who would win.       

thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thedeman87

Godzilla.  Ultraman gets to fight the reject monsters that were either used for Godzilla films decades before or weren't cool or threatening enough to make it into a Goji film.   

Ultraman might be able to match up against goofy 1970's hippy Godzilla, but the brutal Godzilla in the late 80's up til 2004 is just too powerful.

Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@thedeman87 said:
" Godzilla.  Ultraman gets to fight the reject monsters that were either used for Godzilla films decades before or weren't cool or threatening enough to make it into a Goji film.    Ultraman might be able to match up against goofy 1970's hippy Godzilla, but the brutal Godzilla in the late 80's up til 2004 is just too powerful. "
Um... sorry, but NO.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By thedeman87
@Fantasma Ghost said:
" @thedeman87 said:
" Godzilla.  Ultraman gets to fight the reject monsters that were either used for Godzilla films decades before or weren't cool or threatening enough to make it into a Goji film.    Ultraman might be able to match up against goofy 1970's hippy Godzilla, but the brutal Godzilla in the late 80's up til 2004 is just too powerful. "
Um... sorry, but NO. "
Awesome counter argument.  
Psyker star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Psyker star

Godzilla wins
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
@thedeman87 said:
" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" @thedeman87 said:
Um... sorry, but NO. "
Awesome counter argument.   "
You don't really have to go to deep for this one, anyone  who sides with a giant lizard is well... to put it frankly deluded, or simply hates Ultraman. On one hand, you a stupid gigantic lizard, who fires atomic breath, on the other hand you have Ultraman(depends wich one, there are many, from many shows,manga with many abilities) who is not only, an advanced alien being, thousands years old, with great intelligence and fighting skill. He also possesses, a vast array of energy projection powers, from teleportation to his obvious signature energy attacks, he is also a lot faster than Godzilla, this is not a stupid monster from Monster Island, that will stay in fron of him so Godzilla can blast him, he knows the atomic breath, is the only chance Godzilla has and he can easily evaded it.
thedeman87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By thedeman87
@Fantasma Ghost said:

" @thedeman87 said:

" @Fantasma Ghost said:
" @thedeman87 said:
Um... sorry, but NO. "
Awesome counter argument.   "
You don't really have to go to deep for this one, anyone  who sides with a giant lizard is well... to put it frankly deluded, or simply hates Ultraman. On one hand, you a stupid gigantic lizard, who fires atomic breath, on the other hand you have Ultraman(depends wich one, there are many, from many shows,manga with many abilities) who is not only, an advanced alien being, thousands years old, with great intelligence and fighting skill. He also possesses, a vast array of energy projection powers, from teleportation to his obvious signature energy attacks, he is also a lot faster than Godzilla, this is not a stupid monster from Monster Island, that will stay in fron of him so Godzilla can blast him, he knows the atomic breath, is the only chance Godzilla has and he can easily evaded it. "
Well, a bit hypocritical? 

You claim only those who side with Godzilla hate Ultra Man.. 

And then you go and your argument is built upon misconceptions about Godzilla and just a bunch of random, irrelevant comments that are just hateful comments against Godzilla.  Classy.   

And by Ultraman I'm assuming he means the original Ultraman who was human and only transformed due to a capsule.  Have you seen the monsters he fights? PATHETIC.   

His projection beams would do nothing against Godzilla.  Maybe slow him down and depending on which Godzilla, might knock him down, but Godzilla don't stop.  If you want to mention ALL the Ultramans, then I'll mention of the powers of Godzilla.   

Regeneration.  Radioactive Breath.  Atomic Pulse.  Extreme durability, both physically and to the environment.  Flight.  Turns into a magnet.  Absorbs energy from other monsters.  Absorb power from electricity.   Can breath nuclear energy into lifeless or dying monsters.  And if you want to get to it, Godzilla in GMK is a Dark God and can't be kiilled only by the three Ancient Guardians and Godzilla killed them all.  In case you haven't noticed, Ultraman is not one of the Ancient Guardians.

And despite what you think, Godzilla is a very capable fighter.  He might not have martial skill like Ultraman (even though in the 70's he certainly did) but Godzilla is more primal instinct.  And Godzilla is portrayed as very smart, even outsmarting scientists at times as well as being very cunning in battle.  Godzilla is grade A better than anything Ultraman has faced at least from what I've seen.  Gamera would beat Ultraman as well.  And Godzilla's superpowered nuclear blast that he used to kill Khaiser Ghidorah at the end of Final Wars would obliterate Ultraman.
Bio Guyver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bio Guyver

Nuclear Radiation FTW(Gojira)

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By Yung ANcient One

Ultraman but... Godzilla wont go down easily so in the chaos of the battle... Earth is Destroyed...

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

ultraman rapes

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Veshark

Well this escalated quickly.

Shadowseeker2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godzilla and Ultra man draw.

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strongarm
Ultraman, he has the specium ray and can call his buddies
Ultraman, he has the specium ray and can call his buddies

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Ultraman is too small and too inexperienced for this

Strongarm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Strongarm
Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if it isn't Godzilla Showa, Godzilla stomps

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: sorry no godzilla loses. the only way he could win is by trying to hold out the battle for three minutes where ultraman will run out of energy. but he can always recharge his energy and come back later. chances that godzilla is winning is slim.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Godzilla. I think Uktramab would run out of energy before he could put Godzilla down for good.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xlab3000: dude zero is not needed he will overkill godzilla in seconds. ultras like taro, leo and zoffy are all more than enough. the only ultra that might lose are ones like mebius or hikari even then they could fuse into pheonix brave and overkill. thats what happened at the last episode of mebius and together they

defeated a being arguqbly more powerful than keisier ghidorah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: alright. I don't really watch Ultraman but I did see his fight with Godzilla Showa

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

@xxgin: nevermind that was Jirass. I had mistaken Jirass for Godzilla when I saw the video years ago.

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xxgin: I know that's why I said that I had mistaken Jirass as Godzilla

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pokergeist

Let me know when Ultraman in 1 day beats the entire Showa Monster Cast.

Loading Video...

Ultraman is not accomplishing this... at all.

Loading Video...

:01 to :10 Godzilla accurately sees, and hits a Asteroid traveling more than Half the speed of Light in Space!

:10 to :15 Tanks City Busting Explosion easy.

2:25 to 2:30 Tanks another city busting attack!

3:50 to 4:05 Godzilla shows Goku what a real Kamehameha looks like.

Ultraman has no shot here. End Thread.

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By XxGin

@cadencev2: Sorry but know ultra 7 and ultraman themselves survived a mob of monsters far bigger than the showa cast.

Ultra 7 is said to be even beyond ultrafather I do not believe that but thats what everyone says probably because his the father of Zero.

Ultraman Leo destroyed a planet not even at full power and was worthy enough to train ultra Zero.

Ultraman Taro is said to be the most powerful ultrabrother offensively and have mastered the fighting style of every other ultrabrother so Godzilla does not stand a chance.

Zoffy is the most powerful and oldest ultrabrother and if ultraman is able to defeat Godzilla Zoffy stomps. His M78 beam is said to be the most powerful beam in the universe.

Ultrafather who is nign omniscience or is omniscience holds all the legendary ultra items like the ultra key and he is way beyond even Zoffy. He destroyed a big ass meteor with just a punch.

Ultramother is also above Zoffy and can just heal every single ultra with a thought.

Ultra Mebius the youngest ultra brother should lose in normal mode but stalemates in Brave mode, wins in Pheonix mode and wrecks in Pheonix Brave mode (I think he is beyond Zoffy in Pheonix Brave mode).

Hikari just fuses with Mebius and wrecks.

Tiga might lose but Glitter Tiga destroyed a ancient monster far beyond Godzilla

Dyna ,Tigas successor, destroyed a monster bid as the moon (some say earth)

Gaia is even above Dyna (there is some thing about freezing time and space I am still foggy on that idea I will do research)

Max http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd5MuoBr8gY

Ultraman Belial freakin soloed all of the land of light effortlessly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nACRoKsLFFc&list=PL2C54CCEE83ADD4D3

Ultra Zero well.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqzTBKNYFHw watch till 6:35 and he was weaker back then I feel no need to show you his stronger version.

This is enough pwnage for now I have a lot more if you want to argue about it.

Oh and please prove that what Godzilla tanked was a city busting attack from 0:10 to 0:15 and 2:25 to 2:30

I also have already watched all Godzilla movies except for Destroyah and the one with mecha King Ghidorah

wearevenom87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GODZILLA!!!!!!

XxGin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wearevenom87:

GODZILLA!!!!!!

A argument with no back up info equals fail (actually you did not even give a argument you just voted) but since your still new here..

WELCOME TO COMICVINE!

Wdc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Wdc

Ultraman takes with most versions in an epic fight

Mystogan94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sorry but i would have to say ultraman. i've seen some of you mentioned about godzilla have fast, even instant regeneration abilities. Godzilla is the king of beasts, but he doesnt rule all the beasts. so let me use a simillar ultra for this. Ultraman king. so in this case, i think ultraman king would win. as seen, he revived Leo without an efforts, imprisoned belial effortlessly. it's pretty obvious, eh?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a massive Godzilla fan, seen every movie, just refreshed myself on every movie cuz I'm excited as HELLLLLLL for the new movie coming up....

Ultraman wins. Everyone knows that.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: shouldn't certain versions of Godzilla be able to defeat Ultraman?!!!

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By kyrees

@pyro_raptor said:

shouldn't certain versions of Godzilla be able to defeat Ultraman?!!!

no, the first ultraman regularly beats godzilla class monsters. even composite godzilla would have significant amount of problem to that ultraman and most of the succeeding ultramans after the first one are stronger.

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@kyrees: can't the more recent versions be able to defeat Ultraman since they are seemingly invincible?

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kyrees

@pyro_raptor: 2014 godzilla ? nope

final wars godzilla ? nope

GMK godzilla ? nope

millennium godzilla ? nope

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Pyro_raptor

@kyrees: since final wars Godzilla took a direct hit from Gigan's eye beam and a meteor crashing towards him with no ill effects while Millennium Godzilla shrugs off Orga's shoulder cannon and 2014 Godzilla survived a nuke, can't both versions of Godzilla be able to survive Ultraman's specium ray or is Ultraman going to kill one of them so easily but what about the Heisei version?!

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: why can't newer versions of Godzilla be able to defeat the Ultraman since Godzilla of the film Godzilla vs Megaguirus can survive in a blackhole & even destroy it while Final wars Godzilla can blast his atomic breath into space?!

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#43  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Big G. All day.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyro_raptor: their feats are admissable to a point but given that the basic ultraman monsters are equal to godzilla in mass and length, the only significance they have is their breath attacks but given that is also replicated by other monsters in the whole series, godzilla just becomes a run-of-the-mill monsters to them.

godzilla isn't unique to them.

Gojira2512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Gojira2512

@xxgin: and @kyrees oh really ..you can show me where Ultraman Leo destroy a planet????..........I can show you Godzilla can do.........

but about Godzilla he can do this all this an more

There is many examples of Godzilla'z strength in the fact he throws around 100,000 tons or more of monsters around like rag dolls.But this sums it up best, he can just wreck cities by walking.

No Caption Provided

At 1/10 his size, and 1/10 of his power, Godzilla overpowers Mr. Fantastic, Thing, as well Invicible Woman with brute force alone.

No Caption Provided

Stated on panel to match Thor in what was narrated as "exerted in a fierce give-and-take STALEMATE".

No Caption Provided

Fully capable of knocking down the largest of Sky Scrapers with only a hit ease.

No Caption Provided

Various feats of lifting Ghidorah (90,000 tons), Mecha Godzilla 2 (110,000 tons), and Biolantte (220,000 tons). withonly his tail lift ANGUIRUS 65.000 TONS

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

DESMEMBRATE ENEMIES

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

A impressive feat of strength here. Godzilla lifts and slams 20,000 tons of Battara. He does this so hard that it causes a large earthquake that activates a volcanoe. Even more impressive is this force and momentum is done Underwater which reduces the momentum of every slam.

No Caption Provided

but you say all Ultraman versions are really fast.........but Godzilla too........While Godzilla will never be known for his speed, the fact is he is still super sonic fast when he wants to be.Fully able to tag super sonic jets in front of his face, where it would be the hardest to follow.Able to react to the Supersonic missiles of Mecha Godzilla after they are fired.Reacts to the super sonic buzz saws of Final Wars Gigan.In the movies Rodan and Battara are said to be Mach 5. We know this is true in itself as Rodan flight is so fast, he destroys a city by his flight path over it. Battara like wise keeps up with Rodan in their fight. Godzilla not only reacts to Rodan and Battara, but he catches Rodan in his attack flight, as well knocks Battara away with his other hand at the same time. Reaction at its best.Godzilla catches multiple super sonic jets out of the air with his claws and teeth.Easily dodges Hercules attack, and even states "far more agile than his ponderous appearance".Quickly dodges a laser beam shot at him, and counter attacks.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Wacks a super sonic craft as it tries to fly away.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Many times Godzilla has shown the reaction and
Many times Godzilla has shown the reaction and

accuracy to tag super sonic craft.

Durability...............Godzilla best attribute is his Durability and Regen. Both play hand in hand to his best abilities and powers.

Godzilla best attribute is his Durability and Regen. Both play hand in hand to his best abilities and powers.

Godzilla tanks a massive carpet bomb run to no effect.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla's Eye Ball withstands a Maser shot. These Maser guns can shoot half a mile through solid granite. Yet GZ Eyeball is all the damage it does to him.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla is flown into the upper atmoshere, dropped, and then has over 90,000 tons of Ghidorah stomp on him from the same height. He is fine.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

for example enemies have crossed the chest of godzilla before or lose his eyes and more....but to Godzilla nothing happened..he still fighting

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Godzilla easily tanks a modern Nuke in the megatons range.Like all Godzilla's, this one can absorb radiation for power or amps.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla tanks the nuclear explosion of a powerplant......and Godzilla absorbs the energy of this Nuclear Plant to recover from a previous fight.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Brushes of SHIELD's most powerful Laser Canon at the time.

No Caption Provided

An alien ship fall in his face ......

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This Godzilla 2014 IN THE OFFICIAL prequel novel OF THE MOVIE OF THIS YEAR in wich Gojira.........tanks the largest Nuke in American History. The Castle Bravo. 15 Megaton Nuke. As seen there is no shown damage to Godzilla, even with his eyes open.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

One of the better feats shows Godzilla killing a Muto. Abover their heads shows the meteor responsible for the Permian Impact that killed all life of that era. This collision showed by art is a easy continent level of force. It splits the earth deep for the dying SHINOMURA to fall through into the lava. Godzilla with no shown damage jumps back in the ocean and sleeps for millions of years.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla is nailed by 3 Nukes underwater..but he was fine.......

No Caption Provided

Godzilla tanks a city busting energy attack with no issues.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and finally Godzilla survives being trapped in a stated black hole that opens into another dimension which some scientist in the real world belive in. Its easily pulls in two monsters and Mechagodzilla. Godzilla however tanks it and keeps from being killed by it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

ATOMIC BREATH¡¡¡ Godzilla signature attack is the famous Heat Beam, aka Nuke Breath. This energy attack is pure radiation that consists of intense heats, concussive force, as well lethal doses of radiation.The Heat Beam shown to decimate tanks and cut swaths through skyscrapers.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Heat Beam shown to have Nuclear level power.

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

video 2....watch minute 2:42 in Ultimate kaijiu...

Loading Video...

video 3...watch minute 3:37 Godzilla is fighting with a GOD and he can take an attack wich can destroy a entire city without damage.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Godzilla can fly Scaling to the present, to actually lift his body means his atomic breath must have a force of over 328 trillion psi. That's the equivalent of 1 trillion riot control fire hoses, enough to wrap around the earth 38 thousand times.

and this was the standard atomic breath......because the red spiral ray is x200 normal Godzilla blast

The Spiral Ray was a highly used super move Heisei Godzilla used on foes. It was part of the last amp Godzilla gained in the 5th mvoie.Mecha Godzilla is design to absorb the Heat Beam of Godzilla. The Sprial Ray one shots the robot.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Godzilla Spiral Ray also desimated Space Godzilla, a being who was born in a Black Hole and bombarded by exploding stars. Decimated by the Spiral Ray.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

....Godzilla lift over 100.000 tons and destroy Keizer Gidorah with a Spiral Ray ...the explosion is really big........godzilla is really stronger in GFW godzilla absorb the Ozaki's energy and transform in FULL POWER OF UNIVERSE (is the official name of this fase) who is Godzilla Full Power Of Universe??? is easy ..is the Godzilla's form in wich have all the power of all the godzillas in excistence ......what I mean is imagine all the godzillas in existence...... all this power in only one godzilla ( burning-godzilla have a lot of power and he can destroy the earth because he cant control the infinite power he has and he is only ONE GODZILLA....There are more ) and this is the reason I think godzilla is one of thethe strongest fictional character.

Loading Video...

well you are forggeting the Godzilla enemies in a UBER LEVEL are considerate GODS...like King Gidorah showa a killer of hundreds of planets .....you see planets...no villages or countries or continets.....PLANETS ......and king Gidorah isnt the only one....Mecha godzilla can conquer the earth in only 2 weeks that means diesmate 7.000.000.000 of humans in a few time........and godzilla fight and army of this monsters¡¡¡

No Caption Provided

and Godzilla can destroy a planet not even at full power ...no mountain or city or country or continent...HE HAVE THE ENOUGH ENERGY TO DESTROY A PLANET...and no only the earth he can destoy any planet ...jupiter, saturn, uranus etc

No Caption Provided

and for example Godzilla he fought Godzilla has fought monsters that can blow up a planet in a single attack Hedorah, Mechagodzilla 1 and Gigan are monsters of global threat all of them individually can destroy all life on the planet in less than 2 weeks .......

but King Ghidorah Showa is stronger hat all the monsters mentioned because he raze hundreds of planets and Battra who were both said to be capable of destroying a planet busting meteor larger than the earth, and remember that in the Godzilla vs SpaceGodzilla Manga SpaceGodzilla is said to destroy planet after planet before reaching Earth to make matters worse in the film is said to SpaceGodzilla could eat SuperNovas and Black Holes for breakfast (is only a expresion ...SG can take this in his face).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Space Godzilla can liberate a lot of energy from his cristals ....and he only came to earth and touched the surface... but creates a big explosion....that you can watch on the surface of the earth¡¡¡

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

YOU CAN WATCH THE CURVE OF THE PLANET.....IN THIS EXPLOSION MADE BY SPACE GODZILLA

now in godzilla the kaijiu necessary to conquer a planet is only 1 but the time he need to conquer a planet depends the class of kaijiu, size and habilities for example in normal conditions biollante takes a month to take the earth remenber I say only 4 kaijius conquest 3/4 of universe...... hundreds and hundreds of planets well this only four kaijiu They were once powerful enemies of godzilla but now with his actual power godzilla can defeat all easily...... but the chery in the cake is that There are strongest kaijius remember king gidorah showa take 7/8 days but the king gidorah heisei is bigger,stronger and more dangerous and x700 the power of KGshowa and he ake the earth in less time only few hours 2/3 could conquer more planets in one day remenber he can survive outer space to travel between planets of course there are a lot of strongest kaijiu than KG heisei like supuper-mechagodzilla,spacegodzilla,destroyah,bagan etc thats my point.

No Caption Provided

Godzilla burned his way out of a black hole in one movie and Burning Godzilla is 100 times more powerful than his base form and King Gidorah,MehcGodzilla2 and SpaceGodzilla and in a matter of power and can create explosions with temperatures above 10,000 degrees Celsius and like Broly could explode along with the planet where they find and this Godzilla and fought with Destroyah who is 200 times stronger than SpaceGodzilla.

Mothra also one of the weakest enemies of Godzilla monsters like fought with others monsters like DeathGidorah that can absorb all the vital energy of a planet and then destroy it (remember the movie Turles of the tree of life just by eating a fruit with nutrients land increases his powers more than 500,000 power level) has now imagine how much power this monster because the absorbed all the energy and life of a planet directly and not just one planet.... hundreds of planets remember this monster swept a galaxy.

and many other tests on this so I clarified that this doesnt mean that all monsters in Godzilla can do this..... but a large number of these if.cherry on the cake is that Godzilla has an even more powerful way in which their power increases 50 times more than Buning Godzilla is SuperGodzilla (the Godzilla form he can control all the power of Burning Godzilla and increment without the risk of blowing up the planet).

and Godzilla become stronger.........he is not the same than in the begining of his story.................

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

remember ......all the things I show you are in base form............Super Godzilla is x500......the Burning Godzilla form.......... making this ....his strongest form....... is like the Union of all the Godzillas in existence.....and more...... dosent matter wich version of Godzilla is...he can Kiss Ultraman everywere......everymoment¡

No Caption Provided

a have more to show you .....but I think is enough.........and this is the reasons .....why majority versions of Godzilla wins.......

Pyro_raptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gojira2512: @kyrees: so can't Godzilla be able to handle this like the specium rays or would all versions of Godzilla be INSTANT K.O'd?!

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By kyrees

@gojira2512: good but can godzilla fight this one ?

Loading Video...

the whole battle

Loading Video...

as much as i would like to say godzilla wins, godzilla is an average monster to what the ultra family faces on an average basis. seeing as the OP never put any version of ultraman, i might as well use ultraman saga

Loading Video...

@pyro_raptor godzilla would endure a few hits but would generally lose in the long run.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@kyrees: Godzilla has tanked Black holes directly (IDW Comics), possible Black Hole (Megagarius Movie), and his cells withstood the Black/White hole combo (Space Godzilla movie). He also tanked a planet wrecking meteor at ground zero (Godzilla 2014) City Busting meteor landing (Final Wars) with no damage. He also tanked Absolute Zero (IDW Comics), and multiple Nukes (Godzilla 2014, IDW Comics). Hell Godzilla tanked Oxygen Destroyer which destroys Oxygen that make up molecules in a area (Godzilla King of the Monsters Movie, Godzilla vs Destroyah, Godzilla IDW Comics)

There is nothing Ultraman is throwing that trumps the above :/

Also Godzilla has fought and matched the Avengers including Thor, Thing, Human Torch, Iron Man, Vision, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic, and the Champions including Iceman, Angel, and Hercules with ease in both fights. (Godzilla Marvel Comics)

You have nothing here. Your bringing up so much ignorance of Godzilla. There is several versions of Godzilla in canons. Showa, Heisei, Millenium, GMK, Final Wars, Marvel, Legendary, IDW, Dark Horse, Hanna Barbera, and more. all these feats pulled from these canons trump Ultraman by a margin.