was published in an actual issue of JLA, not in an elseworlds story. Don't be ridiculous. You do realise that feat puts her in a completely different category than Godzilla right? Feat=canon. Troll all you like, you can't change that.

@Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

@Lvenger said:

Yeah Superman and Wonder Woman have survived radiation attacks before. And Godzilla has even less of a chance beating Superman than Wonder Woman! The guy survived sun dips and a nuclear explosion with kryptonite particles in the sand. Godzilla's atomic breath is not going to harm Wonder Woman let alone Superman. Your trolling/fanboyism has easily been detected. It's hilarious if I'm honest with you. IBut if you seriously think Godzilla is a match for Superman and Wonder Woman, I pity you. @Revenge_Of_Chucky said:

You fixed nothing....

I'd say I have. I've used superior evidence and feats to prove you wrong. Come to the table with something a little better and more conclusive next time if it's not outside your ability to be a reasonable debater rather than an annoying troll

Revenge_Of_Chucky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Outside_85 said:

I dont expect you to know this, but Diana actually killed this guy, regardless of his size and her missing eyes:

Armwrestler
Armwrestler

Btw, I think it's you who know's jack all about who your pet monster is facing.

It doesnt show her beating him...posting that scan was useless...

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Revenge_Of_Chucky: Watch the movies and learn something. 

Show Godzilla 
Heisei Godzilla 
Godzilla 2000 
Godzilla vs Megaguiris Godzilla 
GMK Godzilla 
Tokyo SOS/Godzilla Against Mecha Godzilla version 
Final Wars Godzilla 

They are ALL SEPARATE VERSIONS OF GODZILLA.
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lvenger

@Frozen: Good, a reliable source for a change. I've just proved wrong anyway.