Godzilla vs The Covenent

_Tails_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By _Tails_

No Prep.No glassing.Standard stuffs.Earth.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Darkseid Elite

I'm no Halo expert, but I think they'd get smashed severely.
Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Logic Mark III

Is that what Godzilla looks like now? 

Covies. Anti-matter bombs.
nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By nefarious

Godzilla wins...

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Logic Mark III

How? Fair enough no glassing.....they wouldn't have to. They can snipe him with a ship.
DarthRahl90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarthRahl90

Okay, no glassing but how much of the Covenant is it?  And is this the Covenant at their prime?  (As in before the war with the UNSC) I think Godzilla would get overwhelmed by sheer numbers. 

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By goldenshot80

I dont know much bout halo but Godzilla wins

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathsHead2

Godzilla FTW, 9/10! 

; ) 

Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

I assume you mean the Marvel Godzilla or the latest Godzilla? 

Marvel Godzilla would wipe the floor with the Covenent. He beat FF4, Shield, and the Avengers at the same time. And gave Classic Thor trouble. 

Final Wars Godzilla would crush the Covenenet. This is the most powerful Godzilla. His Atomic Ray was fired into Space, he took on 20 different Monsters and won with ridiculous ease. 

Godzilla wins 10/10

spartan92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spartan92

godzilla :D

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Okay. guys
this is prime covenant vs Godzilla
this Godzilla has all the ability's and feats of Final Wars,Marvel,And good ol' Manga versions.

DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DeathsHead2

" This "  Godzilla would beat just about anyone me thinks! 

; ) 

Vanagari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a fan of both Halo and Godzilla, I can look at each both objectively. I feel that with this scenario, not much in the Covenant's arsenal would damage Godzilla very much. Scarabs, one of the strongest ground assault vehicles in the Covenant, would get kicked around like child's toys. The current Godzilla, Legendary, has straight up tanked mass extinction causing meteors at near ground zero, not to mention that Goji's has directly tanked some of the biggest nukes mankind has to offer, without even moderate damage. Not tactical nukes, but city destroying, war-ending nukes. Goji's atomic breath would instantly fry the crew of most Covenant carriers, minus larger ones like CAS and CSO. However, this isn't accounting for shields, which can hold up against tact nukes, although the amount of radiation the shields can hold up against before being penetrated is unclear. Without glassing, the Covenant don't stand much of a chance against Legendary Godzilla. However, stronger versions of Godzilla do exist. Most of these would slap the Covenant red, then proceed to beat them black and blue. Take Final Wars Godzilla for instance. His feats are insane, like taking on multiple Kaiju at once with little effort. He's not the biggest Godzilla, or the most powerful, but he's still more than a match for the totality of the Covenant. Gorath, a planetoid nearly the size of the moon that would completely obliterate the Earth had it impacted it, was destroyed in one blast from Final Wars Godzilla's atomic breath. That is more than enough fire power to annihilate any Covenant ship, including space stations like High Charity. And that wasn't even his strongest version of the atomic breath. The Red Spiral Heat Ray, the much more powerful version of the atomic breath, is his ultimate weapon, and would have enough power to blow through several super carriers without stopping. Since he only used it once, it can be assumed that it drains him quite a bit, though that could be due to the destructive nature posing a threat to the Earth, which Goji was trying to protect. This makes the attack planet level, at least, which is impressive by Halo standards. As for the range of his attacks, it is unclear whether or not the beam could reach past orbit. However, Covenant ships are usually seen glassing at relatively close range, so for excavator beams to be used effectively, it is likely that they would have to move well within Goji's range to effectively hit him (feel free to correct me if you know of any examples that might put the ships' range at a higher altitude). Also, to use glassing, WMDs, or any other game ending weapons, the Covies would first have to pull out their ground units, something Goji would pick up on. Considering that Final wars isn't even on par with Burning Godzilla or Godzilla Earth, the strongest Gojira would decimate the strongest version of the Covenant, no matter how you spin it. Godzilla versus something like the Forerunners and their all life ending super weapons would be a lot less fun for Godzilla though.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 takenstew22  Moderator

Needs to specify which version of Godzilla and the numbers of the Covenant.