• 181 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#1 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio

I was gonna go with "Who will win when these two titans clash," but I remember what happened when Jack did that.

So any way, we got The King of the Monsters, Godzilla vs The Green Scar, Increbida Huk.


 Godzilla

vs



 Hulk

Fight in Japan. In Tokyo. Who wins, WHY?
#2 Posted by Mayday_ (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Either way, the people of Tokyo lose.

#3 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would win here...
#4 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@capall2:
how come?
#5 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio
@CurbsideProphet:
simple answer is the Hulk is powerful enough that he can actually contain Godzilla as a pet if he wanted...lol
#6 Edited by Fito510 (55 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk because i dont see how godzilla will put him down.

#7 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

This have been done, and Godzilla easily wins.

#8 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

tokyo's gonna be razed countless lifes lost oh the Jedi are going to feel this one
#9 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla. I read about them and Godzilla is just better. He's awesomer and better.

#10 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@sifsclub said:
"Godzilla. I read about them and Godzilla is just better. He's awesomer and better. "

someone want to explain this to me
#11 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: 
Up from the depths
Thirty stories high
Breathing fire
His head in the sky
Godzilla!
#12 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@ackbarthegreat:
please tell me your talking about the original and not that Dean devilan crap
#13 Edited by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:

" @sifsclub said:

"Godzilla. I read about them and Godzilla is just better. He's awesomer and better. "
someone want to explain this to me "
Godzilla would suck up the Hulk's energy. Hercules can stop Godzilla but not the hulk
#14 Posted by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

GAWWWWZEEEELAAAA!!!!



#15 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps Godzilla with ease.

Online
#16 Posted by The Myth (551 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla eats the Hulk. 
Hulk beats Godzilla from the inside out. 
Godzilla get indigestion.
#17 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (145 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla easily.  I freely admit that I'm a Hulk fanboy, but he's out of his league here.  Godzilla is much stronger, breathes atomic breath, and is virtually indestructible.  He's withstood attacks that would floor Hulk for good.

#18 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: @The Myth: 
Ummm no..
#19 Posted by CaptinAwesome (317 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla farts and hulk dies.

#20 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrazyBuffalo said:
" Godzilla easily.  I freely admit that I'm a Hulk fanboy, but he's out of his league here.  Godzilla is much stronger, breathes atomic breath, and is virtually indestructible.  He's withstood attacks that would floor Hulk for good. "
Hulk would lose though Hercules defeated Godzilla once
#21 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps.
#22 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: Why, not?
Online
#23 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Godzilla asorbs Hulk's energy and he dies...Not even red hulk could beat Godzilla
#24 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides, Why isn't this lock already? This have been done 4 times

#25 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Nefarious: Godzilla asorbs Hulk's energy and he dies...Not even red hulk could beat Godzilla "

Red Hulk can absorb Godzilla's radiation. So no. Hulk wins. He bfrs Godzilla into outer space.
#26 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads
#27 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: I thought we were referring to the Godzilla from the original movies.
Online
#28 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads "

Doesn't matter. Hulk still wins by bfr. He's strong enough to hurl Godzilla into space. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, Hulk can carry trillions of tons.
#29 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: Hes a comic character too. He was also In marvel. Godzilla would beat hulk but weak aganist Hercules
 




Like I said, Godzilla would asorb the hulks energy but cannot fight strength against someone like Hercules.
#30 Posted by Trodorne (2574 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla would win. only cause the fact that godzilla would take the fight under water and try to drown hulk.

#31 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: I see. Since, Hulk is no match for the monster. Doomsday would be a better choice.
Online
#32 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:

" @goldenshot80 said:

" @Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads "
Doesn't matter. Hulk still wins by bfr. He's strong enough to hurl Godzilla into space. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, Hulk can carry trillions of tons. "
Try saying this to theese people 
http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/rulk-vs-godzila/593969/
#33 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads "
Doesn't matter. Hulk still wins by bfr. He's strong enough to hurl Godzilla into space. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, Hulk can carry trillions of tons. "
Do you have any proof to back that claim up?
#34 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious: You might as well look at the Fourm topics created with Rulk vs Godzilla or Hulk vs godzilla. Look them through
#35 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @Susanoo said:

" @goldenshot80 said:

" @Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads "
Doesn't matter. Hulk still wins by bfr. He's strong enough to hurl Godzilla into space. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, Hulk can carry trillions of tons. "
Try saying this to theese people  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/rulk-vs-godzila/593969/ "

Their opinion, not mine nor yours. So it's not smart to follow their opinions. 
 
@LONGTIME said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads "
Doesn't matter. Hulk still wins by bfr. He's strong enough to hurl Godzilla into space. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, Hulk can carry trillions of tons. "
Do you have any proof to back that claim up? "

He did it when the tetonic plates were seperating. Scan said they weighed trillions of tons.
#36 Posted by goldenshot80 (7349 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @Susanoo said:

" @goldenshot80 said:

" @Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads "
Doesn't matter. Hulk still wins by bfr. He's strong enough to hurl Godzilla into space. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, Hulk can carry trillions of tons. "
Try saying this to theese people  http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/rulk-vs-godzila/593969/ "

Their opinion, not mine nor yours. So it's not smart to follow their opinions. 
 
@LONGTIME said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @goldenshot80 said:
" @Susanoo: No..I believe the 4 Godzilla vs Hulk had Godzilla winning. Im not a godzilla fan but I just know from the threads "
Doesn't matter. Hulk still wins by bfr. He's strong enough to hurl Godzilla into space. Godzilla weighs 55,000 tons, Hulk can carry trillions of tons. "
Do you have any proof to back that claim up? "
He did it when the tetonic plates were seperating. Scan said they weighed trillions of tons. "
Hmmm...
#37 Posted by Nefarious (18799 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: Oh, I know. But, this has been done already. Hundreds of times.
Online
#38 Posted by LONGTIME (926 posts) - - Show Bio

Godzilla absorbs radiation, so wouldn't he just drain Hulk?

#39 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@LONGTIME said:
"Godzilla absorbs radiation, so wouldn't he just drain Hulk? "

Because he can't drain the Hulk instantly and there are also scans saying Hulk's gamma radiation is infinite. No limits ect. Hulk will bfr Godzilla or destroy him with several punches.
#40 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrazyBuffalo:
Holy F*ck! And you call yourself a fanboy. Don't you know fanboys are supposed to always support who they fanboy, and Hulk ones are supposed to be the worst. I myself am not one, but I have dealt with them. No I kid. You're fine. I like you for having the guts to admit that hulk can not beat everyone in the world/universe/omniverse.
#41 Posted by CurbsideProphet (1906 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious:
@goldenshot80:

Hey, to be fair, my search wasn't working. I typed in the search thing, but I kept getting "Error 500." Plus, if you seen it before, just don't look at it. It makes me feel inadequate or something. or something.
#42 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (145 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @CrazyBuffalo said:
" Godzilla easily.  I freely admit that I'm a Hulk fanboy, but he's out of his league here.  Godzilla is much stronger, breathes atomic breath, and is virtually indestructible.  He's withstood attacks that would floor Hulk for good. "
Hulk would lose though Hercules defeated Godzilla once "
Hulk and Herc would both lose to movie Godzilla.  Hercules defeated Marvel's Godzilla, who is much MUCH weaker than the deal real.
#43 Posted by CrazyBuffalo (145 posts) - - Show Bio
@sifsclub said:
" @CrazyBuffalo:Holy F*ck! And you call yourself a fanboy. Don't you know fanboys are supposed to always support who they fanboy, and Hulk ones are supposed to be the worst. I myself am not one, but I have dealt with them. No I kid. You're fine. I like you for having the guts to admit that hulk can not beat everyone in the world/universe/omniverse. "
Yeah, I love me some Hulk...but he's not the best thing since sliced bread.  He's very beatable.
#44 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@CaptinAwesome said:
"Godzilla farts and hulk dies. "

cool story bro :p
#45 Posted by GodDragonDevil (699 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, Hulk litterally Punts Godzilla across the universe. I mean seriously!! A giant freaking Lizard with Nuclear Breath going up against the Big, Green, Fighting Machien the Hulk?? PFF this is suck a Spite in my opinion

#46 Posted by sifsclub (474 posts) - - Show Bio
@GodDragonDevil:
Godzilla would smack Hulk across the universe with his tail and not even notice.
#47 Posted by sm1thsmash (5 posts) - - Show Bio

im a huge hulk fan and im not trying to be bias but i think that the hulk would win, the hulk literally has "unlimited power"  and if he was fighting godzilla, sure at first godzilla wouldn't notice at first but the angrier the hulk gets, the more powerful he gets and you might argue that godzilla would just flick him away but the truth is the hulk is practically immovable when he fought the Blob he caught the hulks fist in his fat and when he flexes his muscles he does it so fast that any normal person would go flying but when he tried it with the hulk he was the one to get thrown off his feet and also if godzilla blasted him with his breath, hello! the hulk is immune to radiation and can withstand incredible heat so he could get past godzilla's breath and meanwhile the hulk is getting angrier and angrier which meens he is getting really powerful, once he almost destroyed asgard (all nine worlds of it) so im pretty sure the hulk would win.
#48 Edited by spacerodan (58 posts) - - Show Bio


The problem is the Hulks potential energy "might" be limitless, but his actual energy levels can be drained. Just getting close to Godzilla will drain the Hulks radiation and turn him back to Bruce Banner. And Bruce Banner vs Godzilla, a creature who has regenerated from it's own beating heart, destroyed a forming black hole with it's breath, and who if killed would take out the planet it was on... will be a short fight.

Hulk requires time to gain his strengh, his base won't be near enough, and Godzilla will drain him dry.

#49 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio
@spacerodan:
I like you.
#50 Edited by alcoholbob (1191 posts) - - Show Bio

Tectonic plates are also sitting on liquid which makes it a very low friction surface.